Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Something Random Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Something Random Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Something Random Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Something Random Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Something Random Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Something Random Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Something Random Vote_lcapSomething Random Voting_barSomething Random Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Something Random Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Something Random The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Something Random

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:05 am

Natsu was out on another daily run. His MP3 player set on some of his favorite music, he ran in sync with the beat, letting his mind wander as it pleased. It had been a slow week - few customers at the shop, and not much work to be done for the Superhuman Organization, which in turn had given him plenty of time to think of ways to improve his fighting style, which only made him train harder. He had several battles in his mind, thinking of how to set up various situations to his advantage. But it's hard to work on these things without a sparring partner, isn't it? he thought to himself. It was a shame really, he knew of nobody to train with. The few Superhumans in his area he knew weren't busy had powers that didn't suit well with his style.

After his trance-like state of mind, he suddenly awoke - he felt a strong Reiatsu somewhere nearby, but it didn't feel quite like a Hollow. Is it a Shinigami? Doesn't feel like the ones who usually are dispatched... His curiosity getting the best of him, he went in the direction he sensed it from. As he started getting closer to the source, he saw what looked like a female Shinigami. Is she just hunting Hollows here? Or is there more to it? In any case, he figured it was best not to hide. He just calmly ran towards her, while wondering if she even noticed him, or if she was concentrating on something else.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 am

Unlike her sister, Atsuko, Ayaka greatly enjoyed the times she was sent on patrol. It gave her freedom... well, a limited form of freedom, that is. She could only beat up beings that posed a threat to her, the humans, or Soul Society. But at least she didn't get yelled at for running around the division headquarters. Apparently, people liked to sleep at night, and her feet on their roofs kept them up. How was she to know others didn't like a nightly run tor exercise?

That didn't matter now. Now, Ayaka was in the Human World. There were plenty of interesting things to see and do in the human world - as well as fight, considering the frequency of Hollow appearances. With that in mind, Ayaka made no attempt to hide her reiatsu. She wanted people to know she was here, because that would make things interesting. Her plan paid off quickly, too, as she could sense someone nearby with a noticeable spirit pressure.

"You aren't a hollow,"
Ayaka said, once the being was within hearing range. It was easy to tell Hollows apart from everyone else. For one, they wee huge, and two, their reiatsu tended to be of the aggressive, violent sort. This one was not - not yet, at least. But that sheer fact alone proved he was something else.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 am

"Oh, you noticed me. You looked like you were caught up in your own world for a moment there" Natsu said with a smile, as it was a feeling he knew only too well. A disadvantage of being a thinker perhaps, but enjoyable none the less. He slowed down, but still moved closer towards the unknown girl. "What's a Shinigami doing, letting others notice them so easily I wonder" he thought out loud. He stopped a couple of feet away from her.

Out of reflex he took a defensive fighting stance, showing his left side to the Shinigami, holding his arms up like a boxer, even doing small steps. He wasn't sure what kind of person this Shinigami was, but he didn't want to risk anything, but at the same time he was still curious as to who this person was, and what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 am

"Always am," Ayaka replied, grinning. "Course, that don't mean I don't pay attention to this world as well." She turned to face the possible threat - a man, by the looks of it - with her hands on her hips. She looked him up and down. He was definitely human, though by his reiatsu and the fact he could see her, he wasn't normal.

"Didn't feel like hidin',"
she stated with a shrug. "Whats with the fists, anyway? You think its smart to fight someone who has a sword with just yer fists? Seems like you're askin' to lose a finger or two t'me." Unlike him, Ayaka didn't fall into any stance - she remained where she was, with her hands on her hips. She figured she was quick enough to react regardless of how she stood.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 am

"Do I think it's smart to fight someone who has a sword with just my fists? What kind of question is that?" Natsu asked with a slight smile. "You don't have a lot of info on humans way of fighting do you, miss... ? he asked, putting more emphasis on asking her name rather than what she was doing.

He inched a little closer to her, though not showing any agression. She's confident in her own abilities it seems... that's what her stance tells me anyway. Either that, or she's seriously looking down on me...
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 am

Ayaka gave him a quizzical look. "The kind that would tell me whether or not you're insane. Course, I think you just answered that question..." She giggled, and turned her back on him for a moment. She stalked away, before turning back a moment later, seemingly pacing. "Y'know, its rude to ask a name without giving your own first."

Though it seemed like Ayaka was carefree, she was always watching Natsu, even while her back was turned. Her agility was much higher than most would suspect, so if an attack came she was fairly confident her blade would be there to meet it. That was part of the reason she acted like this - it made would-be attackers do foolish things.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:00 am

"Ah, forgive my bad manners" Natsu replied, with a somewhat guilty look in his face. "Natsu is the name, miss. Natsu Fuuga. It's a pleasure" he said with a slight bow, though he still kept his stance. "And might I ask whether you find me insane or not?" he continued, laughing a little. It was interesting to see how this girl acted. Though she seemed to be pacing around, Natsu wasn't the type of person to let his guard down that easily, at least not when asked if he thought he could fight armed oponents so early after a meeting, even if he was the one to make the first stance.

"And it's not very polite to just turn your back to someone in the middle of a conversation, now is it? By the way, you can save the jokes on my last name, I've heard them plenty of times" he said, letting out a small sigh. He used it as an apology to close his eyes for a moment, though he took this time to see if he could notice her rythm when walking as a reflex.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:15 am

Ayaka chuckled, but she did not comment on his name. There wasn't a point in making jokes when the source of the acknowledged it. That took the fun out of everything. "I thought that was obvious," she replied, facing him now. Her arms moved up behind her head as she stretched out her torso a bit. "You're quite out of your mind. After all, only insane people see spirits, then make as though to fight 'em, right?" At least, that was what she understood of humans. Most humans couldn't see the spirit world - as such, any references to it were regarded as superstition.

"Name's Koizuki Ayaka. Though I dunno whether or not to say its a pleasure, since you've still got your fists up. If you're lookin' for a fight, just say so."
Her hands remained behind her head, and she stopped pacing while facing Natsu, as if she was waiting for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 am

"Never heard of image training?" Natsu replied while inching a bit more forward. "I'm not looking for a fight, but I AM interested in why you give off such an aura, yet aren't acting more agressive. I may not be an expert, but from my experience, it's not usual for a Shinigami to stick out so much. Weaker Hollows might flee, and that may lead to more souls being targeted..."

He kept inching forward, though not letting his guard down. He was almost within range of an average katana - that seemed to be the most common weapon Shinigami used, at least from what Natsu had observed. Maybe I should make a move, if for no other reason than finding out more about her... a lot can be learned from ones face during battle.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 am

"Clearly not an expert," Ayaka replied, not moving. Her hands remained where they were as he approached. "Weak hollows don't flee from power, they try to eat it. Besides, even if they did flee, they aren't hard to track down. No, deciding not to hide my reiatsu doesn't really do much, other than attract strange folk like you."

Ayaka had to grin. He was certainly bold, stepping so close to her. She kept a somewhat lopsided grin, one she had been told was reminiscent of her father, until Natsu had reached katana range. "Sometimes, when someone has a strong aura, they're just strong. No need to be aggressive to prove it."
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:59 am

"There's a difference between weak and stupid, miss Koizuki" Natsu simply stated. "Just as there is a difference between power and strength..." I'll judge if you're agressive or not myself... As soon as he thought that, he made a small move. It was easy to see he wasn't putting his heart into it for someone used to fighting, but for an amateur it looked like a real attack - a quick jab, to check the Shinigamis reaction. Natsu planned on stopping the blow short, not even touching her body.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 am

Ayaka did not react to the punch. She simply narrowed her eyes - it was clear it wasn't a serious punch, so there was no reason to block or dodge it. "If you wanted a fight, why didn't ya say so?" she asked, her grin growing wider. The instant she finished speaking, her body spun clockwise, with her left leg snapping up in a blisteringly quick roundhouse kick, aimed at the side of Natsu's head.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:40 am

"I have to check your motives for myself, miss Koizuki" Natsu replied bluntly, raising his arm to block the kick right before it would connect to his head. "If I simply wanted a fight..." he said, raising his reiatsu just enough to make his point clear "I would have done so from the start!" He had yet to release his power, but the Shinigami also had yet to give it her best shot, of that Natsu was sure.

"I wouldn't mind a dance though, miss" Natsu noted with another small bow, just to show that he harbored no ill intent, other than wanting to know if she really didn't intend others harm.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 am

"My, you are the bold one, ain't ya, miss Fuuga?" Ayaka grinned, hopping back after the kick. She didn't seem to care about the change in reiatsu - bigger meant tougher, which meant more of a challenge. Ayaka liked a challenge. "If ya don't want a fight, don't go throwin' punches."

Ayaka bounced on her feet for a moment, as a boxer often would, to get the blood flowing. "That bein' said - I accept your challenge. I haven' fought a Human before. Don't disappoint me." As soon as she stopped speaking, Ayaka launched her attack. It was another kick, this time with her right foot. A straight kick, aimed at his neck, which was followed by a second in quick succession, with a twist of the body and a switch of legs.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm

"I can assure you there's no miss Fuuga" Natsu said with a gentle smile, and simply made a small side step, just enough to avoid getting hit. At the same time, he changed his stance completely, holding his arms with his palms facing the Shinigami, and lowering his center of gravity by bending his knees and stop bouncing. "If YOU don't want a fight, try limiting your reiatsu a bit more" he then said, his voice changing tone, though still without the slightest hint of disrespect or mockery.

"You're a raging river, aren't you, miss? But forget about all this fighting humans stuff. You're not facing a human" he sighed. "But before we get into these details, might I ask who you are? I know your name, but that's not saying much, now is it?" Natsu grinned.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Ayaka laughed, and fell back into a sort of casual stance, one that didn't really betray her true fighting skill. "When did I say I didn't want a fight?" She winked, and then switched her stance so her right foot was ahead of the left, in case she needed to snap a quick kick.

