Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The White Invasion  Vote_lcapThe White Invasion  Voting_barThe White Invasion  Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The White Invasion  Vote_lcapThe White Invasion  Voting_barThe White Invasion  Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The White Invasion  Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The White Invasion  The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The White Invasion

Go down 
+8
Madame Rose
Ginbara Koumyaku
Virgil Crowley
Lasconni Monsabre
Takeshi Shinobu
Bracamarte Experto
Niklas Einzbern
Spinzaku
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

The White Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 am

Stepping from the senkaimon came Captain of the 2nd divsion, Ranryou Roga. With him came the quite a few shinigami. Each one disappear moments after exiting the Senkaimon. Ranryou himself standing in the middle of the open air with his arms crossed, and eyes closed. Waiting on the enemy. Several thoughts raging throughout his mind. What if this, and what if that. How many were this, and that. So much to think about that it all oddly fit together in a odd clarity. The death,and destruction. It wasn't as surprising as he had first thought. To say the least it was expected. But still lives lost was no matter to play around with. Those lives were precious, and the ones that took it, the Espada, would pay with there lives.

"Your so damned self-absorbed ya know that Ranryou. Give it a rest. You'll never win like that."

Opening his eyes at the surprised dialogue coming from Mizuchi no less Ranryou only gave his sword a long stare before closing his eyes again, and meditating.

"Like that is going to work. Look at you Ranryou. Your so mad your spiritual pressure is flaring out of control. You even released me subconsciously without noticing didn't you."

Grinding his teeth together Ranryou knew it to be true. Back in soul society when he heard the news Mizuchi released. Released from the sheer anger in his heart. His soul calling out for power in that one moment. Yet still.

"Mizuchi.....shut up. I understand everything your say, and that your thinking. Still. It pissed you off more then it did me. The one thing you hate more then me is Cowardice.You released yourself only a second before I subconsciously called to you. So don't play like it's all me. it can feel everything your thinking. Your so enraged your shaking. It's oddly comfortable to. My hip never felt this good."

"Yeah yeah yeah. It's cause your young boy. You don't understand how a true man feels."

"Then will you teach me, and guide me. Ah Mizuchi-sama."

"You haven't called me that name in many many years Roga-san. Looks like we agree on one thing."

"Yeah that no matter the cost."

"Even if it means our lives..."

"We will undoubtedly..."

"Unmistakably..."

"Destroy the Espada!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Niklas stepped out of the Senkaimon, his own division following close behind, before several disappeared off as well. A small group stayed behind, the "Combat Medics" of the 8th Division, along with their own bodyguard, all of them setting up a field-hospital to take care of anyone who came in from the front lines. Those who could still fight would have their wounds dressed and forced to rest to restore their Reiatsu and heal properly, and those who couldn't would be stabilized and sent back to the 4th Division.

Niklas walked forward, looking out over the horizon. After a moment, he spoke, without looking to Ranryou, "It sometimes makes you wonder, doesn't it? Why the Hollows exist? I've often wondered myself if their only reason for existing was to spread pain and death. Heh, my old Captain would probably smack me around the head for thinking about stuff like that, when I have a division to run. Old Captain Yamato. What a character he was. Toughest captain I ever saw, ran the 8th with an iron fist. Nobody even breathed without his permission."

Niklas chuckled a little, and then sighed before saying, "And now I can't help but wonder if I should've tried running the 8th like he did. I know I've always been kind of lax with discipline. Oh, sure, nobody got away with doing anything against the law, but outside of that, I just let them do whatever. And now a war starts up, and I find myself worrying that maybe they haven't kept up with their training enough." After a moment, he smirked a little, and said, "And there I go, rambling again. So, what are your thoughts on this situation, Ran?" He asked his friend, looking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

Still standing in the same spot, not even having moved a single muscle, Captain Roga only listened to his fellow Captain. Almost cracking a smile if he was concerned about the well being of his own Squad, and of the lives they were here to save. So speaking with his fellow Captain wouldn't be so bad. At least they could waste sometime before the Espada arrived.

"Ya know Niklas. I can't stand immaturity, and arrogance. And I believe what the Espada have done is both combined into one. Immature-arrogance. So you would be best to believe that I am going to make them pay for everything."

Opening his eyes, and looking over at his fellow Captain Ranryou cracked a half smirked before speaking again.

"Luckily for us we will not have to fight alone. Karakura has quite a few powerful souls here. Human, and Quincy. And we cannot forget the Vizard. If were lucky they will join us. Allowing us to focus on the Espada while they destroy the remaining hollow."

Nodding again Ranryou added.

"Sound good to you. Niklas."
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Niklas smiled at Ranryou's words. It was not a nice smile, and was accompanied by him smacking one fist into the palm of his other hand. As he did so, he replied, "Heck yeah. We're gonna kick those Espada's asses so hard they'll be tasting our feet!" With that, he laughed some, before stopping and saying, in a calm, serious tone, "Between the two of us, we should be able to take on just about anything that comes our way. Even so, though, we shouldn't let ourselves get too carried away. We can't avenge those who have already been lost if we die, after all."

He turned to face Ranryou fully, before continuing, "I know you're angry about what they've done. I am, too. However, we can't let our anger control us, or else we'll never be able to fight at full power." In his own mind, he was fairly certain he could hear Zantetsuken mumbling surprisedly, He can be taught. He grinned a little at that, and thought back, I was taught by the best, after all.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Ranryou chuckled slightly from those words. Looking over at his fellow Captain before focusing speaking. "Don't worry about me. Mizuchi here doesn't seem to wanna give me any backtalk today. Meaning i should be able to fight at full power from the get go. i only hope we can end things quickly. I have a bad feeling Soul Society is in trouble. or so to be." Nodding once or twice Ranryou looked up at the sky. His squad was Captainless right now, and that he didn't like. But if Soul Society fell they would be in for much more then a Captainless squad. Even more people would die, and the human world would be ruled by hollows. Something Ranryou wasn't looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 am

Suddenly, an immense black vertical line was formed in the sky that looked similar to a closed black mouth which tried to open up. The sky was split apart, before revealing its true nature; a black rift. A foul reiatsu filled the air and an Arrancar came out from it. He stood still and overlooked the town.

He felt the many, the powerful and the threatening reiatsu that resided in the town and smirked "Ah, a heartwarming reunion..." he said in a sarcastic tone. An emission of thousands, ten thousands or even more reiatsu filled the atmosphere. Hollows were emerging from the rift's shadows. Though their reiatsu was weak, what made them so special was their numbers.

"Behold, Japan's most visited tourist spot; Karakura Town." he shouted in a mocking tone as the hungry hollows descended the skies, ready to devour whatever misfortunate creature carried those reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 am

Looking to his right Ranryou only narrowed his eyes at the enormous spiritual pressure coming from, not the many hollows, but from one individual. This guy. Whoever he was. Was dangerous. A bead of sweat dropping from Ranryou's forehead as a smirk crossed his face. "Well Niklas. Seems the time has come. Shall we introduce ourselves?"

Turning his whole midsections towards the direction of the hollow Ranryou only nodded to Niklas before disappearing with a Shunpo. Appearing some odd yards away from the strongest of the group of hollows. Giving him a long stare before speaking.

"Names Ranryou Roga. Captain of the 2nd Squad. Nice to meet you, and to bring an end to you."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:59 am

As Takeshi was just lying on a roof of a building, he suddenly found himself pressurized by the air itself. Holy shit. What the hell is this? He got up and looked in the sky. It was jaw dropping and terrifying even for a guy like Takeshi. Thousands of hollows pouring out of a Garganta. Clearly, however, the reiatsu did not belong to any of them. It belonged to a man who had a suspiciously similar appearance to a Shinigami. Takeshi stood in awe and barely noticed that some of the hollows have snuck up on him. “Huh…oh right.” As the hollow was about to sink its teeth into him, his fist smashed its head. The other hollow was grabbed, throw on the floor and had its head curb-stomped, splattering it. A large number of hollows started gathering around Takeshi. “Heh, you know why you guys are so similar to lambs?” Takeshi drew his Zanpakutou. He wanted to get rid of these guys quickly, so he could get to the higher ups. “You line up in exactly the same manner as they do for the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 am

Unexpectedly a second and third rift would distort the skies of Karakura Town. From the first came Lasconni Monsabre, 4th Espada, and the second for another legion of hollows. Combining to the already massive force still pouring from the Primera's garganta. Yet as she walked out lasconni would catch the words of the 2nd Division Captain. Laughing softly as she solidifying the reishi under her feet. making herself a plane of reishi in the air, allowing her to stand.

