Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Ginto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Ginto Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Ginto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Ginto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Ginto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Ginto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Ginto Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Ginto Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Ginto Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Ginto Vote_lcapGinto Voting_barGinto Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Ginto Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Ginto The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Ginto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

Ginto Empty
PostSubject: Ginto   Ginto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:03 am

Alright, while Ginto are also able to be bought in the points shop that are personalized for the user, I feel that it is high time that at least a few more are added that all the Quincies can use.

Considering that they are the masters of manipulating reishi for their use, it makes sense that they would make more than four spells for them to use. Especially considering the fact that all they have going for them is a crap load of arrow spamming and the sword whose name I will never remember let alone pronounce properly.

So if you have any suggestions on what type of gintos should be added, post them here. I will eventually make my own suggestions but for now I want the other members to decide rather than the leader of the Quincies who might be a little more inclined to add Ginto that benefit him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Ginto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginto   Ginto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am

To make things a little easier, the currently known techniques using Ginto are;

Heizen (German for "Heating", Kanji mean "Sacred Bite") which makes some kind of rectangular beam/projectile (not sure which it is to be honest, could be either) from silver tubes to slice through the opponent.
Spoiler:

Incantation: "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Heizen!"

Gritz (as far as I know it's actually not an existing German word, Kanji mean "Five Rack Ties" or "Quintuple Restraining Frames") which forms a man-sized pentagonal Quincy cross, apparently turning into something along the lines of an iron maiden, to hold the target.
Spoiler:

Incantation: "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Gritz!"

Wolke (German for "Cloud", Kanji mean "Green Cup" or "Emerald Grail") which creates a large blast. Ishida used it to cushion the impact of a fall.
Spoiler:

Incantation: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Wolke!"

Sprenger (German for "Explosion", Kanji mean "Ripping Grass Formation"), the technique Ishida used against the 8th Espada. I'll just go ahead and copy the description of this one from the Bleach Wiki...
This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon can the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside a silver tube acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time.
(Don't have a good image for this I'm afraid).

While it's not necesarily a Ginto technique, he did use a Ginto as the trigger to the explosion. No incantation (preperations are already long enough anyway).
Back to top Go down

Ginto
Page 1 of 1