Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Paradox Duel - Page 2 Voting_barThe Paradox Duel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Paradox Duel - Page 2 Voting_barThe Paradox Duel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Paradox Duel - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Paradox Duel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:26 pm

So that's what Hollowfication is. He has become faster, but I can move faster as well. Kuketsu used shunpo to dodge Naraga's attack and moved onto a tree branch on a tree behind Naraga. I can't forgive him for what he did to me. How dare he make me falsely see my men on the verge of death. Unforgivable! I will cast my Final Judgment and destroy him! Kuketsu raised his zanpakuto, which slowly began shining brighter as he charged his Final Judgment attack.

He pointed his left hand at Naraga. "Hado 63, Raikoho." He fired yellow energy lightning bolts at Naraga from his hand. After that Kuketsu began using shunpo to rapidly move randomly around Naraga.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:29 am

Naraga still smiling from behind his mask turned around quickly as the spell rocketed toward him. How dare he underestimate me! Naraga slowly turned around to face the bolts of energy as he thrust his left scythe into the ground Naraga yelled: Void Cero!As he said that a black and white swirling ball of energy appeared in his hand and he shot it at the spell completely wiping it from existance. Naraga then screamed with a cry so terrifying it could only be one of Naraga's many dangerous techniques: Death's Call, which quickly disoriented and slowed any who heard it.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 am

Kuketsu suddenly stopped his random movements, covering his left ear with his left hand, as he heard Naraga's scream. He then moved back into a tree behind Naraga. The light that engulfed Kuketsu's zanpakuto began to dull until it was back to original brightness. Naraga's scream had disrupted Kuketsu's Final Judgment charging. Damn, I can't hear anything and lost my focus on charging my attack. No matter. I still will win. Kuketsu's zanpakuto began to shine brighter as he began charging his Final Judgment once again.

He drew a triangle in the air with his left index finger. "Bakudo 30, Shitotsu Sansen." Three beams of light formed at the edges of the triangle. The beams were fired from the triangle, one aimed at Naraga's left shoulder, one aimed at Naraga's right shoulder and the last one was aimed his right leg. Kuketsu then used shunpo to move above Naraga and swung his zanpakuto down, aiming for Naraga's head.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:59 am

Due to Kuketsu's loss of speed, Naraga picked up and raised his right scythe before Kuketsu's attack could split his head. He then forced his his scythe up and fluidly turned to slash Kuketsu once more as the three beams of light homed in. Because of Naraga's counter attack the two beams that targeted his shoulders barely missed but the third succesfully hit his right leg. Then with a distorted voice like that of death itself, he said: Hehehehehe... see the problem with injuring me is that with my mask on, I am incapable of feeling pain, therefor decreasing your attacks effectiveness by at least 40%. The only way to beat me now is to... hehehehehe... I'll let you figure it out yourself. Naraga despite his wound continued his slash at Kuketsu.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Kuketsu's eyes widened with shocked as he saw Naraga block his attack with greater speed than before. However, Kuketsu realized that Naraga wasn't getting faster, but he was getting slower. He has gotten even faster!? No, I have gotten slower! On top of that, I can't hear anything! This is going to be troublesome. Kuketsu didn't hear what Naraga had said, due to being deaf as a result of his Death Call and noticed Naraga swinging his left scythe just quick enough to dodge the main strike. However, the edge of the scythe managed to scratch Kuketsu's midsection. This wound was small, so the amount of toxins it placed inside of Kuketsu was small as well and would take a while for Kuketsu to feel it's influence.

Kuketsu used shunpo to move further back from Naraga. Until I get my normal speed and hearing back I should keep my distance. Kuketsu's Final Judgment was fully charged now and Naraga's right leg was constricted, so he shouldn't be able to move for a bit, Kuketsu pointed his left hand at Naraga. I should damage him more before I use Final Judgment or he will still live. But first, I need to prevent him from using his scythes. "Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku" Kuketsu fired a yellow chain of energy at Naraga which would wrap around his arms and body, preventing him from moving them if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Naraga turned to face the chains that extended towards him. He looked down at the spike still imbeded in his leg, thrust his left scythe down, and with disconcern tore it from his lower limb without a single hint of feeling. Naraga then quickly snatched his scythe from the ground and once again turned so he had his bone wings facing the kido. As it entangled his gruesome wings, Naraga turned to face Kuketsu, and used shunpo to appear right above his head. He then swung both of his scythes down on Kuketsu with all of his force, creating a black arc out of his reiatsu that tracked his weapons down to his target.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm

