Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Patchi's Role play Sample! Vote_lcapPatchi's Role play Sample! Voting_barPatchi's Role play Sample! Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Patchi's Role play Sample! Vote_lcapPatchi's Role play Sample! Voting_barPatchi's Role play Sample! Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Patchi's Role play Sample! Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Patchi's Role play Sample! The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Patchi's Role play Sample!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
====

Patchi's Role play Sample! Empty
PostSubject: Patchi's Role play Sample!   Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Patchouli yawned as she got up, it was always like this
getting up, going to school, and coming back home.
Nothing ever happened anymore, and she was always
bored, she wished something would happen, but knew
that nothing would. Patchi yawned as she stood up, and
walked down stairs, grabbing an apple, waving at her father
before she left for school, already in her uniform for school
she ran down the street, meeting up with a few of her friends.
"Hey guys!" Patchi called, running up to them as she did,
laughing a little as she seen Laney with her cat.
"Hey, we
aren't allowed pets at school!"
She said as she was running her
fingers through the cats fur.
"I know... I'm just dropping it off
at my grandma's."
Patchi smiled nodding a little, laughing once
more as Laney ran off the other way.
"I do hope she will
make it back in time."
Patchi said, as the rest walked to school.

Yawning as Patchi sat down for her homeroom, and first class.
She really liked this class, but of course, she was able to
eat anything she made, so it was fun to! But this time,
they were in a new year of school, and each year, it was
different. Last year, they got a new teacher, Mr. A. No
one knew what his real name was, he just said to call
him Mr. A, and that's what everyone did, he was a great
teacher, he knew how to cook for sure. Patchi smiled
as he walked into the class room, his long black
hair was done up in a pony tail like every single day.

"Good morning class, today we will be learning
on how to cook with spices and herbs." He said, Patchi
kind already knew how to and she knew that he knew to.
She made him a pie before, for the fun of it and it had
spices and herbs in it, but it was going to be fun, just like
any other time. Laney came in running with a late note saying
she was sorry and she got lost talking with her grandmother.
She never got in trouble, no one ever did with Mr. A, he was just
that cool of a guy. And everyone liked him for that, the class
was all here now, and it was time to get started.

Last edited by Patchouli Angel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Runic

Runic

PostSubject: Re: Patchi's Role play Sample!   Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 am

It seems as though you misinterpreted what has been said.

Quote :
We want to get a feeling of how well you can control a mundane character without having to resort to over the top action scenes. It is very easy to fill a sample with lots of action fluff. Instead we want to see how you can do with just a regular day to day routine.

I don't understand where a robbery, an off-screen beating, and a potential rape scene is mundane.

You have a few grammatical hiccups, but nothing outrageous. Your imagination is lacking in a few areas, it seems (in the form of plot holes) : why would somebody rob a store on its "re-opening" day? Wouldn't it be short of cash since it, you know, hasn't been open for that long? In the morning, no less...

However, as I said, there is nothing outrageous enough to bar you from the site.

The verdict is clear. Remake your Roleplay Sample.

Mulligan
Back to top Go down
====

PostSubject: Re: Patchi's Role play Sample!   Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

Umm... Fixed?
Back to top Go down
Runic

Runic

PostSubject: Re: Patchi's Role play Sample!   Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Thank you for your reciprocativity.

I would personally request that, if you still have your old Roleplay Sample handy, you would use that as the first post for record-keeping purposes, with your newer submission along with your "Umm... Fixed?"

Seeing as how you are the first person to post a Roleplay Sample under these guidelines, it will provide insight and example to future members as to why your initial sample was rejected and the means you used to fix it.

Not high priority, I would imagine, but it would be very helpful. (It also appears that you created another sample without my knowledge, which I would also find helpful to have posted in this thread, as well, just for reference).

However, as for your current sample. It passes.

Third Tier

This means you are neither Captain nor Lieutenant level (nor the respective rankings for the other races). However, you are free to pursue the other open positions.

~~~

My personal complaint with your writing, as it is now, is that it is far too "simple". Everything in it is straightforward.

Quote :
She really liked this class

This is a prime example. Instead of developing the character in such a way that it becomes implied that she likes the class through her actions or thoughts, you flat-out say that she does. This straight-forward, simplistic approach leaves little depth to what you are writing and, devastatingly, removes a good opportunity to develop your character. I don't really get a peek at who your character is because there is so little development throughout your piece.

You use this style for everything, though, not just your character. The environment was never really developed, the other people weren't really developed... there's very little besides a simple rundown of what happens.

Minor grammatical errors persist. It presents minor damage to the overall flow of the work. Not a large deal.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Patchi's Role play Sample!   Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Just would like to add for anyone that is also reading this as well as for you Patchy.

This does not mean that you can never ascend past a third tier position. This just means this is where you will start out. If you prove that you can roleplay at a higher level with your actual characters, you can request a higher position. I have not yet set up how we will go through with this but your case will be reviewed by the mods and you will probably have to complete a roleplay challenge like what the higher level members will have to complete. If that is also at the level we are looking for then you will be able to be bumped up to the next tier.

So basically, the more you roleplay the better. Very Happy

Anyway, make your character application next.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patchi's Role play Sample!   Patchi's Role play Sample! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patchi's Role play Sample!
Page 1 of 1