Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Taichou no Sample Vote_lcapTaichou no Sample Voting_barTaichou no Sample Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Taichou no Sample Vote_lcapTaichou no Sample Voting_barTaichou no Sample Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Taichou no Sample Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Taichou no Sample The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Taichou no Sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taichou

Taichou

Taichou no Sample Empty
PostSubject: Taichou no Sample   Taichou no Sample Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:01 pm

The dark lasted for many hours. Keiichirou just stood there doing nothing but looking at the endless sky filled with puffy clouds covering up all the bright stars in behind it. He lyed down crossing his arm at the back of his head and looked at the sky until he fell asleep.

Just about in the moment after falling asleep. Another darkness crawled in over him and shaded him. He opened his eyes and pulled out the butt of his zanpaktou and smacked the guy in the eye.

The guy flew back and then rubbed his eyes in fear and pain. "Wha-" The guy started to cry and started to see blood flowing down his forehead. No pain suddenly and all he felt was the blood. He got up immediately looking at his hands and ran away running, spilling his own blood on the ground as he ran.

It was then until a guy just appeared from the back and slashed his back with a katana. A stranger... no, a similar face within Gotei thirteen. He fell to the ground on his knees and then gasped. He lost consciousness and fell onto the ground.

Slowly, he thought he regained his control but then heard a husky voice in his mind, and as he opened his eyes wide. All he saw was a forest with pure blue river and trees filled with fairies. This time, no fairies.

"Seems like I'm just in Amehime's place," he shook his head side to side and noticed no fairy companions of Amehime around, "what's going on?" Then all he sees a female figure about his own size in front of him. He ran to it but then the area faded away and he was back into reality. He was at a plain where five shinigamis were in front of him. The shinigamis suddenly attacked him. Keiichirou the captain getting attacked? What is going on? He defended himself instead of counterattacking not to hurt the same people as he is, then one them said, "You, who are you, and what is that mask?!"

Keiichirou lifted his hands and the shinigamis suddenly became defensive. He felt his face. A cold figure. Why is it there? He thought has he tried to smash the mask with his butt but then he again suddenly changed and rampaged. His inner hollow taking over him completely.

At the second he was back at the place again with the female figure. He ran to it this time noticing that she might be the one who's causing this. The figure turned and talked, "What's wrong?" the voice was a sound of a man, not a female. As Keiichirou was about to ask who he was, the woman was gone immediately with the sound of a wind. Noticing the sound he twirled himself spinning around with his leg then smacked him on the stomach flying away a bit.

"Not bad," the feminine man spoke, "and I thought you were weaker."

"You know, the outside currently is pretty much rage. If you're the one who's doing this, then I recommend to stop." Keiichirou threatened him.

"And what if I don't?" the 'thing' asked.

"Then I'll do it by force." At the moment they were both gone, only in the air with clashing hand-to-hand combat. Boom. Boom. Boom. The sonic boom of the smash was enough to echo the whole dimension of Amehime's realm.

"Kyuuzou, Amehime!" he unsheathed his zanpaktou and then released it, immediately turning into water. He swung the zanpaktou to the left and the water extended and smashed the hollow with the force.

"Who are you?" Keiichirou asked after a moment of battle. All he heard was panting and groaning.

"You," the guy answered, "I'm your inner-self, technically a hollow."

"My inner hollow," Keiichirou closed his eyes then unreleased his zanpaktou again, "I'm quite sure I was able to seal you down inside the realm of the realm so that you wouldn't bother me in battles. You must've struggled on your way out."

"Oh, yes, I did." the inner hollow then flash stepped around, "it was a tough barier but not enough to restrain me for your whole lifetime. It was probably not even a tenth of your lifetime. Now, I'm right now controlling you. If you were out there with senses you would be seeing nothing but blood splattering with dead bodies on the floor."

"If I beat you, I control you, and you obey me. Deal?" Keiichirou smiled as the soft breeze flew in the air.

"Deal," the mysterious figure smiled too and then both flash stepped to each other with their zanpaktou released already.

At the end, the battle was over and they both collapsed on the floor when the hollow suddenly got up and left off. Slowly the vision of the realm faded away and was back again into his real state. He destroyed the fragments of a hollow on him immediately and then noticed the mask he took off.

"I'll only be helping you just for awhile," the inner hollow spoke from the inside, "but just by helping you I may end up killing your friends."

"And then I'll be there to stop you, again like I did just now," Keiichirou filled with confidence left the place with happiness. No answer came back from the hollow again. He just kept walking and walking until the Sun appeared at the back of the mountain.
Back to top Go down

Taichou no Sample
Page 1 of 1