Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Vote_lcapErika's RP sample (Approved) Voting_barErika's RP sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Erika's RP sample (Approved) Vote_lcapErika's RP sample (Approved) Voting_barErika's RP sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Erika's RP sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Erika's RP sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Erika's RP sample (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika

Erika

Erika's RP sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Erika's RP sample (Approved)   Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:15 am

Foreword:

Couldn't really think up of a scenario with any action - rather, fighting - and decided to do something a little different instead. Turned out to become a little longer than planned. Hope this works!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“I believe this is the first time you have come here to talk in… my, it has been almost a year now, hasn’t it?”

“It has,” Erika replied. She stood atop a rocky cliff looking out over the sea. It was a breathtaking sight – neither the sea nor the cliffs to either side had an end to them. Both continued on far past the horizon, with no end in sight. There had been a time when Erika spent frequent time here, exploring as far as she possibly could. Of course, she did not expect to find an end to the cliffs – this was her inner world after all. This was where she could come to speak with her zanpakuto. It was a place of complete solitude – just her and Kyoufuu; or even just her, if she was in such a mood. However, as Kyoufuu had said, this visit was for the two of them.

“It has been rather quite here as of late. No storms, not even a brisk wind.”
Erika glanced to her right, where a small, fierce looking falcon sat perched upon a rock about as high as her chest. That was the form Kyoufuu chose to take. As a member of the elemental family of Wind, Kyoufuu’s home was in the sky – it only made sense that he would take the form of a bird of prey.

“Ayaka and Atsuko have decided to train together now. There’s really very little I can teach them now anyway, they have both come so far. All there is for me to do as of late is paperwork. I do apologize though; I know how you like the wind.” The weather in Erika’s inner world reflected her current mood. When she was calm and relaxed, as she was now or when she was doing paperwork, the weather was equally tranquil. However, when she was fired up, such as before, during, or after a good sparring match or training session, the air in her inner world would become turbulent and windy, providing an exhilarating environment for Kyoufuu. Lastly, if she was to be distressed or angry, storms would brew, proportional in size and ferocity to how riled up Erika was.

“Do not apologize. While the wind is certainly exhilarating, I enjoy a peaceful world as much as you do.”
Kyoufuu chose that moment to lift off from his perch, to soar high above in a lazy orbit around Erika’s position. As they were linked mentally, there was no need to shout in order to hear each other. “You are impressed by their progress, I can tell this much. I recall you even being surprised during your last session with the two of them. Did they not manage to land a hit that time?”

Erika couldn’t help but chuckle. “Yes, that’s true. It was Atsuko; Ayaka provided a distraction. The two of them fight better together than any two shinigami I have ever met. It’s like they’re telepathic.” She heard a chuckle from above; apparently she wasn’t very good at hiding her elation at the fact her daughter’s had become so skilled. “In fact, I’ve been meaning to promote the both of them.”

“Oh? You have not mentioned this before. Do explain,”
Kyoufuu replied, swooping down low suddenly. Erika knew what he intended to do, and raised her right arm, forearm extended for the falcon to land on. A moment later, Kyoufuu was there, using her arm as a perch like he had the rock not long ago.

“It’s about time, wouldn’t you say? Even though they remain unseated as of yet, both have surpassed my seated officers in skill and responsibility. Besides… I do have need of a lieutenant.”
Kyoufuu noticed the drop in her tone at the mention of her open Lieutenant spot. It was a touchy subject, and always had been – the lieutenant position was open because the person who last held it had been killed. Koizuki Ayumu, Ayaka and Atsuko’s father. Even after so many years, it still pained her to remember that day. However, Erika had long since learned not to dwell on such painful memories – after all, Ayumu had given her two wonderful daughters. He would look down on her if he saw her depressed over his passing.

“You cannot have two lieutenants,”
Kyoufuu commented, passing over the subject of the open Lieutenant position as if it wasn’t an issue. He knew how much it affected Erika, and he also knew it was time to move on.

“As luck would have it, I need a 3rd seat as well. My last one transferred out a while back, if you recall. Officially, Atsuko will be my lieutenant, and Ayaka my 3rd seat. That’s how they would want it anyway – the Lieutenant position comes with more work, and Ayaka has always been somewhat of a slacker.”
Erika chuckled. Even with a lesser workload than Atsuko, Ayaka was still likely to slack off – leaving her more responsible sister to pick up the slack. However, Atsuko never seemed to mind, so Erika let it go.

“When do you plan to tell them?”

“Soon. Today, in fact.”
Erika raised her arm a bit higher, a wordless indication for Kyoufuu to take flight. He did so immediately, already knowing what Erika was about to say. “Because of this, I’ll have to cut our time short. I am sorry, Kyoufuu. I promise I’ll set aside some time later in the week.”

“Do not make promises you cannot keep,”
the falcon replied, with another laugh. “You need not explain, either – I understand. Just know I will always be there should you need my advice.”

“As always,”
Erika replied, taking a few steps forward so she was standing at the very edge of the cliff. It felt strange saying goodbye, when in reality she wouldn’t even be parting with Kyoufuu. He could always speak with her, and she could always speak with him, even when she did not enter her inner world. It just felt fitting. “Farewell, Kyoufuu.”

With those simple parting words, Erika took one more step forward, and allowed herself to fall off the cliff face. There was no required method to leave her inner world. All she had to do was simply will it, and she would be back to reality. However, Erika found that the thrill of stepping off the cliff into freefall often left her more refreshed when she did awake. After all, when in her inner world, her material body was simply lying stationary. At times, she had awoken to be somewhat drowsy. This way, she awoke fully alert. After a half a minute of freefall, Erika felt the ocean spray on her face, and closed her eyes.

Erika opened her eyes an instant later, finding herself lying on the grass outside her personal quarters, near a small pond she’d had installed. It was her own little oasis, this garden behind her quarters. Resting here was as relaxing as resting in any bed. Feeling refreshed, Erika pushed up to her feet, and stretched her limbs for a moment. Then, with a happy sigh, she headed off to the 13th division training grounds with a quick flash step. One was all it took, as it was not a very long distance. Upon her arrival, Erika found her two daughters sparring in one of the rings, with a small audience of their friends and fellow unseated members. Erika smiled to herself; they truly were her daughters.

“Atsuko! Ayaka! Report to my office, I need to have a word with you.”
The commanding tone in her voice drew all eyes to the side of the sparring ring. The young women halted their fight immediately, no doubt sensing Erika's presence before she had even spoken.

“Yes, mom!”
both instinctively replied. Erika narrowed her eyes.

“Uh, yes, Captain!”
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Erika's RP sample (Approved)   Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:20 am

I officially approve your captaincy.

I wonder what will happen after you tell your daughters about their promotion.

Anyway, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Erika's RP sample (Approved)   Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Everything seems to be fine to me as well. I like the idea of jumping off a cliff in the inner world. Very Happy

So for me as well,

APPROVED

Just the PF to go.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erika's RP sample (Approved)   Erika's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erika's RP sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1