Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Classmates in an Accident Vote_lcapClassmates in an Accident Voting_barClassmates in an Accident Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Classmates in an Accident Vote_lcapClassmates in an Accident Voting_barClassmates in an Accident Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Classmates in an Accident Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Classmates in an Accident The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Classmates in an Accident

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Classmates in an Accident Empty
PostSubject: Classmates in an Accident   Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 pm

I got an email from my mom about a really bad accident that students from my graduating class of 2010 were in. They were in an SUV, and they flipped over into oncoming traffic and collided with a van. At least 4 people died, and many more were injured.

Here's the URL to a news article describing the accident.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/aug/10/cathedral-catholic-high-grads-die-bishop-crash/

I'm really put down about this, and I appreciate the support from other members. It's just so sad for things like this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Classmates in an Accident   Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:10 am

All I can say is this;
My deepest condolences, may your friends find peace wherever they head to.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Classmates in an Accident   Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 am

Well Levi...

Damn...

I truly wish you the best in this time of turmoil, and as you know everyone here is well here for you. Just ask, and we shall come to your aid. Keep your head up, and pray for them. May the God-emperor shine is overly pressed light on them, looks to Zaf, and remember my friend.

We all love ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classmates in an Accident   Classmates in an Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classmates in an Accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Out of Continuity Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: