Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

A Little Errand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
A Little Errand Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
A Little Errand Vote_lcapA Little Errand Voting_barA Little Errand Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

A Little Errand Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

A Little Errand The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

A Little Errand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

A vacant darkness was all that encased the Primera's room; a circular room surrounded by bookcases filled with books, items, and other aged delicacies, stuff acquired by the Primera himself. A simple man would consider them a variety of junk but a sophisticated man would know that their quality is superior of that of a common treasure.

At any rate, the only thing that filled this darkness was a dim light emitted by a candle standing on what it seemed like a table made of wood, girdled by four wooden chairs. One of them was occupied by a figure and the light revealed its features but not its face that was shrouded by the darkness.

There he was, the Primera waited for the first man to visit his quarters; the Septima Espada, Faust Darkheart. He made sure for Faust to be notified immediately by a servant of his, so it wouldn't be long till he reached his place, a place only few get to see and a place fewer leave without a lingering fright in their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Faust strode down the corridor until he reached Bracamarte Experto's quarters. For an instant, he wondered if he had been told to go to the right place. But of course; no servant would be foolish enough to give him the wrong place to go to. He had killed before for much less.

He made a signal to the guards to open the doors. As they swung open, Faust walked in and dropped to a knee, repeating the customary phrase he always used when called by Experto.
"My Lord. You summoned Me?"
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 am

With a signal, he made the guards close the doors "I am glad you came here, Faust, please take a seat." he pointed at the black abyss and opened his mouth again "You see many trifling matters have filled my mind during these last days, and I am certain that most of them are internal sadly." he said with a mild look on his face, clearly carefree of this doubts he has. He stood up, revealing his casual grin under the light of the candle "I have given to all of you not only the gift of power, but also the gift of freedom, there are some though who exploited my gift and turned it into a weapon against me." he said quietly but in the same time he portended something calamitous "If you find them, please accept my method of dealing with problems" he snapped his fingers and the door opened with the two guards coming in. One of them was about to speak but before he could, Bracamarte impaled the hollow , rose it up, almost making it reach his quarter's ceiling before it eventually faded lying impaled on his sword. The other made a run for it, panicked and clearly unaware that the Primera was blocking its path, it immediately stopped before reaching the dead-end and headed towards Faust.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 am

As the guard headed towards Faust, the Septima stood aside. The guard paused for a moment, scarcely believing his luck. He would escape! The thought fueled him as he sped towards the door. As soon as he was level with Faust, there was a metallic hiss. The guard continued for a few more steps, then stopped. Faust was not looking at him, instead focusing on sliding his Khopesh back into its sheath. The guard, meanwhile, dropped to his knee. His head fell a few feet away. As the steaming body fell limply, Faust calmly walked over and picked up the head. Returning to where Bracamarte stood, Faust dropped to a knee before him and offered up the head.
"Simply point out the traitors, Sire, and they will be dealt with. Their deaths will not be as quick as this man's, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 am

"Quite sadistic of you, tricking this unfortunate being" he said in a ironical manner, clearly satisfied that he got the meaning of both words and actions of Bracamarte "I simply appoint the task of spying for me; I want you to find the traitor for me and report it. As for what you do next, is solely up to you. You are permitted to search everyone, even the Espada. You may hire anyone you deem reliable to aid in your search for this. Come here once you have found some crucial information regarding the espionage." he explained to Faust in a few words of what he needs to do.

"That's the mission, I have appointed to you, the only Arrancar I share the most, if not all of my confidence with. My expectations for you are high as you can see, so do not disappoint me, my fellow Espada." he said to Faust, his words openly overflowing with pride.

Back to top Go down
Faust+

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Faust bowed his head once more.
"Rest assured that, come what may, I will not fail you. I will start with all possible haste."
Faust stood, walked backwards three paces, then turned and strode from the room.
Looks like I might need a Fraccion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Errand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Errand   A Little Errand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Errand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: