Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Abismocaída (Approved) Vote_lcapAbismocaída (Approved) Voting_barAbismocaída (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Abismocaída (Approved) Vote_lcapAbismocaída (Approved) Voting_barAbismocaída (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Abismocaída (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Abismocaída (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Abismocaída (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

Abismocaída (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Abismocaída (Approved)   Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 am

Name: Abismocaída

Release Phrase: "Caer,Abismocaída"(Fall,Abyss Fall)

Represent: Doppelganger

Family: Void/Illusion

Sealed Description: He wiels a black two handed sword,about a half of his size.
Spoiler:

Released Description:
Spoiler:
His body covered with abyssal darkness apart from his eyes and mouth which constantly glow red.He has two large black wings, which he frequently uses them as means to hover just a few metres 30-35 metres above the ground for a limited amount of time.A being of darkness, he powers are limited in places where the light shines brightly.

Resurrection Ability/Ultimate Attack:
Desocupado Calabozo:
A rather risky and potent technique,Bracamarte creates a micro black hole at the tip of his blade,which gathers nearby spirit particles and sucks them in it,not letting them escape.The more spirit particles it sucks the more potent and larger in size, the black hole becomes.It can be used mostly as a bomb, a fragile one,its violent impact with ground or when it reaches its limit in gathering particles, it can cause a shockwave to all directions with a rather wide radius,almost 500 metres.The shockwave is a result of the instant and sudden release of spirit particles.

The explosion can be triggered by either Bracamerto who can pierce the hole with his sword,stabilizing it,and then by swinging his sword he can throw it toward the enemy or the ground.The other way to be triggered is letting it suck spirit particles till it reaches a limit and then detonates.It should also be noted that the pace of sucking spirit particles is solely based on the density of spirit particles in the area,for example the charge time will be faster in Hueco Mundo,than SS.
Cooldown:7 posts Charge Time:3 posts in Hueco Mundo and 4-6 posts in any other area

Techniques:
Nada:
A black circle is formed beneath Bracamarte's feet,sucking him in it.The circle extends rapidly in area of 150 metres,forming a larger black circle of 360 degrees.Τhose who are caught up in the circle,are likewise sucked in it.

Those caught up are falling endlessly or at least have the feeling that they are falling.It's an illusion,it starts by the time they are sucked in the black circle.Bramarte wasn't sucked in the circle from the beginning,he was simply standing above the black circle.When he realizes that they are under his ultimate's effect,he moves to attack.It controls the sight and the touch,they are overwhelmed by numbness and their sight is completely gone;all they can see is a plain darkness,as if their eyes were closed.
Duration 6 turns Cooldown Fight Long Power:Illusion technique,it can be broken only if Bramacarte does it willingly or if an extremely large amount of reiatsu is released,greater than his,it can be as well broken.

Cero Aspiradora
Unlike a normal cero,the concept of Bracamarte's cero is completely differs in a certain extent.It looks like of a black cero having wide range and radius.But here is the difference, when the cero reaches its maximum range,it swiftly returns back to Bracamarte.Along with cero,anyone who came in contact with it, is pulled along with it.Trying to resist the pulling might get yourself severely injured.

The trick behind this is simple;Bracamerto gathers compressed reishi on both of his hands and collides them.With that he creates a black hole and then by charging his black cero,the black hole mixes with it.The cero looses its normal properties and in exchange gains the hole's properties.

Charge Time:1 post Cooldown:3 posts

These are the techniques I would like to add for now.The third and the last one may be added later and I will notify the staff about it.

Last edited by Bracamarte Experto on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Abismocaída (Approved)   Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:52 pm

First off, did you have to make the names of your techniques black on a black background? I really don't feel like highlighting it every single time I want to know what it is called.

Second off, your ultimate attack isn't really an attack. So you could go and add an actual attack for the ultimate attack.

You also get one other normal tech. So you should still make one more of those.

Also you say that in his release state reiatsu covers him and then a monster is left in its place. Except that nothing changes except for the wings he gains. Which isn't that much of a change. Care to elaborate?

Now, on to the whole Lujuria thing.

I personally think that it is rather bizarre. I know you said you wanted something eccentric, but I don't know if that is the best path to go with the Primera. I would expect some extremely powerful move that would make his subordinates cower in fear. Instead you have economical reiatsu.

Also, this would mean that at the beginning of lots of your posts, you would have to put how much Lujuria you have. You also would have to keep mentioning whenever he steals reiatsu and how much he got from it. And you also say that every time he uses it, he gathers 10 lujuria. Uses what?

I can't say you can't use it since it doesn't break any rules, but I just think it is weird and probably will be more than a little unwieldy.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: Abismocaída (Approved)   Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 am

My sincerest apology to all staff,even Kuro.

I wanted to fit the Lujuria thing as a ressurection,but it seems I failed.I will edit the resurrection and try more better this time.I will edit everything,even the release phrase and name.

I will find abilities that will make my subordinates shake in fear.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Abismocaída (Approved)   Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Kuro, you also need to learn when to accept apologizes. When he says "even Kuro", he is saying that he is apologizing to everyone including the person he was most irritated with. He could easily just say "I apologize to the staff" and only mean Levi and I. Instead he made it a point to mention that he also forgives the person he was most angry at. It is an apology nothing more. Just accept it and move on.

Edit: This doesn't need a reply from either Dio or Kuro. I want an end to this. Take it up in PMs from now on.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Abismocaída (Approved)   Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 pm

See, these are techniques worthy of the Primera. Techniques to TERRIFY the Shinigami.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abismocaída (Approved)   Abismocaída (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abismocaída (Approved)
Page 1 of 1