Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Assemble the Army Vote_lcapAssemble the Army Voting_barAssemble the Army Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Assemble the Army Vote_lcapAssemble the Army Voting_barAssemble the Army Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Assemble the Army Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Assemble the Army The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Assemble the Army

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 am

Another day in Hueco Mundo it was like any others. The eternal night still lied in this damned land and the tedious half-moon that stood above the desert, shining brightly like the Sun in the human world. Apart from what it looked like, it was a very important day for the Primera, a day that would decide the course of times that would come.

The Espada Assembly Hall was vacant for the time being, but it would be full of life later. He had sent a messenger to each of the Espada, even to those ones he had appointed a missions to be done. He explained to the messengers the importance of the meeting but not its purpose, as he deemed it necessary that he would be the only one who could explain and put it better in words. He was strolling around the hall, waiting for them to show up and as well to prepare his upcoming speech in the meeting. Despite the grave importance of the impeding mission, he beared a heedless expression in his face like always.

"I can barely wait to see if all these years of gathering them were worthy or not" he muttered to himself in a sober manner.

Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:43 pm

The spacious hall echoed with a loud boom as Pereza opened the huge doors to the Espada Hall and closed it. He looked around and towards Bracamarte, his eyes showing a hint of mild curiosity. It has been a long time since the Primera has called all of the Espada together in such a manner. Is it finally time for the war to start? Pereza mentally let out such a huge sigh that he wondered if the Primera had heard it. Which means that things will become very busy. How unfortunate. Pereza walked toward his very own throne among the ones in the hall, noting with some satisfaction that a cushion had already been set on the seat for him. He collapsed into it, the ground surrounding his seat cracking slightly beneath his weight. Well, at least I'll be comfortable.

Last edited by Pereza Milagost on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Faust left Lasconni's quarters, utilizing Sonido to travel down the corridors. Eventually, he reached the Espada Meeting Hall. Striding through the double doors, he took stock of his surroundings. Pereza had been the first of the Espada to answer Experto's summons.
How odd...he must have already been close to beat Me here. He is Sloth, after all.

Taking his seat on the obsidian throne that was his, he contemplated the meaning behind this short-notice meeting.
Is it time for war?
Faust certainly hopd so. He felt his Khopesh Zanpakuto, belted at his side, grow hot with bloodlust. It thirsted like a living being. There was only one thing that could truly quench it for longer than a few moments: Shinigami Blood.
Hopefully, it would soon be sticky with it.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 am

"Quite surprising to see you show up first here, Pereza" his voice came from Pereza'sthrone's rear and was followed by the sound of footsteps, getting closer and closer to Pereza ."Is curiosity or pure boredom that caused this incident?" he asked the Segundo, with a slightly curious tone. He leaned his elbow against Pereza's throne and laid his right leg over and across his left leg, taking a cross-legged stance. "Before you answer that, tell me Pereza, have you seen anything suspicious these last few days?" he softly asked Pereza, bidding him to a test of faith as he thought.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 am

Pereza felt the Primera coming closer to his throne, and his slightly menacing reiatsu was enough to make even him uncomfortable. Such immense power. Sometimes I wonder whether it was worth it to join him. Pereza could feel that the Primera was testing him, though he had not expected the Primera to be so forward and so soon after his talk with Ginbara. Pereza knew that deviating from the truth would cause problems later on, so he decided to give his opinion of the matter while being vague at the same time.

"I was already up and about from talking with the Sexta in his palace. After our talk, he went and disappeared, so who knows if he'll show up in time for the meeting." Pereza could sense the Primera's eyes boring into his head, but he didn't rush his speech. "Ginbara was voicing his complaints about Lasconni and some of her actions. I think that they simply do not like each other very much. Hopefully, this will not hamper our plans for the the human world and the shinigami." Though Pereza had said 'our plans,' it was implied that it was the Primera's plans to conquer his enemies. If I had any say in it, I would have chosen to do nothing and let the shinigami eventually forget about us. But I'm not the one giving orders.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 am

"Lasconni, huh?" he wondered for a bit and stared the hall's ceiling with a carefree expression. Indeed she is a quite manipulative person but he didn't expect her to turn her trait against him. Perhaps it's better to wait for Faust to confirm this he thought and turned his gaze again at Pereza. "Don't worry , my indolent friend, everything and everyone will be put to their rightful place soon" he said in a kind of ominous manner "A storm is approaching" he added and lifted himself from Pereza's throne, before starting strolling around in a slack pace.

Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 pm

The doors to the meeting hall echoed with an long winded screech. Stepping from behind them the beautiful 4th Espada stepped lively into the hall of Espada. Notcing Faust, and then Pereza, and finally Bracamerta. The first thing odd was the fact that Pereza had beaten her her. The second being that out of all the Espada Lasconni saw Faust as the Primera's little pet. It was quite sickening, yet she showed no hint of her inner most thoughts, and keep the act of perfection she always strived so hard to do.

Sitting in her sitting. Some odd amount of chairs away from Faust, yet closer to Pereza Lasconni smiled before turning her attention toward's the Primera. "I wonder what warrented your calling us here my Dearest Bracamerta. Hopefully the other Espada will not keep us waiting. I have a bathe waiting on me, and I just simply can't wait to get to it."
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 pm

So focused he was on talking with Pereza that he didn't realise Faust's presence in the hall. After he finished speaking, he finally saw him but didn't talk him. Instead, he gestured him with a blinking of his right eye and by slightly nodding his head to the right. In other words, he told him to talk with him later.

Not long after walking for almost few minutes, he saw the majestic and showy appearance of Lasconni, the Cuarto Espada. In addition, he also noticed that she was the most lively Espada attending the meeting, a fact that increased his suspicion towards her. "With the coming of Lasconni, the meeting officially starts" he said in a formal matter. It was not because of Lasconni's concerns that he started but of his own impatience.

"The main reason I summoned you here was to inform you about the impeding war." he said and turned his gaze at the hall's ceiling, staring it "It is time for us, the Hollow Race, a race kept in its cage for decades to finally burst out of it like a plague on this world. A plague that will put everyone, involved or not involved, to their rightful place." he turned to the Espada, his calm face gazing each of them separately, without showing any feeling other than trust, trust that was equal to each of them. "There will be two assaults; an assault in Soul Society and an assault in the human world. The ones who will take part in the first assault will be all the Espada excluding me, Ginbara and Lasconni with all the current Arrancar Army ,except for a few Elite Units, at your disposal. Seiretei will be your target, annihilation will be your orders. As for me, Lasconni and Ginbara, we will take the assault in the Real World with the help of some of the Elites." he ended his consise speech, keeping a straight face in all its duration. The last part of him attacking the Real World, was giving a hint of how much overwhelming his power could be.

"Now, are there any questions?" he asked slackily, as he was feeling kind of bored of answering their tedious questions, but yet it was necessary as he wanted to preserve the image of their freedom.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 am

Faust sat quietly as he listened to Bracamarte's admittedly brief speech. He did not miss the discreet signal he had been given, but showed no sign that he had seen it. After all, he was fairly certain he was being watched. His closeness to Bracamarte Experto was well-known, so it stood to reason that anyone conspiring against their Leader would be paying close attention to his closest subordinate.
He did not speak. He had no questions.
He understood his job perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 am

Without noticing Lasocnni found herself smiling. She would company both the Primera, and Faust to the Real World. If they so wished they could take her out, and simply call it a mistake on her part during the fight in the Real World. it wouldn't rise an alarm within the Espada, and it also wouldn't matter to any of them. yet within Lasconni's mind she immediately began forming several escape plans if that should come. She would be able to take Sorva, and Lily with her so with them and herself they could buy some time to escape.

But what really caught her attention was the weak little move the Primera gave Faust. Easily seen as a signal of some kind. if he really thought no one would notice that then he most have forgotten who he was dealing with. This again forced her into thoughtful action. Although to the rest of the Espada she would have simply shifted legs, and leaned to the left. using her left hand as a brace. She smiled deeply before speaking.

"So what are the plans if we should run into those Shinigami turned Hollow which appeared in the Real World? If they allied themselves with Soul Society then those attack both Worlds could be at risk.I doubt any of you are planning to lose your life. Excluding the Primera himself who I doubt would have a hard time with them. Could I make a suggestion if I so dare my Dearest Bracamarta??"
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Pereza mulled over the plan that the Primera had laid out for the Espada, and he found that he did not like his role in the plan. Of course, it made a bit of sense that if the Primera led one battle group, then the Segunda would lead the other force; Pereza liked giving orders, though he didn't plan on partaking in much of the action, if at all. But why do I have to go to Soul Society, the stronghold of the shinigami with all of those annoyingly powerful soul reapers in one place? It sounds so much easier to go to the human world and wreak some havoc.

Though he did have one clarification that he wanted from Primera. "Bracamarta, I do not mean to be rude, but are we truly expected to annihilate all of Gotei 13 in this attack?" Pereza wanted to clarify whether the attack on Soul Society was more of a diversion for what Bracamarta was doing in the human world. If so, then Pereza would have an idea of when they were expected to fight and when to tactically retreat.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 am

"I will be glad to hear what you have to suggest, dear Lasconni, but after I answer Pereza's problem" he replied to her "kind" request and then answered Pereza's problem "By attacking in two fronts we will divide their attention and thus disband their main force" he turned his gaze at Pereza, his calm but yet malicious nature had now fixed its gaze at the Segundo Espada "I think it was pretty obvious my old friend" said at Pereza with a so much serene tone that yet seemed in a way terrifying "Lasconni, you were about to suggest something, weren't you?" asked he before returning to his casual self, keeping a broad smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Pereza sighed and bowed his head slightly, accepting the command that had been given to him by the Primera. Though Bracamarte had replied to him in a very calm manner, Pereza has been around the Primera long enough to know when the final word had been given I hope I don't have to use my released form. That would be a pain to do. Pereza didn't even bother beginning to formulate a strategy for the Hollow forces attacking Gotei 13. He expected the forces to do the best they would and make their own logical choices, though his inability to conjure up the energy to make a plan did influence this viewpoint. For the moment, he sat in his throne with half-shut eyes, silently observing the interaction between Bracamarte and Lasconni.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Standing up, and making her way around the table Lasconni began her plan with a display. The middle of the table opening up, and a visual globe forming. The image the globe foretold being that of Karakura Town. The place where there was a huge flow of reishi.

"Karakura Town. This place is a living gold mine. So much reaitsu in the air it will make you mouth water. Yet also it's the most well protected. Therefore, I suggest we split our force once more. if needed I will lead the Gillian to seperate towns across the globe. An attack of that size would force the Soul Society to split further. Therefore leaving them even less prepared for the attack from Pereza, and the remaining Espada."

Nodding to Pereza, lasconni made a very slightly wink with her right eye. Trying to seduce him while speaking. It would seem she was getting bored, and had decided that a little flirting would lighten the mood.

"As for the human words my Great Primera. I suggest yourself, and Faust. As these Hollowgami's as I call them. Seem to be focused mainly within Karakura Town.They will be the most troublsome within this attack. As for Ginbara.......*she would slightly say his name with pleasure* I suggest he to be sent to Soul Society.During the fighting he should be able to take command. As with his speed he himself could deliver information to, and from each Espada."

Not only that but Lasconni knew all that running would get him spotted, and if things went as she hoped he would lose his life during this attack. Along with Faust. With those two out of the way Lasconni could focus her attention on Pereza, who shouldn't be a problem seeing as his was to lazy to even move at times. Why such a handsome man would be so lazy was beyond her.

"What do you think? My Primera."
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 pm

As soon as she started speaking, he kept a faceless expression, apparently indifferent of her petty talk. Actually, what he found more intriguing was how he got into her possession that visual globe. Despite that he kept an ear hearing her trivial talking and her more meaningless goal.

By the time it was his time to speak, he expressed all his apathetic thoughts with an objective expression "My sincerest apologies, Lasconni, but your suggestion...I strangely happen not to find it appealing, for now at least." he stood up and walked towards her "But as a reward for vanquishing Soul Society, that would be your following assignment, until then... the plan stays intact... am I understood?" his last words took a more hollow-like tone that echoed across the room.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Pereza closed his eyes and tilted his head backwards "Yes, Bracamarte... we understand." Pereza truly did wonder what was going on with Lasconni and the Primera. Ginbara may have been right; perhaps I'll need to keep a closer eye on her when we invade Soul Society. Hmmph, one more thing to worry about besides the shinigami and those hollow-like soul reapers. And I hate worrying.

Pereza had had a busy day, and he felt even heavier than usual; he felt that it was time for him to turn in. With a flick of his wrists, he pushed his large throne backwards, creating a grating noise as it did so. "I assume that this meeting is over, then? If you'll excuse me, Primera, I must get some rest if I will be of any use to you in our plan."
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Smiling, and shrugging her shoulders Lasconni gave the Primera a very enlightening smile. She didn't expect him to go along with her plans. She only spoke out in the first place to see what his reaction to be. And to say the least she wasn't impressed. "Understood......My Lord." Turning and following behind Pereza Lasconni gave him a playful slap on the rump. No one in the room would have noticed but Lasconni gave the Sugunda a Negative charge. Why they wouldn't notice is because lasconni was constantly drawing in the loose Reaitsu in the air. The discharge would't appear as anything at all but her flirting around like always. She smiled up at the 2nd Espada before speaking.

"I do hope you would be careful in your assault, the last thing we need is to lose our most handsome member."
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 am

Lasconni's playful slap did not do much to faze Pereza. In fact, he probably would not have noticed it due to his strong hierro if it weren't for the sound of it. But it was audible, and he somehow found the energy to roll his eyes as he continued walking out of the Espada meeting hall, not even taking a moment to pause. "Do not worry, Cuarta," Pereza mumbled loud enough for Lasconni to hear, even though deep down he knew that her concern was not sincere. "I do not think that my power will be necessary, unless we run out of choices. And if you please, I'd appreciate it if you did not touch me in such a manner again." He said this, emanating a bit of cold reiatsu as he turned his head slightly to glare at Lasconni, before pushing the great doors open and walking through them.

{Exit Topic}
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:23 pm

With Pereza and Lasconni gone, Faust remained seated. His face emotionless, he waited for Bracamarte to speak. Then something occured to him. Without standing, he placed his hand on the handle of his Zanpakuto and released his Resurreccion. His body became pure darkness. Wit a wave of hs hand, all of the shadows in the room came to life. Then flowed up onto the walls, ceiling, floor, andall windows and doors except the one window. This window overlooked the desert.

With another flick of his hand, Faust pulled all ofthe shadows fro the desert wihn fifty yards of his position. They flowed into the window and covered everything, even that window.
The solid shadows condensed on all the surfaces, becoming more dense than titanium. The room was now completely soundproof.

Gesturing to the walls, Faust said "I've soundproofed everything. No one outside this room will be able to hear anything said within it. We can talk in peace."
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 am

Bracamarte couldn't bear but raise an eyebrow and peer around as whole room was almost encased by the shadows created by Faust's resurrection "That should be enough for repelling unwanted attention" he retorted and approached Faust in a slow pace "Have you found any information about this scheme, Faust?" he questioned him in a soft but at the same time mildly apathetic manner, before starting approaching his throne again, while looking on the ground in a impassive manner, clearly absorbed in his own thoughts. His facial expression remaining the same as always, a faceless being that had discarded its feelings and with the passage of time, was becoming more and more stoic and indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 am

Faust sat for a moment in quiet contemplation, then finally spoke.
"Given basic body language and deductive reasoning, I believe that Lasconni has something up her sleeve. She's been seeming more and more...deceptive. I can tell she's putting up a facade, because she's laying it on a little thick. I have no definitive proof, but My instincts tell Me that she's not on the up and up. And let's face it: Hezro is AWOL and in no position to be plotting against you, Pereza is far too lazy, I'm obviously not plotting against you, Ginbara is apathetic but not disloyal, and Kria doesn't have the power to take you on or the gift for recruiting others to her cause. Lasconni, on the other hand, seems to be displaying suspicious behavior and attempts - though pitifully, in My opinion - to seduce everyone she meets. Perhaps she'll try the same to gain supporters. Perhaps she already has. One other thing worries Me: Her Ressurrecion. I read the dossier on it, and I'm not certain I could detect her using it. As the Espada of Lust, she touches people quite a bit. In simpler terms, she could be booby-trapping everyone through gestures that seem innocuous. That's why I've made certain to keep out of arm's reach of her whenever possible, and can be fairly certain she hasn't touched Me once in My tenure here."
He paused to think further. After a few moments, he continued.
"And her plan. Split our own forces further - conveniently removing herself from the fight - and use Ginbara as a messenger? An obvious ploy. They'd be able to surround and kill him, and it wouldn't be a waste of forces if he was commanding the main force - something Lasconni also suggested. Of course, his running back and forth between the worlds would also alert the Soul Society more quickly to our presence in the Human world, allowing them to send more units more quickly. If it were just you and I in the Human world - as Lasconni suggested - and they sent more units more quickly because of Ginbara drawing attention, there is a chance that I myself would lose My life in the attack. Assuming Ginbara had been killed, that'd leave yourself, Lasconni, Pereza, and Kria among the Espada. Lasconni might be able to dispatch Pereza, but she'd need help. I noticed that Kria was not included in her plans. Thus, I believe that she has recruited her to her cause. Together, they could kill Pereza. Then, with the main force at her command, Lasconni could attack you with the help of Kria. It'd be you against two top half Espada and the main Arrancar force. This, I believe is her plan."

Faust stood and walked towards Bracamarte. As he drew near, he gestured towards the door Lasconni had exited.

"It's a work in progress, and I have no definitive proof, but it all makes sense. If I were you, I would covertly check all of the Espada to see if they are abnormally charged Positively or Negatively. I don't know how that would factor into her plan, assuming she has one, but I said it before: I wouldn't notice if she used her Ressureccion on someone unless perhaps that person was Myself. Then, if I were you, I would use this mission to My - and by that I mean your - advantage. In the Human world, it'll be you, a few elite forces, and Lasconni. If I were you, I'd make sure she didn't return. I'd make sure she'd never be able to go anywhere again besides the circle of Hell reserved for betrayers. Granted, I have a vested interest: If she is proven traitorous by My theory and dies for her crimes, I get a promotion. However, I would not voice these feelings if I didn't take them very, very seriously. What you do with them is up to you."
He fell silent, hands out palms up in a gesture that said 'what do you want to do?'
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 am

"So in fewer words, we have a little whore among us who is trying to manipulate everyone into turning against me with strategies that include both seduction and deception." he said, simplifying the meaning of all his tedious and long speech and scowled boringly "And I had this sense that things would get interesting but I overestimated her abilities." he added and leaned on his blunt throne, looking Faust in the eyes "When I am done with the assault, you can do whatever you want with her, after all, there will be always one who will replace her." he said vaguely but his gaze indicated that Faust could be this one.

"Now, I have another errand for you" he stood up and started strolling around the room "I want you to find that pesky idiot, Ginbara and inform him of this meeting. As far as I am aware, he may have taken another of his walks." he turned his gaze at Faust and said "You have proved yourself once, now do it again".
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 am

Though his face betrayed no emotion, Faust was delighted to have received Bracamarte's blessing to kill that lewd whore.
However, his delight was short-lived. He was not even close to being excited about having to track down Ginbara. He wasn't worried; Faust had Ginbara in terms of power if the latter got cranky. What he didn't like was having to chase the fastest among their ranks through the endless desert.
That asshole needs a cell phone...or at least a pager or something...Not that he would respond anyway...
"Yes, Lord. It will be done. If I may ask: Have you any plans about Kria, who may be involved with Lasconni's vile plans? Do you think she will cease to be a threat - not that she's much of one now - when Lasconni falls? Or should we remove her from the equation completely?"
Now that he was sanctioned to take down Laconni, it was not a question of if. It was a question of when. Tat's how Faust saw it, and he worded it appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am

"I could care less about that twerp's fate, but if she is killed I will have someone else find a replacement for her. I won't bother strolling around Hueco Mundo looking for a proper Espada again." he expressed his indifferent emotions regarding Septima's situation, clearly not caring about what happens to her, except though if she dies which would be a bother as he has to find someone to replace her then to keep the integrity of the Espada. "Anyway, you have more important matters to attend" he stated, raising his voice's tone enough to fill the room's silence "You are after all the only capable of doing" he said the words one by one.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 am

The darkness that was Faust's face moved slightly as he spoke.
"It will be done."
Silently, te shadows in the room flowedback to their original positions. The ones from the desert flowed back out the window. Just as silently, Faust took one step forward and seemingly fell gracefully straight into the floor - a shadow on the floor, to be precise.

Fifty yards away in the desert, Faust popped out of a dune's shadow. Hopping into another one, he began to travel in fifty-yard leaps using shadows to get him far into the desert. His Pesquisa spread out, searching for the missing Quinto Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assemble the Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the Army   Assemble the Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the Army
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next