Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Lone Wolf Vote_lcapThe Lone Wolf Voting_barThe Lone Wolf Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Lone Wolf Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Lone Wolf The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Druid+

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Stepping out of a Garganta Druid stood ominously over New York city. The swirling vortex's of the portal closing behind him as he oddly watched the people walk around. Scanning through the crowds before descending onto one of this cities ridiculously large, and tall buildings. "So many people. Could i bring them into my family as well. But they might just as well deny me. Cause they have there own families. If that's how you all feel then so be it." Standing to his full height, and pointing his finger down towards the city, which in this section they called it Time's Square, Druid began charging his Cero.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 pm

When a report about an Espada appearing in the Human World, Kuketsu immediately headed out to confront the hollow. He stepped out of the Senkaimon and stood above New York City, repressing his reiatsu in order to lower the chance of being detected by a spiritual being. The report stated that the Espada is somewhere around here. Suddenly he felt a strong spiritual presence near him. Turning his head to his right, he saw the back of Druid. He quickly drew his zanpakuto and used shunpo to move about twenty feet in front of him. As soon as he moved in front of him, Kuketsu noticed the Cero that Druid was charging and quickly yelled, "Excuse me!?" in order to get his attention and prevent him from firing his Cero.

"I assume you are the Espada, judging by the Cero and reiatsu. Why are you trying to destroy this city?"
Back to top Go down
Druid+

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Noticing the entrance of the Captain Druid lowered his reaitsu, and the cero faded. The Captain asking him stupid questions as Druid looked on once or twice over. "He's a Soul Reaper. One of the damned souls whom have rejected me, and my family. They don't want me. They only want to kill me. Why can't I be in their family, or why won't they join mine?" Using a sonido Druid appeared from the left side of the Captain flank. Already having preformed three spins before reaching the Captain, Druid would snap his left kick out in a dragging spin kick motion. The added rotation, and speed from his earlier spin would greatly increase the damage, and power this said kick delivered. Druid looked to send the Captain rocketing into one of the near by large neon sighs before answering his question.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Expecting the attack, Kuketsu spread his feet and raised his zanpakuto, it's blade pointing downward, in order to block the kick. An intense wave of force surged through his body as Druid's leg slammed into his sword. Kuketsu slide at an alarming rate; stopping just a few feet in front of a large building. That was one powerful kick. So he is a hand-to-hand fighter. It's too bad that I am not that great at that style of fighting, but oh well.

Kuketsu lowered his zanpakuto. "I see that you have no intention of speaking to me. Very well." Kuketsu used shunpo to move behind Druid and swung his zanpakuto vertically downward, aiming for Druid's right, shoulder.

Last edited by Kuketsu Satoshi on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Druid+

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Smiling as the Captain blocked his kick Druid slightly cocked his head in thought. "Should I ask him if he'll join my family? If he says no then he's a threat to my family, and being a Soul Reaper means he's out to kill my family. Meaning I have to kill him if I want to have a home." Just as he came out of his deep session of thought the Captain used a shunpo to close the distance between them. Druid slightly turned as the Captain appeared behind him swing downward vertically.

"Soul Reaper....."

Dipping his right shoulder down at an angle the handle of his sword would block the block. Druid pulling his left hand back as he reached up and grasped the Captains sword. Sending his left fist rocketing forward Druid looked to send the Captain, and his weapon in opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Kuketsu pulled his sword back, preventing Druid from grabbing it, and leaped backwards in order to dodge Druid's fist. I can't fight hand-to-hand very well, so I would be at a disadvantage in close range combat. I guess I'll fight using long range attacks until I see an opening to strike. He gave a serious glare at Druid as he pointed the palm of his left hand at Druid. "Hado 31, Shakkaho." A red, reishi fire ball was shot out from his palm, heading towards Druid.

I'll distract him until I can bind him. Then I'll move in and strike.
Back to top Go down
Druid+

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 am

Eying the Captain cautiously Druid got the impression he couldn't fight at close range. Proven by his attempts to wide the space between them. Druid instantly reached back for his sword in preparation for the Captain's obvious attempt at a long range battle.

And truth be told he was right.

Shooting forward from the Captain's left palm came a fire ball. Druid slightly smirked as it closed in one him. His body moved in reaction to this attack. it was an easy attack to dodge but Druid wanted to know how strong he was before going full power. He would play this game a little longer for now.

So drawing his sword and slashing downward Druid reduced the attack to two halves of itself. Splitting it, and sending the attacks crashing into near by buildings. The debris falling on the unsuspecting humans below. The confusing on what was going on scatter them in all directions. Druid besides to use them to his advantage.

Punching his left hand out like a machine gun Druid fired bala after silver bala into the buildings surrounding the fleeing humans. The resulting explosions sending chucks of concrete, and rock pummeling downward to end them. A cheap trick but hopefully one to forse his enemy into revealing his zanpakuto, or at least give him a better understanding for whom he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 pm

As soon as Druid fired a barrage of balas at the near-by buildings, Kuketsu turned his head downward to see if any humans were near the targeted structures, thus being susceptible to the falling debris. However, contradictory to his hopes, there were many people occupying the streets. "No!" he screamed as he watched the balas slam into their targets, sending giant chunks of hazardous material plummeting towards the screaming, scattering humans.

Kuketsu descended towards the humans at an unbelievable speed towards the humans in order to protect them. However, he soon realized that he wouldn't reach the ground before the debris and even if he did, it would be impossible to destroy it all. So he decided to prevent the debris from reaching the ground until all of the humans were clear of its trajectory. Still descending, Kuketsu pointed his left palm towards the ground. "Bakudo 37, Tsuriboshi."

Suddenly, a giant, star-shaped web formed underneath the falling debris, catching and suspending it above the civilians. Once all of the hazardous material was successfully suspended, Kuketsu turned around and landed feet-first onto the Bakudo. I can't allow this to drag on! The Espada seems like he doesn't care about fighting me, only interested in killing the humans. I can't allow this! Kuketsu held his sword horizontally as he called out his command. "Bind, Shoutenshi!" At the sound of his command, Kuketsu's zanpakuto morphed into a gray, double-edged sword with a gold, claw-like guard. With a leap, Kuketsu flew upward towards Druid, the Bakudo disintegrating, but there were no humans underneath the debris.

When he was about thirty feet away from Druid, he used shunpo to almost instantly close the remaining gap between them, and appeared behind Druid. With a powerful thrust, he stabbed his zanpakuto forward, aiming for the middle of Druid's back.
Back to top Go down
Druid+

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 am

Watching the Captain closely as he protected the humans Druid only smiled slightly as his plan worked to the letter. After saving the humans the Captain instantly released his zanpakuto. It pleased Druid to know he was forcing his enemy into using his abilities, hopefully he could get this Captain to use his full power. If it didn't happen soon Druid would force him by releasing his zanpakuto as well. For now. he had to deal with the advancing Captain.

looking at the Captain's weapon Druid came to the conclusion that stabs, sweeps, and powerful sword combos tied into one another was his fighting style. Combined with the magic he used he was a well rounded fighter. Druid had the advantage at close range combat but had yet to know the abilities of his enemy. Which brought Druid to his next conclusion.

if the Captain reflexively increased the distance between them after noticing his skills at close range combat, why would he close the distance between them after releasing his sword? Easy! Cause his zanpakuto granted him close range combat abilities, which meant he could more then likely only use his power at a close range. Even tho Druid had yet to see what his power was, he had something to work with, hopefully he was right. So he would test it.

Using Ryuga Druid easily blocked the sword yet didn't force the Captain to halt his movement, in it's steed he ran his own sword down the Captain's, and once within range he rose his knee upward towards the Captain;s gut. Looking to break rib while sending him flying back into a near by city sign.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Still acknowledging that he is at a disadvantage in close range combat, Kuketsu had come to a few conclusions. I would most likely lose if I continue fighting at this range. However, I could bind him with a Bakudo or one of my techniques, or I could continue fighting him from a distance and hopefully find an opening to strike, but if I continue fighting like this, I'll lose. As Druid's knee soared towards his stomach, Kuketsu sharply jerked his body towards his left in order to dodge the blow. He then began to spin his body clockwise, simultaneously flipping his zanpakuto into a reverse grip.

When he was directly adjacent to Druid's right side, he pointed the index finger, middle finger and thumb of his right hand at Druid from underneath his left armpit as called out a Kido spell. "Bakudo 61, Rikujokoro." As the six beams of light closed in towards Druid's midsection, Kuketsu continued his spin, his tip of his sword flying towards the middle of Druid's neck.

Back to top Go down
Druid+

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Druid steadily, and quickly, began thinking of the options his enemy had. It was obvious close range was not in his favor. Yet it was the first thing he did when he released his blade. Yet their was something else Druid knew about zanpakuto that some by or may not have understood. Even with his own zanpakuto Ryuga his release phrase was "echo". Implying he used sound based attacks. Even a few of the other Espada had release phrases that gave hints to their true abilities. So it made Druid wonder if the phrase "Bind" referred to a zanpakuto in which used binding abilities. It would be something to watch out for in the long run. Tho Druid had enough of this testing, he wanted this Captain's full power. And he WOULD have it.

During his quick period off thought Druid's body had been on the move. As the Captain began to spin his body clockwise, Druid on the other hand spun his counter-clockwise. Jumping back as he did. Druid also flipping Ryuga into the underhanded position. Yet as the Captain fired his magic Druid fired several bala to counter those six beams of light. Shattering them only seconds after they appeared. Druid would continue his spin before clashing blades with the Captain's. The force of the collision bouncing Druid backwards , and downwards into the city streets, in the middle of times square. The Espada landing with a loud thud as dust, and rocks scattered into the air, a crater formed from the power of his impact.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 am

As Druid landed on the ground, Kuketsu's eyes widened as he came to a realization. Now is my chance to bind him with my light circle, but I need to get him to stay on the ground for a while. He then frantically soared downward at an incredible speed, directly above Druid. With his zanpakuto at his side, Kuketsu began charging his Light Circle technique. The gray blade of his zanpakuto began to dully shine as light energy surged into it. As more energy gathered within the blade, the brighter it glowed.

While 50 feet above Druid, Kuketsu gathered energy into his left palm, which took the form of a purple rod. "Bakudo 62, Hyapporankan." He threw the rod downward, toward Druid. After descending a few feet, the one rod divided into many other rods that spread out with five rods directly targeting Druids body. Each rod paralyzes the body part that it connects with, so if he gets hit by any of the rods, he will have mobility issues for the part of the body that got struck. I need him to stay on the ground for a few minutes, in order to bind him with my Light Circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf
Page 1 of 1