As soon as he saw Naraga above him, Kuketsu held his zanpakuto above his head. "Bakudo 39, Enkosen." Kuketsu created a shield out of his reiatsu in front of his zanpakuto which he used to block Naraga's attack. However, Naraga's downward attack was too strong for the shield to block, but it did manage to slow Naraga's attack down enough so Kuketsu could use shunpo to escape, unharmed. He then moved behind Naraga and swung his zanpakuto horizontally, aiming for his head. His speed and hearing were still hindered but they were starting to comeback to normal.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 pm

As Kuketsu attempted to behead him, Naraga thought quickly and stabbed at Kuketsu with the pointed bones of his entangled wings. You didn't think these were just for decoration did you?
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Kuketsu stopped aiming for Naraga's head and instead blocked Naraga's boned wings. He pushed his wing away to the right, causing Naraga to spin around. Kuketsu then swiftly used shunpo to move to the ground underneath Naraga. My speed has returned as well as my hearing! And my Final Judgment is still fully charged. I'm going to end this soon. He looked up and saw the Bakudo spell disappear around Naraga's wings. He was about to lung at him, but suddenly he felt light headed. It was the poison from Naraga's earlier strike.

Kuketsu's vision started to blur and see multiple Naraga's in the air. What's going on!? Why do I feel so ill!? I can't see straight! No matter! I'll just broaden my attacks. With that Kuketsu used shunpo to move above Naraga, so that they were facing each other. He formed a purple rod in his left hand. I may not be able to see clearly, but with this Bakudo, I should be able to hit him. "Bakudo 62, Hyapporankan." Kuketsu threw the rod towards Naraga. As soon as he let the rod go, it split into many rods and all of them were headed in Naraga's direction.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Seeing the spell, Naraga quickly used shunpo to dodge the rods and appear behind Kuketsu. He the crossed his scythes as if to cut Kuketsu in two with scissors. Your body slowly begins to fail you. Soon you won't even know how to move your own limbs. With that Naraga slashed at Kuketsu's midsection, slow enough to evade death but fast enough to cause signifigant damage.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm

What is he talking about!? Did he poison me!? That would explain why I feel light headed. Kuketsu turned his head around to look at Naraga. "Bakudo 81, Danku." He created a strong white barrier behind him that blocked Naraga's attack. He then used shunpo to move down to the ground. When did he poison me? He looked down at the scratch from Naraga's scythe. He poisoned me when he cut me with his scythe! If what he says it true, then I will soon lose control of my body! Damn! I got to end this! I won't be able to hold on much longer. With his vision getting worse and his body now twitching, Kuketsu tried to raise his left hand to use a Hado spell, but his left arm didn't move. Damn! It's starting to affect my nervous system! That's it, I'm going to put all of my remaining energy left into my attack and cast my Final Judgment on him!

With that, Kuketsu raised his zanpakuto with his right hand, pointing it to the sky. The sky became covered with black clouds as a large circle formed in it, just above Naraga. The hole was filled with a dense, bright light. He looked up at Naraga. "This is my last attack. I will end it here and now! This attack is so large and swift that you will not be able to dodge it in your current condition. Take this! Final Judgment!" A massive beam of light shot down at Naraga with immense power. Kuketsu watched the beam of light descend towards Naraga as he collapsed on the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Time seemed to stand still as the huge blast of light seemingly incinerated Naraga... as the blinding light disappeared a black form limped over to Kuketsu's unconcious body. That was one hell of a battle. Naraga said, relishing the battle that had nearly killed him. As he limped away toward his home, Naraga was spoken to by Kumori. Next time you won't be given the choice to spare your opponent. Well, next time I doubt I'll be fighting against a shinigami captain... As he walked home the dark clouds that loomed overhead began to shower him with rain as he pondered the opponents that he will fight in the future.

[End Topic]
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:08 pm

A very nice battle. Very flashy and you used quite a few techs.

15 points for both.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Duel   The Paradox Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paradox Duel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Combat Center! :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: