Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Evan Dawn's powers Vote_lcapEvan Dawn's powers Voting_barEvan Dawn's powers Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Evan Dawn's powers Vote_lcapEvan Dawn's powers Voting_barEvan Dawn's powers Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Evan Dawn's powers Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Evan Dawn's powers The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Evan Dawn's powers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Dawn

Evan Dawn

Evan Dawn's powers Empty
PostSubject: Evan Dawn's powers   Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Name: Oscuras Ataud

Appearance: Evan's spiritual powers take form of a black coffin wrapped in many white colored chains. Also there are eight swords made of spiritual energy that are pierced on the side of the coffin. The coffin has a large black eye on it, that glows red when in use. The coffin has many signs and symbols on it, that is unkown if it represents anything.

Ability: Evan's powers comes with vast control of his own immense spiritual pressure. If Evan doesnt have complete control of his spiritual pressure then his powers can go haywire and begins to destroy itself. Because of his spiritual power his strenght, speed and endurance have improved beyond a humans.
Evan's Coffin allows him to manipulate spiritual power.
When in battle Evan mostly uses the swords that are pierced into the coffin, since they are made of his spiritaul power he can control them with thoughts of his mind. He mostly uses the swords in his hand, and the rest for defence purposes. His overall ability is being able to completly control reishi and spiritual energy through his coffin.

Techniques:

Estrella: This tech's name means star, which is his mothers favorite things to look at. Estrella is a release of wild torrent power, similar to a cero. Evan is capable of firing off a estrella through his swords or hands. Estrella is blue, black in color. The coffin is also able to use this technique and when using the coffin it is much stronger.
Turns: Instant, Cool Down: 2 turn

With Coffin
1 turn to prepare. Cool down: 4 turns

Eclipse: This is Evan's only defensive tech. Using his hands Evan creates a green sheild made of srtong hardened spiritual energy.
Instant. Cool Down: 2 turn

Pierced Grave: This tech involves the coffin entirely, its heavy white and black chains begin to chase down the tarrget very quickly, it takes about one or two turns for the target to be captured. Once target is caught and captured the chains begin to squeeze hard causing some damage, they drag the victim to the coffin for about one turn. The coffin then begins to drag the victim inside of it, closing it trapping them inside. Evan's blades then dissapear and pierce inside the coffin that damages the target greatly, this takes about one turn. One pierced the coffin explodes creating a massive pillar of energy. This tech can be used on atleast three people at once, but more powerful opponents such as captains and espada only one. Since the full focus of Evan and his chains is needed to catch powerful characters. It is capable of being used on anysize, the coffin will grow to the size of the victim if needed. But the coffin can only grow to about 18 meters.

4-5 turns to prepare. Cool Down 7 turns

Ultimate Ability

Last edited by Evan Dawn on Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evan Dawn

Evan Dawn

Evan Dawn's powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Dawn's powers   Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:33 am

ok done with edit.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

Evan Dawn's powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Dawn's powers   Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:28 am

Personality I'm not an Admin, and You don;t have to listen to me but still just think about what I have to say.

Pierced Grave should be broken down into sections. As with kazuki's techs.

@ turns to prepare the coffin for attraction with the chains. maybe a duration of about four turns cause we need to know just how long you have to capture someone before the tech stops otherwise it's, and infinite, and that doesn't cut it around these parts.

once captured maybe a two turns for them to try, an escape, and maybe a turn before the explosion as to he fair as this tech is very powerful, and can end the game for lot of people.

Also can the Coffin adjust it's size according to the one it's try to capture, or can it capture multiple targets at once. I think you should explain this tech a little more.

So I think it should be as so.

2 turn charge for chains, total durations 4 to five turns, 1 to two turn drag time(as in Chains capturing enemy), one turn charge for swords. instant Explosion. With a seven turn cooldown. That way during it's charge you an still fight, and manipulate the enemy into falling for this trap. As with a lot of these character they would be just to fast for this tech to work alone.

Then again i may be just sounding like an idiot, so just let Zaffa, and the other handle. i just wanted to help out. And Welcome to bleach-awakening.Forummotion.com. The longest damn address I have ever had to type in.
Back to top Go down
Evan Dawn

Evan Dawn

Evan Dawn's powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Dawn's powers   Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm

KK thanx Roga. I listen to everyones opinions so yours shall be noted.

Im gonna take what you said into consideration, this tech can be considered overpowered. And i dont wanna come off as the guy that always needs to win with insanely powerful characters cause im just not. i just luv Rping, so thanx i'll be editing Pierced Grave to more of what you recomended.

Thanx for the time : P.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Evan Dawn's powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Dawn's powers   Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:10 pm

I am so sorry. Totally did not see that you updated this.

Anyways, I really just think that you should remove that last tech. Not because it is overpowered, but that it is so complex that I feel it would actually bring down any usefulness it might have.

It gives several occasions for a person to keep it from capturing them, or break out of being captured. And since you have to keep all of your focus for several turns on it, you are basically making yourself a sitting duck for any attacks. Also, the time it takes to complete is just crazy.

I understand what you were going with this but I personally feel that the tech would be too unwieldy to be of any use.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Evan Dawn's powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Dawn's powers   Evan Dawn's powers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan Dawn's powers
Page 1 of 1