Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The starting point Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The starting point Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The starting point Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The starting point Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The starting point Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The starting point Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The starting point Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The starting point Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The starting point Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The starting point Vote_lcapThe starting point Voting_barThe starting point Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The starting point Vote_lcapThe starting point Voting_barThe starting point Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The starting point Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The starting point The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The starting point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Sakura was laying on her back on the shorebank, The sun was shinning on her face and a fire was burning peacefully at her side. The smell of fish filled the air, a few were cooking on sticks above the fire as some others had been gutted and put in a box. She was enjoying the peacefullness of thismoment, it had been a long time since Yin and Yang hadn't bothered her. With the awakening of her Vizard powers they had appeared within her, they were restless as if they wanted to break out. Yet she had been hollow free for the whole day, a peacefull moment.

After she had eaten her fish she decided to practise her swordmanship, she took out her 1,5M blade and started to make swings while it was still in its sheeth. The sheeth added to the weight making it more a work-out, when she had done a couple 100 she started to do sideway swings while doing shunpo, she repeated this. It was a normal afternoon, at least for now...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Vincent sat down near the fire and made him self at home. Taking a notice to the fish that had been prepared, he then started to cook them over the fire. All the while not taking a notice to the person practicing her sword skills. Just waiting for the woman to notice him there, as if she was in a deep thought. Vincent closed his eyes and began to feel her energy, only to notice that she's scared of her inner self. "Hello! Hello! Little miss! Little miss!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Sakura stopped and looked to the place where the yelling came from. "W-WHO ARE YOU?" she looked at him angry, she was turning shy again. "YOU" she noticed his reiatsu "Your a shinigami aren't" She pointed her blade at him as she was standing infront of him, it had only taken her a single shunpo to appear there. "If you think i'll go without a fight your dead wrong" She felt the anger build up in her, with it the two hollows voices grew in her head.

..ll, .ill, kill, Kill, KILL
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm

He looked at this girl get upset over nothing, going from deep in thought to straight out insane. " Hey, hey, hey, I'm not here to fight with you." He put his hand out to motion her to sit down but knew she wouldn't comply.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 am

"Do not try to trick me shinigami" Her eyes pierced through him as she stared not losing him out of her sight for a second. "None of you can be trusted, abandoning your own just to save yourselfs" She did not move but she did not leaver an opening either, If he would make a suspicious move she'd attack him.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Vincent looked at the women in front of him and sighed. " You really are a hot head, you know?" He then stood up and raised his hand up to his face. "Let me convince you that I'm not a shinigami!" A bright black light enveloped Vincent, the surrounding area began to bend under his release of his mask. "NOW! Do you now believe that I am no lowly shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 am

As she saw the mask she clamed down abit "I do not trust you yet but you and i seem to have a simular power. With one fluent motion she sheethed her sword she then sat down, Yet just because they had the same power does not mean she trusted him yet. [b]"What brings you to my shack" Her eyes now more suspicious then angry, They were pierce towards him.

(ooc btw in your first post how did you come to the conclusion she's scared of them? she isn;t o.o)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 pm

As soon as she sat down Vincent released his mask and sat back down. "I've come to inform you about an organization, an organization filled with people like us. Were one can train to gain power to protect those they care about or to protect the humans." His gazed upon her with a grin on his face as if he would know her answer already.

((From what I said was, "Vincent closed his eyes and began to feel her energy, only to notice that she's scared of her inner self." being as not your inner hollow, but your self as in your mind. ))
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Sakura looked at him she couldn't stop a slight grin appear around her lips "Sorry but i protect noone, neither do i feel like doing so. Weak trash is destined to die anyway, as are treacherous beings" with those last few words a flair of reiatsu could be noticed. "So i do not care for this so called organisation of protection, Power will come to those that strive for it. Their is only backstabbing and sadness to be found in large groups.

(but she isn;t scared of her self either >.>)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 pm

"Poor girl, the only backstabbing would probably come only from you. One as closed and narrow minded are weak and die but a sand in the hour glass. But those that use there power for others become but a boulder that crushes everything in its way. And your little sand grand becomes just dust in the wind." Smiling to him self he gave a quick salute to her and went on his way. Just another card to be played.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 pm

"Just like a brainwashed sheep, Power lies in numbers? Don't make me laugh, others make you weak. She watched as he left "The only one who is narrowminded is you, stuck in his ways. A true fool, who would sacrifise himself to save someone far weaker then himself. She did feel a slight happyness.

Yet that kind of fool isn't bad She grinned slightly as she thought about what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The starting point Empty
PostSubject: Re: The starting point   The starting point Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The starting point
Page 1 of 1