Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Vote_lcapThe testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Voting_barThe testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Vote_lcapThe testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Voting_barThe testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Empty
PostSubject: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm

At the training field of the 11th squad stood the proud lieutenant and waited. She had woken up this morning, knowing something exciting would be happening. While laying on her back in her bed, she had simply opened her eyes and felt a small smile make her lips curl slightly. Butterflies had been fluttering around in her stomach, and it had been clear she was not going to be able to get any more sleep until she found out just what had woken her. What this special feeling was. And now she was here, on the training field. Waiting patiently. Her blue hair fluttered in the soft blow of the wind, as she stood proud at the center of the field and glanced over her surroundings with her intelligent and deep blue eyes. At her right hip hung her Zanpakuto, and as the young looking Vice Captain rested her hand upon the hilt of her weapon, she could almost feel the katana vibrate from the sudden tension and excitement that hung in the air.

Was this a sign for a battle to come? If so, then Hasegawa was more than ready. She was always ready when it came to testing one's strength, their resolve in fighting. For years had she been questioned upon her appearance as people wondered why a petite -girl- was the Vice Captain for the violent 11th squad, and for years had she beat those thoughts and doubting words back into the skulls of whomever dared think she wasn't worthy of her rank. She knew though that her beloved captain was not one of those people. Shifting slightly to the side, Hasegawa raised her pale-skinned face to the sky and followed a single cloud after with her gaze. Everything was so peaceful, so quiet, that for a moment the Vice Captain couldn't help but wonder if she had been mistaken about that feeling deep in her gut. The sound of the sudden growl of her stomach cut through the air, making her laugh slightly out while figuring just now that she had skipped her breakfast in her hurry here. Well, there are worse things than fighting on an empty stomach... But as the minutes slowly passed, she started to curse out while shifting again. This was not an empty stomach, this was a VERY empty stomach! She started pacing around on the training field with a random swing here and there of her Zanpakuto, cutting small pieces of grass that were in her way.

Patience had never really been one of her strong traits, even if she tried hard. Hasegawa knew that all good things would come with patience... or something like that. But she just couldn't act upon what others kept telling her. "Whomever it is that I have a feeling I'm meeting should hurry up... or they will end as my lunch also." She wrinkled her nose slightly at the thought of that, but then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com/character-creation-f8/ha
Nagamiya Shou

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Shou came walking into the 11th Divisions barracks. He had an urge to do some training, but as his Captain was unavailable, the members of the Fighting Squad were his best bet to have a good match. As he came to the training field, he saw none other than the young Lieutenant. He smiled at his fortune, as he had a feeling that Hasegawa already was in the mood for a nice match.

"Good morning, Lieutenant Hasegawa. Fine day for some training, wouldn't you say?" he asked with a slight yawn, stretching his arms. Shou didn't want to force Hasegawa into a fight, yet at the same time didn't think it would be necessary. The members of the 11th were usually more than willing to try their luck against members of other Divisions, some to prove that the 11th were the strongest, others to satisfy a curiosity about how strong other Divisions were.

What's with that impatient look? Was she waiting for someone? Shou wondered. While not having had much interaction with Hasegawa, he had quickly learned that patience wasn't her strongest suit.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 am

There hadn't many minutes passed in which the blue haired girl had stood there, tapping her foot impatiently on the ground while having her arms crossed, until she noticed someone coming walking. hmm.. I know who this is... Shou Nagamiya. She wrinkled her nose again just a little, since this was a male after all that was coming walking in her direction. But he was probably one of the few she could actually interact with without having the urge to slaughter him. Nodding curtly, she replied. "Morning." Had she heard correctly? Was he willing for a spar? A small grin spread over her face, her lips curled slightly up. "This is indeed a good day for some action. I had the feeling something exciting was going to come soon, so I've been waiting." The words were drawled out as she glanced over her soon to be opponent. They hadn't fought before, or sparred, so she was feeling rather excited over getting to know how strong he was.

