Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe White Invasion  - Page 3 Voting_barThe White Invasion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The White Invasion  - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe White Invasion  - Page 3 Voting_barThe White Invasion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The White Invasion  - Page 3 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The White Invasion  - Page 3 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The White Invasion

Go down 
+8
Madame Rose
Ginbara Koumyaku
Virgil Crowley
Lasconni Monsabre
Takeshi Shinobu
Bracamarte Experto
Niklas Einzbern
Spinzaku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

The White Invasion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:28 pm

As Naraga entered Karakura Town, he noticed an obviously powerful Arrancar fighting a very familiar, shinigami. Because of his position Naraga was unable to see the faces of either of the two. Suddenly, the Arrancar began charging a bala as he stabbed at the shinigami. At that moment Naraga saw the face of the shinigami... and he smiled. Captain Roga... At that moment Naraga quickly shunpoed up behind the arrancar and quickly atempted to thrust his zan into the arrancar's back, hoping to stop his assault on Naraga's former captain.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 am

Despite having felt the presence, he didn't know he would attack him immediately. As soon as he saw his new opponent, he tried to react by firing his bala to him instead of the Captain. Nonetheless, he didn't react in time. Shouldn't it wasn't for his hierro, he would surely be bifurcated by his strike but instead a shallow cut was formed at the spot where the man attempted to thrust his blade.

However, the pain was not enough to stop him, next thing he did was to instantly aim the bala towards the man behind him and fire it. In such close distance, even him wouldn't be able to dodge it. In the meanwhile, he pulled back his sword and demolished his foothold in the air, letting himself fall on Karakura Town with fulgurous speed. A wicked grin occupied his face. The battle was just starting.

[EXIT]
((Enter the Cockpit, Roga and Naraga <_<))
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Sighing to herself Lasconni coldly gave the human a blind stare before disappearing with a sonido. It was easy to notice we was tell him to come with me. yet still he would prefer for them to fight separate, as together would be problematic. And with another hollow hybrid seeming to join the fight Lasconni could only suspect that more would arrive. It was easy for her to notice the different, and similarities between the normal Shinigami, the Captain fighting Bracamarte, and these hybrid, the man she was fighting and the one just joining.

Yet besides that she could feel several more powerful energies closing in. Obviously this battle was against them. Karakura Town was a fortress, and they hadn't brought enough man power to even put a starch in it's great walls. Bracamarte was an arrogant fool to have thought with just him here the battle would be in are their favor. Which is why he didn't deserve to lead.

((Exit Topic Takeshi you make the fight topic.))
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Naraga, who was half expecting, half surprised by the bala coming towards him, tried to move out of the way of the powerful attack but was unable to move his entire body out of range. The bala came and hit Naraga in the right shoulder. Despite the pain he quickly regained his composure.

Looking at his former captain, Naraga started to smile once again. Well, Well, Well, If it isn't my old Captain. Ranryou Roga, hehehehehe. Well as much as I'd like to catch up, we have more important things to deal with. When we're finished you'll have to introduce me to your new lieutenant. Pausing to look down at the now monsterous looking Arrancar Naraga then released his shikai before dropping down towards his new opponent.

((Exiting Topic))
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Although Naraga probably didn't notice it Ranryou himself had fired a have fast, yet weak sho as the Primera fired his bala. The resulting clash of the two decreased the damage dealt by a lot. If he hadn't he feared his former vice would have lost maybe an arm. It was nice to see him after so long. Ranryou was taken back by his arrival that it took the released of the Primera's power to snap him out of it. Naraga calling his shikai, and dropping down to the ground floor where the real battle would start. Ranryou silently cursed under his breathe, and was also thankful Naraga wasn't in close proximity to the released of Mizuchi. For it would affect him as well. Without anymore time to waste Ranryou slightly whispered into the air.

"Shin, Mizuchi..."

With his shikai activated the air would grow slightly thinner, like they had traveled higher into the air then lower to the city streets. His sword not changing at all, nor his spiritual pressure, it was a very quiet, and deceptive release that most wouldn't notice till it was to late. But Ranryou wasn't one underestimate his enemy. He seemed powerful, and that in itself made this fight far more dangerous. It was the Primera after all, and commanded all hollows. You couldn't be weak if you had that under your belt.

Right......

((Exit Topic))

Last edited by Spinzaku on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm

((Entering topic on route to battlefield from the Vizard's Counterattack.))
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Niklas sighed when his opponent refused to go first, shrugged, and decided to go first himself. He held his Zanpakuto out to the side, and said, "Cleave, Zantetsuken!" And then rushed forward, as his Zanpakuto released it's Shikai. It took mere moments to reach swinging range of his would-be opponent, and he let loose a single slash as soon as he did. He stopped behind the Sexta Espada, sword still held outward from the slash. He then lowered the blade as he stood up straight, and said, "Next time, don't be so cocky. If there even is a next time." And then, he dove down to see if there was another battle still going on for him to join, as he left his opponent to realize that a cut had suddenly appeared on his chest, marked by a spray of whatever liquid the Arrancar used as 'blood'.

(Ginbarra has had FOURTEEN DAYS to respond. In addition, he doesn't appear to have posted a single thing in the last 10 days, either. I think I'm more than justified with this post. Oh, and leaving The White Invasion.)
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 pm

(I've not posted in ten days because I had no clue I was expected to. You never came in chatbox nor pm'd me a single thing to tell me it was my turn, on this account nor on my main. I never got a reply message, which means my computer hates you. So next time, try actually checking the chatbox before you just go ahead. Due to this, I'm playing off about half your post as wishful thinking. Don't like it, try actually looking for someone first, sugahdoll.)

"Seems I underestimated you a bit..." Ginbara said simply, holding his thumb out in disdain, the spot where he had been cut. Once he was sure he wouldn't need to talk any more, he popped that finger in his mouth to suck on it, not wanting to let any more blood of his own drip out. Determined to lash out against this arrogant man, Ginbara used Sonido a half dozen times, snapping out with a kick to the man's back before appearing far away again.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Arrived at the battlefield to see many fight having started across the city. 'It looks like I'm late to the party.' He stopped upon one of the buildings, taking analysis of the situation. 'I can see that the Espada are being taken care of. I see that Naraga is also fighting one of the Espada. And others have taken their opponents as well. Oh well, It seems that I'll have to occupy myself with something else,' he thought to himself as he began to descend upon the weaker hollows below, donning his hollow mask with a diagonal sweep.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Sensing the arrival of another powerful enemy, a rather small yet strong group of five hollows, all different shapes and sizes, watched as he descended upon them. With a diagonal sweep he donned a mask as well. The hollows screaming their distinctive roar as they scatter away before he could land. The largest of the group. Known as Fender, a shark shaped hollow with fins on it;s forearms serving as cutting weapons. made the first attack. He leaped forward once the Vizard was in striking distance, and made a horizontal slash for his waist. Trying to slice him in half.

The smallest, and fastest one, now as Rab had already jumped high above Fender, and the Vizard, and began charging a cero. The other three weaker, non-arrancer simply scattered. Fearing their lives as the two Arrancer duo only looked to consume this man, and become stronger.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 pm

{Entering from the topic "A Meeting Interrupted"}

Levi paused in the middle of the street, out of breath as he waved his hat in front of him to provide some cool air to his sweaty face. Why is it that every other superhuman seems to have an ability that helps them get to places faster? He muttered darkly to himself, bending forward and leaning his hands on his knees until he had his breath back. Levi looked up, momentarily awestruck by the amount of fighting that was going on at the moment. All these beings together formed the greatest concentration of reiatsu that he had ever felt, and it was almost hypnotizing to observe. Levi shook and cleared his head, and just in time. He could feel some fairly strong hollows coming towards him. He lay his hand on the butt of his holstered revolver, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am

(Natsu is en route to this topic from "A meeting interrupted")
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 pm

(Right, now that I've calmed down sufficiently, I feel like I can post rationally now. If you want to talk to me, Ginbara, I can't get onto the Chatbox for various IRL reasons I don't feel like talking about, so just PM me.)

Niklas only just barely dodged the attack from behind. He had noticed the last flashstep right out of the corner of his eye, and simply dropped down through the air, allowing the Espada to pass over him. He frowned for a moment as he thought, Damn, could've sworn I hit him. This guy's a lot faster than I thought.

Soon after, however, he traded the frown for a smirk as he looked over at Ginbara, and said, "Oh, so now you feel like fighting me, after I've exposed my back to you, huh? I guess it was wishful thinking to hope for honor from a Hollow. Well, let's see if you can maintain your bravery now that I'm actually facing you!" With that, he brought Zantetsuken back up and rushed toward his opponent for another slashing attack.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

As Sendo descended upon the hollows, he saw a small group of hollows ready to fight him. He watched as the largest one came at him directly, and rushed at him as well, his blade clashing with the arrancar's arm. He then looked around in order to become aware of the positions of the rest of this group. He saw that the others had scattered, except for the smallest one, who was charging a cero above him.

'I don't like the looks of that,' Sendo thought to himself. 'Though I'm a little worried about a counter attack from the big one down here while I'm trying to avoid this one's attack.' Sendo jumped backwards from the larger hollow. He then decided to let the hollow attack and use a flash step to get in an attack from behind. He took a distance where he could have both of those two main hollows in his sight and tensed up in case the other hollows that had scattered earlier would attempt to ambush him.
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 pm

(12 days this time. Screw it. If this happens one more time, good luck finding a new 8th captain, I don't hopelessly stay in dead RPs.)

Once again the Espada just stood there, with that confident little smirk. However, this time, Niklas made certain the blow hit. A slash mark, regrettably thin but definitely there, appeared on Ginbarra's sword arm. Niklas had been trying for a decapitating strike, but any damage to the sword arm could be a disarming blow. "Still feeling like you can win?" The captain asked his opponent with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Invasion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3