Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Bad News Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Bad News Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Bad News Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Bad News Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Bad News Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Bad News Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Bad News Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Bad News Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Bad News Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Bad News Vote_lcapBad News Voting_barBad News Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Bad News Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Bad News The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Bad News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel M.

Gabriel M.

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Bad News   Bad News Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am

Gabriel was just having lunch in a downtown restaurant in Karakura when the people around started to change their attentions back to the TV on the wall where it showed a place where it looked like a huge explosion had suddenly occurred destroying everything around and leaving nothing behind except a really huge crater and ashes in the air where it used to be New York. The anchors saying it probably was the act of a still unidentified terrorist group while arguing how that could have happened just like that. But Gabriel could see clearly through some images that there was way more things than only ashes round there, hollows, a lot of hollows.
He instantly felt the urge to contact someone, but the only thing he had was the japanese overseer cellphone number which he still hadn't met since coming to Japan and which never answered any calls whenever he tried to contact him or her as he didn't know who it was. I'll just text to him this time he though before sending him a message telling him watch the news on TV while walking out from the restaurant in a hurry after finishing his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:36 am

So then, you can see them too huh?” as the man walked out, Takeshi was next to him, leaning against a wall. “So what are you then. You’re definitely no Shinigami. Or are you one of those humans that have power?” as he said that, he remembered the human he saw back when he fought the captain of the Second division. “Oh well, what does it matter? Either way we’re gonna get involved into all of this sooner or later, right?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel M.

Gabriel M.

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 am

He was caught by surprise by the strange one who asked him something so unusual that he stopped and turned to talk with him "What? am i so clear like that?" he answered while putting his cellphone back in his pocket after sending the message to the overseer. "But you're quite right about that, sooner or later it will probably reach us here. And no, i'm no shinigami sorry"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Takeshi was about to comment when he felt a familiar reiatsu. Ah, looks like Soul Society is notified. Why’d they have to send him though? Oh well, doubt he’ll want to fight me in this situation…assuming he’ll notice me. He then looked at the human. “Pal, I don’t wanna sound like I’m badmouthing you or anything, but you better sit this one out.” He then looked at the sky. “These guys are not your regular hollows. I don’t even know what the hell they are. All I know is, they’re strong as hell.” He looked back at the human. “So you know, leave it to the Shinigami and us.” With that he turned around and before the human could reply in any sort of way, he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel M.

Gabriel M.

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

"What a weird guy, but exactly because the guys doing this are that powerful that any help will be needed can't he get that..." He sighed saying to himself before starting to make his way walking down the street while checking if there was any answer from the overseer. After been discovered so easily all the time, a thought run through his mind that maybe from now on to keep hiding his self wasn't the best of the ideas as a war of spiritual beings was about to take place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News   Bad News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News
Page 1 of 1