Swinging her Zanpakuto casually around, she walked a little closer to Shou before circling him like she was circling her prey. From what little she knew, then Shou was a hand to hand fighter, and a good one at that. Of course it was just like her to only know the basics of her fellow shinigami fighting skills rather than any personal information about them. Coming to a halt after having a seemingly satisfying look over her much larger opponent, Hasegawa stretched her arms above her neck before then getting into a stance. She held her Zanpakuto in her right hand, the blade turned downwards, as she wasn't planning on trying to slice him up. Not yet at least. She was interested in seeing how strong and fast he was, so she was also going to be relying on hand to hand fighting, while using her Zanpakuto in a defensive way.
Back to top Go down
Nagamiya Shou

PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 am

Already in a battle stance, eh? Guess it wasn't such a bad idea coming to these barracks... but I think we need a little warm-up first... Shou thought, before casually making a simple gesture, asking Hasegawa to follow him. He started off simply slowly moving away from the training grounds before picking up speed, getting faster and faster the further he got away.

It would be interesting to see how the young Lieutenant would react. It would also be interesting to find out if she could keep up with Shou. If she managed to catch up with him, he was already preparing a counter attack. He murmured "Heavenly birds, fly fast and true at my foe. Run him through with your beaks..." while at the same time making sure he could quickly perform a spin kick to fend Hasegawa off for when he fired the Bakudo.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Interesting, a little jogging before the fight? She ran on, quickly gaining on him. He was fast indeed, but she was a natural speedster, always relying on her speed in all battles. This was fun! Hasegawa let out a light laughter, a laughter any young girl would let out while having fun. Well, except maybe for the fact that most young girls wouldn't be laughing out when about to start a fight that would probably lead to some injuries or even death. Although probably neither of the lieutenants would be trying to kill each other. Excellent! Just excellent! He'll be a good opponent. She kept being a few feet behind him, knowing she could sprint faster, but wanted to see what he was up to. Was he maybe going to chant a kido of some sort? A small frown entered her face, before it got wiped out with a grin. Well, she could also play that game! Jumping to his side, their feet now barely touching the ground as they both flew forth, Hasegawa looked at him with glinting eyes before she pointed her finger at him. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Her voice was powerful, a smile of thrill on her lips.

What was he going to do? Halting quickly, just so she'd get a few steps behind him, all that happening just second after she started to chant, she kept her finger pointed. "Shakaho"! The red ball started forming before shooting out towards Shou with great speed. Hasegawa kept her eyes stuck on his back, ready to jump in any direction or at him if he wasn't going to shoot anything in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Nagamiya Shou

PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

She's a fine sprinter indeed! Shou smiled at first as Hasegawa reached him. It was already quite enjoyable. The laughter ensured him that his opponent enjoyed it as well. So, using a Kido herself, eh? It was an interesting opening move. However, saying the chant so loud takes out the element of surprise. As one of the 2nd Division he couldn't help but think this way.

As Hasegawa fired the red ball, Shou jumped into the air just barely avoiding to get hit by the Shakaho, turning in the air using his high flexibility, tracing a triangle out with his index finger, forming a golden triangle in front of himself to finish the Kido, and finally proclaimed "Bakudo number 30, Shitotsu Sansen!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Just as she had expected, the 2nd squad's Vice Captain evaded the kidou she had shot out. And now, if he would do as she had hoped... Hasegawa stabbed her Zanpakuto into the ground and literally swung in the air before landing on the ground next to the blade, as the weapon made her speed come to a quick halt, before she pushed herself backwards to be sure to not be in range. Her hint was correct as just when Shou was done evading her kidou, he had turned around with some very nice moves and shot out his own binding kidou. And it landed just where she should have been, had she not come to such a halt. Her hands were burning from the inside from the sudden impact as she had pulled the breaks in that manner.

"Very good!" She grabbed the hilt of her Zanpakuto tighter, before her body disappeared. Using shunpo, she was now at Shou's right side. Just as she appeared, she used her own flexibility and her natural agility, as she bent backwards in a flip, aiming a good kick towards Shou's hand and arm. Her other foot followed quickly after with another kick as she was turning in the air at high speed. If the first or the second kick would hit, she could break a finger if she got lucky. Or manage to get out an opening as he would defend against them. In her head she was already planning out next moves, while thinking about every possible moves Shou would be able to do. Her eyes sparkled, and she felt like she had wings as she flew through the air. Her fist clenched, a punch ready to be thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]   The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The testing of the 11th division's lieutenant. [Open to whomever wishes to help me out with this]
Page 1 of 1