"To end. The Primera. How foolish. Even for a Captain. My name is Lasconni Monsabre, 4th Espada in Bracamarte Arrancer Armies. It's delighting to meet you."

So without another spared notice Lasconni let loose the reishi within her body. Most had never felt her release this much so maybe even for Bracamarte it could be, amusing. yet with the air already so heavy it would only become dryer, and very very dense. Lasconni only crossing her arms, and watching as hollows rained down from the sky over 20 or so charging Ceros as the rest charged for the Captain.

"Fire..."

With a sizzling sound the air would distort as Ceros were fire towards the Captain. The sheer number of them causing them to warp together. Forming one large Cero. Lasconni smiled while thinking to herself.

"How will you deal with this Captain? Dodge, and the city below you will get hit, don't, and you could lose your life. Decision are so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 am

Looking over to his right as more seemed to arrive Ranryou only stared at the seemingly endless amount of hollows faced before him. It was both terrifying, and over amusing. First because he knew it would be fun to kill them all, and terrifying to see that another powerful beings came with them. This one however a women. A quite good looking if he might add. Nevertheless, her words seemed clear. She thought he was being arrogant. How arrogant of her to think such a thing. Ranryou gripped the handle of his sword yet came to a fault when she released her reaitsu.

It was huge. yet not as strong as the first guys yet still. She was number 4. and he was number 1. The power gap was obvious yet still. he didn't think the Espada were this strong. He was arrogant to have been so blind. The next sequence of events made him snap back into reality. Several menos class Hollow began charging Ceros, and aimed them at him. It would seem she wasn't going to wasting anytime.

Narrowing his eyes in concentration Ranryou simply cracked a smile as the Ceros charged and fired. he instantly let loose the reishi supporting him in the air, and began to fall. Outrunning the Cero for a while before flipping and focusing. Drawing his sword and standing mid-air once again. As he drew his sword the Cero would come into contact instantly pushing him downwards towards the city.

Trying to fight back Ranryou seemed to be in for a world of hurt. The cero increasing in speed as they continued there downward spiral. but Ranryou wouldn't go down like that. Because he had something he had to do. Both he and Mizuchi.

Suddenly from behind the Ceros Ranryou's spiritual pressure would skyrockets. The air itself grow even more dense as the air pressure decreased even further. Charging up, and yelling with a battle cry of victory Ranryou focused his reaitsu into mizuchi. Yelling out as he slashed through the cero. The sheer force of his slash casuing the cero to shatter, and fabricate into smaller thin versions of itself. Heading in the opposite direction. Hitting the incoming hollows, and reducing them into nothing. The sky before Ranryou blankets in a scene of destruction as the shatter ceros was used against those that fired it. Ripping even the menos to pieces. Even after destroy the bulk of the hollow squads the shattered Ceros slight made there way towards the two Espada. Who seemed to be enjoying the destruction they caused.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 pm

The Primera maintained stationary in the danger of being blasted by those little Cero bullets, the captain had created. It would seem hopeless and impossible to counter so many things at the same time, but this was the Primera we are talking about, a man on par strength with the Captain-Commander in Soul Society.

Removing his blade from his sheath with a flick of his thumb and catched the grip instantly with his left arm. With lightining speed he swinged it to the left of his flank and deflected the first Cero bullet by relying on the blade's thickness. At the same time he increased its speed. Another one headed toward him, aiming for his right foot but he reacted in time by slicing diagonally slicing it in two separate smaller bullets. One of them passing by the right of his foot while the other flying across and between his feet.

As for the last one, he had enough time to raise his sword up high, above his head, and swing it downwards with both of his hands, similarly separating into two smaller cero bullets, sending them flying into two different directions; the one to the right of his flank while the other one to the left.

He was about to speak before he was interrupted by a fourth one which he smacked with his right hand, totally wiping out from existence. He ignored the little burn mark inflicted by it and continued "By order of Bracamarte Experto, Leader of the Espada, Vanquisher of the Gotei 13 and Conqueror of Soul Society, you are ordered to stand down. What is your answer?" he mockingly asked the captain that had just appeared before them to bring his supposed "demise". "
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Cocking his head to the side in a fit of confusion Ranryou stared at Bracamarte for a long while. The silence quite annoying as the Captain really seemed to be in thought. Then from out of the blue laughter would feel the air. Followed next by a sudden flash step. The Captain disappearing from site in an instant. Appearing before the Espada with a clean downward slash, looking to cut the Espada clean in half. Ranryou expected him to block it yet as he swung he spoke.

"I don't take orders from anyone but the Sotaicho. You have won nothing, and defeated no one. Killing innocent humans makes you arrogant I see, and Arrogance is next to foolishness. I am Ranryou Roga. Captain of the 2nd Division, and leader of the Stealth Force. I've come here to kill you. Not join you. Bracamarte Experto. I shall be your opponent. And also the Punisher of your Crimes. Prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Niklas had been about to follow his companion up into the air, when a group of Hollows suddenly descended upon him. Moments later, he spat onto the spot of ground where the last one had lain before disappearing, and then looked up once more, only to stumble back slightly at the release of a second wave of Reiatsu. However, he steadied himself a moment later, and watched the proceeding events with a slight smirk.

When Ranryou delivered his response to the Primera, Niklas couldn't hold it in anymore. He threw his head back, and laughed, loud and long, before Flash-stepping up into the air. He stopped right in front of Lasconni, smirking, as he then began to speak, "Well then, seeing as how our higher-numbered companions are engaged in combat, what say we test each-other's strength the old-fashioned way?" That said, he then lightly rested his hand on the hilt of Zantetsuken.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:03 am

(Virgil is approaching the battlefield, beating down all the hollows in his path.)
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 am

A figure stepped out slowly from a much smaller Garganta, still hiding in the shadow of Bracamarte. "So, this is where we're fighting, eh? Such a nice little town, it's almost saddening to think we'll have to rip it to shreds. Oh well..." Ginbara said with a smirk, bent over with one leg straight behind him, a posture used most often by sprinters. "Shall we get this show on the road?" He asked the Primera, ready to attack the man who was busy talking to Lasconni.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

(Kurokotsu is making his way here after feeling the great release of reishi. He was still in Karakura from the failed Vizard negotiations.)
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:51 am

He blocked the captain's blade by raising his left hand and keeping at bay from reaching his head. He hadn't let his guard drop for even a second. After he was facing a captain, one of the Gotei 13. Still keeping that apathetic face of his, he said again calmly but at the same time mockingly "An interesting choice of words, Captain Roga. The decree was made after all to unnerve you and it seems it did. I delight in the irony for speaking of arrogance while you are saying that you are gonna kill me with this half-baked resolution of yours? Seriously -" he instantly stepped aside from the blade's slash, letting him fall along with his blade, while grasping with his right hand his longsword's cross guard, he aimed to penetrate the captain's chest with a stab, delivered by the blade's edge "Get a grip".
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am

Takeshi had killed a lot of hollows by now, so many that he lost count. Well I guess that was a thousand, give or take a few hundred. But there can’t be many left, right? Even with that in mind, he was still on that rooftop killing hollows one after the other. The remaining hollows realized that even though he was outnumbered, he was still unbeatable for them. But Takeshi wasn’t really worried about the hollows. No, it were the 3 people that walked out of the Gargantas that he was concerned about. The third one didn’t show much threat yet, but the other two had pretty damn high reiatsu. Oh god, what have we got ourselves into?

He faced the hollows again. More and more were coming in, like a swarm of insects. “Ah Christ, I hate my job as a hollow exterminator.” With these words he cut up 3 hollows that charged at him. “But hey, someone’s gotta do it, right?
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 am

Slightly narrowing his eyes Ranryou only slightly listened to the Primera's words. As he side stepped him and his sword made it's way past him Ranryou noticed come using a simple counterattack. A stab, and a very noticeable one at that. Ranryou sighed softly to himself as he quickly switched Mizuchi into the underhand, blocking the stab, and sliding his way towards the Espada Leader in the same motion. Hopping up only seconds after he arrogantly said "Get a Grip." His right foot aimed for a flying spin kick that held enough force to send the Espada sliding, and if Ranryou was lucky, soaring backwards. Noticing the third Reaitsu enter the battle, and that of a familiar ones no far off. Then if that wasn't enough Kurokotsu was on his way.

