Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Bounts? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Bounts? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Bounts? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Bounts? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Bounts? Vote_lcapBounts? Voting_barBounts? Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Bounts? Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Bounts? The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Bounts?

Go down 
+8
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Kazuki Kadarame
Stauracius Diogenes
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Madame Rose
Tuwa Cheveyo
Zafaron Uriuc
12 posters

Should we have Bounts
YES!
Bounts? Vote_lcap75%Bounts? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
NO!
Bounts? Vote_lcap25%Bounts? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Not for awhile
Bounts? Vote_lcap0%Bounts? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey everyone.

One of my friends said he would be interested in joining the site. However, he said he is only really interested in making a Bount.

Now I know people have bugged me about making Bounts in the past. My question is, how many have done so?

So I figured I would just make a poll. If I can get enough people saying they want Bounts added that are able to make another character, I may be willing to add them in the near future.

There is another race that will be added in the near future when the Espada/ Shinigami battles get underway, so I figure I might as well make Bount an option as well.

So just make a post and submit your vote on the poll.

Staff Members: I honestly don't know much about Bounts due to not watching the anime. So if we do get Bounts, I would like to know who wants to be the head bount supervisor. Kuro is the kidoman, Dio is the Espada guy, and I am kind of the Vizard guy. So who want the Bounts?

Edit: Going to just say yes in place of the friend. I personally don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm

They could end up making the plot and the rp turn more interesting so.. Hell Yeah
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I have the Bount arc on dvd and rewatch the episodes whenever I can. I likely know more about them than most, if not all, of the people here. I obsess over that arc.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 am

Well, with 7 to 1, that is enough. Bounts will be introduced during the next arc. Which conveniently starts on July 1.

Now I gotta go and think of a backstory though. :-/

*Grouse Grouse Grouse*

Next time I make a poll though, please actually post when you make your selection. Since there isn't any way for me to check that someone didn't just log onto 3 different accounts and vote multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:47 am

Dang, didn't get involved in the voting. Oh well.

Yeah, I think that Kuro would be the one in charge of the Bount stuff, since he seems to know the most about them. (I'm sad that Zafa didn't give me a title of responsibility above Razz )
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 am

I personally have no problem taking responsibility of handling the bounts.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 am

What would you like me to give you Levi? -.-

You wanna be the Superhuman guy or something? I could give you that title if ya want.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 am

I thought I was the Vizard guy......... Suspicious

And really. Bounts. I hate them so much. Dad lves them but me no. I say no sir, but that doesn't matter now.

Might as well bring in the Rouge Zanpakuto spirits then. They are more interesting then bounts. Or I know magical weapons that kill you when you use them.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 pm

No Kaz maybe in the future in the next arc we could have the Zampakutos going Rogue, it would be really interesting but not now...

And bounts are great, im totally addicted to them

they are modified souls from soul society that went to the human world and then end up just born as humans that practically almost don't age at all and with help from their leader or someone who knows the right ritual, they learn to create and summon their doll.

also they eat human souls, how can anyone hate them ?
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Kazuki was being sarcastic, Will. He doesn't want either of them in the RP. At all.
Back to top Go down
Erika

Erika

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm with Kazuki (and I was one of the "No" votes). The Bount arc was boring, and the Bounts were even more boring. I'd prefer they just didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:07 pm

yeah me too. I skipped half the bount arc cause it was just plain boring I only watched the end to know what happened to the bounts... so I would say no, but for the sake of other members I think you should make them.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

*Reads responses*

*Decides to take the challenge of getting all the members liking the Bounts that will be on THIS site.*

Alrighty then, gotten some interesting feedback from both sides.

However, there is still one thing nagging me.

What exactly do the people that said no not like about the Bounts. Remember, this is from someone who doesn't watch the anime and is currently researching the Bounts. What did they have that didn't make them interesting or what did they not have that makes the other races much better.

Some people mentioned that that arc was boring, but that doesn't exactly mean the Bounts suck. That could just mean the way the arc was set up or the way the directors treated the Bounts sucked.

So if you really don't like them, I need some more feedback to make them a valuable addition to the site.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am

the bounts don't suck but their powers are kind of stupid... like one used cards to create monsters (did someone say Yu-Gi-Oh?)
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 am

Good thing this site is non-canon then, right? Wink

I'm for Bounts. With a little creativity, it's possible to make Bounts with truly unique and interesting powers and personalities.
I know plenty about Bounts and would be more than willing to take over on them.

I personally felt that the worst part of that Arc is that supposedly the Bounts were made a long time ago, and have always had the feeding habits they have now, but weren't ever noticed before that Arc. It was unrealistic, but it didn't reflect on the characters themselves.
Back to top Go down
Erika

Erika

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

You're not going to get me to start liking the Bounts, but that doesn't mean I'll be disruptive if you do add them. I can be civil.

I just find them boring. They're a lame version of what everyone else recognizes as a Vampire. Sure, they're German, which is cool, but that doesn't absolve them. The other problem (rather my main issue), is that they don't really have a reason to exist. Bleach already has four main races (Shinigami, Quincy, Vizard, Arrancar/Hollow), which is fine. They've all been around as long as (or close to it) the Shinigami.

The Bounts... If I remember right, they were created as a weapon to use against the Quincy/Hollows. They weren't that strong then, and it doesn't make sense that they would be created so that they're able to become as strong as a Captain - that would make them a threat to Soul Society after all. So... its a bit ridiculous that they ever became a problem.

That's the just of it. The main reason though... they bore me. The Bount Arc bored me. Its the reason I skipped over most of the last filler arc (and most of the other filler episodes too).
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 am

Well i hate Quincies and they are bore some to me, but you don't see me saying to kick all of them out from the role play...
well at least not since the other user who hated them as much as me left the forum... (i miss sak and our bad talks of about how quincies suck) L_L
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 am

Well where do i start?

First of the Bounts were useless weak versions of Zanpakuto in a way. They summon a doll that does what a Zanpakuto does. Why do we need another race of human Soul reapers. One controlled wind. They even had a word they all said before unleashing the doll. naybe there version of going bankai. I don't know or care.

The possiblility of them being creative is also stupid. Way make another useless character that your goting to forget, and add more trouble, and work to the site. A few posts, and vanish. Bone dry again.

So what make them another group like the vizard. Boring. Make them an enemy that the Vizard, or Soul society has to get rid of. but I doubt one would be able to keep up with a Vizard, and the one in the filler arc only had enough power to deal with the losers of Soul Society. Hitsugaya, and Soi Fon.

Reason Two: What was there purpose? To be pest. They were simply plot holsters. Use to buy time like all the other filler arcs. God I wouldn't even mind having some magical order we don't know about with unique powers and nothing some you have to let everyone see to use. Hey look at this pocket watch. I have to speak to it to use my powers. And if you break it then I'm DEAD.

Reason Three: They don't stand a chance against anyone but the Superhumans, and the Quincy. Maybe they could be going straight for them. Then it would be interesting as it would bring more Bounts, Quincy, and Superhumans. Who don't stand a chance again the other characters. Oher then that it's pointless to create them. What would be the color. orange.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

I don like the bounts eiher. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:12 am

I personally don't care much for them being added to the RP, though I won't complain if it's what the majority decide.

I'll make a list of things I think should be concidered before we really say "yes" or "no" to making them a race in the RP. I have nothing as such against them (I just dislike filler stuff in general), and either way I won't be one to start screaming if they're implemented.

Their powers are less explained than that of the Superhumans, and in trying to obtain the powers (as opposed to the "awakening" of Superhumans or the teachings of the Quincy) they might actually die, where this alone would take a fair amount of imagination to be made interesting characters.

It was never explained how they could make more in the anime in any way, as they stop aging after a certain point (probably around the time they get strong enough to try and recieve their Doll), which could lead people to try making ridiculously "young" Bount, and we would need to find a way for there to be made more of them, since apparently they cannot have children (if they could there'd be more of them).

As for how to make them a part of the plot, they'd be pretty much hated by most sides. Most Quincy, Superhumans and Shinigami (and possibly Vizards) would dispise them since they feed on human Souls like Hollows. Hollows would be likely to see them as compitition in finding prey to feed on, which wouldn't make them any more popular as a race.

Their strength seemed to be about Lieutenant-level or so at first, they only became strong enough to challenge Captains after their leader sacrificed... that girl with a fire Doll to make the Bitto, and then proceeded to eat living souls instead of dead, and somehow the Bitto made it so the penalty they should've recieved for doing so was rendered null and void (which wasn't explained at all). Chad and Inoue, who the Superhumans are based on, had their powers evolve generally through training etc, where the Bount seemed to be stuck at a certain level and unable to obtain more without said sacrifice.

As for them even being there, what would the thought be? That they were made in Soul Society and somehow escaped? How did that happen, when was it? What age would they have, visually or otherwise? Why did they leave Soul Society? If I remember correct, in the anime they were destroyed due to not being of use (or something like that, didn't pay that much attention due to the whole "it's a filler-arc" thing). If they weren't qualified for patrolling the cities, especially concidering that they feed on human souls, wouldn't they just have been locked up, or destroyed or similar? Since Soul Society would've made them, they should know how many there are, or at least be aware that they were out there, feeding on humans, and they would thus use resources trying to track them down.

Where would they hide? What would their purpose be, other than simply existing?

This is getting longer than I originally intended, but I believe these are things worth concidering. As said, I have nothing against the Bount per say, and whether they're implented is up to everyone on the forum. I think they'd at best en up being like the Vizard Rogues, mostly intended for secondary accounts, and troublesome fitting into the story if they don't think of things themselves, which is why I don't really care for them being implemented. That's just me though.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Alright, quick update on the Bounts.

As I said, they are competely approved to be in the plot along with one other race that will also be released during the next arc.

Couple things to be warned about the Bounts though.

You know how there was this stuff called canon? It said that there were only two quincy remaining and that superhuman appeared because of the Hogyoku or something. Remember how I competely annihilated that?

Well see, there is a canon backstory for the Bounts. Not really interested in that. So...

FUCK YOUR CANON!

The entire race is getting a backstory overhaul from me and also an increase in power level by factor or two. This will help them coincide with the power levels of other races that will be released at later points. So their backstory will be slightly connected to one of the other current races (you will be surprised who if you haven't been reading all the topic and didn't read chatbox archives in time). However, it is connected more closely with the other new race which has its own connections and shit.

Basically everything about the Bounts besides their dolls are getting tweaked/annihilated for use on this site. So, pardon my dust as I fix things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounts?   Bounts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Administration :: Announcements-
Jump to: