Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc

Madame Rose

Fuuga Natsu

Fukki Kurayami

Spinzaku

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Stauracius Diogenes

Tuwa Cheveyo

Kazuki Kadarame

Sakura Romanov

Affiliates

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Share | 

On A Black Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 am

Sendo was walking through the Vizard sanctuary, very late at night, walking towards the exit. Though he tried, he could not find rest and decided that a walk might help him ease up. On his way to the entrance, he tripped and fell, causing a lot of noise. He simply got up before continuing his walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 am

Morgan could be heard arguing with his Inner Hollow, trying to get it to calm down the monster. "Ahoy Sendo!" He shouted, and walked over to his fellow Vizard. His breath smelled a bit like... rum, but this was to be expected from the ex-hobo. "Ain't you up a bit later than usual, gov'?" He asked, the alcohol in his system taking a toll on his usual style of speech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm

"Hello Morgan," Sendo quietly replied, not exactly being one of the livelier of the vizards. "Eh, I thought I'd take a walk, clear my head, and maybe even catch a couple of test subjects. What about you?" Sendo asked politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Morgan gave him a smile, a look that almost spoke for itself, like it was a "What do you think?" He pulled out another bottle of rum, and offered it to Sendo. "Agh, man... Been tryin' to forget things recently, ya know?" He said, however, he still looked sober... for the most part, aside from stumbling every fifth step or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm

"The same here" he replied, "But, uh..., no thanks." He continued walking with Morgan. "You know, something's a little off. I can sense tension everywhere. And not just from the fellow vizards. All of the races seem affected by recent events. I think something big is about to happen. And if it does, the vizards, as well as many other things, could be thrown into chaos. And then something the maker said. I have a feeling all hell's about to break loose. I also feel that as a whole, the vizard race is unprepared for whatever the Maker's preparing for. I have no clue even what to do about it." Sendo looked at his feet as he walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Morgan actually thought for a little bit, and spoke up. "Nothin' we really can do mate, except be strong fer when the worst does come to greet us." He said, stashing away his other bottle of rum. "But.. I can't lie an' I don't agree. I feel it too, mate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm

"I want to be able to protect this world from whatever's coming. But for all we know, it could be an all-powerful laser from another world. But I guess you're right. Just come to a solution as the problems come. Though the fact is that the world is in the most danger because of all of these different factions. Nothing can come from disunity. Shinigami, Vizards, not to mention the humans with their strange powers. We all are working towards a similar goal, yet we can't reach terms with each other any farther than neutrality. It doesn't make much sense to me." Sendo sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm

"No offense mate, but when you say it like that... it sounds to me like a bunch of people... just have their heads up their asses." Morgan said, sighing. "I mean, I wanna protect the world too.. If it's not too much work, but still- if we all just pulled together, then we could get shit done. But no, this guy's got a problem with this guy 'cause he's got hollow powers or some crap, and so on." He ranted. He yawned a little bit before taking another shot of his precious rum, and began to speak again.

"...Hell, wouldn't it be nice if we could all just... get along?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:22 am

"Yes wouldn't that be something?"

Stepping into the room Kazuki sighed heavily. Taking the bottle from Morgan's hand, and tilting it back. Taking a long drink before lowering it with another sigh.

"Getting along would be great now wouldn't it?"

Kazuki handed Morgan the bottle before looking them both over. The look in his eyes that of depression, and anger. All balled up into one being. Kazuki.

"It seems I'm not the only one that think the Vizard are losing strength, and moral. It's not pleasant to think or talk about, but if we don't talk then nothing would change. Especially with the Espada threat, and.......those beings "he" talked about. Scary isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:43 pm

"Look man, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. As long as we don't go thinkin' we can't do somethin', that's the only time we start to lose... or if I don't feel like fighting." Morgan said as he glared at Kazuki. Out of all the things you do to a homeless man, you NEVER touch his booze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 pm

"I agree, we can't give up hope, especially with these upcoming events," Sendo replied as he sat down in a chair. "However, I would also like to discuss the subject of the rogue vizards. Their actions could greatly affect our ties to the other races as well as our security. At the same time, I doubt we could convince them to join and I would prefer that they aren't killed as they are still powerful components of our race and could become useful with the right manipulation. Do you agree also, Morgan and Kazuki?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Kazuki was taken my surprise at Sendo's words. They were so cocky, and arrogant it made him mad, yet he kept his cool, and didn't seem to react in any form or fashion. Only thinking as he looked at the two Vizard, and sighed yet again.

"The rouges are free, as are the rest of us. They can do what they want as long as it doesn't put the Vizards in danger as a whole. What I'm worried about is the Vizard within the Sant that we can't trust or at the very least must watch closely."

Kazuki shook his head thinking of how hard it was to organize a group of rag-tag individuals with conflicting persona's. yet it was a task given to him, and it was his to bare. If there was someone better suited for the job then the Maker would have them in charge. now wouldn't he.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 pm

"Look man, you gotta be willing to trust your allies, no matter what happens. Hell, sometimes I don't trust the guys under me, but at the end of the day they come through, you know? Trust me man, the key to this whole thing is trust." Morgan said, taking another sip of his precious rum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Tuwa went running through the corridor until reaching the room where Kazuki, Morgan and Sendo were interrupting their talk and crossing the room, walking to a wooden cabinet and opening its two doors before turning on the small TV inside of it and start to run the channels as he finally spoke.
"Sorry guys but you really need to see this, i was watching... a stupid late night show and then i run into this during the commercials..." He reached some news channel where it showed from a helicopter camera view where it used to be a city, but not a normal city, New York city which had been reduced to a large crater filled with nothing more than ash and debris while the anchors talked about some still new and unidentified terrorist group that managed to obliterate New York. It was possible to see some black creatures, hollows, roaming there, at least they could see them, as the camera flew over the destroyed city before losing its signal and the channel start to repeat over and over some other video footage of the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 am

Standing with wide eyes Kazuki was only, speechless, then his eyes narrowed, and heat began to fill the room. The hollows. Those damn hollows. AHHHH! They would pay for this..This...THIS...UNFORGIVABLE ACT!

Turning around sharply Kazuki began to walk towards the meeting hall. Rounin Ryuu forming in his right hand as his reaitsu spiked. "Gather EVERYONE. Karakura is sure to become a target. We will not allow them to win, and they will pay for this with there lives."

In the back of his mind a wicked smile would form from an unknown face. it's voice wicked as it spoke to Kazuki.

"Oh...is that so Kazuki. The madness in your soul is spreading. It's as delightful. Will you finally show everyone your true self? Are you done holding back the anger in your heart? If so then release me, and I'll make everything you hate disappear........forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 am

"Hey man, chill out. We don't got to do anything until shit starts gettin' heavy, ya dig?" Morgan said, sihging. "If we rush into battle too quickly, man... We're gonna get creamed." He said, taking up another bottle of rum, and guzzling it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

'So, the Espada have made their move. This is troubling news.' "I agree with Morgan, we must be amptly prepared before we make our move. However, it is apparent that something must be done about this. When the Espada come to Karakura Town, we must be fully prepared. Although, if we are to strategize a battle plan for this invasion right now, then I will need a fresh cup of coffee."

Sendo got up from his chair and walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bag of coffee beans, put it in the machine, added water, and turned it on as he turned to face the other vizards while leaning against the counter with his hands on the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 am

He already expected a reaction like that from Kazuki, but was surprised by Morgan and Sendo reactions "i guess the best would be to wait and see what happens next before doing any reckless move" He sighed walking to the wall and leaning there looking up to the lamp "The shinigami are probably preparing their move, its not a good thing to go all out like that risking to show our location or even worst getting in the middle of the war and hit by the both sides, its sad what just happened, but if you look from another point thats a good thing now that two of our enemies are gonna clash like that" he looked to the dark forest outside the sanctuary through the window at his right "What i mean is... its not my problem until it can somehow reach us here or if the shinigami can't handle it alone"
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 am

Naraga walked in silently, thinking about the conversation he had just eavesdropped on. Despite the horrible occurance, Naraga was surprisingly calm. Unfortunatley Tuwa, there is a problem with your "point of view" idea. First, we are still unaware of whether or not the Soul Society is hostile to us. Second, no matter how long we hide we can't escape the army's of the Arrancar. Seeing as how they probably already know of our existance, they will mostly likely search the entire Earth until they find us, and with such few numbers, we wouldn't stand a chance against them. Finally, even if the Shinigami can withstand the armies of the Espada, there will be global chaos due to the "random" destruction of one of the largest cities in the world... No, I think the only way any of us will find peace is if we help the shinigami end this war sooner... but that's just my idea. What do the rest of you think? Naraga slowly moved his eyes between each of his friends and comrades in hope of them choosing to fight. Finally, Naraga close his eyes as he leaned against a wall, waiting for their answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 am

Kazuki slowly turned around to looked at his fellow Vizard and there childish comments. How disgusting. Was this really what they HONESTLY thought. To sit back, and wait while countless die? To do nothing then this whole time THIS was what they had been training and waiting on? Were they really that heartless?

"I really can't believe the words coming from your mouths. I really can't. So what Tuwa. We wait? We watch from the sidelines as more die. You think I would rush into battle without a plan first. No i wouldn't risk our safety like that. BUT...we will not side back and let our allies fall before the Espada. Or has banishment become accustomed to you that well. We fight to protect human lives. You seem to only wanna fight for yourself, and your own safety. Sendo....I agree with you. But Morgan. I'm as disappointed in you as Tuwa. Wait till the shit gets heavy. What's heavy enough for you. When all the people around the world are dead. And you call yourselves Vizard."

Kazuki took his fist, and punched the wall next to him. Cracking it before it crumbled down to the floor. His anger growing at the words seeping from between their lips.

"The plan...Is that we protect Karakura Town. If we can handle the Espada there the Shinigami can focus more so on the other parts of the world. Your can't you see what the Espada are planning. I'm sure other parts of the world will be hit before Karakura. it will split the forces of Soul Society in half, and then if my guess is right they will directly attack Soul Society. Dividing it even further. The shinigami will suffer major damage, and more lives will be lost. So we, the Vizard, doing what we were gather for will fight the Espada in Karakura Town, and hold them off while Soul Society handles the other parts of the world. Or have you forogt there are still loose Vizard scattered around the world also. Will you leave your brother to die. If so then your place is not within this Sanctuary. Find yourself another place to be useless."

With that Kazuki turned around and had his way for the meeting hall. Taking his sword, and slamming it against the ground. Call the remaining Vizards from around the Sanct. It was war meeting time.

((Leaving topic.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 am

Suddenly disinterested in the answers to his question, Naraga followed Kazuki to the meeting room, pausing slightly as Kazuki slammed his sword to the ground. It seems as though Kazuki's emotions are getting the better of him. Actually, from what I understand, this is exactly how anyone would act given the situation. Then why don't you feel that way? You know exactly why... Naraga knew he held no emotions for the deaths of those people because, he believed in a natural fact: Everyone dies sooner or later. When Kazuki calmed and proceeded forward Naraga followed while turning his head and beckoning the rest to come as well.

((Leaving Topic))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 am

After the last meeting with the two captains Tuwa didn't feel like helping those who were hunting them, and it wasn't a major problem for him as everyday a large number unknown people died by worse ways than that and even worst by other human hands. The other vizards around the world probably had, with the Vizard Maker help, a place to hide away too and they wouldn't be stupid to fight someone several times stronger than them. He was thinking about Kazuki words, he didn't joined the vizards to help anyone except for him self and his friends and he wasn't a shinigami anymore to keep carrying those kind of duties, but would always offer help whenever he was around some happening.
"You have more of that?" he said to Morgan pointing to the bottle on his hand before following Kazuki and Naraga with his eyes as they left the room going to the meeting hall. "You know... forget about that Morgan" he said before sighing having to go to a meeting at such time.

Last edited by Tuwa Cheveyo on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Sendo sighed as he recalled the news of the Espada to himself, as well as the reactions of the fellow vizards. He knew that this would probably be the mood of the meeting as well.

'I can see that Kazuki is absolutely furious. That much is obvious. Though he has no reason not to be filled with rage. Morgan has a passive strategy, though I feel he might be underestimating the situation. Tuwa is looking at it as two of our enemies fighting each other, and in a way, that is how it can be described, however, I believe that Naraga made the most sense. The only way that we can achieve peace is to join in this war.'

Sendo poured out some coffee into a cup and proceeded to the meeting room, taking a sip along the way.

(( Exit topic ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Black Night   

Back to top Go down

On A Black Night
Page 1 of 1