Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Lance's Powers Vote_lcapLance's Powers Voting_barLance's Powers Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Lance's Powers Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Lance's Powers The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Lance's Powers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance

Lance

Lance's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Lance's Powers   Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Name:Kyoufu Tanken

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ability:Turns my hand into a dagger. The dagger is 14 inches long. The daggers main ability is to bring out the foe's fears. Though to do that Lance must use a technique.

Techniques:
Kyoufu Utsu:Lance slashes his opponent,but supprisingly his attack does no damage. Thats how it may seem though. Truthfully the attack does damage to the foe mentally making him/her see their surroundings turn into their worst fear.You could say it's like a tv of your worst fears happening.For example if a chars worst fear was of someone dying the trees would turn into an image of that person being killed.If there worst fear is of hollows or something the trees would turn into hollows that seemed to approach them(btw trees aren't the only things that change into the illusion)

This last 4 post.

Cooldown:6 post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyper Step:Due to the lack of speed he has Lance has developed a technique like shunpo.By concentrating his spirit energy to his feet he moves faster.The downside is that it has a cooldown unlike shunpo.

Cooldown:3 post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terror Clone:Lance makes 3 clones,but instead of looking like him the clones look like monsters.If the foe is scared or monsters,hollows,etc.The clones will take that shape,but if they aren't the clones will take the form of a random monster.These clones last 5 post.Unless they are destroyed before then.

Cooldown:4 post

Rp Sample

A man walked towards the castle of helios wearing a black cloak with a hood on that covered his face.The cloak was atleast two sizes too big.The people of helios stared wide eyed at him for he was quite slim and 6'4.Finally,he reached the front gates of the castle.The man stopped to see to gaurd.The gaurds were bald,5 feet tall,and they were muscular.They wore metal armor,but had no helmet.The man towered above the two gaurds.He placed his hand on the hilt of an ice like blade that was in its sheath located on his back.The people of helios ran up forming a circle.They all looked curiously.The gaurds stared the cloaked man down and said,"Show your face masked scoundrel!".

The man pulled his hood off revealing his long hair.It was dark blue in the back light blue in the front.This man was beautiful.All of the women who saw his face seemed to faint.Suddenly mumers could be heard from everywhere in the crowd.The man could here them saying,"Can you believe Sir Graceful is here!".The gaurds gasp bowing and eventually on their knees."We are so sorry sir graceful,"pleaded the gaurds.Lance chuckled and said,"Rise.You have did nothing wrong.You were just protecting my brother Sir Anderson,".The men stood up and opened the gates.

Lance walked up to the front door.He pushed it open.Lance opened the door to see a large wooden table.There was a chair for each lord.On the table was each the lord's favorite food.In the center was multiple bottles of wine.Lance nodded his head happily."Where are you my brother!"screamed lance happily.He then took his cloak off revealing his normal clothing.His normal clothing being.A white suit coat.Under the coat a white vest and long sleeved shirt.He wore white pants also.He wore white shoes.The only white he didnt have on was the hollster for his sword which was brown and his sword which looked like ice because it was made of steel and pearls.

(BTW:this rp is from another site i'm on if you need me to make a new rp i will.sorry there are no spaces between sentences.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Lance's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's Powers   Lance's Powers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Alright lets start from the top.

Hand turns into a dagger: Boring but if that is what you want, then whatever.

Makes people see their fears: I honestly hate these things. Really, they aren't original, it is hard to RP with them or RP properly if you are hit by one of them, and it is overpowered. If you do want this tech still (I would recommend no personally) then the duration and cooldown needs to be dropped 2 and 4 respectively and the person who has been hit by it once is immune afterwards.

Hyper Step: Zzzzzzzzz. Making a technique that gives you super speed is okay, but could you try to think of some way that makes it more interesting then a shunpo clone?

Terror Clone: No. Flat out no. It doesn't make sense for a Superhuman to have such an ability especially if it doesn't require some activation like the damage necessary for the other tech to work. Make a new tech for this one.

RP Sample: I ain't even reading this. It is in the wrong section as it needs to be in character ranks and it needs to be from this site because I do not give a shit about Sir Graceful.

And the fact that the name Sir Graceful makes me want to stab myself.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Lance's Powers
Page 1 of 1