Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe White Invasion  - Page 2 Voting_barThe White Invasion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The White Invasion  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe White Invasion  - Page 2 Voting_barThe White Invasion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The White Invasion  - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The White Invasion  - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The White Invasion

Go down 
+8
Madame Rose
Ginbara Koumyaku
Virgil Crowley
Lasconni Monsabre
Takeshi Shinobu
Bracamarte Experto
Niklas Einzbern
Spinzaku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

The White Invasion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 am

Ranryou returned Mizuchi to it's sheath and placed both hands on his hips. leaning to the side as he oddly stared at the Espada Leader. Was he serious. Again with the cockiness. Ranryou half wanted to go into rage mode, and destroy this guy, but he knew he had to remain calm, showing no signs of his thoughts as he only shook his head in denial to the hollow. "I don't think I need to with you. Cause if you can't even manage a counter-attack after a kick as predictable as that I'll have no problem defeating you. I doubt you could even make me draw my sword again, don't you agree." Ranryou smiled at the Espada before nodding at him. inviting him to take the offensive this time. basically insulting him as the Primera while trying to get him to show him his moves.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 am

Virgil had finally made his way to the battlefield after taking care of a couple Hollows blocking his path. Of course, he wasted no time with any witty banter or snide remarks. Without a second thought or consideration, he quickly stamped his foot into the ground to summon a couple of boulders, kicking them at the Espada hard and fast. Anyone could tell he was angry simply by the look on his face, which wasn't gonna change anytime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:28 am

As the two boulders flew in the air, they were shattered into pieces. Behind Virgil there were 3 hollows, however they had nothing to do with the boulders shattering. Takeshi appeared and killed all 3 of them. “Kid, you gotta keep your cool. First of all, didn’t you notice these hollows? And second, those guys are out of your league.” He was now walking off ahead of Virgil. “But it’s a good thing that you’ve arrived and it seems some of your mates are on the way. I guess I can leave the swarm of hollows to you.” Without waiting for an answer, he shunpoud away.

He appeared on top of a building and was directly opposite the woman who he saw at the Garganta. She was pretty, but at the same time scary in a sense that she was powerful, he could already tell. “Oh Christ…” Takeshi put his hand against his face, in a gesture that clearly expressed unease. “Damn I swear…” he moved his hand away “my recklessness…” and he took off, his expression now showing madness “is gonna be the death of me!” with this he attacked the Espada with a downward slash, aimed at where the neck meets the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:08 am

First noticing the superhuman firing boulders Lasconni made to gesture, as it seemed to block it, yet before meeting her face it would crumble to pieces. Lasconni only staring blindly at the sky. next came a Captain-class. her REAL target for now. His reaitsu was mighty, but what she sensed underneath that shinigami flare was that of a hollow. Deep deep within the folds of his body. With him being to close it made it easier for her to read his reaitsu, and classify, rate, and store it in the back of her mind. That way she could find him later if needed.

As he seemed to be speaking to himself Lasconni simply turned her attention to her sword. As the downward slash came for her Lasconni flicked her sword upward from it's sheath. Added with her physical strength it collided with the incoming blade. Parrying it back up and away as she looked to created a simple opening in the middle of his chest. So during that same sequence of motions she turned, and simply lifted her leg for a rising kick. Looking to send him air bound. It would seem her back now faced him with her leg in the air. With her physical strength the kick itself could very well break a bone, the heels at the end of them doing stabbing damaging as well, and if he wasn't careful her kick would send him flying. Although her sword returned to it's original position after hitting the incoming blade.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 am

The kick made contact, but not with his chest, but his hand instead. Takeshi timed and grabbed the leg to prevent getting injured, and from this he new he would get some unnecessary damage. The power of the kick, however, still propelled him upwards and at some point his arm was stretched out, still holding the leg. This he used to his advantage. He pulled and moved towards the Espada, a bit more to his left. He turned and made a horizontal slash, aiming at the neck. There was a hint of madness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Eyeing the man from the corner of her eye Lasconni wasn't the least bit surprised that he counter her move. She in fact enjoyed it. So without another gesture, or missed timing she would change her sword into lance mode. The lance extending outward from her sheath blocking the sword before it came within her personal space. Lasconni would then turn on the ball of her foot, and bring her leg around at the edge of her lance. Looking to slam it, along with Takeshi, into the building. Playing around with her physical strength while also looking to reveal nothing at all of her true nature.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 pm

"Oh?" was the brief response he uttered to the captain's provoking speech. He turned his impassive gaze at the incoming boulder and without visible effort sliced in half with his sword. Like nothing happened, his sight slowly diverted from Roga to Karakura Town, before letting a Bala escape from his hand, heading toward a building of Karakura Town.

