Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
End of the day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
End of the day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
End of the day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

End of the day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
End of the day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
End of the day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
End of the day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
End of the day Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
End of the day Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
End of the day Vote_lcapEnd of the day Voting_barEnd of the day Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

End of the day Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

End of the day The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

End of the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

End of the day Empty
PostSubject: End of the day   End of the day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:43 am

'Argh' Said while lying over his desk "What's the matter now?" 'I've never thought that i'd say this but i'm tired of all these neverending papers, its been really rough these days' Suddenly he realizes it's already night when he look to his window.

'Okay, time to breath some air' and rised from his chair, when he reached the door he locked it and turned in the window direction, as he reaches it he see the moon standing out without any cloud on her way like they we're opening the way to it light up the night, 'It would be a pity to stay here with a night like that, that i know we both agree Shiro' "you may even be right this time" and jumped through the window.
'I really like using this way' laughing while walking "you're really weird sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

End of the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the day   End of the day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:00 am

He decides to go around the training grounds of his division, at times like these he could train without anyone to disturb or stress him out.

"We're getting rusty" as he reaches the center of the grounds and begins to stretch
"speak for yourself"

"i didn't really asked you, did i?" and started to take his classic fighting pose, pulling up and holdin his zampakuto pointing straight forward, at his chest height with his left hand holding by the hilt and his right hand supporting it opened as he turned standing aside with his blade. Freezing there like a statue and then jumping forward one of the doll targets pulling his zampakuto to his front like they together we're a lance, he its body and hilt, and his zanpakuto the sharp tip, which in a flash crossed through its target dividing it in two.

"maybe not so rusty in the end" "that's right M-A-Y-B-E" "Why you don't disappears when i really don need you around, like now" "let me think over...i'm having some fun" "So maybe you should move your fat ass too" he raises his zampakuto with one hand and starts calling 'Run and hunt the dark, Shiro' surprisely its responds his call.

"So it seems i'm not the only tired from been away from field" swinging the saber in the air and rushing for the targets.
'Don't worry we'll start practice more soon, i personally want to train those new recruits and...' stopping right back in the middle of the training ground while the dolls break in middle falling one by one as he sits on the ground 'Theres some moves that i've been thinking about that i'd really would like to try over too' as he realizes the field is totally destroyed 'maybe we should have gone more easy on they...' "you're really a genius" 'i really prefer when you're not talking' as they leaved the 3rd division training grounds and started walking by the Seiretei heading the north gate, passing through the 12th division.

[ooc: end of the topic it... unless someone wishes to show something that happened in the past around there]
Back to top Go down

End of the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Soul Society :: Barracks :: 3rd Division-
Jump to: