Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Introduce Yourself Vote_lcapIntroduce Yourself Voting_barIntroduce Yourself Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Introduce Yourself Vote_lcapIntroduce Yourself Voting_barIntroduce Yourself Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Introduce Yourself Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Introduce Yourself The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+9
Fukki Kurayami
Akira
Kazuki Kadarame
Madame Rose
Takeshi Shinobu
Spinzaku
Stauracius Diogenes
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Zafaron Uriuc
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Hello everyone. Very Happy

So here is where you can introduce yourself to the other members and get an idea of who you are going to be working with. You can give any information you want: Roleplay experience, Bleach stuff, hobbies, other sites you are on... ANYTHING!

Might as well start it off.

This is Zafaron, the God-Emperor Head Admin of this site. I put together the whole site and am the writer of the plot. I do most of the work in the background and foreground of the site which keeps me pretty busy. But don't underestimate me, I can keep everything together pretty well despite the responsibilities. And anyways, I have several people that can yell at me if I don't.

I am a Native Californian so I will probably be asleep when some of the Eastern Hemisphere members are on, but I will do my best to help whenever I can.

I am an experienced Film Editor and am currently writing a book. I also work with a 3D animation program. I can honestly say that my creativity is one of my strong points. Too bad my artistic skill are almost non-existant.

I also reside on the forum mgcomics.com which is an awesome sprite comic website and general forum. My internet aliases are Sonic-Ruler, (fanfiction.net) 9taileddemon (mgcomics) and of course Zafaron. (Here!) My real name is Alex which you are free to call me. Don't be surprised though if I am confused by your knowledge of my name. I will probably forget that I posted it here.

So have fun and enjoy the forum. Let's all work together to make this the greatest Bleach RP on the internet!
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm

SECOND!!!

This is Levi, a moderator for this site. I am Zafa's best friend and live in the same city as him, so if anyone's having trouble contacting him, just give me a yell and I'll yell at him, then he can yell back at me, and so on.

While my resume is not as full as Zafa's, I do what I can. I can be pretty creative and also have no artistic talent (though my sister is a bona-fide artist - guess it doesn't run in the family).

At any rate, I am known as seagullmaster on mgcomics, though I don't post there as often as I should. My real name is Ben, so do with it what you will. I don't especially mind.

Just a quick word before I end it: have faith in Zafa. On another Bleach forum he kept the whole site from collapsing when the admins disappeared off the face of the earth. He is a completely trustworthy guy; I give you my word.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 am

Third because the bastard above me stole my rightfully mine position.

It's Diogenes speaking;the Awakening says hello.I am the second admin(no I am not an offspring of Zaf) who hungers for moar power.

Well frankly speaking,I am from Greece and like every common g(r)eek I like soublaki.My name is Chris,Christos and for my followers JESUS CHRIST.

If you have any suggestion
still to be approved
Stauracius is here
just for you.

You better be good
cause he doesn't like
too insane baffoons.

You,you,you..*voice echoed*

Well my aims and goals are my own business and no I was not on drugs while I wrote this stuff ^^.

Created for the greater justice and lulz.
All hail,
Stauracius!
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm

FOURTH

Yo, I'm Ranryou Roga.

I live in Dallss Texas, and my real name is Chris. The basturd above stole my name.

I like to Rp a lot, and have my own ideas. i currently done know of many Rpforums so im only active on two currently.

Here, and on Animeforum.com. Where im known as Hollow Ichigo but just changed my name to Chuck the Ninja. I look forward to Rping with you all, and come to A-Kon on June 4-6
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 am

Fifth because...well I guess I got here like this.
Anyways, I'm Takeshi, also known as Sol, Nero or Nelo_Angelo.
I'm Russian and live in the Netherlands.
I kinda like RPs because it shows people's creativity
Yeah...that's about it on my part.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Sixth because it matches my favorite Espada, mr Sexypants himself, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. I'm annoying, full of myself, and likely to roflstomp on anybody who uses gay, fag, or faggot as derogatory terms, because I'm the HBIC(Head Bitch In Charge), even if it's not my forum.

Also, I'm addicted to smilies when I'm feeling sarcastic or snippity.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 am

Seventh....like how many times I have to tell the guy above me to shove it.

Im Kazuki, and I hate the person above me.

I enjoy chopped beef, and girls, Rping, and looking at sexually attractive women.

I mess up a lot, and have the skill for over doing things, and not thinking things through. Also rushing through thing so disregard the posts I make that are just to stupid for words, and give me a day to change, or just bring it up to in a pm. Let me know.

Also I like feedback so if you thinking him doing poor or well tell him. I think thats the best way to be better. By having those your rping with let you know what you can approve on and everything.

One more thing. I'm the KING of spelling errors, because my brain works faster then my hands can follow. so yea.....The person above me sucks.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 am

Eighth,

I'm Akira, the name goes a while back as PKb can confirm. At the time it was a naruto forum rather than a bleach one and I made my character here partially as a tribute to the good 'old Akira I played there.

I'm from the Netherlands but hardly sleep so you'll find me checking up on the American times also. Sleep is for kittens, not men. =P

Yeah, I have some RP experience. Occasionally though I also try to make characters or techniques a little too scientific, just shove me when I do. Just can't stop trying to make a realistic-feeling fictional world. Wink

Oh, and I draw my weapons and characters myself. Seems fair not to pirate from others' deviantart when I have my own.

Have fun!
-Akira
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 pm

It sucks to be Ninth

I'm Gabriel, hi there, and i'm from Brazil. I'm a Grafic Design Student, who rarely sleeps,
dividing his free time in studing and roleplaying, either online as in RL, been a D&D DM.

It's been ages since i've roleplayed in english forums, so you can expect some big grammar
errors from me, but nothing that can't be understandable.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 am

HAI HAI i ish tenth

I mean i ish Moon/Lyca/Lycan or sakura for this one XD

i did a chemestry/bioligy studie at a univesresty before i got bord with it after 2 years and currently trying to look for something fun ^o^

uhm i ish smart according to the IQ test thingy o.o and i lives in the nederlands.

and yesh i know how to spell but when not in RP i usually add a few "s's" Why ? no clue XD

uhm.......what else? i ish itmin for Witch hunter Rp o.o and i came here because of nelo he told me of this site, SO IF YA DON LIKE ME BEING HERE BLAME HIM *points at Takeshi* : D <----smiley ish for joke ;o

uhm well nice to be here and ......GONE
WHAHAHAHA *runs off*
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Sooo... guess I'm the eleventh one to do this.

Hello, how are you all doing? Name's Natsu for the RPG.

I'm currently mostly concerned about looking for an apartment, other than that I don't really know how much you even care to know about me Razz

I live in Denmark, and according to the few IQ tests I've taken I'm close to being able to join the Mensa Society. I don't really put it to good use though, mostly because the few things it'd be good for are BOOOORING. At least over here. So... yeah I'll end it here. If you want to know more feel free to ask, but don't always expect answers Razz
Back to top Go down
Kabel

Kabel

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:28 am

Hey guys the name is Kabel/ Sin (other account on here)

I'm pretty much a calm collected guy and well i played football all up until my 4 year season is over. Real names Austin, live in the-middle-of-fucking-nowhere, Tennessee.

I've been Rping for about....4 years now? I've been known as Exodus, Hezro Hittori, Exodus Kamanera, Kabel, Sin, Titus, Darksol, Zelsim, and a various combinations of that sort.

I've administrated over 5 Rp forums, 4 bleach, 1 mech type Rp. Ya they all died though to lack of members, apparently I'm a poor advertiser. I'm generally a detailed person but not REALLY detailed.I also thing of Rp fights as logically as possible with a neutral favor between fighters; leading to my downfall because i don't think my characters are the main characters (like it should be) and end up getting killed cause the other person doesn't think that way too.

I also like killing off my characters, dunno why but I think a Rp needs more death than people usually have.

well thats it for me. p.s. yea thats right, i ended the whole counting bit at the start, you can thank me later future posters
Back to top Go down
====

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Introduce Yourself LipsticklullabiesIntroduce Yourself Emo-black-hair-with-bow-330x617
Introduce Yourself Butterflies
Hello everyone, My real name, is really...
Strangely [don't ask why my parent's named me this]
Patchi, really that's the short forum to my full name,
I'm not sure, I was going to sign up as Patchouli, but it seems
someone already claimed that... D: Oh well, sucks to be me doesn't it?
Anywho, with that... I'm 17 years of age, yup, that's right! But anyways, on to more about me....

My
name, Patchouli, my age, 17, I stand at 5'4, and weight in at about 100
pounds... [I know I'm fat.] _Sigh_ I have four dogs, but you will that I
only take pic's with one.
That is my favorite dog, aka Coco. Smile I'm a pretty nice person once you get to know me.
I am taken by the most greatest person in the world, who I don't know is joining or not...
I
will have to ask, anyway's... I'm on many Bleach sites, and I own my
very own site of bleach! Yay me! _Laughs_ This is well... I've never
really used Forumotion sites before, I'm
more of an... IF or PB person myself.
But, I think I should stop now...
Before I bore you anylonger!

Introduce Yourself Lovestory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Out of Continuity Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: