Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Vote_lcapKeiichirou's Zanpakuto Voting_barKeiichirou's Zanpakuto Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Vote_lcapKeiichirou's Zanpakuto Voting_barKeiichirou's Zanpakuto Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Keiichirou's Zanpakuto The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Keiichirou's Zanpakuto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taichou

Taichou

Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Keiichirou's Zanpakuto   Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Name: Amehime

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:

Amehime is a very timid young lady who often seems to be crying under a tree everytime. She hates fighting but is obedient to her master and believes she has to do it to become a proud zanpakuto of her master.

She never gives up on what she says. "I will protect my master no matter what," is one of her catch phrases during bankai. Promising to protect Keiichirou from any premonition in her mind that might happen in the future. Simply; She's obedient, timid, natural, and very careful.

Release Phrase: Kyuuzou, Amehime "Surge, Rain Princess"

Family: Water

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
It is a basic katana with a blue hilt. It has a special type of guard with the appearance of a clover. The guard itself is white.

Shikai:
It takes the normal form of the unreleased zanpakuto but then the blade itself turns dark blue and slowly changes to pure natural blue when it shows that it will become a water.

Shikai Ability:

Amehime has the ability to melt itself as water but then can still be attached with the blade in the air. The water may extend longer and longer until the water somehow runs out. The water itself made from the blade is approximately 20 gallons.

By extending the water Keiichirou can detach the water off the guard and control the water from range with just the hilt and the guard. The water goes in the shape as Keiichirou swings the hilt. If it goes to the top, right diagnol passage it will hurt them in the same shaped injury.

Bankai: The katana will be broken into blue sanddusts and is sprayed into the ground creating the physical feature. Keiichirou gets a special kind of necklace of a blue shard around his neck. The shard is big as an average thumb. His clothes completely disappears and changes. The pants changes into a black kimono pants and the top is shirtless with just two bird sleeves around the elbow. Details; A sash will be floating around in circles around the elbow but not straight, it more of a cricked way.

Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai! Kyuuzou, Kirisaki Amehime "Surge, Shredding Rain Princess"

Bankai Ability:

By using bankai. Keiichirou gains the power to completely change the physical feature into a place filled with water, although it is able to be walked on. But then, this physical feature is basically an illusion to the opponent. Keiichirou uses the water in the place and pressures the opponent as much as he can. The pressure is strong as the weight of one and a half ton maximum. Which means he is able to control the water pressure as well. Even the features are just an illusion the water is real coming from the features.

The water doesn't have to be controlled directly as it moves on itself. But if he can, he may. By using just one hand he can boost the speed by x2 than average and if he uses two hands than it increases by x4 than normal.

Techniques:

Name: Utsuroame - Duplicated Rain
Description: By creating water barriers around, he can create an illusion within the water barriers and attack from any of the other sides. Usable in Shikai and Bankai. It doesn't have any cooldowns or whatsoever.

Name: Lanzador Aqua - Latin for 'Lance of Water' or 'Water Lance'
Description: By immensely creating lances within the bankai, he can toss it to the sky and drop over 10-20 lances to the bottom. The power of each lance is 100-200 gallons of water.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Keiichirou's Zanpakuto   Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:29 am

So you've taken Senbonzakura or Haineko and made a water version without really changing much of anything in the base package. Horrible grammar aside, I do believe you've also managed to magically turn physical objects into water, which brings me to Ayase of s-CRY-ed, who had a power very much like that. Your one technique is just overpowered in my mind with the lances, and the other is laughable. Clones with no duration or cooldown whatsoever? Listen, every technique has some sort of cooldown, you are no different. On the count of poor grammar, I find you guilty. On the count of an unoriginal idea, I find you guilty. On the ground of being just plain stupid, I find you guilty. I also find you...

Denied
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Keiichirou's Zanpakuto   Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 am

umm... no offence but aren't you being a little harsh on him? I mean you've already locked his character thread. I know it's for a reason but whats this got to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Keiichirou's Zanpakuto   Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 am

The reason he is harsh is because there are a lot of things wrong with it. And what does this have to do with that? Nothing. He is denying this application for the fact that it has a lot of problems.

I am going to agree with Kuro as well. Your lance attack is way over powered. Sending about 1000 gallons of water at an enemy? Way overkill. And do you even realize how ridiculous Duplicated rain is if it has no cooldown? So you can just spam that attack over and over?And it also seems rather similar to a certain Naruto characters but I am not going into that.

Then onto your Bankai's abilities.

Pressure up to one and a half tons!!!????? Are you kidding me? You also say that water is an illusion but the water pressure from it is real?

Eyebrow

I don't even know what to say to this.

And of course the final fact that it is Senbozakura with water when you take out the OP parts.

I usually don't do this on first apps but I feel it is necessary.

DENIED

This needs a major overhaul to be passable. I will let you figure out how you want to do this. But it needs some major structural changes first off by removing the OP nature of the abilities, and probably just changing the techniques completely.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Keiichirou's Zanpakuto   Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

ok sorry about that... I feel sad... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiichirou's Zanpakuto   Keiichirou's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiichirou's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1