The odd were stacking against the Espada with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:46 pm

before anything else could happen the Captain used a great deal of force to deflect the Cero back at them, shattering it into pieces. making it a lot more deadly then when first fired. Lasconni moved not a muscle as the mini ceros closed in on her. Yet just before impact several hollows would form a shield before her. Taking each hit without even a hint of pain. Lasconni only standing behind her meat shield with a dry glare in her eyes. Once the attack finishing she would simply stare at the new guy standing before her. Then from the corner of her eye she would notice Ginbara arrive. She didn't know if he was the teamwork kind of guy but Lasconni herself wasn't looking to fight anyone.

Not just yet that is; but she could help but feel the urge to do battle. It was the hollow, and primal side of her calling her into battle. Her will power alone stopping her from unleasing her Resseracction, and doing away with the fools.

"I'm sorry but I never caught your name. it would be rude to fight one as handsome as yourself without a least knowing whom I am doing battle with. Ah...."

using one of her kinder voices Lasconni gave the man a long stare. Trying to see deep into the pit of his soul. Wanting to know all his secrets.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:48 pm

(Akutore is making her way here along with Virgil from the Meeting Interrupted topic.)
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Niklas laughed at the 4th espada asking him for his name, but decided to oblige her. "I am Niklas Einzbern, 8th captain of the Gotei 13. And now, you'll need to tell me your name in return, as I prefer to know the names of those I'm about to kill. That way, if they were a worthy opponent, I can bother to remember their name." He smirked as he finished talking, and overall his outward appearance exuded confidence. Inwardly, however, he was assessing his current situation. If the newly arrived Espada decided to attack him, the woman might be able to sneak-attack him. The same applied if Lasconni attacked him first. However, from the feel of things, reinforcements were arriving.

He could already feel the presence of several of his own squad arriving in Karakura as well from other parts of the world, to start aiding in cleaning up the regular Hollows. In addition, he could sense another Captain arriving, Kurokotsu from the feel of the Reiatsu, as well as a few other unknown Reiatsu signatures. Well, if I can stall long enough, at least that means I won't have to deal with two Espada at once. That newcomer still hasn't released his Reiatsu yet, and I can't tell if this one has the fighting skills to match her Reiatsu, as well. He eventually just mentally shrugged, and decided that he'd probably at least be able to hold his opponents off for long enough until support arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am

"Lasconni, let me take this one off your hands. I think you'll have more fun with the enemies who have yet to arrive. Check them out with Pesquisa if you don't believe me," Ginbara said with a smirk, flaring about half of his reiatsu to make Niklas think he was weaker than he truly was. "I am really in the mood for a fight, it's been too long. So what do you say, Einzbern? Let this silver rose be the one to defeat you..." He said, giving the Captain a hint as to his name.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:07 am

Rolling her eyes Lasconni shifted her weight to the side. "Lasconni Monsabre 4th Espada, and currently uninterested in any of this. Have your fill Ginbara. But don't die. What would I do without you." Still keeping up the act of her only being at a certain level of power. She was sure Ginbara was doing the same so she didn't mind letting him have his fun. Her last comment more of a way to tell him to not die before she gets her chance at him. She was sure he would notice it fairly easy, and if he didn't he was a fool and obviously less then what she expected.

Without another hint Lasconni disappeared with a sluggish Sonido. It was fairly noticeable, and could easily be read through. She only wanted to get this over with. Ginbara acting like she didn't notice the coming forces ahead of time. She stood atop a random building surrounded by other random buildings thinking aloud. "Another Captain. A shinigami with a hint of hollow. Interesting. Humans but not quite, they seem to boost higher power then the normal, and casual human beings. Superhumans if you wanna be official with it. And shinigami, hollows, and other random people fighting throughout the city. bracamarte's fighting a strong fellow. Easily stronger then that Niklas guy, as he himself stated, and I doubt any of the others coming have equal power to him. Making him the strongest military force currently fighting. But at this current level, does he really think he can stand up to the Pirmera? Let's find out."
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:28 am

The captain's flying spin kick managed to prevent Bracamarte from doing another counter-attack. In time he managed to draw back with his right hand by switching with the left arm, while at the same time he raised his left elbow, blocking his kick mostly with his hierro than elbow.

Though, he was sent sliding backwards, the proximity between him and the captain being 7-8 metres, he didn't attempt any attack. "You are making any progress so far, Captain Roga. Perhaps its time to raise your level, don't you agree?" he made another of his obviously mocking remarks. It was true though, this fight seemed endless and boring to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Invasion    The White Invasion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Invasion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next