Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Return to the Soul Society Vote_lcapThe Return to the Soul Society Voting_barThe Return to the Soul Society Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The Return to the Soul Society Vote_lcapThe Return to the Soul Society Voting_barThe Return to the Soul Society Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Return to the Soul Society Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Return to the Soul Society The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Return to the Soul Society

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

The Return to the Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Zafaron stepped out of the Senkaimon followed by Roga and the other Shinigami. He was relieved that they were back without any casualties. While he trusted his subordinates, hollows were always tricky beings to fight. Even the week ones could pull off potentially fatal tricks if given the chance. They of course were not without damage, Roga especially had taken large amounts of damage. But his enemy was from a race that he had never seen before, at least that is what Zafaron assumed from the information he had gotten from Kurokotsu.

As they walked forward they were greeted by Captain Stauracius, the Captain of Fourth Division. However, he wasn't the only one there to greet them. About ten Shinigami of various divisions were watching the Senkaimon while pretending to have a conversation and several more were looking through windows of nearby buildings. It was an unusual thing for the Sotaicho to leave for the human world, and it seemed that the information had spread pretty quickly. He wouldn't be surprised if even more were coming at that moment.

Deciding that now was not the proper time to deal with rumors and questions he turned to Diogenes. "Good afternoon Captain. A fine day for some inspections isn't it?" He asked loudly. Upon hearing those words, every single person who had been watching them immediately left in a panic. Zafaron rarely did inspections unless he was asked to by a captain or was especially irritated with a particular squad. All it was was a simple inspection, but it required him to fill out a lot of paperwork. He didn't like filling out paperwork. So inspections usually consisted of all members of a division making sure everything was as perfect as possible so they wouldn't catch the Sotaicho's attention and anger. Inspections were a pretty terrifying time so everyone usually tried to avoid making him angry enough to actually have him start one.

As soon as they all left he looked back at the other captain. "Now that they are gone once again, good afternoon. As you can see, we need some injuries healed."
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am

A smile spread across Diogene's face as he saw men running away to different directions.His smile was wiped off ,though, by the time he saw the badly injured Captain of the 2nd division.He lurched toward the sotaicho "What a horrible sight to behold" he expressed himself with a pitiful tone,truly showing commiseration for the captain's current situation.

"Don't worry though, lad, I will efface your plagues with the divine cleansing." he whispered to Roga.He offered his hands "If you please sire." said he to the sotaicho.He wanted to lay him down on the rocky floor,so as to start the healing.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Cutting his eyes at everyone as he exited the Senkaimon, those who knew of Captain Roga knew not to stare. He was in a very bad mood. His mind was racing with no hope of stopping. Still gripping his sword Captain of the 2nd squad noticed the fourth division Captain. Coming up, and speaking some foolishness, or at least something Roga himself didn't find necessary to listen to.

Not really listening to him at all the Captain ignored him, and started on his way towards his own squad. Yet....after taking about three steps the Captain suddenly began falling towards the ground. Before coming into contact the Captain let loose a simple.

"Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:13 pm

''A rather admirable stamina you have there, Roga Taicho , but I don't think you will make it back to your division's quarters at your current situation." he flash stepped in front of the captain,blocking his path.With his right glowing green with spiritual energy,he held out his hand,aiming precisely his wounds.

His reiatsu started to interact with his and slowly began to replenish it.After a few seconds,his wounds started closing,while other minor injuries were completely erased.Although,the wounds looked pretty serious,they were nothing more than a child's game for the captain of the 4th Division.His palm stopped glowing and the green light disappeared.

"The task is done" he stated "Now,it solely depends on time,if they will be fully healed or not." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Maki

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Damn! So all that commotion wasn’t for nothing huh?” A captain was behind the three captain, walking towards them. He had black, spiky hair and blue eyes. He wore a sleeveless haori and had both his arms bandaged. He also carried two weapons on him. One was a regular katana on his sash, while the other one was a medieval claymore on his back."Some of my men came in shouting "Captain Roga" so I thought I would see what's going on." Maki stopped a meter away from the Sotaicho and then looked at Roga. “Holy shit Ranryu-san, you look like you just walked through a giant meat-grinder or something. I assume you healed the major wounds, yes?” he turned to Diogene. Shit, what the hell kind of bastard did he fight? Even when healed, he looks torn up.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm

"The wounds will fully heal in time" he uttered with a deep sigh of relief. "It should be better if we all now return to our quarters." he stated,so as not to cause further commotion.He turned to the sotaicho's direction,his eyes piercing him "I guess we will have a meeting for this incident,won't we,Captain Commander?" he asked the sotaicho.

Again,he turned his gaze at Roga,slightly worried for the next thing he plans to do after he recovers.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Zafaron closed his eyes and sighed. A meeting would be completely necessary, he could see that immediately. In a way he was happy. He hadn't liked the idea of holding back information from the other captain, even if so many sotaichos in the past had followed that path. It had seemed that there reason had been that if they suppressed knowledge of shinigami with hollow powers, then no one else would follow that path. But it was now obvious that that had not been effective, if there was one in the human world currently.

He looked at the other three captains. "We will indeed be having a meeting. You will all receive Hell Butterflies when it shall begin. However," He looked over at the now healed Roga, "I will first need to debrief you Captain Roga about what he encountered in Karakura Town. Your knowledge will help me decide on my next course of action."

He truly just wished that this would have occurred sometime other than when they were already preparing to deal with the Espada and the Arrancars. Hopefully the Vizards weren't actually going to be an enemy, but you never could be sure.

"If that is all Captain Diogenes, may I bring Captain Roga to my office? Or does he still need time to heal?" He wanted to get the debriefing done immediately but would put the orders of the Fourth Captain above him most of the time. Wouldn't be useful to try to converse with someone who's arms were about to fall off. He had tried before, it wasn't pretty.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 pm

"He will be able to walk" he smiled at the sotaicho, he was not in such a dramatic situation, he thought. He gave a last gaze at Roga and then sotaicho.He briefly closed his eyes and disappeared from their sight with an impressive shunpo.

There will surely be more things to come he thought I unfortunely apprehend that this may be only the beginning he bashed the thought of another fighting,reminiscing the past memories he had.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Not taking notice to the other Captain around Ranryou only stared into the sky. His eyes narrowing in the light before he slowly rose from his laying position. His major wounds healed, yet his body was still sore, it would take quite sometime before he was able to fight at full power again. Only now when he looked down at the sword still held firmly in his hand did he notice that half of it was missing. Mizuchi had thrown himself in the way of the Cero, blocking the attack, and saving his life. Even for a ass Mizuchi was still his partner.

Taking a few steps forward Ranryou didn't look back or care if he was being watched. He continued to walk forward before stumbling slightly to his left. His breathing quite heavy. "Damnit! Damnit!! Damnit!!!" Silently thrashing himself with words the 2nd Squad Captain used a still for his condition impressive Shunpo to vanish from the scene. heading directly for the Head-Captain's office. Sure even in his condition he would make it before him.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Zafaron just sighed as Roga flash stepped away. He was obviously taking the loss extremely hard. And he obviously wasn't recovered. Zafaron was pretty fast himself, but Roga was still much faster. But at that moment Zafaron probably could have caught up to him and overtaken him if he wished. However, that would be a worthless thing to do and would probably hurt the other captain's ego even more.

He turned to the remaining Captain. I will now be taking my leave to speak with Roga. Thank you for coming to help Captain Maki, but it shall not be necessary at this time." With that he used his own flash steps to make his way to his office. He needed to get as much information as he could from his subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return to the Soul Society   The Return to the Soul Society Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return to the Soul Society
Page 1 of 1