Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Lucario's Zanpakuto Vote_lcapLucario's Zanpakuto Voting_barLucario's Zanpakuto Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Lucario's Zanpakuto Vote_lcapLucario's Zanpakuto Voting_barLucario's Zanpakuto Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Lucario's Zanpakuto Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Lucario's Zanpakuto The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Lucario's Zanpakuto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucario Shihoin

Lucario's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Lucario's Zanpakuto   Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Name:N/A

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:N/A

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:N/A

Release Phrase:N/A

Family:Unknown
Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:Normal Katana

Shikai:Since Kiyen has absorbed his Zanpakuto spirit and let his reiatsu run rampant he is in Shikai 100% of the time from the moment he unsheathes his sword,it also retains the same appearance.Kiyen’s spiritual power is extremely vast as noted when he said it was taking a lot of effort for him not to crush an ant(referring to Yoruichi).He has never demonstrated any use of elemental or reiatsu based techniques thus leaving his “power” unidentified.

Shikai Ability:
Reiatsu Deconstruction-Kiyen is able to completely stop any reiatsu based and elemental technique used against him.The moment any form of these techniques get into a certain range of his body they’re immediately destroyed upon contact,leaving the only the means to fight using melee-based skills against him.

Bankai: Kiyen doesn't possess a weapon in Bankai

Bankai Release Phrase:N/A

Bankai Ability:When increasing his power to go into Bankai,Kiyen’s sword shatters from the hilt,to the tip of the blade itself disabling him Zanjutsu wise.When in what he calls his Bankai,Kiyen fights the same way he does when he’s not using a sword..which is using advanced Kido & Hakuda to push his opponents back.His Kido & Hakuda in Bankai don’t change at all except for their augmented strength,power,and speed.Besides the fact that his power increases,his Bankai ability is unique onto itself.Unlike his Shikai Kiyen’s Bankai is the exact opposite.His Shikai allows him to decompose reiatsu,but his Bankai allows him to decompose AND copy the abilities of the reiatsu and elemental based techniques used against him.Kiyen has never once had to resort to Bankai so he currently doesn’t possess any true abilities for him to use it.(REMOVABLE)

Techniques:
(Bankai)
None

Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Zanpakuto   Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 am

I'm not even going to start. I;m not. i refuse to allow myself to even begin to describe how Sad this zanpakuto makes me. My balls are bleeding again.

DENIED

Last edited by Ranryou Roga on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Zanpakuto   Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Roga, that wasn't needed. Especially concidering you already had your say in Lucario's character app, AFTER both Zaf and Kuro had their go there, also talking about the RP sample and Zanpakuto.

Seriously -_-

Locking this before more people get tempted to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Zanpakuto   Lucario's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucario's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1