"Then, just take a seat and enjoy the show" he expressed such apathetic words behind a smile.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

The sword suddenly turned into a lance of some sort. What the? Takeshi’s blade was blocked, and he was forced down, with some tremendous strength. Damn! He had to put his second hand on the blade. Is she serious? This is some power. As he was pressed down, his foot reached the edge of the building, which he used to twist out of the line of attack. It was tremendously difficult though, but it gave him another opportunity. Out of his spin, he made a kick, aiming at his opponent’s head.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Virgil growled, and had his own plan in mind for dealing with the hollows. He managed to pick one up, and tossed it at Lasconni as hard as possible, putting all his strength into the toss. Another Hollow quickly came up to attack, and Virgil blasted it in the midsection with a quick jab, sending it into the air. "Next time, pal, don't tell ME to keep my anger in check, no offense. Plus, you guys looked like you needed some help."
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:22 pm

As her lance would miss it's target two things would happen: First it would stick into the build as Takeshi made her attempt to kick her, allowing Lasconni to pole vault into a backwards flip above him. Second, a hollow would close in on her. Lasconni simply stabbing it with her heel during her vault, and spin her body round. Looking to send the hollow towards Takeshi. All before landing, and returning her lance to sword mode. Aiming one bala downwards towards the hollow thrower. Not really happy he butted in.

"Mind your own business kid. Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm

"Ho ho ho, you messed with the WRONG person, lady." He said, and managed to dodge roll out of the way of the bala aimed at him. He decided to get in close, and move in on the attack. "Besdies, you're not the boss of me!" He shouted, and aimed a haymaker for Lasconni's face. Now they were just starting to piss him off with the "stay out of this" bullcrap.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 am

Watching the Espada clearly switch his focus over to the city Ranryou made his move before the bala could fire. With a simple shunpo the 2nd Division Captain appeared before the espada leader, with his hand gripping his wrist. His sword drawn, and at his throat. Ranryou speaking coldly, and calmly with a sense of the same apathetic tone the Espada seemed to have.

"I warn you now Espada. You don't seem to be fast at all. Your movement are slow. Keep your attention souly on me, and focus on battle. If you don't then I'll attack when your focus is diverted. I doubt you would even understand how it happened before you find your head severed from your body."

Releasing the Espada, and jumping back Ranryou readied himself again. The Espada did get a reaction outta him. As Ranryou had drawn his sword. Showing just how serious he was with protection the city.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 pm

"I wondered what would happen if I hadn't diverted my gaze back there...well whatever, you had your chance to kill me and sadly wasted it, Captain Roga" he said and kept his straight indifferent face, besides being threatened with decacipation.

"Fine, I will switch to the offensive to repay back your gratitude or folly" he said and held his sword up high, above his right shoulder and sprinted towards Roga. Despite the proximity between him and the captain being a metre or a metre and a half, he swinged his blade, drawing a horizontal - semi-diagonal line that aimed for his chest. Using his Zweihander's length to surprise would certainly work as he hadn't done before, during his fight with the captain, and the target of his slice would made the captain not deciding to crouch so as to dodge, as the blade would then aim for his head.

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 pm

The kick was dodged, although at this point it was hardly surprising. Takeshi was closing in to the roof of the building when some hollow came out of nowhere, flying at the woman. Takeshi, looked the direction it came from. Tch, damn that kid. His opponent tried to use the hollow as a weapon, but at this point Takeshi had good footing. He caught the hollow by the mask and while bringing it down, crushed its head. He then saw the kid attempting to punch his opponent. I swear, this is irritating. He held out his hand towards the superhuman. If you won’t listen then I’ll have to put you down. “Hado # 63: Raikohou” A yellow flash and an explosion occurred within the next second. But one second after that, his sword was swinging at his opponent once again, aiming to cut through her midsection.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Smiling as Takeshi seemed to wanna get the kid out of the way as well, Lasconni fired a teal bala moments after the Kido was fired. Looking to blast the kid's left arm off, while also distracting him from the powerful Kido. If all went well he would lose not only his left arm but becoming severely wounded to the point of him no longer being able to fight. Or at least stay out of her way.

She wouldn't have the time to see the outcome of their combined attack has he instantly focused back on her. With her still being in the air Lasconni blocked the blade with her own before landing n the building again. her eyes locking with this mans before she parried the blade, and backflip dived off the building. Landing on the ground floor, and awaiting him to come get her.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Virgil's bony outgrowth from his superhuman ability managed to absorb some of the damage, but his left arm was a little damaged. As a result of his anger, from both the Vizard AND the Espada trying to attack him, he smashed his right fist into the ground, causing a major earthquake in the area. Once he successfully pulled off the attack, he looked up at where Lasconni stood, and smiled from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 am

It seemed that his opponent was motivated some more this time. There was still a lot of smoke from his Kido and he couldn’t see what happened to the superhuman. Wonder if I overdid it. He then followed suit with his opponent by jumping down. He landed in the middle of the street and upon landing he smashed the ground. Several concrete slabs and some dust went up. This was done in a manner which showed that he was motivated to fight. But at that same moment, a seismic shockwave passed him. Takeshi looked behind him to find that same superhuman. He was injured, yes, but not as severely as Takeshi had hoped. It seemed he was about to attack gain. Doesn’t this guy get what I’m trying to say? Takeshi then looked around. Several buildings were damaged as well as the concrete he was standing on. So that’s his power. Not bad for a human. At this moment he dashed at his opponent, locking blades with her. “Miss, I have a proposition. How about we relocate our battle somewhere where we will not encounter any sort of” he looks at the superhuman “interference.” He the looked back at his opponent. “What do you say about that?” After which he backed off a little.
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Niklas shrugged and drew his Zanpakuto, pointing it at Ginbara as Lasconni left to fight someone else, from the sounds of it. He, however, was focusing on the one that remained. Knowing how the Espada worked, it was likely he wasn't revealing his full power, which was just as well. Niklas still hadn't released his own Reiatsu, figuring he'd simply let his opponent gauge him up as they fought. "Eh, don't really care who I fight, so long as it's an Espada. Anything less wouldn't be much of a challenge, y'know?" He smirked cockily as he said this, using his outward appearance of confidence to mask the fact that he was mentally preparing himself for this battle, gauging his opponent from a distance, trying to determine how much of their power they were revealing in an attempt to appear weak.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 am

Sliding his left foot forward, and centering himself Ranryou began collecting rotation energy from the twist of his angle. The muscles in his arms slightly bulging as the Primera came for him. Taking his stance with his left shoulder slightly forward, and his right leg carrying all his weight Ranryou only watched and waited. With a horizontal swing the Primera left not only his face, throat, and chest open but also his midsection. in which Ranryou was targeting. He would slightly whisper to himself: "Ryukei Qigong Tashinkou Shinden...."

Stepping in and crouching below the swing Ranryou would yell out while his arms hung back, forming a type of dome with his fingers. The rotational energy buildings in his shoulders as the wind would swirl behind him. At this point it seemed he was charging a kamahameha, yet that wasn't the case.

"Gaō Sōryu Enrenshō!!"

Pushing both hands forward Ranryou would try and connect with the Primera's stomach. Forcing the built up power in his limbs outward in a burst of reaitsu. This attack having an equal attack strength to that of a double palm thrust. The desired effect, to blow the Primera backwards some odd meters, the most damage coming from the rotational reaitsu built in Ranryou's shoulders, and extended outward into the strike. This hopefully would cause some slight internal bleeding. But then again this was the Primera.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:21 am

Despite noticing his stance, he maintained a completely indifferent expression that would seem arrogant to many eyes. Therefore, he continued charging as if he had ignored his movement. Just as he was about to sever his head, due to him crouching at last moment, he felt an instant force, pushing him away from the captain.

Abruptly, he was sending flying backwards, coughing up amounts of blood at the same time until he managed to gain foothold in the air. He plunged his sword in the air as if he plunged it on solid ground and rose himself up by pulling his body towards the sword. The garment around the area his fists had made impact, was totally scorched while his skin had had still swollen marks of his fists.

"Commendable thrust indeed, Captain Roga, but you don't seem to be in better condition yourself" he stated with a straight face, not showing even a hint of hesitation like another person would do in his situation. He managed to form a cut on the left part of his neck. "But you have yet to gain my outmost respect, perhaps listening to my advice would ease things and also reduces the chances of me razing this little pathetic town" the Hollow stated in a soft and calm manner.

Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

Still in the form of his stance Ranryou's hands would still be smoking from the impact. His breathing slightly increasing as blood slowly flowed from his neck, to which Ranryou would stand and press his left hand against it. Removing it swiftly, and looking back at the Espada. A crimson red decorating his left palm. A smile forming across his face as he drew his blade from it's resting position. "Then I'll have to try harder it seems."

Without warning or cause Ranryou would flash step across the distance between them. Coming from the left side with a diagonal slash aimed for his arms, looking remove them easily before things got even more out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 am

((Entering Topic))
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 am

Takeshi didn’t want to wait for the answer from his opponent for much longer, which is when he assumed that she would agree with him. He then noticed another reiatsu heading thier way. Damn, someone else is on the way. “Well then I’m guessing we can take this fight somewhere else, right?” and with that he used several shunpous. Bet she can easily follow that.

(Leaving Topic)
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 am

Virgil, after causing the earthquake, quickly stamped his foot into the ground again, causing even more boulders to shoot up. This time, he aimed all of them at Lasconni, pissed off now more than ever. In his mind, if this Espada chick ran away, and actually moved her battle, he had more than every right to rip off her head, and punt it across a football field. He didn't let that bug him right this minute though, and kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Pulling his body aside, to his right flank, what awaited Roga was not two hands falling from the sky but the Primera's blade clashing with his, "keeping" it from falling. Without letting a second go to waste, Bracamarte slided the sword towards himself, dragging it under his armpit before attempting to pierce the captain's chest one-handed, and to be more specific with his right hand. In the meanwhile, he hardened the reiatsu around his left hand, forming a bala. The captain had a few seconds to notice that if he managed to repel his sword stab, he would have to face a close-ranged bala.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Invasion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next