"I'm a shinigami, you doofus. Isn't it obvious?"
The shinigami grabbed the collar of her uniform, and pulled it out slightly to reveal the symbol stitched there - that of a summer snowflake. "13th division, 3rd seat, Koizuki Ayaka. Course, you already know the last bit. Oh, and you are human. You aren't a hollow, you aren't a shinigami, and you certainly aren't a Quincy. Thus, through the process of elimination... you are a Human."

Last edited by Koizuki Ayaka on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm

"I never said you didn't want a fight, miss Koizuki." Natsu laughed a little. "3rd seat of the 13 division, Koizuki-san" he said, putting a little emphasis on the 'san' to show respect. "Seems you didn't quite get what I meant though. It's true I'm neither Shinigami, Quincy or Hollow" he explained. "But you should still throw away all thoughts of having a human as an oponent. Oh, but before I get into that, I should introduce myself as well" he said and relaxed a bit more, doing a near perfect bow in Japanese tradition. "Fuuga, Natsu. Barber in a small shop in good old London, and Overseer of the town" he introduced himself. He wondered if the aparently young Shinigami had even heard of the Superhumans, as they weren't very active compared to the Quincies.

He regained his stance, slowly walking in a circle around the Shinigami, keeping the same distance constantly. "Now where was I? ...... oh, right! As I said, you're not facing a human right now." He wanted to give the Shinigami time to think about what he meant before stating it himself.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Ayaka sighed. This man clearly wasn't getting it. Perhaps he wasn't 'all there', so to speak? That would certainly make sense. That, or he was to full of himself to accept what was the truth. "Listen, you're obviously not normal - the fact you can see me makes that obvious. But that doesn't change the fact that you are a human. You're just a special human. So, yes, I am facing a human opponent right now, and it doesn't make sense to say otherwise."

Ayaka didn't change her stance as Natsu paced around her, though she did keep an eye on him. "So, Human, you wanna continue this little 'dance', or what?"
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Natsu sighed heavily. "I'd love a dance with you, miss. But I think I should explain before you think I'm a loon" he said with a smile. "What stands before you now is a FIGHTER... and not any normal fighter, might I add" he said. He began moving slightly different, with more of a rythm in his footwork, still walking in a circle around Ayaka. Let's see how long it'll take before we bare our fangs, shall we? he thought to himself, starting to move his hands in front of him in a circle-like pattern as well. While moving his hands slowly, and keeping them in front of his midsection, those who had any knowledge on fighting could tell he wasn't doing this for show.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Ayaka had only one reply to the man's statement. "Huuuumaaaan." Apparently, she wasn't all that big on semantics. She also didn't pay much attention to Natsu's stance, only his location. Her own stance was still just casual, with plenty of openings. "Argue it all ya want, it won't change fact." She turned to face him now, and gestured forth with a bit of a taunting expression. "Now come on, quit your pacing. You've got ten seconds before I punch you in the face."
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm

"Then please, allow me to do the counting miss... that is, if you are sure you'll hit me" Natsu said with a smile. "One... my body is a humans... two... I won't deny that... three... but I stand before you as a fighter... four... I was right... five... you're a raging river..." he laughed a little. He still continued in the circle, keeping his eyes wide open. "Six... seven... eight, almost there... nine..." Natsu braced himself. I wonder what lies beneath this raging river... "TEN!" he said, coming to a complete stop right before Ayaka.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Ayaka wasn't stupid - she didn't exactly expect her punch to connect, if this man was the fighter he made himself out to be. But, she was nothing if not a woman of her word. But she did change her plan a little bit before acting. Right as Natsu hit nine, Ayaka closed the last foot of distance, and shot her right fist towards his face, putting behind it a good deal of power as well - enough to knock out a normal human quite easily. Then again, normal humans were quite weak to begin with, so that wasn't saying much.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

A straight forward woman, eh? Natsu smiled as he saw the Shinigami getting closer. He used the circling movement of his left hand to push the punch away from his face. A simple trick of using a weak movement, yet getting the result needed. "Oh, dangerous, dangerous" he said, grabbing hold of Ayakas wrist for just a moment before letting go of it again. Then with his right hand, he made a feint of trying to hit her face with a spearhand, though he intended to change his stance quickly depending on her next movement.
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Ayaka was quick - very quick. Since she wasn't very good at shunpo, she was forced to make up for it through a more natural means. Thus, her agility and her quick draw skills were top-notch. Even though Natsu's attack was a feint, her left arm was up to intercept it - and in her hand was her wakizashi, in a reverse grip. If he didn't pull his hand back earlier than he planned, he'd be spearing the blade of Ayaka's zanpakuto instead.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

As he noticed Ayaka drawing her blade, Natsu finally activated his ability. Along with his reiatsu, his speed and power also increased. He didn't stop moving forward, instead he first lowered his spearhand to aim for Ayakas left shoulder, then bending his arm to make another feint with an elbow strike, stepping in quickly while doing a short spin to the right, and finally trying to bring their hips close together to possibly gain a bit of control of the Shinigamis center of gravity. I wonder if she even sees the light in my eyes... Natsu thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something Random Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Random   Something Random Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Random
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next