Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Two New Temp Mods! Vote_lcapTwo New Temp Mods! Voting_barTwo New Temp Mods! Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Two New Temp Mods! Vote_lcapTwo New Temp Mods! Voting_barTwo New Temp Mods! Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Two New Temp Mods! Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Two New Temp Mods! The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Two New Temp Mods!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Two New Temp Mods! Empty
PostSubject: Two New Temp Mods!   Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Hey everyone,

2 of our members have just recently been promoted to moderator status due to their good behavior and the fact that they were doing a mods job without the authority anyways. Also to balance that a few of the staff members haven't been able to get on as often.

These members are Fuuga Natsu and Ranryou Roga.

Two very different members.

Fuuga is the Dutch freak who doesn't require sleep and is ridiculously good at Robot Unicorn Attack. A lover of silly videos and LPs, ask him if you want to find something fun on Youtube. Razz
He was badgered into accepting the job.

Roga is a police officer and also the father to another member Kazuki/Lasconni. His hours aren't as ideal but he still is good at picking out mistakes in profiles when he is around.
He on the other hand has been badgering me to give him the job. -.-

They will both be in their two week testing period to see how well they can handle the responsibility. If there are no problems, then they will be fully given the moderator status.

So listen to them and don't haze them too much. They can kick you now you know. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Two New Temp Mods! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Temp Mods!   Two New Temp Mods! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:23 am

I'm not Dutch, I'm from Denmark. Scandinavia, mate Razz which would make me Danish (or Scandinavian if you prefer) Razz

Also, it's not that I don't require sleep at all, I just don't require as much of it as a lot of others seem to do, heh. I take some naps every now and then, depending on how much energy I have. I do actually sleep some nights, but not that often, and not for as long as you'd think.
Back to top Go down

Two New Temp Mods!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Administration :: Announcements-
Jump to: