Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Attempt at a friendship Vote_lcapAttempt at a friendship Voting_barAttempt at a friendship Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Attempt at a friendship Vote_lcapAttempt at a friendship Voting_barAttempt at a friendship Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Attempt at a friendship Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Attempt at a friendship The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Attempt at a friendship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Shinobu

Attempt at a friendship Empty
PostSubject: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 am

It was rather irritating to admit, even to himself, but the meeting with Kazuki and Vincent made Takeshi want to find more Vizards. And although there were two Superhumans he could try to find, he didn't think it was as important as was at least trying to find another Vizard. So he was just randomly, what seemed like aimlessly walking around the city, not drawing attention. His trench coat had a tear in a circle shape on the chest and instead of his black shirt under it, he had his torso covered with bandages. He couldn't afford to buy a new shirt or have the coat fixed, not until his next wage at least. But all of that still didn't draw too much attention. At most he looked like a hobo, carrying a sword. Some people threw weird looks at him, but no more than that.

He was passing a river when he noticed a hut of some sort built on the shore. He new that some tramps were building shelters, but next to a river? That's interesting.He walked towards the little camp. There was a trace of a campfire, but no one seemed to be around. Takeshi walked up to the shelter and knocked on it. He didn't want to give the wrong impression to whoever was there, if anyone was there. "Hello? Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Sakura awoke as a loud knocking came from the outside. "I wonder who that could be" She put her sword at the entrance out of sight but within reach. "What do you think your doing?" she planned on saying 'and who might you be' but she could utter the owrds of kidness as she saw the actual person. The guy had his waist covered in bandages and was wearing a beat up trenchcoat. She sensed something about him but couldn;t put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:23 pm

"Ah, sorry about that. Did I wake you up?" Takeshi had a sort of curiosity look on his face. "I didn't know anyone lived by the river so I thought to see who might live in this little shelter." he took a few steps back and sat on the ground "And so I found you." He wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. He tried to be as pasive as possible, even though his zanpakutou was on his waist. Wonder if she's a Vizard. If she's not it doesn't matter though. I thing we can get along. For some time neither one of them spoke and there was this awkward silence until Takeshi broke "I'm Takeshi. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Sakura saw how he sat down and her shyness faded abit, "Yes you did, i was sleeping." She glared abit at him when she noticed the zanpakto, she grabbed her own zanpakto with one hand still out of sight. She didn't want to be mistaken like with the other one last time. "You must be pretty into samurai, carring a sword with you" She decided to act as if she had never seen a zanpakto before.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 pm

"Ah this? Na, I'm not really a samurai fan, or a shinigami fan for that matter. I just like this particular one, you probably know why." He looked at the girl and noticed that she had her arm inside the hut. Does she have a weapon there?. He then loked at the sky, pretending not to notice. "Speaking of Shinigami, you heard what happened a couple of days back?"
By now though, for some reason he automatically assumed she was a Vizard with no actual evidence of that. Takeshi didn't know why, but she just seemed like she would a Vizard to him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:45 pm

She noticed he did not have a special care for shinigami, but it didn;t seem he had any disgust either. She sat down and she let the sword slip behind her, just in case. "No i do not know" she became abit curious, she had been dealing with her inner hollows before these few days and because of it hadn't really noticed much around her. "And if your neither a samurai nor a shinigami, what are you then?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Aha, so she does know stuff about this matter. This gave Takeshi a strange idea that he could be open with the girl. "Me, I'm a Vizard." he said as the girl sat down. "And a few days back a buncha Shinigami showed up in the town to get rid of the hollows that showed up some time before that. Thisng is..." he looked to the side. He was just casually looking around the place as he spoke "this town's got exterminators of its own" he added that in a bit of a smug tone, but then got back to the story "In either case, I got into an argument with one of the captains and ended up fighting him." He thought about it for a moment, trying to remember if he missed anything important out. "So yeah, I think that's about it." he looked at the girl, curious to see her reaction to this.

Last edited by Takeshi Shinobu on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm

"you must be talking about that rude vizard, he is blinded by his own vision and thinks less of any who do not fit into his 'vision' of people" She looked to the ground "though i myself can't see past my own revenge" she whispered those last words. It was not that she hated all shinigami just those that only care for peronal glory over others. Which in her mind would be most of the shinigami. "it is good to know that shinigami enter this town though" a dark aura befell her for a moment before dissappearing as soon as it had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

He noticed that the girl was troubled by something. "You seem to have some personal hatred against the Shinigami." He then looked to the ground as well. He could understand her completely. They were selfish and only cared for themselves. They spoke of justice, which was nothing more than their excuse to murder. " I'm not a great fan of the shinigami either. They condemned me to death, you see. Instead of offering me a cure or at least try to fix my problem. That is why I fled, that's why I'm here now." he said, and there was a hint of sadness in his voice. Then he looked at the girl "And what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm

"My story? I was betrayed by the people that should have been my subordinates. My captain was killed by a hollow, due to a mistake of a new recruite and fearing the consequences the entire platoon blammed the death on me." She gripped the ground crushing the ground in her hand. "Those foolish council condemmed me without even investigating, Shinigami are truly selfish" She glared at a random spot on the water as she thought back at the faces of the subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 am

He listened and was in a way amazed at the similarity of her story to his. "Then it seems we're on the same boat." he then changed the subject, so that the girl would not get any more bad memories. As for himself, he didn't care of what happened to him because it was all in the past. There was nothing he could do about it. "By the way, you mentioned another Vizard, didn't you? So they also approached you it seems because right after I was done with the captain, two of them showed up to scold me for blasting a big portion of the city to smithereens. " he paused for a second "What did they talk to you about?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

"He told me of some organisation with people like 'us' apperntly, claiming they protect the people." She had a slight grin as she said that. Yet it seems he was completly set in his own ways, not even thinking about others or what they could have been threw. She stood up and now revealed her sword yet she placed it through her waist colth to secure it onto her waist. She then took out a ribbon from her pocket and tied her hair up. "Now what was it you came here for" she now glared back at him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 am

Takeshi blankly looked looked at the girl glaring at him. "What's the matter? Why the glare?" he paused for a second "Why am I here? Guess its cause I was just curious to find other Vizards. Don't get the impression that I'm part of that Vizard organization, by all means." He stood up as well "I like the freedom I have already. Probably you were unlucky enough to get approached by someone like you just described. Cause you see, there's that guy Kazuki, and as much as I hate to admit it, he's got some interesting ideas." Takeshi chuckled at that. "He was the one who got so pissed off at the damage my fight caused to the city. He clearly does want to help people and is not blinded by some vision. He's their leader. Now, I respectfully refused to be part of their organization-thing, but I did tell him that I'll tell other Vizards about them. So yeah, that's pretty much it." he paused. This was a long pause. It was almost as if he was waiting for the girls reaction untill he finally spoke again. "And also, I've actually never seen anyone live on the river bank like you do...actually I didn't catch your name yet.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 am

"I admit i do not have the best of human insight, but he was very rude" She streched herself out. "And my name, Sakura Romanov. It is not strange to live by this river, it has a great food suply. It does not very cold or hot so its a nice place to sleep." She explained as she couldn't understand why no other people would be living at such a great spot.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 am

"Yeah I'd guess its not so bad here, but I guess its kinda too late for me to move in." he added laughing. "I live downtown, you see. Got a job, earning some money for food and stuff. Not a very big profit, but good enough for me." He looked at the girl again "Sakura, huh? Nice to meet you. Well then..." he turned around and started walking off in the direction of the city "I guess I'll visit you some more. See you around." he waved and walked off. He was happy for some reason. Cause he met another Vizard like him? Or maybe cause he managed to get along with her? Or maybe both? In either case he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm

"To bad its a nice spot here, you are allowed to come back here" she made awave with her hand beofre turning her back towards him as he walked off. Sakura took a look at the shack, when suddenly the wall takeshi had knocked on fell apart. "Not again" With takeshi gone she had a sort of panicy atmosfere around her. Sakura took out some nails and started repairing her shack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at a friendship   Attempt at a friendship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt at a friendship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: