Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The New Fraccion Vote_lcapThe New Fraccion Voting_barThe New Fraccion Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The New Fraccion Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The New Fraccion The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The New Fraccion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 am

Sorva quietly stood outside of Lasconni's quarters. He was leaning against a pillar moving up and down as he shifted his wings. He was still rather confused about all of the events that had occurred recently. He had gone from starving and on trial by the Primera to suddenly being turned into an Arrancar and ordered to serve the 5th Espada. While he had already expected that he might be called on to help the Espada due to the way she acted when he was giving his information, he hadn't planned on something like this happening so quickly.

All in all he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to be doing. So he decided the best thing to do would be to stand and wait for orders. Hopefully he would be set up with a nice organized schedule of duties. He also realized that was about as likely as the shinigami suddenly coming to Hueco Mundo asking to be the Primera's slaves. Nothing in Hueco Mundo was organized nicely.

((Crap post is crap but I wanted Lasconni and Sorva to do something.))
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 am

"Well now. What do we have here?"

Standing beside Sorva Lasconni gave the Fraccion a very warm, and deep stare. Morvaling at his new more handsome form. It pleased her. The first of many to come. Her faithful Fraccion. Yet for now it would seem she had to focus more on her duties as an Espada, and keeping the action. Her performance was flawless as always. And only the most paranoid of hollows could truly understand, or at the very least hope to understand the mind of the 5th Espada.

"Oh how boring can it be, my lovely Sorva???"
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm

"How boring can what be, Mistress Lasconni?" Sorva asked surprised at the sudden and strange question. However, he couldn't help but feel a little pride for her comment about his new appearance. Though he made sure to keep the feeling under control, he didn't want to get too enamored with his new superior that he stopped thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"The Espada."

With serious eyes, narrowed into slits Lasconni turned towards' the large dark doors to her quarters. Taking slow steps expecting Sorva to follow. With each step from her heels the room played back her echos. Each sound being slightly different from the other. It was like music to her. A slow steady beat never losing focus, never losing it's continuation. Never seeming to lose it's tempo. It reminded her of herself. And why she truly hated being an Espada. For the most part.

"Have you looked at Hueco Mundo Sorva? Not from outside the barrier but from above. From the skies. Where you are untouched? Where you can understand, and see EVERYTHING below you? Where everything is so small, and even hueco Mundo seems to be but a simple palace?"

Turning around in the darkness of the room the doors slammed shut. Almost instantly after the walls, and pillars throughout began to glow a dim blue.

"These are Reaitsu pillars created by myself. They store the loose spiritual energy I let loose simply walking. Quite beautiful I must say. Teal. The color of purity, and insanity. Much like you Sorva. Do you know why I had you become an arrancer, and my Fraccion? Can you guess what I am really planning?"

As she spoke the 5th Espada took a walk around her Fraccion. Looking him over yet speaking into his ear. Letting him hear every word before she rest her left arm around his left should, and her right wrapped around his waist.

"Why Sorva? Would I want a failure her disobeys orders, and acts out rashly to become the Fraccion of Hueco Mundo's smartest being. The rash, and foolish Fraccion, and the cold-collected Espada. Fire, and Ice. A Sorva? What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:07 am

Sorva frowned as Lasconni pulled him close to her. He could tell that she was trying to influence him as she had no doubt influenced so many before him. Trying to get him to help her in whatever she was planning. However, that knowledge wasn't completely helpful. Even knowing what she was doing, he couldn't help slowly falling under her spell at least partially.

However, he still was able to slightly resist her. "You seem to have gotten a terrible impression from the recent events. I can assure you that I can be quite collected when need be. If I wasn't able to make calm decisions, my corpse would be residing with Yukus right now." He could tell from her words what she was interested in.

He looked at the powerful Espada right in the eyes. Showing her that his next words were his own, not controlled by her actions. "I can be quite useful when it comes to calmly paying attention to those around me, noting the small things when they feel no one is watching. Remembering and spotting details is one of my talents after all."

"And I can assure you that after the last batch of insanity, I have no interest in doing anything rash. I made a promise to myself afterwards that I would spend the rest of my time serving the Espada." He suddenly grinned at Lasconni. "So doing whatever I need to benefit a specific Espada falls perfectly into that category. As long as at the end of the day I can return to that beautiful view from the sky."

He had chosen his words to show her what his position was. He was intrigued by whatever her plans and goals were. However, he was going to make sure she understood that he wasn't going to stick his head to far onto the chopping block without a good reason.

((Hope this post makes sense. Sleepy and out of it.))
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 am

Lasconni leaned back, and then stepped a few more paces. Swaying with each delicate motion. With that same grace, and beauty she leaned back. Landing in a large chair. Easily twice the size of the 2nd espada. The couch/throne was clad in a soft material from the human words. Tho it had the texture of silk, and satin.With a smile she simply listened to Sorva words. She easily caught the double meaning of what he said. "I made a promise to myself afterwards that I would spend the rest of my time serving the Espada, So doing whatever I need to benefit a specific Espada falls perfectly into that category. As long as at the end of the day I can return to that beautiful view from the sky."

It was almost sad that he would turn on her if things got ruff. it was such a turn off the 5th Espada simply crossed her legs, and rested her chin against the back of her wrist. Watching Sorva with the same expression as before. not giving away the amount of disguise she felt right now. Even so she still talked without missing a beat. Thinking while she casted her spell on the Fraccion.

"That's good to know Sorva."
"That I'll need to watch you closely.

"It makes me happy to know I have someone I can trust."
"Tho you still must prove your loyalty to me."

"Yet to be the Fraccion or to prove yourself beneficial to any Espada even myself. You mush swear yourself to three things."
"Cause if you cannot then you are of no use to me, and my time has been wasted. Choose wisely Sorva. For this could prove to be the end of the road for you."

"That as MY fraccion you will never repeat or rely any information you, and myself share with one another."
"You must NEVER question my orders."
"And you must be willing to give up everything for my goals, no matter what they are or if you even understood them."
"Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Sorva knew that these question would be coming soon.

The first was easy enough to do. He had no plans of dealing with the other Espada if he could help it.

The third he had also expected. He didn't like it very much as self-preservation was kind of a big thing for him, but he knew he had to. He understood that he was already on the Espada's blacklist. If he didn't obey 100%, then it would take a single word from Lasconni to get him fed to someone else.

However, he was a little unsure on the second order. He was the questioning type as it was, so he needed to see how large his boundaries are.

"Before I swear, I must ask a question. The first and third order, they are easy enough and shall be fulfilled to my best ability. However, may I ask for elaboration on the second command so I can truly serve you as you wish me to? When you say that I can never question your orders, does that mean even putting in advice on how to proceed on an action is banned, or do you just mean I can't ask why you give the commands you give? I would hate to bring even the smallest bit of displeasure to your divine form."

The question had two main uses. The first was of course to see what he could get away with. The second was to understand exactly what Lasconni wanted of him. Did she want someone to work with her to pursue her goals, or a pathetic pawn with no mind of his own? If it was the latter, then he would need to prepare an exit strategy for himself just in case.

Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Lasconni was started to get pleased. Sorva had a gorgeous mind on him. he acted like a spy. His whole form left a type of high leaking throughout her mind. Even tho she told him what was needed he still dug for information. but for what she needed his curiosity would be lethal. If not life changing.

"Do not question me on my orders. Your advice is worth while. For the simple fact that your skills are extremely use for for what I am looking for. And also because you yourself, As rash as you have been, is on the chopping block. You barely escaped with your life today Sorva. And yet you still haven't answered my question. Why did I choose YOU to be my first Fraccion?"

With a very slow, and highlighter motion Lasconni was suddenly behind Sorva. Her eyes locked into her Fraccion's as her voice became but a whisper.

"For the simple fact that I NEED you. If not then I will day, and you will never see that sky you love. From above you see everything clearly, and your thought our your own. But when two fly together. Partners. The shall become the feared. Or will you let it crumble. Becomeing yet another victim of Hueco Mundo. Or ashes will mix with the endless sands, and you will be forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 am

Sorva stared at Lasconni before a large grin started to appear on his face. He couldn't help that his emotions were being betrayed by his face, he was too excited by the possibilities that were being offered to him. It seemed that his fears were not going to be realized, at least not yet. The fact that he was allowed to give advice said a lot, he wasn't going to be some weak pathetic pawn for the Espada.

Instead he was going to be a powerful servant for the Cuatra Espada. And despite how similar those seemed, there was a world of difference. He preferred obeying someone else as long as he was given some freedom. And it seemed that he was going to be given a chance to really effect thing in the future if he goals were realized.

He closed his eyes before opening them again. "If that is your wish, then I vow to serve you until I die. I will heed your orders and do what I can to further your goals. It is the first time I have ever done this." His grin widened. "And I am sure it will also be the only time I will ever need to since you will eventually be the greatest being in this world."
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Smiling wholeheartedly Lasconni turned from Sorva, and walked futher back into her room. As her heels clicked against the floor she came to a sudden stop, and snapped her finger. Instantly the room was highlighted in a marvelous Gold. So blihgtly it cast a shadow several yards back in the enormous room. Lasconni came to sit on a second throne. Highlighted in gold. The moment her frame touched it glorious gold claided surface it turned teal. Looking a lot like Reaitsu. Lasconni sat back, and crossed her legs. She waved for Sorva to come over. Speaking to slowly it like the wind blew gentye across the meadows.

"Now Sorva we have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 pm

"I am ready at any time Mistress." Sorva said as he approached the now teal throne his small wings moving slightly. He could tell that Lasconni was one of those few people who just seem right in a large throne like that. Power and pride emanated from her, mixed with her shrewd nature. There were some powerful people that belonged more in the battlefield then on a throne, while there were many with fierce pride and nothing to show for it. Lasconni had it all and seemed right in the perfect place for her.

However, despite the throne she sat on, she was still not at the top of the hollow food chain. Perhaps his help would eventually make that change.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Smiling, and shifting her weight in her chair the 4th Espada took hold of Sorva's chin, and pulled him close. Then with elegance, and beauty she slightly kissed his forehead. Then whispered into his ear.

"Then prepare yourself Sorva. New recruits will be arriving sooner then we thought."

Standing up, and making her way for the door Lasconni smiled with her back turned to Sorva. As to not show the blazing fire in her eyes. Everything was falling into place. Soon the Espada would be shaken, and changed for the better. All under her delicate rule.
Back to top Go down
Kria Sivelyn

Kria Sivelyn

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:29 pm

As Lasconni was leaving, the door began to open on it's own. After a moment, the source of this phenomena was revealed as another woman stepped through it. The Septima Espada, Kria Sivelyn. "Alright Lasconni, what do you want with me?"

Lately the other woman had been bugging her quiet a deal. Prodding and poking in some cases. At one point even fighting her. And now, calling the Septima to her quarters, but for what? Kria wanted to know, the curiosity was quiet annoying. The Cuarta Espada wasn't one of her particularly favorite people, but very very few people were.

The blue-haired woman shut the door behind herself and crossed her arms. She was going to get an answer. Though what kind of answer Lasconni was going to give was out of her reach. If necessary... well, the other woman wasn't really known for straight answers anyways. The look on Kria's face suggested that she wasn't in the mood for games though.
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Lasocnni's breathe slowly increased as Kria entered the room. Her smile spreading widely across her beautiful face before she reentered herself, and turned to Sorva. "Keep watch outside my love. This will not take long." Looking back to the Septima Lasconni nodded before turning her back, and motioning for her to follow.

"I bet your wondering why the 4th would be so interested in the 7th? Ah Kria. But I'll tell you. As today is not a day for games, or foolishness."

Lasconni stopped before a wall. Switch seemed to be just that, a wall. Yet she ran her hand across it, and slowly opening open they are greeted by the artificial sky of Hueco Mundo. The sun seemed to force Lasconni's skin to sparkle. her beauty magnified if such a thing was possible.

"The Espada are falling apart. There are those that are taking side against other Espada. Tho the Primera most likely knows this already he has yet to do anything about it. Yet it could mean he is looking for the same thing as the rest. To end me. Kria. I want you to join me. And be my partner. We are the only female Espada as of yet, and as so I believed you could understand me. Even the 4th cannot stand to the combination of three or more Espada. No matter the ranking."

Turning around, and facing Kria Lasconni's eyes were once again the burning symbol of inspiration. "i will lead Hueco Mundo back into glory. Being hunted, and what not. Getting killed off by one another. Tho basic instinct things must change, and someone must rise up to take control, and bring order to this land. And of course you would not regret it. As we would rule together. Ah Kria."
Back to top Go down
Kria Sivelyn

Kria Sivelyn

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

Kria slowly followed after the Cuarta, keeping her eyes on the Fraccion as she passed. As she did so, Lasconni began to speak, it seemed that Kria would finally be getting some straight answers out of the other woman.

Though, they weren't exactly what she expected. True, she figured that Lasconni was planning something. But, revolution? Well, that certainly gave the Septima pause. Ally together with Lasconni and attempt takeover? Or simply watch in the back and see how things played out?

To be quite honest, neither appealed to her that greatly. She simply wasn't the kind of person to stay in shadows. And the rebellion had it's own cons and advantages. They win? They're in control and Hueco Mundo was their's. They lose? The Primera was a fairly creative individual when he wanted to be. Some kind of torture or straight-out death certainly awaited a loss.

"..." Kria stepped forward, past Lasconni and into the sunlight, her own beauty being enhanced by the glow. She had to admit, the Cuarta had her beat in the looks department. "...Fine. I'll cast my lot in with you, Lasconni. But don't expect me to be some kind of spy either, stealth's just not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Lasconni Monsabre

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:44 am

"No No Dearest Kria I wouldn't expect a thing of stealth from you. Your a fighter and that is what is needed. Sorva will handle all mission of the stealth sort. For now Sorva please find Lily. it would seem we have been called for a meeting. Be prepared once it is over. I expect you two to accompany me on a little mission after I'm done with this very important assembly of Espada."

Turning around, and motioning for Kria to follow Lasconni made way for the front door, which was easily a hundred or so feet away from their current position.

"Krai we should arrive at different times as not to rise any alarms. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 pm

"Yes Mistress, I will find Lily immediately." Sorva said as he left the room his partial wings moving in the wind. It was kind of exciting in the end, realizing that Lasconni had already managed to get another Espada on her side. He still would keep an eye out for any hint that the Septima wasn't sincere in her dealings, but for now it was comforting to realize others would also be interested in seeing a new person at the top of the race.

Meanwhile, he would try to figure out where Lily, but he already had a few ideas of where she might be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Fraccion   The New Fraccion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Fraccion
Page 1 of 1