Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Paradox Duel Vote_lcapThe Paradox Duel Voting_barThe Paradox Duel Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Paradox Duel Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Paradox Duel The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Paradox Duel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Naraga walked through the dense forest, doing his weekly patrol. Naraga loved patroling so much that he frequently requested to do it for the other vizards. That was one of those days. Naraga enjoyed patroling so much because of how much he loves walks, the peace and quiet, and the possibility of someone new to fight. Naraga sighed enjoying his duty. Suddenly, Naraga heard the slight noise of footsteps coming from ahead. Looks like we got someone to fight today, Kumori. Good. It's been a while since I've fought a different zanpakuto.

Naraga prepared himself as the man approached. Greetings newcomer, It's unfortunate to tell you this but I can't let you leave here, but before I kill you let me introduce myself. I am Naraga Zenos. Now, who are you? Naraga was quite amused by the sight of a new face. I hope he puts up a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Kuketsu was taking a stroll through a forest when he felt an unusual reiatsu. How strange. I didn't expect to find anything here and judging by this reiatsu, I assume this creature isn't friendly. So, Kuketsu decided to investigate. As he approached the source of the reiatsu, he was greeted by Naraga. Kuketsu gave him an angry glare.

"So you are the source of the reiatsu that I have been sensing. You definitely aren't an ally. You don't seem to be a shinigami, but more like a hollow, yet you don't look like one. Whatever you are, it doesn't matter. I can't allow you to kill me or anyone else. I am the Captain of the 6th Division of the Gotei 13, Kuketsu Satoshi and I will stop you." After he introduced himself, Kuketsu unsheathed his zapakuto, waiting for Naraga to strike.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Ahhh, a captain... this will be fun, hehehehehe. Don't underestimate him. That's the last thing I do to any opponent. Naraga knew to never underestimate his opponents. Naraga was already enjoying himself, knowing that this opponent will be an excellent challenge.

Naraga smiled an evil smile that always intimidated his enemies. He then stood straight up from his usual hunched position, showing his true height and muscular figure, along with his many tatoos from beneath the tears in his uniform. All right, Captain Kuketsu. Since you seem to be a worthy opponent I'm gonna go straight to my zanpakuto instead of wearing you down with hand to hand combat. Naraga finally extracted his sealed zanpakuto from his wrist gautlet. Naraga bowed to his opponent in respect and then lunged at the captain with extremely surprising speed for his size. Even faster then that, Naraga began stabbing at the captain as he smiled with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Kuketsu was surprised to see how fast his opponent was. What incredible speed speed! He might be as fast as me! However, he will need more than speed to beat me. Just before Naraga's zanpakuto could reach him, Kuketsu used shunpo to dodge and then moved to a high tree branch on a tree directly behind Naraga. He raised his left hand and pointed it towards Naraga. "Hado 33, Sokatsui." He fired a blue wave of energy toward Naraga as he unsheathed his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Hmm, interesting... Naraga was expecting everything from a captain of the Gotei 13 which allowed him to quickly evade the blast of energy with his own shunpo. You're not the only one who's a shunpo master. I was lieutenant of squad 2 so believe me when I say shunpo is second nature to me. Naraga used his mastery of shunpo to jump up behind the branch Kuketsu was on. Instead of stabbing him, Naraga made an axe kick heading straight for the captains head with enough force to crush the captain and break the branch he was on.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:37 am

Kuketsu looked at Naraga over his shoulder. He saw Naraga's leg swing down with tremendous force and used shunpo to dodge, thus letting Naraga's kick to destroy the branch that Kuketsu was standing on. He then moved to the ground, facing Naraga. So he was formerly the lieutenant from the 2nd division huh? That means he is a shinigami, but was exiled, yet his reiatsu doesn't feel entirely like a shinigami's. Kuketsu pointed his left hand at Naraga. "Bakudo 61, Rikujokoro" He sent six light beams at Naraga's mid section. Then he used shunpo to move behind him and swung his zanpakuto vertically downward, aiming for his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 am

Damn! He's quicker than I thought... Naraga thought quickly as he realized he'd only get to block one attack. I guess I'll go with the kido. Naraga quickly reached up and grabbed his opponent's blade, stopping the powerful attack as the 6 pillars slammed into his midsection. Unable to move from his position, Naraga started to laugh as he spat blood from his mouth. Nice hit, but if you think that that will kill me... Lets put it this way... How well do you take disappointment? hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Kuketsu saw Naraga grab his zanpakuto and he was hit by the bakudo, so Naraga could not let go of Kuketsu's sword. He struggled pulling his zanpakuto through Naraga's hand, but was unsuccessful. He could not free his zanpakuto until the spell disappeared. So, while Kuketsu held the hilt of his zanpakuto with his right hand, he pointed left hand towards Naraga. "Hado 63, Raikoho." He fired a yellow energy beam at the paralyzed Naraga with enough force to shatter the bakudo.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Naraga knew the only way out of his predicament was to get hit by yet another spell. Naraga closed his eyes in silence as the beam blasted him and the pillars. Naraga opened his eyes as the pain subsided and noticed the pillars were no longer hindering him. He quickly used shunpo to get some distance between him and the captain.

Alright, I think it's about time we make this fight fair again. Naraga became much more serious knowing that toying with this opponent wasn't the smartest idea. Show him fear, Kumori! Instantly, Naraga's zanpakuto unsealed itself as the gautlets extended up to his elbows and spikes petruded from them. How well do you fight with one arm? Naraga then launched the blade from his right gautlet as the chain followed closely behind at Kuketsu.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Seeing Naraga get serious and releasing his zanpakuto, Kuketsu decided that he should get serious as well. So, he finally got serious. I guess I better get serious too, or else I'll get killed. He dodged the blade by using shunpo move down to the ground, facing Naraga. "So you finally decided to get serious. I guess I will too. Bind, Shoutenshi!" With that command, Kuketsu's zanpakuto became shrouded in light as it began to change forms. When his zanpakuto finished changing, Kuketsu used shunpo to move behind Naraga and attempted to stab his left shoulder. He then began charging his light circle.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Naraga whipped his blade back behind him as he turned to dodge the thrust in hopes of hitting Kuketsu. Here's a tip, don't use the same move twice. He then brought his spiked forearms down on Kuketsu to interupt his charging.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Kuketsu ducked as Naraga swung his zanpakuto, allowing it to pass over him. However, just before Kuketsu could use shunpo to dodge Naraga's spiked forearm, one of the spikes managed to pierce his upper back, which interrupted him from fully charging his light circle. Kuketsu managed to shunpo away from Naraga, bleeding from his back. Damn, I lost focus and because of that, I got hit and have to re-charge my light circle. With that, Kuketsu began charging his light circle once again and pointed his left hand towards Naraga. "Hado 32, Okasen." He fired a wide wave of energy at Naraga.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Naraga extended both of his blades and brought them down on the oncoming wave of energy. The spell was cut in two just before it reached Naraga, leaving a patch for Naraga to pass through. He then began spinning his extended blades from their chains as he slowly approached Kuketsu. He then sent one downwards on Kuketsu and the other horizontally slashing at his midsection.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Kuketsu stepped back, avoiding the downward attack and deflected the horizontal attack with his zanpakuto. He then used shunpo to move infront of Naraga. Kuketsu knew he was experienced at hand-to-hand combat, but he had to get close to Naraga in order to strike him with his zanpakuto. Without his blades, it won't be as much trouble fighting fighting him in close-range combat. With that, Kuketsu swung his zanpakuto downward, aiming for Naraga's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Naraga quickly moved to the side and smiled at Kuketsu. Never go to you're opponent's homefield unless you're invited. Naraga once again whipped his right chain and blade back but instead, with the intention of entangling Kuketsu in it's chains. With his left hand he made an extremely powerful punch to Kuketsu's midsection. How's this feel?
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 am

Kuketsu was punched by Naraga's powerful fist and was sent flying towards the chain. He managed to back flip over chain just before it could entangle him. He stood up and clenched his stomach with his left hand as he coughed. Hehe. I knew that wasn't a good idea, but I had to try anyway. At least my light circle is fully charged. With his light circle fully charged, Kuketsu stood up straight and used shunpo to move high up in the air.

He threw his zanpakuto downward, stabbing the ground just behind Naraga and released his light circle. A circle of light began forming around Kuketsu's zanpakuto on the surface of the ground and was quickly expanding towards Naraga. If Naraga were to be within ten feet from the ground inside of the light circle, he would be paralyzed. Then Kuketsu clapped his hands together. "Bakudo 62, Hyapporankan." He formed a rod of energy and threw it at Naraga, which then separated into many rods. These rods would immobilize Naraga if they come in contact with his.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 am

Hmm, this must be what he's been waiting for... Naraga quickly evaded the rods using shunpo, unfortunatley he was still inside the circle of light Kuketsu had made. Shadows of the Soul! After he spoke that Naraga was instantly paralysed, however not before making an illusion of Kuketsu's greatest fear to distract him until Naraga could break free. That should keep him busy for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 am

Shadows of the Soul!? What's that!? Better not wait and find out. Kuketsu grabbed his zanpakuto behind Naraga who was paralyzed by his light circle and swung at him. However, just as Kuketsu started to swing his zanpakuto, he heard a familiar scream coming from behind him. Kuketsu looked behind and saw five gillian menos in the distance. Both the scream and the Menos were created by Naraga's technique. Menos!? Here!? How!? And that scream I just heard, it sounded like one of my men. Are they fighting the Menos? No! They know that can't defeat five of them. Stupid fools! With that, Kukestu turned around and used shunpo to go to the Menos's location, completing ignoring Naraga, who was still stuck in his light circle.

Kuketsu entered the circle of Menos by cutting off one of the Menos's head off with his zanpakuto. Inside the circle were his fallen followers, just barely alive. Kuketsu flew towards them, filled with shock and horror. He stood in front of their bodies, completely pale and filled with disbelief. How...how could this happen!? I never ordered them to come here! So why... why did they come!? And how did these Menos show up without me noticing!? I must protect my comrades. I can't let them die! With his anger overflowing, Kuketsu lunged at the four remaining Menos as he gave an ear-blistering scream.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Hmm... So he fears the death of his followers, the people who look up to him for inspiration and safety. Naraga watched, in seriousness, as Kuketsu attacked the illusionary Menos he created. He then began building up his energy so he'd be ready for when the light circle released him.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Kuketsu took down another Menos by slashing it three times with his zanpakuto. Then he stood between two others at eye level as the one in front of him fired a cero, which he dodged by jumping up and the cero hit the Menos behind him, causing it to bend back. Kuketsu then finished off the bending Menos by slashing off it's head. Then he attacked the Menos that fired the cero and stabbed it in the face multiple times until it died. He then turned around and saw the last remaining Menos charging its cero, aiming for his unconscious followers.

Kuketsu charged at the Menos, hoping to kill it before it could kill his followers. However, the Menos finished charging its cero and fired it at Kuketsu's fallen comrades. "No!" Kuketsu screamed as he used shunpo to move in front of his followers' bodies and shielded them from the blast with his body. He managed to survive the cero, but took a decent amount of damage. With Kuketsu's anger overflowing, he lunged at the Menos. He gave the Menos four giant gashes on it's body and then cut it's head in half. With all of the Menos gone, Kuketsu limped over to the bodies of his men and fell to his knees, tears in his eyes. "Why did you guys come? Why did you guys fight? You should have known that these Hollows are too strong. So why..." Kuketsu started to weep quietly, the presence of Naraga was no where in his head.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

Naraga watched in silence as Kuketsu wept over his fallen comrades. Despite the daunting situation Naraga wasn't at all affected emotionally due to his hollow's lack of emotion. Fear... capable of destroying one of the bravest and brightest heart of any person... and a very potent weapon. Naraga slowly began to feel the effects of Kuketsu's light circle wearing off, yet it was still powerful enough to keep Naraga in place. I'll let the effects of my attack wear off before I strike... Why? Once this paralysis wears off it would be the perfect moment to finish him He's proven himself to me, and I swore I'd spare those who fought and honored each other as warriors. He's shown me that he is worthy of the life he lives. Naraga returned to storing his energy for the intense fight he foresaw soon and waiting for his chance of movement.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 am

Kuketsu held the body of his unconscious follower, sobbing as his voice began to break. He shook him, trying to wake him up, but failed. "Why...why did this happen. I...I was too careless. If I...if I was a better captain, if I had been more aware...I could have prevented this. It's all my fault! Just then, he turned his head around and saw all five of the Menos come back to life, fully healed. Kuketsu put down his friend's body, stood up and faced the Menos. "Don't worry guys...I'll save you all, even if it cost me my life! Bankai! Shirogetsu Shoutenshi!"

As tears flooded his eyes and an intense anger exploded from the depths of his soul, a massive amount of reiatsu erupted from Kuketsu, taking the form of angel wings on his back and his zanpakuto's blade became shrouded in light. "I can never forgive myself for letting this happen. The least I could do to repay my men is to give up my life to save theirs. I will not hesitate and will fight until they are safe from harm, even if I die in the process." In his Bankai, Kuketsu killed all five Menos in a flash light. However, all of the Menos reappeared again as soon as Kuketsu finished them off.

How is this possible, they keep coming back after I kill them. That shouldn't happen. It doesn't matter. Kuketsu raised his zanpakuto above his head. "I don't care how many times it takes, I will kill you all until you all are permanently dead. I will fight until I die!" He charged at the five Menos, still no recollection of Naraga in his memory. However, Kuketsu also didn't remember that his light circle that paralyzed Naraga had just vanished as he began his third fight with the imaginary Menos.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Naraga quickly noticing that the paralysis was gone jumped silently away from where the light circle was. As the illusions of the Menos and shinigami disappeared, Naraga said this: If you are going to die, it's going to be my way. More specifically... Death by Bankai. Naraga slowly crouched down as his gautlets slowlly formed two wicked scythes that created a pitch black aura around the scythes.

Naraga then moved to unleash his true power on Kuketsu by releasing his hollow throught th use of his mask. He slashed his scythes into the ground and raised his right hand to his face as black and white aura came and surrounded his face.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Kuketsu froze in shock as the Menos disappeared. He looked back to see if his followers were still there, but they had vanished as well. What!? This was just an illusion!? But who...? Kuketsu turned around and saw Naraga holding two scythes. "It was YOU! You created the illusions!" Kuketsu was filled with anger towards Naraga for doing that and was about to lung at him. However, just before he could lung at Naraga, he heard a voice. It was Shoutenshi, his zanpakuto.

"Don't let yourself be blinded by hatred, it will only lead to defeat. Calm down." Shoutenshi said to Kuketsu. Kuketsu was surprised. Shoutenshi never spoke to him during a battle, so he took his words and calmed down. He lowered his arms and gave Naraga a serious look as he released his mask. "So, you are a vizard? That would explain the hollow reiatsu I sensed in you. Very well, lets finish this fight." Kuketsu yelled out causing a giant, magnificent aura of light to surround him. He held his zanpakuto diagonally across his body. "I am ready whenever you are, Naraga Zenos!"
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm

As the mask formed around Naraga's face, he smiled, an evil smile. Naraga picked up his scythes as the mask smiled with him. hehehehehe... He began laughing hysterically as he began slashing the ground at his feet and walking towards Kuketsu.

Suddenly, Naraga leaped with unbelievable agility at Kuketsu and tried to slash him horizontally across his body. I won't kill him... but I'll give him hell before this fight ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Paradox Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paradox Duel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Combat Center! :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: