Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Meeting other Vizards Vote_lcapMeeting other Vizards Voting_barMeeting other Vizards Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Meeting other Vizards Vote_lcapMeeting other Vizards Voting_barMeeting other Vizards Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Meeting other Vizards Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Meeting other Vizards The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Meeting other Vizards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

Meeting other Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Yuuki walked slowly towards the Vizard Sanctuary. He had been spotted by one of the other Vizards, and asked to come there and talk. He was very interested in this after the Hollow attack, both to possibly find allies to help prevent future attacks as well as to ask what had made a Captain and a Vizard clash so ferociously. His passion from the 4th Division never did disappear, even after both joining the 6th Division under Captain Kazuki, who disappeared only 10 years before Yuuki himself left the Gotei, nor after becoming a Vizard.

He slowly walked toward what seemed to be the front gate and knocked, waiting a reply in hopes of an audience with whoever was in charge of this Vizard fraction.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Standing the the Sanctuary's vast library, former 6th squad Captain Kazuki Kadarame stood with a book in his right hand. His left in his pocket. His eyes scanning through the pages of what seemed to be Twilight: New Moon. It seem like an interesting title with all the vampires, and werewolves yet it did nothing for him. The grammar was bad and the storyline itself was something he imagined a toddler could write. Therefore it wasn't worth his time.

With a flick of his wrist the book was airborne. A few seconds later it disappeared in a flash of fire. Kazuki walking down the long hallway back towards the front door. Where he felt a spiritual pressure that seemed quite familiar. It puzzled him on who it could be. An old ally or someone sent by the scouts. Anyway it went it was better then reading such a foolish mockery of wasted paper.

Opening the front door slightly Kazuki locked eyes with the newcomer. Not taking notice to his face but reading his eyes. Opening his mouth slowly he let the soft, inviting words ring out like strokes of a piano's keys. "Welcome. To the Sanctuary. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Sitting silently in a tree in the courtyard, former 2nd Sqaud Lieutenant Naraga Zenos watched as Kazuki opened the front gates and welcomed an unknown person in.

"Hmm, who could this be?

Perhaps it's a new vizard. Now that would be interesting. I wonder if this why everyone has been so quiet about the fight... or maybe it's so quiet cause I haven't been going to the meetings... Oh well, I'll go next time. Maybe the other vizards will give me some info on this guy.

Interested by the newcomer, Naraga silently jumped down from the tree and approached Kazuki.

"Who is this, Kazuki? What does he want?"

Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 am

As the front door was opened Yuuki found himself in shock seeing who stood inside. The face was so familiar, and what the other Vizard said confirmed this mans identity.

"You... you are... you're Captain Kazuki of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13, aren't you?!"
He couldn't help but raising his voice. Kazuki Kadarame, the man he had served so many years ago as a Lieutenant.

As the memories came rushing back he even remembered who the other Vizard was.

"And you! Lieutenant Naraga of the 2nd Division, am I right?!"
This was a shock indeed, being among people from the Gotei 13 he had known before he disappeared. He wasn't sure what to think about the situation at all. It only made the fight between the Vizard and Captain more confusing. He was certain neither Kazuki nor Naraga would have provoked such a pointless fight under an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Kazuki's eyes locked suddenly to the face of the newcomer.It was like he had been taken back to Soul Society. The Captain of the 6th, and head of his families house. The high, and Noble Kadarame Clan. And this man standing before him. Like fate had brought him a one of a kind present. His former Vice. Ryuunosuke Yuuki. A slightly chuckle escaped his lips for but a second before Kazuki began walking back into the Sant.

"It's about time you arrived Yuuki-san. We've been waiting for you."

Looking back Kazuki continued walking. Yet stared at Naraga.

"As for who he is. He's a new recruit. He'll be joining for the evening. We have lots to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Yuuki followed the former Captain, feeling a great deal of nostalgia.

"So you were certain I'd become a Vizard too someday? I take it that was the reason you left Soul Society... I was wondering what had happened. Nobody could've taken out my Captain, of that I was sure" he said with a hint of joy in his voice. However, in he held back the question that burned the most in his mind; What had really happened between the Captain and the Vizard fighting such a short time ago?

"I can sense you're happy to see a familiar face Yuuki" said Tsukihime, who had been quiet until now. "But you mustn't forget, time changes people. Who knows if he's still the man you served?"

I doubt he has changed that much, Tsukihime. But I appreciate your concern. Thank you he silently replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:20 am

Stepping into the overly decorated, and enormous living room Kazuki took a seat, and motioned for both Naraga, and Yuuki to take a seat. Flopping down, and letting his head tilt back Kazuki exhaled deeply with a yawn. his body tensed, and then retracted his his breathe returned to normal.

"So Yuuki. How's it been these past 100 years?"
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Yukki? Is that you, Yukki!?!

Naraga stared in awe at his old friend and what time has done to Yukki and himself.

Well, before you answer I'm gonna have to see if you fight like the Yukki I once knew, hehehehehe...

Naraga stopped laughing after glancing at an annoyed Kazuki and hesitantly told Yukki:

Unless of course, Kazuki has other plans for today...
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 am

Yuuki sat down when gestured to do so by Kazuki. For the first time in nearly a hundred years he was among people he had - at least at one point in time - called allies and friends. It was a peculiar feeling, then again Yuuki was also a peculiar personality. Even when wandering the continent, coming to various towns, fighting off whatever Hollows he came across... all this time he had on one hand wanted to be alone, yet had almost always found someone or something to accompany him, at least for a short time.

"It certainly has been a while since we last had time to sit down and take a deep breath without fear of whoever might come along, hasn't it?" Tsukihime noted.

It has, Tsukihime. It really has... but I guess that can't be helped, if we were spotted by most Shinigami, we would've had to fight our way through them. If we were spotted by Hollows, they might have tried to attack us. Quincy could see us as enemies too... It was without a doubt a welcomed change to sit down and talk.

"Well, I left about ten years after you Kazuki-san, so I can't tell you much of how things are in Soul Society now. Since I left, I've spent my time wandering, helping people as best I could... taking on various false names and occupations. In one town, many years ago, I was called the 'Silver-Haired Doctor' - then again, what I called myself the most was just the Doctor, so I guess it was to be expected" Yuuki replied. "I spent most of my spare time at libraries, reading medicine books mostly. The humans are still far behind what our inventors can do, especially the 12th Division, and when it comes to healing they're below the 4th. But they're making better progress than I'd expect of them."

He then turned to face Naraga. "Who else would it be, Naraga-san? How many people do you think could possibly have a blade like THIS?" he said, drawing Tsukihime out of her scabbard, letting Naraga see the blade before replacing it in the scabbard. "You just want to see if my skills have dulled, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 am

Naraga drew his zanpakuto, Kumori with an obvious grin of enjoyment.
Of course, hehehehe. However Naraga "sheathed" Kumori once more knowing that there was far more important things to do than having a practice fight against an old friend.

Actually, as much as I'd love to right now, I'm sure Kazuki would agree with me when I say that there are things that need our full attention.

Last edited by Naraga Zenos on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 am

Shaking his head slightly at the energy Naraga leaked out when he got excited Kazuki stood to his feet, and walked over to the closets window. The one facing the direction of Karakura. His thoughts deep in the presence of his former Vice. It was almost like old times. Having yuuki report to him. The division. And the family he left. Everything from his past flooding in.

"Yuuki there is a war going on. One that will claim the lives of the innocent. That is why we Vizard were created. So band together, and combat this threat. Are main focus no is the Espada. A deadly group of hollow which have gained the likeness of shinigami. Wielding Zanpakuto, and boosting unimaginable power. Both sides would gain serious damage in an all out fight. So why not ally with Soul Society. Because we are taboo to them, and with recent events the relationship between the faction will only grow more hostile. Tho that is trying to be evaded. A Captain, and a rouge Vizard like yourself fought in Karakura. not only that but I felt the presence of a Captain disappaer. meaning a Captain could be dead, and it will surely be blamed on us. making them are emenies as well."

Shaking his head at the dreadful thought Kazuki continued.

"So there for we move as peace keepers. To maintain order, and prepare for what is certain to come. Something more dangerous, and deadly then any Espada. Yuuki? Do you understand what I'm saying.We need you to help us. To join us, and become my Vice-Captain once again. To help me lead these people in the right direction. A group of very different people slapped together, and almost forced to work together. To form a team of some of the best. No amount of medicine will work in the bloodshed that is to come. We can only fight, and afterward that medicine will begin to heal the wounds of the wicked. Bringing them to the light. So Yuuki. Will you fight with me like old times. To protect, and serve the balance of life."
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 am

"Careful Yuuki, you shouldn't agree to too much yet, even if Kazuki-san is still who he was back before he disappeared from Soul Society. Not knowing more about the structure of these Vizards, nor who are the leaders, it wouldn't be wise saying 'yes' without learning more about them." Tsukihime warned Yuuki. She meant well, and Yuuki understood this.

You're right... not knowing who I have to follow besides Kazuki might lead me to having to do things I cannot agree with... he silently replied.

"I understand what you're asking me Kazuki-san, and that you want what is best for everyone. However, this is all so very much to take in. Just knowing that you and Naraga are here is a schock I never would have expected. I would gladly help you Kazuki-san, you know I would follow you, as long as it's down a path I believe in, and what you're saying makes sense to me. But this doesn't change that I have no idea of what to expect from anyone else here." he said with a guilty look on his face.

"For now, I can only pledge to be an ally to you, and help you when you need me to. The fight between the rogue Vizard and the Captain weighs heavily on my mind as well, and it's something I wish to make sure doesn't happen again, and I hope that nothing shall come to harm the humans of the world if and when a war between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo begins. I will fight for you Kazuki-san, but that is all I can promise for now."

He wanted to make sure Kazuki understood that he wasn't about to ignore him, but that Yuuki simply couldn't just accept without thought. If need be, he was ready to assist in any way to keep the loss of lives to an absolute minimum, yet at the same time knowing so little made the decision to join seem almost reckless. He hoped Kazuki would accept Yuuki becoming an ally of the Vizard faction, but not a member just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Smiling slightly Kazuki took notice to a flare in the sky. It was easy to notice where it came from, and who would send it. Vincent. it would seem he got himself into some trouble, like always. Sighing to himself, and turning around to face Yuuki Kazuki made a very distorted face. One leaking with anger, and rage.

"It would seem we have a problem. Yuuki if you wanna learn me about the Vizard, and just who we are then please come with me. Naraga, you as well."

Turning for the front door Kazuki held his hand out, and flames wrapped around his arm. Circling up to the palm of his hand where a ktana formed, and after that a shealth around it's blade. kazuki walking slowly with his left hand his pocket.His eyes focused on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Remaining silent throughout Yukki's speach, Naraga was surprised to see the flare that came from the sky and Kazuki's reaction to it. Suddenly, the answer dawned on him.Great, we have to bail Vincent out again!?! Naraga said with annoyance. Alright fine. Show them fear, Kumori! Naraga, now with his unsealed zanpakuto, stepped outside looking in the direction of the flare.

Is there a single day where Vincent isn't looking for trouble? Now inthrilled with the thought of battle Naraga became much more active. So Kazuki, what's the plan? Are we gonna run in and attack anything that moves or watch Vincent do it himself, hehehehehe?
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 am

Yuuki stood up and walked out the front door, standing next to Kazuki and Naraga.

"Vincent? I take it he's another member? What do you think is the problem?" he asked. It seemed like he would get to know another Vizard soon enough.

"If it's something between a Vizard and one of the Espada that Kazuki mentioned, are you prepared? If you must, are you able to strike them down? Are you WILLING to?" Tsukihime asked.

As prepared as I can get, Tsukihime. If nothing else, I have to go to support Kazuki and find out whatever I can about this group of Vizards. Yuuki simply answered her.

"Then it is decided. I shall aid you however I can." Tsukihime assured Yuuki, who simply answered Thank you

"In any case, I'll follow and help however I can, Kazuki-san, Naraga-san"

Last edited by Ryuunosuke Yuuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:05 am

Narrowing his eyes, and focusing on the sky Kazuki sighed softly.

"Were not fighting unless it is the situation calls for it. Don't do anything rash."

Continuing his stride, his few words not effecting the rate his body moved in the least, Kazuki made a mental note to give Vincent another talk if things were as bad as he felt it was. Otherwise, his actions would effect the Vizard negativally as he had thought from the beginning.

Without wasting anymore time Kazuki disappeared with a well placed Shunpo. Running through the forst surrounding the Sant; while buying some time to talk. Assuming he was going slow enough for the two fo them to follow. Or at least be in hearing distance.

"If the situation is one that calls for action I want Yuuki to back me up. Naraga, Tuwa maybe close by so once there I want you to find him, and bring him the two of you will support Yuuki and i while also serving as our reserves. This way will have the upper hand if they come at us full strength. I'll handle whatever needs to be dealt with. Likes pray it isn't the Espada. And if it is Soul Society then aviod fighting at ALL costs. We are not here to worsen our relationships with them. But to make them stronger."

Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

Naraga was somewhat dissappointed with Kazuki's orders but he hid his feelings well. Ok, but if we are fighting save some for me. He then sprinted to the front gate and jumped over the wall.

Alright Tuwa, where are you? I guess I'll check Karakura town, I haven't been there in a while anyhow. Naraga raced to Karakura Town in hopes of getting to Vincent's location with Tuwa in time to see who Vincent pissed off this time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 am

Yuuki moved along as quickly as possible, listening to the plan.

"So we either come bearing an olive leaf, or a banner of war. It was wise not bringing Naraga along from the beginning, he means well, but his fighting spirit is not easy to quell" he said, making sure Naraga did not overhear him. "I suppose my main objective, if need be, is to heal Vincent and join you as quickly as possible if a fight breaks out, or be the mediator if there's a Shinigami? Being former member of the 4th Division it is my second nature trying to resolve situations peacefully when possible."

"Keep me within your grip, Yuuki. Just in case."

I will Tsukihime. Though I hope it will turn out not being needed.

"In any case, it's a good plan for the moment. I just hope things turn out well."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm

((Moved to Cluster****))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other Vizards   Meeting other Vizards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting other Vizards
Page 1 of 1