Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Defying the Primera Vote_lcapDefying the Primera Voting_barDefying the Primera Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Defying the Primera Vote_lcapDefying the Primera Voting_barDefying the Primera Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Defying the Primera Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Defying the Primera The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Defying the Primera

Go down 
+4
Denzeru
Ginbara Koumyaku
ButterWrestlingGladiator
Bracamarte Experto
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Defying the Primera Empty
PostSubject: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm

The Primera was sitting on his throne, his eyes staring the stairs from where Sorva would enter.He calmly awaited his arrival, reading a book in the meantime.He had a fondness of books and he prefered to read them in his free time.He asked frequently of his loyal Arrancar to bring every month a new book.But this time he read the book in order to feel the time pass more faster, until Sorva arrives.

Sorva ought to bring some useful information, otherwise he would just let so many hollows go to waste, something that Bracamarte wouldn't let just pass by.He closed his book and placed at the back of his throne.He made a gesture at one of the Arrancars standing in the throne room to come at him.The Arrancar knelt before the Primera, and Bracamerta discreetly whispered something at his ear.The Arrancar nodded in acknowledgement of his words, stood up and went back to his position.

He better bring valuable information he thought, a sly smirk spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:48 am

The Segunda stared coldly at the lowly arrancar messenger, who quickly apologized after having delivered his message and backed out of Pereza's room. Pereza had had a restless sleep (only 12 hours of sleep!) and was dozing a bit more when the arrancar's knocking woke him up. To say the least, he was not in the best of moods, especially once he had heard the message. "First thing in the morning, and I already have to do official crap," he muttered, even though he had no way of knowing whether it was the beginning of the day or the end of it.

He shuffled out into the hall where the Primera is, his clothes disheveled and his hair ruffled because he had slept on it funny. He saw that the Primera was reading another one of his books. Pereza never was interested in novels, since he almost always fell asleep before he even finished the prologue. He approached his espada seat and collapsed into it, sinking into the cold hard stone. "Can't we get some cushions or something for us?" he muttered, just loudly enough for the Primera to hear him.

Pereza decided that now was a good opportunity to doze some more before he had to wake up for the actual meeting. With that, he closed his eyes and began to softly snore.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:20 pm

His gaze still fixed on his book, Bracamarte not even turning his gaze away from the book for even a second to look at the Segunda. For him reading the safety of a book was more important than the safety of his Arrancar. He bashed his question with indifference, as if he never heard it. His manners to both his subordinates and peers caused frustration or offence. But yet they could not whine about it about his behavior, he was the Primera, the first born of his race and the most powerful and feared among them.

An arrancar broke the upcoming intense atmosphere by bringing cushions toward the Segunda.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Chuckling at the way the Segunda responded upon joining the hall, Ginbara used Sonido to appear two seats down from the other man. His eyes flicked between the Primera and the Segunda, surprised he was out-raced by the latter. "So, I take it we're to have a meeting on the expedition to the human world I've heard so much about?" He asked, having received a report on it from one of his underlings. "Why are we all here, anyway? I'm sure we all have better things to do than sit around and wait. I really have to catch up on my exploration of Hueco Mundo, and I'm sure Pereza over there would like nothing more than to curl up in bed and sleep a few more days away." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

"You will be familiar with the reason, I have invited you here soon , in the meanwhile make yourselves comfortable, until more Espada arrive or Sorva finally decides to show up." he expressed emotionlessly, still reading his book. Again, he closed the book and put it into one of his coat's inner pockets.Then, he shifted his gaze at the stairs, waiting patiently for Sorva to show up.
Back to top Go down
Denzeru

Denzeru

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Denzeru showed up a few minutes late, but hey he was there right? He was listening to an mp3 player that one of his subordinate swiped from the real world. Pereza was busy trying to sleep, and Ginbara was his usual self. So everything was calm and peaeful for now. The Primera was into his book, so Denzeru couldn't make out what his expression was.

Denzeru slouched himself into the stone chair, which to him was somewhat comfortable. He then proceeded to nod his head to the music bumping into his ear drums, waiting to be aknowledge.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Almost like royalty was entering the room a few hollows began to play horns. made from the bone of there dead friends. Announcing the arrival of the Quinto Espada, Lasconni Monsabre. Entering the room on her very own moving chair. Several hollow had piled together, and held strong while one larger one carried them all. Lasconni looking at elegant as always.

Setting her down gently the hollows all crowed around her there reward. Laconni gave enough one a gentle kiss before they walked out of the room. Screams, and what not filling the air as the doors closed behind them. The sound of breaking bones, and ripping flesh echoing into Lasconni's ears. Her smile spreading even further.

"What is it today. I'm a very busy women ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Blas

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:32 pm

A large white light filled the open doorway that rested atop the stairwell, with a brief flicker a small silhouette emerged. Casting its shadow downward over the large stairway the thin body slowly crept transcending lower, the sound of footsteps radiated amongst the seated Espada. Only the vaguest of details where able to be seen, his body was that of a slender framed man, dressed solely in black and white. His dark short hair styled wildly was most likely tousled by hands, as he grew ever closer his melancholic appearance was easily made out by all.

His slow unthoughtful movements lead him over to the first open chair, sliding the white oddly formed seat back Blas lowered his body and rested his back into the chairs curved frame. Softly lifting his hand over to his pink lacquered katana, he layed the appendage loosely upon its wrapped hilt. His dark grey eye's focused on the empty position in front of him, Blas concentrated minutely on staying out of everyone's focus.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Noticing Blas's entrance Lasconni leaned graciously over the table, placing both elbows a nice distance apart, and using her hands to brace her head. Slipping from between her lips the almost music like voice of the Quinto Espada would sweep over the table towards Blas. her voice to quiet, and soft it was like she was whispering from across the table.

"Now don't you look deliciously delectable? Blasy?"
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am

As the Espada were speaking, Sorva slowly made his way to the giant doors to the large throne room. Part of him was terrified of what was about to occur. He knew that he was in trouble, and was potentially going to be killed. He could only pray that the information he was bearing would be enough to save him. It was the only reason the terror hadn't completely taken over him. And what information he had! He had always been good at observing, whether it was for knowledge of his allies or his enemies. And this day he had been able to learn about some unusual humans, the powers of some Shinigami captains and perhaps the most important information, that weird shinigami-hollow person.

Behind him he could hear the shivering and whining from the other hollows who had followed Yukus and him. They had been so sure of themselves earlier and now were acting like the terrified weaklings they were. They were truly only useful as meat shields and cannon fodder. Not only had they been useless, there deaths now were making him have to face the Primera.

The doors were pulled open by two large Arrancar. He realized in horror that the situation was much worse than he had expected. Six of the Espada were present in the throne room, looking down on the the lone menos and the other hollows. At the sight of the Espada the other hollows tried to run away in fear but were bodily thrown into the center of the room by the Arrancar. Sorva himself quickly walked forward before standing stock still. Any of the people in the room could kill him in an instant. But his attention was completely focused on the being in the center of the Espada. The one creature who had so easily built up an empire and established himself as the lord of Hueco Mundo.

"I have come as requested, Master Primera." He said bowing his head, his eyes facing the floor. Being in front of this group made him feel like he would drop dead in an instant just from a glance from them. But he would not cringe and grovel like the hollows in front of him. His sense of self-preservation kept him from doing that more than his pride did. Show weakness in front of the Primera and you would be dead in an instant.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 am

Ginbara looked over at Sorva, smirking. He wondered if this was truly the survivor of the two Adjuchas who had went to the human world, he expected it to be Yukus, given what he had heard about his more unique powers. Ignoring the silent Primera, he opened his mouth to speak. "So, you're one of the ones who risked revealing our position to Soul Society, for what? If you wanted some fun, you could have just asked to tag along with me on one of my runs..." He offered, eyes shifting from one Hollow to the next. It was obvious to him that they were injured from their fights, but not doing as badly as their purified comrades.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:55 am

"Greetings, Sorva, I hope you found enough pleasure in the human world, because I want you to answer all of my questions with this pleasure." he welcomed him to, his eyes staring him as if they ripped his flesh. He placed his right hand on the round table, using it as a support for his head. Overriding the sexta's irrelevant question, he asked Sorva "Sorva, my loyal and reliable adjuhas, please care to elaborate more on this incident."

He didn't blink, he didn't show any facial expression, he was after all the apathetic espada. It was just too difficult, if not impossible, for someone to identify his personality.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:52 am

Sorva assumed that the statement of him being loyal and reliable was just meant for ironic effect. Considering he disobeyed the general order to not making too many waves in the human world and also ended up not even able to eat very many souls, the Primera couldn't be serious. But the fact that the Primera had not turned him to ashes immediately was enough to bolster his confidence. He raised his head looking straight at the Primera, but also straight at his fate. If he was to die right now due to his previous actions, there was nothing he could do about it. He just had to have faith in the usefulness of his information.

"Yukus and I originally got the idea to stage a small attack on Karakura Town when we were about to consume seven of the hollows that we eventually had join our group. They were weak beings, yet crazed with hunger. We caught them as they were about to leave through a garganta to the human world. We were as hungry as they were and were originally going to consume them. They had no chance to evolve in Hueco Mundo and would have been consumed by someone else. We both had also been passed over several times for the wonderful gift of being changed into Arrancar and needed to keep our strength up if we were ever to earn that honor and truly serve the Espada properly. However, Yukus made a joke about how the only thing they would be worth is to be meat shields.

We then got the idea of using them as that. We waited by the garganta, capturing a few of the other hollows who tried to escape to the Real World. Once our force was large enough we made for a hunt in Karakura Town. We originally planned to just kill for a bit, feed our starving stomachs, and then escape. We knew that there were risks involved, but we figured that with a force that large, we would at least be able to hold off attackers if we needed to escape due to problems."

"We never could have guessed what was awaiting us in the town. From the onset there was a captain class shinigami and some members of his division. His coat showed that he was the 9th captain. I started to fight him while the other hollows started to leave to begin their hunt. The captain seems to use shadows as a weapon. He was able to teleport from his shadow to mine and attack through the shadow. However, it also seems to be a two way path as I was able to send some feathers through the shadow to attack him."

Suddenly a strange human came out of nowhere. Carrying some strange weapon, he started to shoot some of the hollows, killing several immediately. He seemed to be able to make bullets out of reishi. Yukus started fighting him while I continued my assault on the 9th Captain. I was busy with my own battle and so I was not able to see exactly what happened. But it seemed that the human was then able to make cannons out of his shoulders and use them as weapons as well.

At this point the situation was still under control. If it had continued this way we either could have beaten the human and the shinigami or at least left with minimum casualties. But then more enemies came. First another captain, I was not able to see which division he was from, appeared near where Yukus was fighting. However, at the same time another human seemed to appear. However, despite looking like a human, he seemed to have the energy of a Shinigami, and an extremely powerful one at that. For some reason he started fighting with the captain. I am not sure if they are enemies or something, but their battle was a true one.

Then another captain appeared near where the cannon shoulders man was fighting. He did very little but seems to also use bullet like attacks. I am still unsure what exactly happened at this point as everything fell apart in seconds. Yukus was suddenly terribly wounded by a huge explosive attack from the human. Another hollow was killed immediately, while this one took large amounts of damage." As he said this he pointed at one of the hollows who was cowering in the corner of the room, nearly at the point of trying to kill itself rather than then face the espada.

"Yukus tried to retreat realizing that we were out manned and in a precarious position. However right as he was about to make it through the Garganta, a huge arrow pierced him. It seemed to be from a Quincy as it was made of pure reishi. And as he fell, another strange human using physical arrows managed to get a killing blow on Yukus.

It was as if our very existence in that city was a giant magnet for every single strong enemy we could possibly attract. Right after, I sensed another strong Shinigami like power nearby. With three shinigami captains, a small squad of lower shinigami, two shinigami-like beings, a quincy, and two bizzare humans all attacking us, we all hastily retreated. The Shinigami let us go easily. They still did not see us to be a credible threat."

He stopped for a moment as he tried to collect his thoughts. This was the most important information, the knowledge that could prove to be dangerous for the hollows if it was ignored. "As we were escaping through the Garganat, we got a chance to sense the power of one of the Shinigami like beings. It took a huge attack from one of the captains and instead of being killed, became much stronger then before. I would say that the power was at the same level of an Adjuca class Arrancar. Not only that, but it no longer felt like a Shinigami's power. Instead, it felt similar to that of a hollow. I have never sensed power like that and never heard of anything like it. I can only assume the other Shinigami like being also is like that. It also seems that they are another enemy of the Soul Reapers as the Captain was truly trying to kill him. However, they are not our allies either as it seems he killed some of the other hollows as well.

This is all the data I was able to get by piecing together my knowledge, and the things I heard from the other surviving hollows." He then calmly closed his mouth. He had made sure not to leave a single fact or detail out. He had spoken with every single one of the hollows while still in the menos forest to make sure he got the full story from them. He hoped it would be enough to have his life spared.

((Shamelessly copy-pasted from the other thread with only minor edits. I know that there is the whole thing with Kaiser no longer being the 9th captain but we can just say he recently was killed in an attack or something. If someone has a better idea of how to go about this just PM me.))
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:31 am

Running through the information like a computer Lasconni only leaned back in her chair, and crossed her legs, left over right, and made a mocking amusing chuckle. Her judgment didn't matter to the Primera, but Lasconni herself was quite interesting in these Hollowgami's as she would call them. Seeing as they wee both Shinigami, and Hollow. It was so deliciously distasteful to think that such creatures existed. So bracing herslef with her left hand Lasconni bit her bottom lip, and locked eyes with Sorva. Almost screaming "Come with me."

"I almost feel sorry for you poor poor creatures. So easily tempted by hunger, and by hopes of power that you recklessly go about everything. It's no wonder you all were defeated so badly. The next time you try something like that maybe you'll have been lead by someone that can actually think with there minds, and not there Ego's."

Lasconni kind of liked Sorva. He was slightly smarter then most regular hollow, and as a Fraccion would prove quite useful in what she had in mind. But for now she had forgotten something.

"That is if you live for that next time."
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:18 pm

"Seems like our situation is extremely unfavorable" he voiced his thoughts openly to all the attendants, in a cold and somewhat sarcastic manner. He made a fake smile at Sorva as he built his final decision. His fate was now on his hands, he would either crush it or throw it away and let it live for the time being. Suddenly an idea came to his head, an idea that created a favorable situation for Sorva, but at the same time it was a rather malicious one.

"Nevertheless, do not worry Sorva, your information will prove quite useful and beneficial for my plans, and as it doesn't seem to affect it greatly, my decision is quite obvious. I should thank you though, you have brought into my attention some facts that I haven't considered before in my plan, for that I am truly grateful. Those quincies,hollowshinigamis and humans with reiatsu are merely obstacles in our goal. We will erase their insignificant existence with violence and deception. Our primary aim are the Shinigami, and I have already taken some measures regarding them." he said, assuring the Espada that he had some plans. " Now that we have come to an end, you are allowed to leave. I will keep you all notified should something else happen" he expressed with a smiling face.

It wasn't pity or mercy that held him from killing the hollow, only his interests were holding him in fact. But Sorva in his current situation wouldn't realize as nervous as he was.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:48 am

Sorva could hardly believe his luck. He somehow had survived the encounter with the Espada. He had been sure that he was going to have his head crushed the moment he finished speaking. It didn't even seem like the Primera cared that he had disobeyed orders. If he did he wasn't showing it on his expression. A wash of relief flooded through his entire body as he realized that his life was once again his own.

He bowed low to the ground in gratitude to the lord of the Hueco Mundo and the other Espada. "Thank you Master Primera for your mercy. I hope to provide you with more information at a later date to help your efforts, and those of the Espada." He raised his head with one last look at the Emperor of Las Noches. "All hail Master Primera and the glorious Espada." With that proclamation he turned around to leave, nearly being tripped up by the hollows who immediately bolted for the door when they heard they were spared.

However, as he turned he stopped for one moment to catch the eye of one of the Espada. Even when terrified for his fate, he never stopped being observant. A small bit of his attention had been caught by the Quinto Espada. It was because of how gorgeous she was, but because of her expression. It was like a silent message had been sent to him, stating her interest in him. What it was that interested her, he did not know. But as he turned he locked eyes with her for a moment, his own silent message being sent to her. A statement that he had noticed her interest and was ready for whatever she wanted of him. After all, what better way to get stronger than to help an Espada. With that done he walked out of the door down the hallway, only stopping when he had walked down several halls before collapsing against one of the walls, feeling emotionally drained.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am

Pereza opened his eyes and saw Sorva walking out of the hall. "Is it over already? Why bother waking me up then?" Pereza had been listening to what the adjuchas had to say, though he didn't hear all of it. He did hear that a new kind shinigami-like beings with hollow powers had emerged that were definitely not allies of Gotei 13, but the rest of the battle was white noise. Pereza motioned to an arrancar servant, who rushed to his side and took the cushion out from under him while Pereza slowly lifted himself out of his seat. "Now...if you'll excuse me...I've got to take a nap." With that, Pereza shuffled out of the hall, towards his sleeping quarters.
Back to top Go down
Denzeru

Denzeru

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 pm

"Such an laid back guy." Denzeru said as he saw Pereza leave. He assumed that he was going to his sleeping quarters. Denzeru thoughts then went to the "hollowgamis" The group sounded interesting, and to him a good time. The hair from his head from his stood up. The thrill of new foes excited him. His body started to shake. He had to mentatlly stop himself from leaving Los Noches to find such foes. He then put his mp3 player away.

It seemed one of his arrancar had went to the real world also, and tried to begg for forgiveness. "Geez, does it looks like I care? As long as you didn't piss off the Primera, we don't have a problem." Denzeru said waving the arrancar away. He really didn't care about what his arrancar did. As long as they didn't put him in bad favor with the Primera, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Laughing, Ginbara used Sonido to appear behind Sorva. He stayed there for only a split-second, long enough to whisper into the Hollow's ear. "You ought to be more careful, next time you won't be so lucky. Us Hollows only get that type of luck once in our afterlives before our luck ends, and you're playing with fire by even looking at Lasconni..." He said quickly, the last words almost unheard, since Ginbara had already Sonido'd away at that point.

Exiting the meeting hall, Ginbara followed the Segunda, Pereza. He knew the other man would be going off to sleep, but he had some questions to ask the other man, inquiries about their Espada associates and the Primera's response. He also knew this conversation would either involve talking to a sleeping man or explaining most of the meeting, but Pereza seemed the least likely to snap his head off for saying such things.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Pereza heard the Sexta Espada following him down the hallway. It wasn't hard to figure out who it was; only Ginbara had that unique sound of cutting through air that his sonido created. Pereza sighed softly and summoned his zanpakuto from his sleeping quarters. While he turned around to face Ginbara, his zanpakuto came from around the corner and stabbed into the wall. Pereza then proceeded to lean back until he was leaning against the mace-part of his zanpakuto, propping him up and keeping him from drifting off.

"What is it Ginbara? I need some shuteye." Pereza rubbed his eyes. "Though if you had tried to talk to me later, you would have interrupted my nap." And EVERYONE knew that that was a bad idea. He gazed at Ginbara through half-shut eyes. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Making sure nobody else was around with a quick sensory sweep, Ginbara began to speak. "Well, I'm a bit worried about some of the other Espada, Lasconni mainly. At times I hear her say little things that make me think her loyalty is just another act of hers. She seemed...interested by the information Sorva had, and moreso than the rest of us. You may not remember this, since you were likely asleep, but I've come to recognize her mannerisms since I tend to watch her, like all with that type of personality and level of intelligence should be watched." Ginbara explained, reishi lightly swirling around his feet from his Sonido usage.

Reaching behind his head to scratch at his scalp, Ginbara decided to summarize his statements. "I recognized something odd in her today, something that I feel we should keep an eye on..."
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Pereza's eyelids slightly opened more at Ginbara's words. But he was not alarmed. "Huh, that's what you wanted to talk about?" Pereza put his head back, closing his eyes. "I'm not particularly worried about Lasconni or what she's planning. My job isn't to poke my nose into other people's business." Pereza opened his eyes again and looked at Ginbara, a hint of a smirk forming on his face. "Besides, I think you're underestimating the top 4 Espada. I think we can keep her in check."

Pereza pulled his zanpakuto out of the wall, indicating that he was done with the conversation. Before he turned the corner, he looked back. "If you're still worried though, you should talk to the Primera or someone else. Don't look at me to be proactive." With that, Pereza disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Sighing, Ginbara Sonido'd his way straight out of that section of Las Noches, reaching the personal quarters he had set up. Inside, it was one giant inverted dome dangling from the ceiling on multiple cords, about as wide across as a football field. He had managed to make himself a rather large room, and fit his own little thinking dome inside it so he could do as he pleased when he was thinking.

With a soft smile, he jumped into the dome and began running around at breakneck speeds, the constant turning not bothering his train of thought at all. "So...there's a decent chance that Lasconni is plotting something, and some others may or may not be involved in it with her. At the very least, she'll recruit that Sorva guy into her Fraccion to help out. Pereza told me to push the thoughts from my mind, essentially, since the top four are each able to grind her into dust. Why, then, does she seem to be plotting? She must know of their strength, and she wouldn't be able to out-think the Primera as easily as she may think. Oh, what a conundrum..." He thought, the dome swinging back and forth as he made his laps, the glass structure about ready to fly through a wall if he built up any more speed.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Standing slowly from er seated position Lasconni only eyed the Primera before taking a few fluttering steps closer to his personal space. On the way she simply smiled, and sat down. Crossing her left leg over her right, and leaning back, bracing herself with her hands. With a grin she crossed to the opposite leg, and leaned closet to the Primera.

"Well then Great Primera. What are your thoughts on this subject?"

hopefully she could get what she needed out of him, but had to make sure she didn't seem out of place. She didn't want to anger the Primera this early on. Especially sense they had a new play thing.

Last edited by Lasconni Monsabre on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 pm

((Alright you guys. Two posts were deleted because they honestly didn't make sense. It would not be that easy to listen in on a conversation when you can all sense energy! Especially when one of the people talking is in paranoia mode. So let us try this again without that. And you will need to edit that remaining post Lasconni. Though you still can talk to the Primera now if you want about Sorva.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defying the Primera   Defying the Primera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defying the Primera
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next