Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Plot clarification Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Plot clarification Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Plot clarification Vote_lcapPlot clarification Voting_barPlot clarification Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Plot clarification Vote_lcapPlot clarification Voting_barPlot clarification Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Plot clarification Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Plot clarification The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Plot clarification

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Plot clarification Empty
PostSubject: Plot clarification   Plot clarification Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 am

Just wanted to explain something to everyone because it has been mentioned that people are worried about making random subplots because it may mess up my plot.

You honestly don't have to worry about that and I actually encourage sub-plots. I really only have a general progression of events figured out and besides that there is a lot of gray room that needs to be filled in by everyone else. There are some main events we need to get to, but how we get to them could occur in many different ways. And my plot is not supreme anyways. If events start going completely different then what I expected, then I will just adjust the plot to compensate. So don't worry if you have an idea and you want to make a topic of it.

Also, if you want to have me GM something just tell me. This would be where I would control like a group of hollows or shinigami or something so that you don't have to do a topic alone. And if you have any major plot ideas you can just send a PM to me about them as well. I am open to thoughts and suggestions at all times. I of course still have supreme veto power but you should at least try to tell me.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Plot clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot clarification   Plot clarification Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:45 am

Oh yeah, another thing I wanted to say. If you want to roleplay an event that occurred before the current plot events, you are free to do so. So if you are bored and your character can't do much in the current plot, try to round up some other members like that and make an event that occurred before the meetings and assault or something.

For example, (though he is going to edit it), Roga made a topic about the training he did before the Captain's Meeting. If anyone wanted to join him, then they are free to do so as long as nothing they write contradicts what their character says later.

If you want something that is completely disconnected from the plot then you would put it in practice fights.

Just to be clear though, you can't have a plot in the future. So you are not allowed to write (this occurs after the meeting) at the top of a topic while the meeting is still going on. Doing so could easily lead to contradictions and make the entire topic non-canon.

And of course if you want something going on before current events in the plot and need a narrator/GM for enemies then just tell me. I will be happy to help out since the craziness of my life has calmed down a fair amount.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this then ask it here so everyone can see.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Plot clarification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Administration :: Announcements-
Jump to: