Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
More Superhumans Arrive Vote_lcapMore Superhumans Arrive Voting_barMore Superhumans Arrive Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
More Superhumans Arrive Vote_lcapMore Superhumans Arrive Voting_barMore Superhumans Arrive Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

More Superhumans Arrive Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

More Superhumans Arrive The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

More Superhumans Arrive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Hopper

Thomas Hopper

More Superhumans Arrive Empty
PostSubject: More Superhumans Arrive   More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:52 am

Thomas stepped out of the gate and into the terminal, stretching his neck and shoulders after the long flight from London to Japan. He looked around, seeing panicked expressions from the people who were still traumatized from the attacks that had happened just recently; their pitiful expressions caused him to sneer slightly. Overseer Fuuga had briefed him on what had happened in Karakura on the flight, and Thomas was intrigued by some of the descriptions of the different people involved in the fight. They might make some interesting prey... Thomas turned toward Fuuga. "I'm going to explore the city a bit. Are you OK with that, Overseer Fuuga?"
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: More Superhumans Arrive   More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:20 am

Natsu debated with himself on the question. I doubt he'd do something reckless while we're here, especially with not only Akutore, but also Levi and myself in town. And I really want to speak to Levi, and the Quincy he's with. On the other hand, the traces of battle might attract more Hollows, especially since the strong Shinigami that were around seem to have left... and if so, there's no guarantee that Thomas will limit the damage as much as possible... then again, that'd put him in a more dangerous situation than what he's already in, and he knows that all too well...

After a bit more of deliberating, he finally made up his mind. "Okay Thomas, but keep in touch. And if anything happens, contact me at once. We don't need another destructive situation here... nor do the people of Karakura. They must have it tough enough with the recent events..." he said, looking at all the troubled faces of people still confused after the Hollow attack. The looks in their eyes made him wish he had been there during the attack, even if he had no idea how much help he could've been. With some luck nothing else will happen soon. But that kind of Hollow movement... it just doesn't seem natural. What could've made such a large, and such a strong group show up like that?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Hopper

Thomas Hopper

PostSubject: Re: More Superhumans Arrive   More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:01 am

Thomas smiled with genuine happiness. Finally, I can get this guy off my back for a bit. "Don't worry, Overseer Fuuga. I'll be back in a jiffy." And by jiffy, I mean not for a while. Thomas turned towards the exit to the terminal, his eyes shining with excitement. With his acute senses, he could sense a source of spiritual energy that was definitely not hollow. It feels like shinigami energy. Whoever it is, it's someone new. It didn't matter who it was or how strong he or she was. Thomas wanted to know if this target was good prey or not, and so walked out of the terminal and onto the streets.

{EXIT TO "A Mission"}
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: More Superhumans Arrive   More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:11 am

Natsu looked at Thomas as he quietly left the terminal. Even if he says that, I doubt he'd actually contact me unless it was something too big for him to conceal... well, I guess it's a good thing, that means I can talk more freely with Levi and the Quincy leader... With this, Natsu asked a bypasser for directions to make sure he got to the gaming company as quickly as possible and then began running towards it at full speed. I just hope things can be settled here... and without casualties...

{EXIT TO "Ranged Attackers Assemble"}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Superhumans Arrive   More Superhumans Arrive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Superhumans Arrive
Page 1 of 1