Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
How Old Were You When?... Vote_lcapHow Old Were You When?... Voting_barHow Old Were You When?... Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
How Old Were You When?... Vote_lcapHow Old Were You When?... Voting_barHow Old Were You When?... Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

How Old Were You When?... Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

How Old Were You When?... The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

How Old Were You When?...

Go down 
+2
Spinzaku
Madame Rose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

How Old Were You When?... Empty
PostSubject: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Title says it all. First person asks a question, second person answers that question and proposes his own. This gets us cheap points and helps us find out about each other. Smile

How old were you when you first tried to roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:05 am

12 and Failed. i Auto-hitted, and God-modded my way to the top of the nooblist. my DBZ character was so broke no one could stop me.

How old were you when Kuro hit you won your first Rp fight.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:42 am

Question confuses me, but since it involves me, I'm pretty sure the answer is never.

How old were you when you were first confused by Ranny's statements?
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm

21 - obviously Razz

How old were you when you first heard about Bleach?
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

I think I was fourteen, Adult Swim was running a marathon on it. The first episode I caught was the one where Uryu is a douchebag and scatters hollow food around Karakura town, I remember thinking Ichigo was cute and that I'd have to watch more of it.

How old were you when you first realized something you didn't like about yourself and set out to change it?
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:33 am

16 i didn't like the car i was driving cause it didn't fit my Persona.

How old were you when you created your first online character, and what was it's name?
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Twelve, I'd like to say. His name was Kurokotsu and I used him in an Inuyasha roleplay. He was horribly cliched, that guy. I made him to be the apprentice of Kagura but be better than her at everything. Razz

How old were you when you first tried your hand at art that wasn't assigned to you? (poetry, writing, visual art, that crap)
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Hmm... I think around... 8 years old to be honest. It was really horrible, but fun to write. I lost the paper a long time ago though.

How old were you when you first saw stand-up comedy? (live or otherwise, and I mean actual stand-up, not a sitcom or such)
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Ten, used to watch Comedy Central a lot.

How old were you when you first realized that humanity is a race doomed to petty insults and idiocy?
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Hmm... around the time I started actually thinking for myself, so somewhere around the age of 10. Give or take a year.

How old were you when you saw your first scary movie?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Does Snow White count. Razz Scared me when I was a kid.

First scary movie was probably the Mummy when I was like 9 years old I think.

When was the first time you read a chapter of manga?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:41 pm

God, I think I was about... 9 or so - it was Dragonball.

How old were you when you saw your first anime?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:10 pm

If you count Pokemon as an anime, then six. If you don't count it (for whatever reason) then Digimon at age 7.

At what age did you play your first pokemon game?
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:37 pm

When I was 8 or 9. It was Pokemon Red version.

How old were you when you first got mad at someone for something? (It can be anything)
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:03 pm

14...studying mathematics, I took a pair of scissors and started ripping the book. I felt so relieved Wink

How old were you when you first got scared?
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:51 am

Ten, when my sister disappeared off the face of the earth for two months.

How old were you when you first had an imaginary friend that you remember?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:13 am

Oh shit, around 2 years old at least, probably even earlier but I can't remember further back then that. Had at least 50 of them. And then one day I just didn't talk about them anymore.

How old were you when you played your first video game that connected to other people through the internet?
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Hmm... I think about 12 years old... if we're talking interactive at least. If just something with a chat, but not letting people play together, I can't even remember.

How old were you when you got interested in anime (KNOWING that they were anime that is, not just watching for instance Sailor Moon and thinking it was made in USA or Europe)?
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:31 am

Elevenish? When I first saw Inuyasha, I had heard about it and knew what it was, just thought it sounded cool so I watched it on Adult Swim, back when it came on every night at twelve thirty eastern.

How old were you when you first realized that intellectually, not all men are created equal?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Around fifth grade I really understood it. I was top of my class and have remained as such. I also started to be better at math then my mom.

Sixth grade just proved it to me.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:26 am

*no question, no answer*

How old were you when you forgot to put a question in a word game?
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

Never have I can say

How old were you when you lost your first animal friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When?...   How Old Were You When?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Old Were You When?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Out of Continuity Area :: Games, Games, Games.-
Jump to: