Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Issues with Bleach Vote_lcapIssues with Bleach Voting_barIssues with Bleach Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Issues with Bleach Vote_lcapIssues with Bleach Voting_barIssues with Bleach Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Issues with Bleach Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Issues with Bleach The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Issues with Bleach

Go down 
+2
Fukki Kurayami
Butter Wrestling Warrior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 am

Hey everyone. As we all know, Tite Kubo ain't exactly the most mistake-free writer out there, and the manga Bleach's moments of awesomeness are interspersed with continuity problems and plot holes that makes one's head hurts. Anyone can voice their gripes about it, and I will with mine.

So, SPOILER ALERT!

Ichigo is part shinigami and part human. Which raises the question: how did Isshin lay Ichigo's mom? And if he was able to do that with a Gigai, why would Gotei 13 make a gigai that "anatomically correct?" Wouldn't they not have those parts to ensure that nothing like this happens?

My hypothesis is that 12th Company made gigais that anatomically correct as a practical joke. After Isshin had an affair with a human and got her pregnant, Gotei 13 cracked down on 12th Company and stopped them from having fun. After that, gigais no longer have "those parts." Razz

Though I still don't know why Isshin seems to have been exiled. Probably for the same reason?
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

like i've said, i'm more curious to know about from WHERE DID KOMAMURA CAME ANYWAY?
probably from a bad relationship between a shinigami and a hollow... or a dog... or a hollow dog... or wolf... or a hollow half bear half wolf judging by his size... but anyway thats why you shouldn't think too much about this things cause...
...NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND TITE KUBO SICK MIND

if u try u may end up going crazy, but even so u won't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:43 am

maybe komamura is just a fox spirit that ate a lot of growth hormons XD
Back to top Go down
Gabriel M.

Gabriel M.

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 am

who knows... only Tite, and maybe neither does him really know about it in the end. Hit Floor
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 am

On the Isshin topic Levi....What if he too is a Vizard and was banished, but when he went to the real world he ran into an old friend. Urahara who made the human gigai for him because he lost his power during the Vizard transformation, and it took till now for that power to come back.

Let me blow your mind real quick.

If Unohana has the thrid best states under Aizen, and yamamoto then what the hell can she do. It's stated her best skills other then healing is her sword fighting.

My own question.....

Is ichigo the ulitjimate fusion Aizen has been looking for. A human with BOTh shinigami, and Vizard pwers. His own race?

Second question....

IUf that's true then how far can Ichigo's power rise. The full power of a Captain class Shinigami, and the brokeness that is Vizard. Cero's Kido, and Getsuga's. The only techniques needed to own.

Third Question......

If Aizen makes the Soul key, and trys to take down the Soul King then answer me this.

*Enter Aizen vioce*

Do you honestly believe Aizen has the power to fight off the Zero divison along with the Soul King, which for some reason i think he's a little baby or something.
Back to top Go down
Taichou

Taichou

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Isshin probably helped the hollowficated vizards in the turn back the pendulum arc, though it was never mentioned since, Urahara and Yoruichi was exiled for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issues with Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with Bleach   Issues with Bleach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues with Bleach
Page 1 of 1