Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Zane Hataro  Vote_lcapZane Hataro  Voting_barZane Hataro  Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Zane Hataro  Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Zane Hataro  The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Zane Hataro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

Zane Hataro  Empty
PostSubject: Zane Hataro    Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 am

Name:

Visual Age: 38

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: 460

Division: 5th

Appearance: Zane has black hair that is partially spiked, black eyes with a lazy look and facial expresison, and tan skin. In the privacy of his own barracks or while in a gigai, he wears a grey shirt and black pants with red markings along the sides to relax in, but wears his normal captain attire over it during the day.

Personality: Zane is a very lazy person who hates doing any work what so ever unless it involves fighting. He spends most his time sleeping or training and has no real hate for anything besides basic hollows and the Soul Society it self, not all the people in it. He doesn't get angry that often, or at least doesn't show it even when he is unless extremely pissed off. He has a slight sense of honor that he would allow his opponent fight him full power or release whatever it is they wanted to without interrupting under normal circumstances. The only times he wouldn't do this is under rare times that he would fight someone very powerful.

Fighting Style: Zane has many types of fighting styles, but his main style involves using guns close range and long. His best statistical ability is speed. He sometimes fires blanks to mess with the opponent's heads. He also rarely uses kidou even though he is a master at it, but the few times he does is usually when he is rather serious in the fight.

Background: Zane was born in the capital of Japan, Tokyo, formerly known as Edo during that time period. He was son to a maiden and one of his front-line generals in the Oda army. He had lived with his mother through most of childhood up till age eight. At that time he began his training with his brother to join the Oda army in a later time period. He mainly trained in the arts of Ken-do and sukan with the sword and spear. Over a five-year span, his training continue until the time came that he was recruited into the army as a corporal with his brother under the same battalion lead by his father. Zane participated in several battles until age 17 where things started to change. It was the battle of mitogawa and his father had been shot down by an ambush unit. He himself stayed to buy his brother,best friend from the army,and Allys time to escape from the assault. He was killed in the process obviously due to being highly out-numbered. Although, he did kill over thirty men before he fell and gave the others time to escape.
Zane awoke later attached to the site where he was killed. Everyone was gone now, and he was in some strange form. The form of a dead soul. He was locked there with some type of chain and couldn't leave. After three months of solitude, he noticed the chain was getting smaller and smaller. Zane really didn't know what to think of it, so he just ignored it for the time being. After a while, an odd being appeared near him and preformed a konso to send him to the Soul Society

Zane wondered aimlessly through rukongo, trying to find answers to the many questions he had. He found out quiet a few things, but none that he really cared for. After two months, Zane found a shinigami who acted much like himself.The two ate some ramen together and they became good friends rather quickly. Even later on he met another man who looked exactly like himself. He moved in with the guy who's name was apparentlY Dellapero for a few years and spent that time continuing his training. Over the few years, the two developed a strong relationship similer to that two brothers would have.

Later, Zane joined the shinigami Academy and learned the basic art of kidou and how to create his zanpakto. It was rather annoying trying to obtain shikai, but he unlocked the unmastered power of it by the time he graduated. He had moved of rukon and into the seireitei, but Dellapero decided to stay back and not become a shinigami.

Zane was then assigned as third seat of squad 6 and served loyally for over one-hundred years, always training to try and gain further power. On a Friday afternoon, his friend that he had met in rukon had came at the door again, it had been awhile since they spoke to each-other, so they naturally had a long conversation over what went on in the last one hundred years. By the end of the conversation, Zane's good friend, Hanzo had mentioned that he had began to train with his captain in the art of bankai.. Zane had always wanted to obtain bankai, but never knew how to obtain it and his captain was always too busy with important matters to train him, so he asked Hanzo if he could train with him and his Captain. Hanzo talked over it with his own captain and got the guy to agree with it if Zane could pick up quickly. After twenty years, Zane had the basic idea of how to use his bankai, although he wasn't able to use it for long periods of time until later. After news reached that he had obtained bankai, he was appointed as Captain of squad five since he was the only shinigami known to have bankai who wasn't already a Captain. and the spot was open.

Twenty years later, he heard a rumor that someone with a similar appearance had just been en-stated in the sixth squad as nineteenth seat. He went to confirm this and found out it was his only other friend from rukongo who he treated as if he was a brother.. Zane toke his friend to private areas to train him to try and obtain shikai and bankai as well. By the time Zane was 470, the man he treated like a brother was framed for treason to the Soul Society and was executed. This highly angered Zane, but he kept it to himself..for now. He also swore to find the person who framed his friend and kill him

Rp sample; http://bleachresolution.forumakers.com/battle-area-f42/let-s-see-just-what-you-got-t312.htm I'm Zane is that.

Last edited by Zane on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Zane Hataro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro    Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 pm

The afterimage Shunpo thing worries me. That's been shown to only be acquired through two moves: One of Yoruichi's special her-and-her-slut-buddy-friends-only techniques, and Gemelos Sonido. I doubt you earned either, nor is it anywhere in your Zanpakuto, so I request a change.

Also, your background. Even siblings don't have the same Zanpakuto, the basis of your brother is based off of the second Bleach Movie, with no actual canon material to support it in my opinion. At times, such as when mentioning your brother, you actually go a bit off established canon, which, if I remember correctly, basically says souls don't remember their human lives once they enter the Seireitei. This would, in my experience, also remove sibling relationships.

Speaking of that little bit of canon, it also kinda interferes with your whole meeting-best-friend-and-magically-getting-a-Zanpakuto thing. Oh, in your appearance, you're a bit off of the site's norm. You should look about ten years older than you do, given the age. On top of all of that, and some issues I'd rather not mention, you have enough typographical errors to kill all of Rukongai.

Honestly, I vote for temporary denial, just until you get crap settled. Also, sample is in wrong section. It has to be from this site, not another, and should be put in the proper section.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Zane Hataro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro    Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Alrighty, let's do this.

I agree with some of the things that Kuro pointed out, which have now been edited by Zane. Personally, it doesn't really matter to me if the physical age isn't exactly matched with the actual age. As long as it's not something like "looks 20-something but is really 1000 years old," it's not a big issue with me, at least not one big enough to not approve a profile if that's the only issue remaining.

There are some typographical errors, as Kuro stated above, but there aren't that many and they're not very distracting to read. But just as a future reminder, Zane, do try to keep those errors to a minimum.

{Due to this mod's inexplicable loss of judgement, any form of approval is postponed}
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Zane Hataro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro    Zane Hataro  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:25 am

After pain and torment for all those involved, I have deemed this passable.

APPROVED

fully.

Now I shall check the reworked Zan.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Zane Hataro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro    Zane Hataro  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane Hataro
Page 1 of 1