Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Vizard's Counterattack Vote_lcapThe Vizard's Counterattack Voting_barThe Vizard's Counterattack Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The Vizard's Counterattack Vote_lcapThe Vizard's Counterattack Voting_barThe Vizard's Counterattack Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Vizard's Counterattack Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Vizard's Counterattack The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Vizard's Counterattack

Go down 
+2
Naraga Zenos
Kazuki Kadarame
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

The Vizard's Counterattack Empty
PostSubject: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 am

Taking his seat within the meeting hall Kazuki seat Rounin Ryuu down in his lap, and crossed his legs. His foot shaking nervously as he only waited for the others to enter. What ran through his mind was not the destruction of New York, or the coming Espada but of the words his fellow Vizards had, and their conflicting views. Waiting around while there two enemy fought and destroyed one another. waiting still the situation got heavy, how was it not heavy already. Lives had been lost on a major scale. Many many lives had yet to be lost. And they spoke as if it was only second-hand to there own safety. it was hard to admit, but the Vizard had been correct in his remarks sometime ago. The Vizards were lacking greatly. he was sure their bullheadedness, and overconfidence would be their end soon. It was quite sad to say the least. Kazuki himself found it depressing, but the heat leaking from his body, and the anger in his mind keep him focused. They would be wise to follow his orders. This was no time for individual heroics.

They would survive together, or perish together. Still, Kazuki knew for sure that his eyes had to be open at all times around the Sanct. Words like that could cause much internal damage to the structure the Maker, and himself had worked hard to bring. he would have to speak with him before they headed out. privately to confirm a few things.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 am

Naraga slowly entered with a rarely serious face and seated himself. He then glanced at Kazuki with a look of wonder. He's up to something... He's the leader of the vizards. You should have more trust in him. I trust Kazuki, but he's much to secretive for my liking. Naraga heard a disapproving grunt before: Coming from someone who sneaks around his own home and eavesdrops on his friends...

Naraga continued to search Kazuki's face for any signs of what his plans were. Relax. He will explain everything soon. Hmmf, not everything. Naraga still took Kumori's advice and closed his eyes to wait for the other vizards. And to think this predicament was started by a petty fight with a captain...
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Sendo entered after Naraga, the same expression as always filling his face. He took a seat opposite Kazuki and laid his cup of coffee on the table. Sendo looked backwards to see who would be arriving next. After staring out of the door for a moment, he decided to pull out his notepad out of his coat pocket and get a pen from his shirt pocket. 'Might as well be ready to take some notes,' he thought to himself. Sendo placed his notebok and pen to his right as he took another sip from his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 am

Morgan had seated himself quietly. For this meeting, he was sober, and for good reason- He needed to actually think logically, and not just talking through his usual pacifist thinking. The Vizards needed to go on the counterattack, and he wasn't going to take no for an answer here. Hell, he thought the very existance of the Vizards of the whole relied on them taking action now. He did realize that they'd have to organize themselves moreso than before, and that would actually take some work.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

Everybody who was still up at that time was already in the meeting room, not caring about paying attention to what was happening or anyone over there Tuwa just went straight to his seat silently Boring... he keep thinking as he waited for its start and end.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 am

noticing that everyone was mainly present Kazuki felt they had no more time to waste. So without further notion Kazuki stood up as the large doors to the meeting hall slowly closed shut. The council was now in order. Today's topic. Extermination of the Espada in the human world.

"Let us begin..."

Clapping his hands together a large round table wold rise from underground, in the middle of the meeting hall. Then as the lights shut off a global display would form in the air. Showing to spots under attack. Kazuki would use his reishi to point and move the display around as he talked.

"New York, and Moscow have been hit. Leaving the it's wake hollows, turning other soul into hollows. Increasing there numbers. These two are both lies. Their main forces have centered here....."

Extending his reishi from his finger the display hollowed where his finger moved. Rather quickly also.

"Karakura Town. We can be sure that SOul Society will handle Moscow and New York. So we shall focus on Karakura. This is where the largest, and most powerful of their forces will come. We can expect a very long and hard battle. Not to mention the Espada themselves. Therefore......."

Snapping his finger the display would disappear and the lights would come back on. Kazuki sitting back down as he finished his orders.

"We'll let Soul Society handle the Espada. If you choose to help them fight the Espada then so be it. It would do nice for them to gain some trust with us. That would also let them know we are no threat to them. But don't be fooled. The Espada will be ridiculously powerful, and there is a chance you could lose your life. So I ask you all now. If you don't wanna risk your life to protect the balance of the worlds. Speak now or forever shut up."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 am

"Now wait just a minute man, we can't be divided about this. We need to vote here and now on whether or not we're just gonna let this slide, or if we're gonna become our fight too. United we stand, divided we fall." He said, his voice taking a serious tone. Either way, he was probably going to join the fight against the Arrancar, but he still wanted to see what his fellow Vizards had to say about all this.

This time, his lethargy, or his addiction to alcohol wasn't going to get in the way... at least, not as much.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:01 am

How enlightening, Morgan. Naraga sat for a moment and consulted his zanpakuto. What do you believe I should do? That is up to you, but know that I will follow you to whatever end. He looked at Morgan and said to all of the vizards. I will fight, not for the Soul Society, not for my hollow's lust for blood... I will fight for the survival of our race and life in general as I hope you all do as well. With that, Naraga had said where he stands in this matter and waited for the others reply.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 am

Sendo had his hands together as he took in all that was being said, coming up with what he wanted to say before taking another sip of coffee. "I also will fight, for the vizards and the fragile human souls that reside in this world. After all, I don't deserve to be considered an elite if I would sacrifice lives of others for selfish desire."

Sendo stared down Kazuki as he said this, putting his hands back together and then looking over the other vizards assembled. 'Now all that is left is to wait Tuwa's reply, then after that, we'll have to see what Kazuki says next.' He took another sip from his coffee after feeling his head bob for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 pm

"No one is sacrificing lives here, i'm not a shinigami to take care of human souls its not my duty or my responsibility to do such thing" he hate that kind of life and hearing all that again started to annoy him a little. "And by the way, you all already know my reply, i hate to have to do that but if theres no option left i'll help too as it seems that most of you agree on that" he replied to them crossing his arms behind his head "But i can't promise i that i will help out any shinigami there, or that i won't fight back if targeted by them you understand Kazuki" he finished his speak turning his head and looking straight to Kazuki.

Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Keeping his energy down to the minimum possible while still traveling, the Vizard Maker used one last giant shunpo to get to the Vizard Sanctuary. Pure fury emanating off of his body he stomped through the sanctuary to where the High Elites.

Before Kazuki got a chance to say anything in response to the other Elite Vizards he slammed the doors open stepping into the room. Despite the fact that his face was still completely shadowed by his hood some gray wisps of hair were managing to escape from it.

"Good to see everyone is assembled." He said trying to hold back his anger. "I assume you are all having a meeting about what those godforsaken dumbfuck asshole espadas have done. I have a few things to say about this whole situation but I wouldn't mind being updated on the current discussion. Might also give me a chance to calm down and not cero everything around me into oblivion." He nodded to the High Elite leaderas he finished. It would probably be an unusual sight for the other Elites. Normally the Maker was the epitome of calm and rarely rattled. But at the moment it seemed like anything would make him explode.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Half balling over in laughter Kazuki's own anger subsided. It became second had to the reaction of the Maker. It was sweet, sweet enjoyment running through his veins now. The only reason he continued was because the situation called for seriousness, and not idiocy.

"Moscow, and new York were hit hard. We have reports that the Espada have attacked Karakura Town, and several battles have began. This doesn't seem to be the total force of the Espada themselves. Si I can only guess that they have attacked Soul Society itself as well."

Turning his attention towards Tuwa Kazuki said coldly, and dryly. "Your changing Tuwa. And i don't like it. Please return to the gentle, no jackass person you used to be. And also, I wouldn't expect any of you to NOT fight back if attacked. Self-preservation is human nature. It's only natural you would defend yourself.No need to state the obvious."

In a way Kazuki was telling Tuwa to shut up as everyone knew that. What he was saying was worthless, and only made him seem childish. Kazuki himself focusing back on the Maker as he continued.

"With the overwhelming force in Karakura Town we shall defend the city, and kill the hollow. If need be we'll join with the Shinigami on a united front against the Espada. That way we kill two birds with one stone. Help them destroy the Espada, and asstablish friendship with them. Getting them to leave us alone could be alot better if they understood we mean no harm. If there anything else anyone would like to add?"

Kazuki looking around the room and waiting for someone to speak if not he would wait on the Maker.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Naraga smiled with a bit of humor in his eyes. Mainly because of the Makers reaction to the chaos. I agree with everything you have said, Kazuki, but about that human instinct... We aren't fully human now are we. hehehehe... Taking up a more serious mood once more he turned to Tuwa. I won't be as cold as Kazuki with how I feel about you, because I knew you were up to something ever since I found you in Karakura town, but Kazuki is right you are changing into someone who believes you can live without anyone else. Sooner or later you're going to realize that living without care for others can be... lonely. Naraga finally finished talking with a suspicious look in his eyes, due to his reference to his own experience. Finally, he nodded to Kazuki notifying him that he was finished.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Great another hothead is joining us he thought when the Vizard Maker entered the meeting room.
"We do change Kaz, its hard to keep as great paladins of justice all the time" he murmured after kazuki directed his speak to him and then turned his attention to Naraga as he talked to him. "Sorry? i left Soul Society for freedom, mister maker knew pretty well about it, it wasn't in order to keep on working like a shinigami outside it, but i always helped whenever and wherever i find it necessary to and right now i don't feel like doing it for the shinigami, and whats the point? i already agreed about helping to protect karakura, didn't i?"
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 pm

"We can all argue about this stuff later." The Maker said raising his hand quickly to stem the arguing. "I can see that most of you are at least okay with trying to stop the city from being blown up. This is good news. I would like to make my own requests."

"First off, for the actual battle the High Elites will be in charge as their rank allows. Second, I would like to request that all the High Elites who can currently fight will enter the battle. For those worried about the Sanctuaries safety, I am personally going to join the rest of the vizards to protect it. I will even use my full power if necessary, something I prefer to avoid."

"However, I would like you all to keep one thing in mind if you are fighting. Please for the love of god, finish this mess quickly. I have been attempting to contact a group of people that have information about those monsters I had mentioned 10 years ago, and one of their statements is that a huge fluctuations in the spiritual powers of this world would have the highest chance of making the worst-case scenario occur. And then you all would be forced to fight for your lives."

Despite the fact that it was still easy to tell that he was angry, it also was a different kind of fury then the one Kazuki was releasing. His fury was a more worried one, a fearful fury only angry about events due to worries about something else. It was easy to tell that to the Vizard Maker at least, the awakening of these "monsters" was a way bigger deal then anything the Espada could do.

"Hopefully if this is finished quickly and those motherfucking Espada are pushed back or slaughtered, preferably the latter option, then all my worries will be for nothing and I calm down more. If not, you guys better get prepared for the long haul."
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Naraga smiled at the Makers command. Hehehehehe... Well then, lets get going! Naraga quickly stood and quickly shunpoed to the open door of the room, and stood there to wait for his other comrades. In his mind, Naraga was less excited and more intrigued with these "monsters" the Maker obviously feared. Hmm... It seems as though everyone has their secrets... Including you... Your entire past is your secret. And what would you expect me to do, tell them everything I've done? Last I checked this wasn't a church, and besides not even Kazuki would look at me the same...
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:30 am

Mauling over the information Kazuki let it sink in. He hadn't forgotten about "those" beings the Maker spoke of, in fact, he himself had been thinking of ways to prevent them from causing to much trouble. But by adding in the Vizard it would only increase the chances from their "awakening" meaning if they weren't careful their appearance could spell disaster. It was a lot to think about, but nevertheless, Kazuki stood up from his seat, and opened his eyes. His voice returning to it's more calamity.

"Orders have been given. High Elites will proceed to Karakura Town. Our objective, the utter destruction of the Espada, and ALL hollows within the borders of Karakura Town. This isn't the time to fight for yourself. Full power right outta the gates. Naraga and Sendo will lead the first strike. I have things to deal with her before I arrive."

Tho he knew they wouldn't like that he wasn't leading them directly to Karakura, Kazuki did have a few things he had to handle. He didn't even have to look the Makers way for him to notice he wanted to speak with him. He just needed the loose cannons out of the way so he could speak in peace. Lifting his hand, and grinning Kazuki only nodded to the Vizard. "Move out...."
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 pm

"Yes, sir," Sendo responded, getting up from his chair and taking a last sip of coffee before starting to walk towards the door. One thing in particular was on Sendo's mind. The words of te Vizard Maker and this new information about these monsters. 'So, these things could be awakened by increased spiritual activity. With this war going on, there is no telling what is going to happen, but for the love of God, let us hope that worst doesn't come to worst. Are you ready, Shimekiri?' Huh? Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be. Let's get this over with, his zanpakutou spirit said in an irritated voice, having been woken up. "Well then, let us leave Naraga, we have work to do," he said, leaving the room.

((Leaving Topic))
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"Come on then boys, we got actual work to do." He said with a loud sigh, and looked down at his axe. "Rose, are you ready for this?" He thought, and his zan spoke back, "Of course I am silly, who else is gonna help you take down those nasty bad guys? Now come on, the others are leaving without you!" She said, and Morgan followed his fellow Vizards.

(Leaving topic)
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Standing by the door, Naraga watched everyone leave the room except for Kazuki, Tuwa and the Maker. You guys better hurry up... I'm not leaving any Espada for slackers, hehehehe. He then walked out the door, turning up his music as he did so. I've always wanted to see how tough the Espada are. Hehehehe...

((Leaving Topic)) (unless stopped by Kazuki)
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Sighing Tuwa left his seat and started to make his way out of the room after the others had already left to Karakura, stopping half away from the door when suddenly he could feel different kinds of reiatsus appearing, gathering and growing in power, which had made their way to the sanctuary, and with one among them that really out stood the rest of them. "Lucky you, it seems that the shini will really need help" he walked out from the room leaving Kazuki and the Maker alone.

]]][Leaving topic][[[
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Sensing that everyone was gone, and the coast was clear Kazuki turned his attention towards the maker. Sitting back down, and staring at the footage of the wreckage in the real world. It was evident that he was pissed yet their was an oddly, and discomforting feeling of joy, and happiness behind the wicked smile that creep it's way across his face. Kazuki seemed to enjoy it.

"Are these guys really that dangerous that it's got even you afraid? One who can use a borderline level 90 kido with but a word. One's who's spiritual pressure sent shivers down my spine the first time you helped me train my inner. I didn't think fear existed in that form you've taken. I really didn't. So tell me. What exactly do you want me to do if these beings arise. For the safety of the Vizard I will force them to retreat, and fight them myself if it's that bad. Or personally enlist the aid of Soul Society. Even if it goes against your orders."

Staring at the maker Kazuki's smile had turned into a deep frown, signifying that he was beyond serious now. If the maker didn't believe that then he was a fool. Kazuki didn't lie when it came to protecting the Vizard. The maker should know that better then anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 am

"Its not just a word, its a really-hard-to-pronounce word." The Vizard Maker replied distracted as he continued to lose himself in his thoughts. "And yes I do fear them Kazuki. Everything I have done for the last 600 years has been based in that deep fear." As he spoke his voice started to betray his great age. It was easy to tell that the Vizard Maker was weary of all of the events that had happened over the centuries.

"Around 600 years ago I met one of these monsters. It was during one of the patrols into Hueco Mundo. We went deep into the world chasing after a group of powerful hollows. We engaged them and fought for awhile. When we were close to achieving victory the ground began to shake. Suddenly a colossal hand forced its way upward followed by a huge being. It suddenly attacked instantly killing the hollows quicker then we ever could have expected."

"It then turned on our group of shinigami. A few captains and lieutenants. 'There was little that could defeat us," was what he had always though. We quickly learned how wrong we were." The Vizard Maker sighed again. "It really wasn't arrogance in the end. It was a truth based on our perception of the world. A perception that was shattered when the monster quickly tore through our group barely using any energy. We managed to get a few attacks in before it turned to me. One swipe and I was nearly in two pieces. Still have the scar going from shoulder to leg."

"We thought we were dead, but a minutes later as it laughed at its victory it started to choke up blood. It continued to cough as bloods started to coat the outside of its body. Then it suddenly fell to the ground dead in front of us. It wasn't due to any of our attacks, it had died from its own ancient injuries that it had had before it had awaken. Old wounds that had never truly healed and had burst from his sudden exertion. I was rushed back to Soul Society and healed but that day never left my mind. An unknown monster, half dead from its old injuries still managed to smash us around like we were nothing. And there was almost no data I could get about them. All I ever was able to find out was that there were a race of them and that apparently they had been sealed at one point."

"So now can you understand why I am so fearful if there is even a chance they could return?" The Vizard Maker asked Kazuki. He would explain what he expected the Vizards to do in a moment, he first wanted to make sure Kazuki truly understood the gravity of his words.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:06 am

With his eyes closed, listening closely to the Maker's words Kazuki truly noticed one thing about him. He was afriad, true fear, not worry of one that could challenge him but of one that could utterly destroy him. Kazuki slowly opened his eyes as the gravity of such words sink into the core of his being. Kazuki's views instant switching into the defensive. If such monster were to be released now. The vizards could very well be destroyed. It made Kazuki wanna rush to Karakura this very moment, yet he wasn't done here, and was thinking of another plan place of his first.

"Very well I understand, and believe you. I have no choose but to with how your words flutter out in short bursts like that. What is it you would have us to do if such a thing does happen?"
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

"Well despite my story and my fear, there are a few things that I have to force myself to keep in mind. First, the vizards are a lot better prepared to fight these monsters. While we can only increase out power temporarily using our masks, the power gained is of course nothing to scoff at. Adding in the years of training I can honestly say we have a much better chance at fighting such monsters if they appear. This is why I am constantly searching the globe for other shinigami that could be persuaded to join our ranks. The move vizards on our side the better chance we have if we are ever forced to face those monsters."

The Maker began to pace again reiterating to Kazuki facts that had gone through his mind hundreds of times. "Also, while our relationship with Soul Society isn't very good right now especially with the things Vincent did, I think we can at least trust them to want to keep their organization alive. We can use that self-preservation instinct that is at the heart of most of their actions to our advantage. To keep from being destroyed they would be more willing to work with us. Perhaps even allow other shinigami within Soul Society to gain vizard powers. This is of course speculation, but the chances are high that events would continue in that manner."

He suddenly stopped his pacing before spinning around to face Kazuki. "This last fact is for your ears only, I do not want most of the other vizards, not even any of the other high elites, to know. There are other creatures like us. Beings that through experiments and scientific means have ascended past their original race to become many times more powerful then they originally were."

"It took me centuries of constant attempts to get them to even speak to me. While they still don't trust me 100%, they have agreed to be our allies in case those monsters are released. This is especially helpful for one main reason. Their race as a whole has actually fought these monsters in the past. They have a lot more information then what I have been able to find. However they also are very secretive about that information. They have told me very little about the monsters besides the fact that there is indeed a race of them, they are all very powerful, and they were only sealed, not destroyed. They were also the ones that explained that powerful changes in the spiritual pressure of the world could have the affect of awakening them. "

"So in the event that these monsters do appear, our race will have to accept the fact that we will no longer be able to exist in isolation or risk annihilation. However, the best thing to do at this moment is to just make sure that the monsters don't wake up. And to do that we need to get rid of the Espada. Are you duties clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard's Counterattack   The Vizard's Counterattack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vizard's Counterattack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next