Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Elder Ones Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Elder Ones Vote_lcapElder Ones Voting_barElder Ones Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Elder Ones Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Elder Ones The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Elder Ones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, its been almost four months now, and still the name of the site doesn't make much sense. Razz

So take a guess at who/what the elder ones are.

As in the Vizard Maker topic, really good guesses may end up changing my original ideas.

And BTW, first batch is coming this July!

Also BTW, the Elder Ones will be playable characters if you already have shown competency with another account.

Only hints is that the Elder Ones are old, really powerful, and have been asleep for a long ass time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 pm

The Elder Ones, I say they are those who created all of these races;

Vizard Maker, Arrancar Maker, The one who established the Council and the Gotei 13...

Back to top Go down
Faust+

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm

I'd say there are two: The Originator of the Hollows, and the Originator of the Shinigami.
For the Shinigami, it would be the Soul King. Maybe Division Zero is just a cover-up. They do protect the Soul King, but he is slumbering and has been since ancient times.

The Hollows have someone I'd call Gran Rey. Like the Soul King, he too has slumbered since ancient times. Maybe somewhere far below the Forest of Menos.

The Secret: These two are brothers whose souls mutated.
The Soul King became the quintessential Shinigami, his power far eclipsing that of the Captain-Commander.

Gran Rey is the quintessential Vasto Lorde, his power far eclipsing even that of the Primera.

If they were to awaken, they would look down on the races in disgust. Together, they would wipe the slate of existence clean to start anew.

Only the joined might of the Gotei Thirteen and The Espada and their Arrancar together would be enough to seal them once more.

But if the Soul King were to become a Vizard, and Gran Rey an Arrancar, they would be nigh unstoppable unless all of the races joined forces to vanquish them.
And if one side were to sway even one of them to their cause, it would spell disaster for their enemies. The Shinigami could wipe out the Hollows and Arrancar. The Arrancar could destroy the Shinigami and bend the rest of the races to their will.

Will the Races work as one to seal the Ancient back from whence they came? Or will they give in to their lusts for power and subjugate their enemies? Will the Vizard Maker approach the Soul King with an offer he cannot refuse, will the Primera do the same with Gran Rey, or both? Or perhaps neither?
As we stare into the abyss of destruction, will we blink and cause destruction to ravage the Realms? Or will we band together to stand against the Wrath of the Ancients?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

I can shut that down for one main reason.

The Elder Ones are playable characters.

Thus they are at least one race.

Good try though, you could almost make a site with that if ya tweaked it a little.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm guessing the Elder Ones are perfect fusions of Hollow and Shinigami, like Tousen, minus the I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 pm

I think the Elder ones are the parents to the Vizard Maker, who in turn creates the Vizard, but when making the first Vizard he used himself, and made bracamerta who is the second half of the Vizard Maker who at anytime can be taken into the body of one of the elder ones to make Jewbread.

Oh sweet sweet Jewbread.......
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 am

I can assure you of one thing,

you will not be hearing me ever have anything to do with Jewbread.

And no of course to both suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

New idea: The Elder Ones are an entirely unique race of Humanoids with access to both Hollow and Shinigami powers, like the Vizards. One small difference: they can use ALL Hollow and Arrancar Powers and Techniques as well as ALL Shinigami Powers and Techniques.

Additionally, their powers are not Sealed (Vizard powers are essentially Sealed into their Zanpakuto and Mask respectively besides Kidou and Shunpo). Elder Ones are capable of a Shikai and a Bankai which may modify their body like an Arrancar or just grant them additional powers like a Shinigami. However, this power resides within their body and not a Zanpakuto.

So they look like Humans and are capable of using ALL techniques of Hollows/Arrancars and Shinigami/Vizards without having a Mask or a Zanpakuto. The PERFECT fusion.

How do they fit into the story?
At the dawn of time, Spirits and Pluses occupied one Plain of Existence. The only force to keep both sides in check were the Elder Ones. Yet, eventually, it became too much for even them. They were powerful, but much fewer in number than the Shinigami or Hollows. And so they pooled all of their power and split the realm. They created the Soul Society Realm, where they trapped the Shinigami, and the Hueco Mundo Realm, where they trapped the Hollows. The toll on their Race as a whole was so great that they were forced to seal themselves into stasis in a separate Realm (The Valley of Screams) just to stay alive. This realm could be described as being "C" shaped, as it is between both the Soul Society and Earth and Hueco Mundo and Earth. In this realm, they are guarded by the living embodiments of Memories, known as Blanks. Which was fitting as, in time, they became a Memory...then a Legend...then, gradually, faded from the records until their existence was a complete secret.
Eventually, the Hollows and Shinigami would develop techniques for leaving their respective Realms unbeknownst to the comatose Elder Ones.

In his realm, trapped in stasis, they have been growing stronger. As a collective, they would have the strength to break free of their accidental prison and, seeing that their plan had essentially failed due to the huge interactions of the Spirits in the lives of Pluses, destroy the Hollows and Shinigami. From there, they would reign over the Realms and keep all Spirits jailed in heir respective Realms.
Of course, they lie sleeping and this is all rhetorical anyway. Or is it?

Due to the increasingly frequent activities of the Hollows - mainly the Arrancar - and Shinigami on Earth, the Elder Ones ae beginning to stir. They have not yet awakened, but their sleep is troubled. One good shake could rouse them all. For instance, if Bracamarte Experto were to detonate his nuclear power on Earth.

Optional Racial Benefit
Besides a select few Captain-level warriors who are the Leadership, most are Fukutaichou-level. However, because their powers were merged to split the Realms, they have a benefit when they fight together. An Elder One's power doubles once for every Elder One within twenty-five yards of them. Here's what I mean by "Doubles":

Original Power Level: 100
Power Level with One other: 200
Power Level with Two others: 300
Power Level with Three others: 400

...And so on. It doesn't become 4x their normal power if there are two others like My unclear words may have led you to believe at first.
This means that, if they were all to escape and fight the Races as one, it would take ALL Races (not just Shinigami and Hollows) to have a hope of defeating them. Failure will result in annihilation. Cooperation is the only way to succeed.

|~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~|

There, how's that? A huge range of abilities, but most are Fukutaichou-level in terms of raw power. I think that makes them fairly playable. And seeing as the Valley of Screams was featured in a non-canon work, I don't feel bad for deviating slightly from the "canon".
I tried to exlain everything well, but ask questions if something isn't clear and you think that this idea might work.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 am

If I ever need a sixth race, then maybe.

For the ones currently planned? No.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Then what'd be the fun of anything else, with that race?.. It's a do-everything sort of ideal I'd see on Neopets.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 pm

What is Neopets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elder Ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Ones   Elder Ones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Ones
Page 1 of 1