Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» New Posts
Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
 
Madame Rose
 
Fuuga Natsu
 
Fukki Kurayami
 
Spinzaku
 
Butter Wrestling Warrior
 
Stauracius Diogenes
 
Tuwa Cheveyo
 
Kazuki Kadarame
 
Sakura Romanov
 
Affiliates


 


   
 
STAFF
WEBMASTER


Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN


Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD


Levi Colton


Kurokotsu Dokueki


Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Share | 
 

 A Mission

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: A Mission   Sat May 01, 2010 10:24 am


As Fukki walked out from the senkaimon they we're over the roof of some damaged building and noticed a great movement of humans around the place, people working with large trucks and other machines. It seemed that they had appeared just around where the previous fight took place, judging by the conditions of the buildings around there. Even after the humans started rebuilding that part of the city, it was still a easy thing to recognize some damages that probably only zampakutos could do.

He turned to the three shinigamis "You all stay around here and try search any clues or important info. If you do, then you shall contact either me or Captain Roga, understood?"
"Sure sir"
"Understood"

"Yes Captain"
Fukki then turned toward to where Ranryou Roga was giving his orders to his squad. "Karakura is really a good city, but i don't feel any presence around, lets hope to find Kaiser as fast as we can and just go back to Soul Society" Fukki said while he gave a pat on Roga's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Mon May 03, 2010 2:50 am

Almost instantly after exited the Senkaimon Roga gave a quick scan over the city, trying to pin point the Vizard from before. With his search a failure Ranryou would simple flick his arm outward, dispatching the special forces throughout the city. Quite a few squads of three or four moving through the city in a flash stepping pattern. When something was found they were to increase or lower their spiritual pressure to the point where it was noticable, from their they would continue the search, and report back any finds.

"Shall we head to his last known location Fukki-san?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 am

"Ready to go" he answered before walking to a corner edge and looking to all the humans walking and working down there ...Where could someone like Kaiser be...this can take more time than the expected... sighing as he thought more about it, before looking back to Roga.
"Just lead the way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Mon May 03, 2010 11:49 am

half smiling before turning towards the riverside Ranryou would look back at Fukki with quite the look of arrogance in his eyes. 'That's if you can keep up?" Then with a swishing sound the 2nd division Captain used a very impressive Shunpo to begin their search. If Fukki couldn't catch up then that would only slow Ranryou down himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Wed May 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Fukki gave a small smile after hearring Roga words, he really didn't liked to run around like that as everyone knew, he was rather too lazy and carefree, but he wouldn't let anyone even a captain to look down on him. He started to follow Roga using a shumpo too. Roga was really fast, always staying at some distance as Fukki couldn't reach the other captain speed through the town.

...The fastest captain. He really deserve his title in the end... he thought while going after the 2nd Division Captain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Thu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Across the town Ranryou would flash in and out of reality, and then flash back into his own world. The buildings seeming to just pass right by, his body unaffected by the wind slapping his body, or the sounds of human life. He simply flashed. Down to the roof top of a building and then back into the air the 2nd Squad Captain displayed flawless movement skill. His Shunpo one of a kind. No easily copied, and even harder to mimick. He made it seem so easy to be this fast.


Looking back Ranryou noticed the 3rd Squad Captain lagging behind. It didn't mean he would slow down but at least he would push him that much harder. So with a grin the 3rd division Captain would turn on the juice. Disappearing from the Captain's view as he preformed a more advanced flash step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm


He sighed as he saw the other captain starting to move each time faster before jumping and disappearing in the air using some kind of shumpo. Fukki, still following his last steps, jumped from the roof soaring in the air ....thats one of the reasons i hate this chasing thing... there... he used shumpo going toward the direction from where Roga reiatsu was coming as he still wasn't so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Wed May 12, 2010 6:57 am

Grinning for quite sometime Ranryou came to a sudden fault under a bridge next to the river-side. This was where he himself had last noticed, and saw Captain Kaiser. kneeling down, and placing his hand on the soft grass Ranryou felt around for a minute. letting the wind blow across his face as he was sure Fukki would arrive some odd seconds after him. What had happened to him, and when would something open up revealing to them the truth. These were the things he wanted to know, and intended to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sat May 15, 2010 7:44 pm


As Fukki appeared with his shumpo, he walked toward captain roga. "So what do you think about it?" he said looking around trying to see any damage that could be related to a fight.
...if he's running way all he need to do is to hide away his reiatsu... he was thinking when he saw some weird draws and words all painted in the wall under the bridge.

...Is this really blood?... he though before calling for roga "could this be from Kaiser..." he said pointing to a bloody hand palm mixed among the drawings and that seemed to have been made recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sun May 16, 2010 5:42 am

Taking notice to Captain Fukki Roga walked over in a very slow manner. the slowest me moved in a quite sometime. Taking a long at the printings Roga's eyes narrowed into slits. A combination of frustration, and shock mixed all together.

"Just what the hell is going on here?"

Taking a few stops back Roga looked round for anymoreclues. No reaitsu signature, the landscaped showed some battle damage but nothing strong enough for evidence. They needed a body, a sign, a voice, even the bloddy message on the wall helped.

Stopping suddenly Ranryou quickly Shunpoed to the wall again. Almost shouting to Captain Fukki.

"What does it state. in full detail. Give it to me straight."

Looking back around Roga thought that if it was drawings it could be of the landscape, or somewhere kaiser could escape to where only another Captain could understand the writing. he began looking around the surrounding area for clues. Shapes or anything that connected the area to The mesage. Anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sun May 16, 2010 4:12 pm


"we'll probably might end up having to take him as a runaway or to take him as..." he answered back toward the nervous captain while trying to remove some of that blood from the wall and put some of it inside a small metal vial and turning back to roga.

"But please try to keep cool or we won't be able find anything. Could some of your men take this to be analysed at soul society" handing it to the captain as he walked past him and stopped near the riverside looking the landscape.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sat May 22, 2010 7:21 am

Sighing, and centering himself Captain Roga simple took the sample, and snapped his fingers. A member of the 2nd division appearing only a fraction of a second after the snap. handing him the sample, and nodding to him the Shinigami draped in black disappeared with a Shunpo. Heading back for Soul Society where the sample would be delivered to the 12th division.

Turning back around and taking a few steps forward the reaitsu in the area began to rise as at that moment the air pressure dropped, and air itself became slightly limited.

"I have grown tired of this search. A Captain has gone missing with no explanation. I will not stand for this. Now Shin, Mizuchi."

Drawing his blade from his waist a large amount of wind would release itself from the blade. Spread out through the area. Ranryou being able to "feel" if something disturbed it's flow. The Bridge. The water. The grass. Everything was as so.

"From here he split up Captain Kurayami. We'll meet back here is something turns up."

Swinging Mizuchi out once more Ranryou increased the range. he planned on pushing Mizuchi to the limit. if 30 meters from himself was that limit then he would combine that with his Shunpo to search the whole city. he would find Captain kaiser, and solve this mystery. And if push came to shove he would make the final decision on if they had a deserter on their hands or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Mon May 24, 2010 2:21 pm

"Fine, lets cover a larger area..." he answered walking along the riverside, while for a moment he felt captain Diogenes reiatsu and probably the other one been from captain Kurokotsu, before both of them disappear just as fast they appeared.

"I'll let you know immediately if i find anything" he nodded toward Roga and started to walk some steps away before using his shumpo ...i didn't manage to know captain Kaiser enough to try to think what would he do or where he would go, so... he thought while running through the streets and alleys, watching the entire movement of the city as he looked for the missing captain "this is the only way to search for him if he's hiding his reiatsu" he talked back to himself, smiling as he enjoyed the walk around the human city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Hopper

avatar

Posts : 54
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Tue May 25, 2010 10:55 am

Thomas walked around the city, heading towards the area in which most of the fighting had occurred. He noted the extent of the destruction to the surrounding buildings, guessing who had caused what. One thing he immediately noticed was the spray of scorch marks on the debris that seemed similar to Overseer Levi's energy blasts. Thomas walked around the general area, noting how many times he saw the scorch marks. He was shooting all over the place. Were the hollows really powerful enough to cause trouble for an Overseer? Thomas was distracted by his thoughts by two sources of energy that he felt was close by, definitely captain-level. Thomas pondered about this. Why are there shinigami captains over here after the battle? Are they on clean-up duty, or are they looking for something? After thinking about it for another minute, Thomas decided to head off towards the energy source. His curiosity intrigued, he'd see who it was and what their purpose was before deciding what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Fri May 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Fukki interest for the town started to grow as he managed to feel many presences start to appear and disappear from random directions, while some of them still remained, some seeming considerable strong ...Could all of them belong to humans? even if some of them seem shinigami like, they are still weird... he was thinking while slowly walking out from another alley between two skyscrapers before reaching the corner of a busy intersection. He stood there for a time observing the humans always rushing, without even a second to spend worrying about the others or to relax a bit by just enjoying their day.

"To live always worried with the time isn't a good way live..." he talked back to himself turning around and starting to run through the crowd to go to another part of that district.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Hopper

avatar

Posts : 54
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Thomas finally got onto the street where he was sensing the energy source. He quickly bought a newspaper from a bookstand, which contained the recent news of the "terrorist attacks." But Thomas wasn't reading the article; he glanced up and down the street, looking for his target. He finally set his eyes on interesting looking person across the street from him.

Let's see... 1) He's wearing shinigami clothes, 2) No one else is noticing him, and 3) His spiritual energy is high. That's him. Thomas started to follow the captain on his own side of the street when he saw a complication. Why is he running? Dang it! Thomas began to shove people out of his way, jogging to keep up with his target. Thomas hoped that the shinigami was too busy running to notice the small commotion behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sun May 30, 2010 6:24 pm

"this city is very tiring, with all these places its way too easy to disappear if you really want to...what do you think?" he talked alone while moving forward, he heard some people arguing and complaining behind him but he wasn't interested in that and kept walking.
Are u asking me?... his zampakuto spirit answered him "You're way too lazy sometimes you know...lets try here now" he said before turning and entering into a small alley. Nothing but some trash cans and a hobo sleeping in some old newspapers. He sighed while slowly walking through it searching for anything that could be related to the missing captain before walking out it and returning to the street, noticing a small commotion caused by a human before he stand there leaning his right side on the wall and looking to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Hopper

avatar

Posts : 54
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Thomas momentarily lost sight of his target in the crowd. Suddenly, he realized with a glance that the shinigami was leaning against a wall and looking in his direction. Bloody hell, he noticed. Without waiting a beat, Thomas spun around and helped up an elderly man who he had knocked over in his attempt to keep up. He apologized profusely with the the man and other people who cast irritated glances at him, and hoped that the shinigami would continue on with whatever he was doing. It seems that he's looking for something. Or someone. But I want to learn more. Thomas knew that the shinigami most likely had seen him by now, but he was pretty sure that he wouldn't be suspicious of what appeared to be a mere human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

He laugh while watching what happened on the other side. Thats funny but i need to go, just hope the others captains have more luck than me. He turned to his left and kept walking until noticing a tore piece of what seemed a hakama sightly waving to the wind while trapped in some culvert steel grid, before it went up flying away.

Not in there... but he sure could managed to enter it through the river, and i don't think roga wind would be able to feel anything from underground. He though while standing there looking to the cloth piece that started to gain high before jumping in its direction in order to catch it or at least try, if he could grab it then it was undoubtedly a hakama piece Fuck... He ended landing over the roof of a small store holding it within his right hand.


Last edited by Fukki Kurayami on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinzaku

avatar

Posts : 258
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere Eating my Chiken Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm

"MIZUCHI!!!!"

Several miles above the city Ranryou used several advanced Flash steps. Cross through the very air like a knife. Slicing his way towards the east of Karakura. Letting himself free fall Roga used the wind itself to form a type of tunnel. his body being rotated still he was at a slow enough speed to change direction. Now heading Northeast.

"Damn it....Damn it.....Where are you?"

Now dashing across rooftop to rooftop Ranryou used only his natural speed to jump, skip, and flip from building to building. Dropping down to the city streets, and then back into the air. Spinning, and swing his zanpakuto in a widening arc. With the swing a burst of wind danced forward. Several people fell over, while the rest had to shield themselves from the sudden gust of wind.

Nothing.....He could find nothing. This was bad. Captain Kaiser. It would seem he really did betray them. This was still something Ranryou didn't want to bring himself to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Hopper

avatar

Posts : 54
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 pm

As he finished patting down the old man, Thomas looked up to see the shinigami jump into the air to catch something that looked like a cloth. With his sharp eyes, Thomas believed that it was a piece of hakama, but he couldn't be too certain. So he's looking for a fellow shinigami? Why would a captain-level soul reaper be doing something so trivial? Thomas finally decided that he had enough of simply tailing his target; he wanted to introduce himself. He saw a fire escape on the building that Fukki had landed on, and jumped onto the first level, fluidly climbing up it with little effort.

When he was about halfway, however, a couple of gusts blew right past him, threatening to snatch him off of the fire escape. He frowned slightly as he regained his hold. "That's some weird wind," he said to himself, then continued climbing. He didn't think of focusing his attention onto the skies above him.

He finally reached the top of the fire escape, and saw the shinigami standing there, holding the piece of cloth. "Hello, sir," he said, leaning upon the railing. "Might I ask what a gentleman such as yourself is doing jumping onto rooftops?" Even though he was fairly certain what the shinigami's intentions were, he wanted to be certain, mostly just to appease his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Hearing someone speaking to him Fukki kept the cloth piece inside his haori and turned around to see who in fact was talking to him. It was some weird guy with a mushroom hair cut, but weirdness in that town was a common thing in the end.

"Taking some of this fresh air breeze and watching the landscape and no, i'm no gentleman" he answered smiling to the human after feeling the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Hopper

avatar

Posts : 54
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Thomas tilted his head, looking curiously at the shinigami. "You don't seem to be one who asks a lot of questions, like 'How'd you get up here,' or 'You can see me?' Thomas grinned. "I like those type of guys."

He turned his eyes to the piece of cloth the shinigami was holding. " 'Taking in the fresh air,' huh? I was following you for a bit, and it seemed like you were looking for something. If that's a piece of a hakama, then could you be looking for one of your comrades?" Thomas shifted his eyes to Fukki, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukki Kurayami

avatar

Posts : 296
Points : 143
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 30
Location : Brazil lol

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 am

"Sorry for that, if want i still can ask you that" he laugh while talking to him, before continue it as he walked into his direction "You've been following me? i really need to pay more attention some times, and you're right. You know, a wise person like that would really be useful around the 2nd or 3rd division, by the way i'm captain Kurayami" he finished his talking stopping some feets away from the guy while waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Hopper

avatar

Posts : 54
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: A Mission   Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Thomas bowed his head slightly, still keeping his eyes on the shinigami. "Pleasure to meet you, captain. I'm Thomas Hopper of the Superhuman organization." At least for the moment. "I can't help but notice that you didn't answer my last question. So are you looking for a comrade or what? I'm not sure why a captain would still be around in the human world after the conflict has already been decided," Thomas added, getting slightly annoyed by the shinigami's lack of straight-forwardness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Mission   

Back to top Go down
 
A Mission
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gas Leak [B-rank Nuke-nin Mission]
» Gone Fishin' [mission]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: