Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Vote_lcapHow to Make a Pedo-Cape Voting_barHow to Make a Pedo-Cape Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
How to Make a Pedo-Cape Vote_lcapHow to Make a Pedo-Cape Voting_barHow to Make a Pedo-Cape Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

How to Make a Pedo-Cape Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

How to Make a Pedo-Cape The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

How to Make a Pedo-Cape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

How to Make a Pedo-Cape Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 pm

After the Captain's Meeting, Kurokotsu meandered back to his laboratory with a spring in his step and a fake smile on his face. While he was happy that he was told to fix up another captain with one of his inventions, he didn't appreciate the time he was given. If he wanted to slack off properly, he'd have to rush the cape even more and get it done in a single day. Of course, that'd mean putting off his other inventions even more, since his division was too pathetic to understand his brilliant mind.

He had figured out exactly what composition of materials he needed before he even got into the storage room. "Five yards of tanned Hollow skin, check. Sample of Captain Stauracius' reiatsu, check. Threads of condensed reishi, check. I have the basic materials, at least. I can make the basic outline tonight, but I still need to ask Sotaicho to light a fire under the asses of the Fourth Division. I can't make their captain a cloak until they send back the excess reishi pills I had crafted for them. Shaking his head, Kurokotsu began an incantation.

"Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. Bakudo number seventy-seven, Tenteikura!" He called out, smearing oil over his left arm and holding it out to the side as he drew a square in the air. As he spoke, the lines on his arm twisted and turned, conveying the message to the person he needed to speak to.

"Captain Stauracius, I need you to bring me back those reishi pills I sent to your division, about twenty excess pills should do. Unless this is done, I can't make your cloak properly, and you wouldn't like that. So, please, bring them to me soon so that I may finish this..." He said, the lines having exhausted themselves and flown into the box and through to the other captain. Letting his arm fall, Kurokotsu sat down and began making the cloak itself.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 pm

As soon as he heard the message, the Captain of the 4th Division stood up from his chair, heading toward exit of the division. However before leaving, he walked toward the supplies room. He peered around searchingly, looking for the excess pills Captain Kuro mentioned. It was not an easy task; everywhere you looked, you found shelves, shelves that contained from herbs with healing properties to antidotes for almost any kind of diseases. Some of these shelves even held books including medicinal knowledge for any medical purpose.

On a shelf in front of him, a brown dusty box was lying. He immediately took the box in his right hand's grasp, holding it against his ribs and heading toward the exit. He luckily managed to leave the headquarters discreetly as he wanted to. Surely the subordinates would have been slightly insecure, should they had seen the captain running around like a madman, and could even associate his actions with the recent events.

He vanished from his quarters, landing on a nearby building's roof and again vanishing before reappearing on an opposite building's roof, unseen and undetected by the crowd of people walking in the bustling streets of Seiretei. This sequence continued until he finally had sight of the 12th division's quarters. He waited at the entrance of his quarters, raising his reiatsu significantly, so as to make known his presence to the captain.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Kurokotsu nodded softly, calling for the other captain to come in. "So, you come bearing the material I requested? Good. Help me out a bit, crush those pills and sprinkle the reishi dust inside this," he said, pointing to a small black metal box at the upper right side of the inner section of the cape, about where it'd secure to the right side of the throat. From there, a web of wires extended, weaving through the fabric until every single inch of fabric had wires running across it like a checkerboard. When the powder was placed into that box, all the wires would light up a bright blue and then fade out, leaving one with a long tan hooded cloak that had a tiny box in it. "You see, that substance powers this cloak. As long as it has the powder, it can keep going. With twenty pills, it should last for around a day straight before needing to be recharged. In order to recharge it, just act like you're healing somebody, direct your reishi straight into the box." Kurokotsu explained, then pointing to the buttons on the box itself. "The triangular green one turns it on, completely masking your reiatsu and physical form, rendering you nigh unfindable. The blue knob can adjust how much reishi you leak out, all the way to the left meaning none and all the way on the right being full. With this, you can make yourself seem like a lieutenant or a little child's soul, making it perfect for espionage. The yellow switch controls whether the cape is visible or invisible. You can figure that one out on your own, it'll take some time to get used to. By pressing in this translucent switch on the back and speaking into it, you can tell the cape what physical appearance you wish to take on. And lastly, this small, circular red button will drop your Zanpakuto into your hands. By default, the cape keeps your Zanpakuto hidden from everybody including yourself. Only by hitting that button can you draw it, as a safety precaution." Kurokotsu finished, finally breathing. "Got all that, Captain Stauracius? You might get now why only I really use this particular invention."
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 am

"I am sorry for being a pest, but I am not quite adept with technology and I would ask you to clarify the instructions of this cloak in a more simplified manner." he replied back to Kuro, a confused expression on his face. He was at odds with the use of technology, as he found it complicated and devastating. Not to mention the fact that he was used to employing natural methods to achieve tasks.

He held out his right hand, reaching the small box, letting the white ash run from his hand to the box. "I think it will be enough for the time being, best not to take any chances." he said, setting little ash in one of his haori's bottom-right pockets.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 am

"This is why only I use this cloak, really...There is no simplifying the instructions. I can write them down, but you still need to learn how to use it well..." Kurokotsu said with a sigh, handing Stauracius a large binder filled with notes on it. "You should read all of that if you're to actually use this cape. Given the situation, we can't afford to just give you a basic explanation, you must know every bit of this invention. If you screw up, we fail the mission, plain and simple. You need to learn all the tricks this thing has, or it'll hurt more than help," he said with a smirk, pulling his own cloak around himself and flicking the switches and buttons necessary to block his physical form from sight and his reishi from sensing. Wishing the other captain good luck, Kurokotsu began to walk out of his chambers. 'Time to slack off, yup yup...'
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:02 pm

"It is impossible to comprehend that the fate of our mission clings to such item" he said, in response to the captain's words. He covered the binder with the cloak, before lifting it and leaning it on his right shoulder. "Our paths shall inevitably cross again, Captain Kuro." he said to the departing captain, heading toward the laboratory's exit.

As soon as he confronted the bustling streets lying outside of the 12th's quarters, he looked at the sky "In these hard times, grant me solitude and strength, to stand proudly against our malicious enemies, and bestow to me your divine judgement, for it will be imperative when I will smack the defilers of righteousness with it, amen..." he muttered a prayer and vanished from the quarters of the 12th division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Pedo-Cape   How to Make a Pedo-Cape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Make a Pedo-Cape
Page 1 of 1