Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Auron's Rp Vote_lcapAuron's Rp Voting_barAuron's Rp Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Auron's Rp Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Auron's Rp The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Auron's Rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auron

Auron

Auron's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Auron's Rp   Auron's Rp Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm

The sound of the early morning hustle of shinigami trying to get to where they are needed, always woke Auron up. Something that never bothered him, more of a love, hate, relationship. He would put on his clothes, these clothes always stood out from the rest, for as he never wore the normal shinigami clothes. Auron figured that he's been here forever that he doesn't think there's a person that doesn't know he's a captain. After dressing he made his way outside to have a walk, something he did every day, he just loved smelling the early morning mist. Taking his time he headed to his division's mess hall to have breakfast. More and more, I see people forgetting to take the time to smell the roses. Watching the people around him hustle to where they have to go, he took a seat on a near by rock. One big enough to sit him comfortable, while he sat there watching the early morning hustle. Maybe its just the people above them that making them move so fast.

He looked up at the sky and then back down to the ground thinking its all to nice here. Looking at the sky, he stood up and headed towards the mess hall. Before he could enter one of his subordinates appeared with bad news. Stating that they hadn't heard back from the squad sent to earth. Also that the scouts reported back with bad news on there conditions.

Auron listened to the bad news that was reported to him and wondering what is going on now a days.
Wheres the peace, but when peace is disturbed its our jobs to retain it.
"Report to Zafaron, that I am leaving to Earth and report what you just told me to him." Wasting no time Auron flashed stepped away and headed to earth. Appearing out of the same area the squad was stationed at, he headed to the highest building in the area.

Using the building he watched for anything out of the ordinary. He scouted the area from that building and then out of no where he felt a strong force of energy behind him. Turning around he stood eye to eye with what looked like a human floating in the sky. This man not only looked strong but the energy he was emitting was that of a strong captain.

"Might I ask who you are?" The man looked at Auron with a smirk upon his face and answered, "Have you come here to die like the other shinigami?" Shocked at what this thing said, Auron took no hesitation to materialize his sword.
"Roar, Yuushou!"

A huge sword appeared in Auron's right hand, the blade was as long as Auron was tall. Resting Yuushou behind his head, Auron took stance. Not hesitating, the enemy pulled out his sword and took stance.
"May I know the name of the person I am about to kill?"

The man looked at Auron with a puzzled but amused face.
"Hehehe, I am Regent Folly! Septima Espada!" While saying this Regent showed his number, which was located on his forearm.
"I am Auron Hitori! Captain of the 7th Division!" After Auron proclaimed who he was the espada charged at him with speed. Using his bodies momentum he swung his sword and met the espada's blade. With much to the espada's surprise, Aurons blade was much heavier then it seemed. Pushing back the espada, Auron swung his blade with the intent to kill. The clash between the two would last for a while, as the espada would be pushed by Auron's power to release his Resurrection. The espada turned into a dragon like beast but still keeping sum of his human features. The espada's resurrection proved to be stronger then what Auron anticipated.Regent took to the air and looked down on Auron, he feel on all fours opened his mouth to fire a cero. In an instant the cero met Auron's guard pushing him into a corner. Just as Auron released his guard, Regent used sonido to close the gap.

This has gone on for far to long!
"King's Roar!" Auron sent a blast of sound in a slash of wind at Regent. The blast of sound resonated through the espada's body. He stopped in his trackes, and fell to his knees with blood gushing out of his mouth. Auron flashed stepped in front of the falling espada. He lifted his blade and ended the espada's life.
"You may rest in piece now, falling shinigami's
Back to top Go down

Auron's Rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: The Records :: Denied/Old Character Applications-
Jump to: