Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Izanami's Kurage Vote_lcapIzanami's Kurage Voting_barIzanami's Kurage Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Izanami's Kurage Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Izanami's Kurage The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Izanami's Kurage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanami

Izanami's Kurage Empty
PostSubject: Izanami's Kurage   Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Kurage

Zanpakutō Spirit: [x] Kurage is Iza’s Zanpaktou spirit she is also known as the “Death god of the sea”. She appears as a young teenager girl. Iza first felt her presence as a child but was unable to comprehend her own inner Zanpaktou till much latter; at times seeing her face in nightmares. Iza frequently struggles to control Kurage. Kurage is quite an angry and vengeful spirit, wishing nothing more pull her enemies into a dark, painful death. The spirits long white hair cascades down her back, gracefully flowing like a gentle tide. She appears to be floating in water, even if she is on dry land, never touching the ground. She has completely black eyes, deep and soulless. Iza awoke many nights screaming from those eyes, before she was able to recognize her own Zanpaktou. Her iridescent skin is luminous and adds to her ethereal presence.

She stands at about 159cm, although small and very lean, she stands with the poise a grace of nobility. She wears pearl earrings that trail from lobe to helix, on both ears. Kurage's dress is ashen and ruffled, hovering gracefully around her small form. Affixed on the back is a great bow tied tightly with the ends steaming down past her slight feet. She wears stark white gloves, delicate, and loose fitting; they seem more like a white thin membrane then fabric. Her white heels are sharp ended pins. Iza has commented, many times over the years, that she is lucky she floats or those sharp heals would have given her very sore feet or a sore ass from falling too much; Kurage always replies with a dejected sigh. Her mesoglea shaped umbrella encompasses her entire body to add to her jellyfish-like appearance. It is trimmed with the same ruffles that drape her garb. The alabaster handle firmly placed between her frail hands. During trainings and battles with Iza, Kurage’s umbrella will transform into her Shikai state. Kurage’s voice sounds as if she is always underwater, though it is soft and melodic, although it can be eerie at times.

Iza’s inner world is a reflection of how her mind operates. It is a vast crystalline ocean with restless waves and endless potential. Much like Iza’s mind it is always churning, moving, expanding and overtaking. The ocean looks inviting but it is poisonous to any creature, so nothing lives in this infinite space. This is Iza’s own private world away from emotions and social constraints that cloud the mind. This place is how Iza perceives her past, surrounded by poison, as were her hopes and dreams. This may seem sad or depressing to an outsider but Iza is perfectly content with her situation. In this world, the sky is black and mostly starless, a perfect reflection of the dark pool below. Lonely in the sky, hangs a bright silvery moon. Luminescent enough to give some life to this otherwise dark place. Through Kurage or Iza’s will, a large strip of black land ascends from beneath the depths. It bubbled and hissed as it rises, the poison endlessly trying to corrode the black rock and drag it back down. The smell that accompanies the rising earth is sulfuric and putrid. In the middle of the jagged rock is an alabaster thrown; high backed with large armrests. The armrests are decorated with pearls and diamonds in the shape of crescent moons. The back is tall with five spikes pointing up towards the sky, in a defiant stance, each spike adorned with small gold crescents. This is Iza’s resting place; she will use it during Bankai training or other battles with Kurage.

Release Phrase
Satsu (殺人) : Meaning Split or Murder; it’s a play on words. Kinjou Kurage : Reign of the Emperor Jellyfish
Kurage (クラゲ) meaning Jellyfish

Family: Poison Type

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakutō: The sealed form is similar to other Zanpakutou; however it is full of surprises. The black hilt, about 10.75 inches, is wrapped with light blue ribbon, an ashen ruffle steams off the end. This ruffle is attached to a small loop and when pulled, it releases a 7.875 inch stiletto laced with poison. A safeguard for when close quarters combat becomes too close for Iza’s comfort. In Iza’s mind it is always best to have a trump card… or twenty.

Shikai Description: Iza removes her sword with her right hand, holding it in front of her blade down. She says “Satsu”, with those words her Zanpaktou glows splitting, eventually, into it's full form as a Cat o’ Nine tales blade whip. At the beginning of each battle, the blade releases with three tails and as the battle ensues the tails increase by three, until it's full nine tails. This is due to her inner diva, Kurage refuses to put on a bad show and they share a mutual love of drama; causing a full release at the battles climax. If the fight is considered boring or tedious she may never reach her full potential. The increase in tails doesn't increase the attack power, it just multiplies the damage. Each tail whips through the air shining and flowing like tentacles. The tails extend to approximately 47 inches, from the original size of 27 inches. At the tips of the extensions are sharp hooked bards, used to further intensify the pain and ripe into her opponents flesh. The extensions have the ability to be controlled separately; therefore, the blades can grab and stab an opponent simultaneously. This is where her ability comes into play, her whips aren’t very strong, power wise, and they have the ability to cut, as any blade does, but in terms of attack power it is weaker then a regular sword. Where as some Shinigami depend only raw strength, Iza also depends on her strategic skills and sharp mind to win the battle.

Shikai Abilities: To awaken her true Shikai ability, she must use a different incantation: "Hougyo Kurage" (崩御 水母) meaning "Death of the Emperor Jellyfish". Kuragefs overall ability is to cellular manipulation; she can control the rate that cells replicate. By piercing a body with Kurage's bards, it can cause cells to replicate at an exponential rate. Like all things Iza does, even her shikai is dramatic. The tail that is hooked into the opponent begins to glow, a bright blue, the glow starts from the handle and travels downwards. Once the glow reaches the target, that is when her reiatsu, in essence, becomes a toxin and the cellular regeneration begins. This increased rate of cellular division may sound trivial but in actually these foreign cells become a time bomb. Think in terms of cancer, Kurage in a basic sense causes the area to be affected with an incurable and unavoidable cancer. The technique has the potential to destroy an entire body within seconds but that isnt an easy task, nor is it something Iza would do lightly. Iza has to have superior concentration, precision, and proficient control over her opponents movements (as she has the inject the toxin); a quicker opponent could easily dodge these attacks. Through the cellular replication or the tumor-like bombs, the explosions are extremely painful. The pain associated with the bombardment is unbearable as nerves, tendons, organs, and muscles become exposed. A major flaw with this technique is the severe drain it causes on Iza, her stamina is lost at an exceeding rate, due to the constant flow of reiatsu needed.

One might not notice right away what is happening due to her abilities working on the cellular level. The first clue would be swelling in the area, about 3 to 4 inches at greatest. This is due to the rapid splitting of cells. Next, the opponent would feel immense pressure building in the area, if that didn't get their attention then the pain associated with it definitely will. Soon after, the tumor irrupts causing an explosive reaction, leaving in it's path bloody open wounds. Exposing tendon, muscle, and organs (if in the area). This all happens in a relatively short period of time, depending on the size of the tumor, and if the enemy notices they can cut the tumor out to avoid the irruption. Now this may seem like a viable option, and it is, but cutting out these tumors take courage and strength of mind. It also takes concentration and can be distracting from the battle.

Bankai Name: x

Bankai Description: x

Bankai Abilities: x

Techniques: None at the moment

Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Izanami's Kurage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Kurage   Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 am

a friendly warning, you should just prepare yourself for a complete rework on it or maybe start to create a zampakuto with other abilities
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Izanami's Kurage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Kurage   Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm

/slams head against desk repeatedly

I feel something throbbing in the front part of my brain. I'm not sure if it's from the recent assault against my desk, or whether it's caused by exposure to the piece of manure you've offered up, here. First of all, I'm pretty sure a 'Cat O' Nine Tails Blade Whip' was either made up on-the-spot and given a shitty name, or made by someone with every mental condition known to man. Either way, it's stupid. It really is. It's Ruri'iro Kujaku with about a tenth of the imagination behind it. It's a stupid weapon idea in the first place, since it also reminds me of Vanille and her fishing pole weapon. Honestly, I would've demanded a revamp just on the Shikai form...That is, if I had been shot before I read the ability. I highly doubt cells exist in reishi-based bodies. But, even if they did, this ability still wouldn't make a damned bit of sense. It's like you stole the Fourth Division's healing arts, threw them in a blender, then pressed 'Shred to Shit' and let it sit for an hour to fester and rot. Another side effect of rapid cell replication, if I'm correct, is rapid healing of wounds. This would also shorten the life span, but probably not kill in quite the gruesome way you've depicted. But, honestly, any ability that is so deeply rooted in controlling the opponent's character such as this, with all the cells, I'd deny. It's just...too much. I'm gonna go shove my head in a blender on the 'Shred to Shit' setting and see if I can wrap my swiss cheese brain around this idea of yours. All signs point to no, according to my 'Magic Fuck Ball', so I'll just end it here.

Denied, no chance of parole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izanami's Kurage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Kurage   Izanami's Kurage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Kurage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: The Records :: Denied/Old Character Applications-
Jump to: