Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Shugotenshi (Approved) Vote_lcapShugotenshi (Approved) Voting_barShugotenshi (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Shugotenshi (Approved) Vote_lcapShugotenshi (Approved) Voting_barShugotenshi (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Shugotenshi (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Shugotenshi (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Shugotenshi (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiji Yotogi

Seiji Yotogi

Shugotenshi (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Shugotenshi (Approved)   Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Name: Shugotenshi

Symbol:
Spoiler:
Shugotenshi is a wristband with many overlapping symbols. Each one of these symbols represents a different part of the bow. There are seventeen symbols in all.

Bow Appearance:
Spoiler:
When Seiji forms his bow, his left arm becomes encased in solid armor formed from highly compressed spirit particles. Its defensive capability is similar to that of Hierro in the sense that its made up of compressed energy, but since its in a solid form unlike skin, it is more durable, though it only protects his left arm, preventing him from being disabled. This armor has a small funnel like shape just above his shoulder blade which constantly gathers Reishi and channels it through his armor allowing him to create arrows with his left hand alone.

Spoiler:
When Seiji is only firing arrows using his left hand, it will only appear to be a steel bow. Only when he uses both hands will it flare out with Reishi as it does in the picture.

Abilities: Shugotenshi's arrows have the ability to absorb spirit particles during flight. This means that as the arrows fly, they grow in size, strength and speed becoming even more deadly the farther they go. Seiji has the option of 'holding' an arrow before firing which would allow it to grow in size before firing allowing him to fire Arrows akin to Cero in strength. He can only fire one of these larger Arrows per post. Clashes will be won against attacks from people of similar Rank due to his arrows being able to absorbing what its clashing with. Attacks such as Bala will be negated, however due to the clash reducing the arrows momentum, the arrows will be negated as well.

Techniques:

Drilling Arrows: Drilling arrows are arrows that do not loose their momentum when they make contact with an object, and will continue to fly straight never changing their angle. They will continue to spin and drill and continue to grow in strength due to Shugotenshi's ability and will sooner or later pierce what it is they are drilling. It will take a maximum of two posts for the drilling arrows to break through whatever its drilling depending on the strength of the barrier. They can only travel a maximum distance of one hundred meters before dissipating. Only three drilling arrows may be fired before a two post cool down. EX: One arrow can be fired in my first post and two can be fired in the next post and then a two post cool down.

Spirit Beacon: A spirit beacon is a massive arrow fired in to the sky and stops at about eight hundred feet. This arrow amplifies Shugotenshi's ability to attract spirit particles and removes its ability to absorb them, which drastically increases the areas spirit particle density. This increase in spirit particle density makes the surrounding area akin to Soul Society or Heuco mundo. It increases the strength and efficiency of all Quincy in the area for twelve posts. Seiji must hold the arrow for one post to make it large enough to be effective, and it takes two more posts after that for the spirit particle density in the area to become dense enough to make any kind of difference.

Divine Hand: Seiji converts the Reishi used to create the armor on his left arm in to a barrier. This barrier is a twelve foot high, half dome with the defensive capabilities of Danku 81. (Note that I'm applying for a council position.) The barrier will fall after his next post and it will take three posts for his armor to reform. During this time, Seiji will be forced to use both hands to fire his arrows. After this period Seiji will have to wait another two posts before he is able to use this ability again.

Last edited by Seiji Yotogi on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shugotenshi (Approved)   Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:54 am

Alright, sorry I didn't comment on this before.

Spirit Beacon needs the part removed that all cool downs are reduced by a post. You just can't do that, sorry.

I know it takes two turns before it becomes active, but I would also like one turn of charge before it is fired.

Besides that I think it can be approved. The Drilling arrows make me a little :-/ but I will wait for a PF to see how you use them.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Seiji Yotogi

Seiji Yotogi

PostSubject: Re: Shugotenshi (Approved)   Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry for the delay. I've been quite busy and I've also had some computer trouble. I should be more active as of today.

I've edited everything you told me to edit.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Shugotenshi (Approved)   Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:41 pm

I re-checked in case( even if it was 0.000000000001% that he might be wrong ), and found no problems.

Since you obeyed his wishes like commands, I think I could call this APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shugotenshi (Approved)   Shugotenshi (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shugotenshi (Approved)
Page 1 of 1