Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Vote_lcapNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Voting_barNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Vote_lcapNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Voting_barNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate

Go down 
+5
Tuwa Cheveyo
Vincent Fair
Takeshi Shinobu
Madame Rose
Stauracius Diogenes
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:50 am

He hopped out of the Senkaimon and peered searchingly at his surroundings. He was standing on a grassy plain while just to the right lied a flowing river. The place he stood on was shadowy while it was almost noon. He raised his head till it pointed up, just to notice that they were standing below a bridge.

"Quite an enchanting place I have to confess!" he exclaimed with amazement. Turning his gaze on the metal bow now, he placed his left hand on the right part of the box. His hand started glowing green, consequently he directed reishi to the box. Until he decided it was enough, he pressed the green triangular button and immediately vanished.

"I presume that this cloak conceals my reiatsu from any annoying pests, was I precise, Captain Kurokotsu?" he asked the other captain, just to make himself sure.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:51 am

Walking slowly out of the Senkaimon, Kurokotsu nodded at Diogenes' question. "It conceals your reishi entirely, unless you tell it to do something else with it. With no visible form and no reiatsu leaking out, this cape can make someone disappear. Well, there's a telltale sign or two that something to this extent is being used, but only someone rather intelligent or someone who knows the design could find it. For example, you can't hide from me with this cape, I know what to look for when someone uses it," he said with a chuckle, flicking the button with his finger and vanishing from sight. "Now, one of the flaws here is that you can't perform kido while in this state, you need to release some reishi..." Kurokotsu stated, adjusting the cloak so it let about a twentieth of his reiatsu out. As he knelt down to mark the ground, the cape pooled around him. He took a small vial of oil out of his robes and drew a circle out of it, writing a kanji in each corner and then seperating them with lines, dividing the circle into four pieces. Drawing a small disc from the folds of his robes, Kurokotsu placed it in the middle of the symbols. "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain. Bakudo number fifty-eight, Kakushitsuijaku," he called out, completing the kido. He watched as the glyphs began spinning, rotating through sets of numbers. "I think I've found the one I need, the one...Vizard that my Division could collect reishi samples on, from the assault on Karakura where Ranryou was injured. By the looks of this kido, he's over there..." Kurokotsu said, taking on the appearance of a small child's soul and pointing toward the north.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:22 am

Takeshi was walking through one of the allies, as usual. This time however, he was takin a shortcut to his destination. At this time of day, the streets were usually packed. Hm maybe I should bring something for her this time. He was moving towards a store when he stopped. His eyes widened a bit. He felt something, something that he did not want to feel any time soon after he fought the captain of the 2nd division.

Two reiatsus appeared somewhat south to where he was, but then vanished almost immediately. He gritted his teeth. Damn it, Shinigami. This soon after the fight? Two of them...shit, this is bad. He looked around to make sure no one was around him. He then used shunpou to get to the nearest, tall building. From there he looked in the direction the reiatsu came from. It was near one of the bridges. This could turn out very problematic.

Last edited by Takeshi Shinobu on Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:21 pm

"Nonetheless, I have to say that this invention surpasses anything you have created so far, Captain Kurokotsu. I am genuinely amazed by such handy cape." he stated with excitement, clearly holding more respect for his fellow captain than before. "Regardless of this minor flaw, it is certainly a great asset to our task and will determine the fate of many major events that will emerge in our path to success!" he stated vehemently, before turning his gaze at the sky, unaware of his environment for a while.

With a clenched mouth, he could barely keep his laughter restraint as soon as his eyes stumbled upon Kurokotsu's child form. Wiping his teardrops with his right hand's palm and bearing a stern look on his face, he nodded to the direction his hand pointed and vanished from his sight, appearing few metres away from him, before vanishing again.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Rolling his eyes at what Kurokotsu was sure were sarcastic remarks, Kurokotsu began running after the other Captain. Given his current form, Kurokotsu wasn't going to try Shunpo, since the sight of a child moving at such a speed would surely give away who he truly was. So instead, he acted like a young soul chasing after a Shinigami, asking if that man could see him like so many others failed to. He sprinted at the rate most smaller soul could, even pretending to trip and fall a couple of times to keep up the ruse. Captain Diogenes was barely in his line of sight, but he kept going, hoping to draw some attention.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Takeshi was on his way to where he felt the Shinigami for a split second. He was using shunpou to move from rooftop to rooftop. Judging by how fast their reiatsu disappeared, they must be provided with the twelfth division equipment. Either that or they are really good at concealing themselves He then stopped. Shit. Two more. These ones are far away though. With this thought he continued to move. He pretty close to the place.

He finally made to the place after some time. He was right under the bridge on the grassy plain. With his thumb he pushed out the sword and put the other hand on the grip. He didn’t draw yet, he just looked around, scanning for reiatsu or anything out of the ordinary. There was nothing and nobody. Not even a trace of anyone being there. Hm, Kazuki’s not gonna like this. He then noticed what seemed like a soul of a small boy some distance away, but he paid it no mind. There was also some other reiatsu that he felt some time ago, but he ignored it.

Last edited by Takeshi Shinobu on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Vincent has been following Takeshi for a while now, watching his every move. Until he sensed two huge reiatsus south of Vincent's position and when he noticed them, Takeshi noticed them too. He started to follow him from a safe distance, knowing that he would rather use Takeshi as a way to judge the two reiatsus power.

I hope boss doesn't care if I have some fun, its been kinda slow lately.

Sorry for being busy and not fixing the post, I have had to deal with finals and finishing stuff up with the army.

Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 am

Tuwa was still entering a small bar that he always go, when he felt four strong presences arrive at karakura town, but suddenly the two that were next to him somehow managed to vanish in some seconds. He was sure the situation was becoming serious, as the soul society sent four captains to the human world.

That presence... he though for a while standing at the door about one warm reiatsu he felt among them, there was only one person he knew that had that kind of reiatsu, his old captain.
"I'll be coming a little late today" Tuwa said to the barman before moving out of the door and start search for the captains walking toward direction he felt them before their reiatsu disappeared.

He stopped by a dark alley in order to call his zampakuto, making sure there was no one around. After it he started to concentrate trying to locate them between all the humans, animals and spirits in the area around him "Not good...still not near enough of them, besides the usual shinigamis nothing here too..." Tuwa talked back to him self before keep moving toward and stopping to try locate them with his ability.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 am

He kept using Shunpo until he felt the nearby reiatsu that were constantly approaching to his position. He was under that thought till one of them ignored and passed by them. From nothingness he started taking his corporeal form and rendered the cloak inactive. Consequently, his hunters could know track his reiatsu and meet him in person. "Let us wait here, Captain Kuro, they will shortly come to us...there is no need to continue this hide and seek." he commented on how he perceived their current situation and stared the area from where one of their closest hunters was constantly filling the gap between them and him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

His scan finally got something. That’s one of them. It was one of the two reiatsu that disappeared as soon he first picked them up. This one was in the direction Takeshi originally came from, only not too far away. Damn, he’s there? Takeshi took off with a fast shunpou towards the source of reiatsu. He was moving a lot faster than before so he could get to the place where the reiatsu was.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Chuckling softly, Kurokotsu deactivated his cape. As he did, he drew his Zanpakuto. Not sure if a fight would erupt, he hid the blade in the folds of his robes. "We may be here for a talk, but do not hesitate to strike if this man attempts an assault on us. Do you understand, Diogenes? I won't be the one to tell the Sotaicho that we were so focused on peace talks that we were caught off-guard and attacked," he said, looking the other man up and down.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

"Let us not hope for the worst, Captain Kurokotsu...though I pray that he won't do any reckless action. For every man, or at least for me, violence is the last resort." he emphasized the last words with an evident proud tone marking them "We will approach the enemy with tolerance so as to learn their problems and try to solve them, don't you agree, Captain?" he asked Kuro with an underlying curiousness, so as to find out whether this mission was gonna turn violent or not.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:00 pm

He was at the place. Shit! Captains, two of em. He had his hand over his Zanpakutou but after a moment of thought, he moved it away completely. If a fight was to break out, he would not make the first strike. He was in front of the captains, so he couldn’t tell which divisions they were from. He could only guess that one was from the twelfth, seeing that it was in their spirit to make masking devices. One of the captains had a very wise-man sort of look to him and also seemed strangely familiar, like from a very far away place. The other one seemed to be somewhat artificial, almost like an impostor, but there was no doubt he was a captain. Takeshi kept his guard up, yet didn’t make any hostile actions. His face showed mistrust, but also the will to listen. For a while all three stood there, not doing anything, until Takeshi spoke. “Well hello there. I suspect you were looking for me, yes? How can I help you?” he spoke in a bit unfriendly tone, but it was clear that he was ready to hear them out.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

"Hmm, so you're one of these Vizard folk we've been hearing about lately? I expected them to be stronger than this," Kurokotsu said with a laugh, acting as if he was less intelligent than he truly was to see Vincent's reaction. Despite his acting, though, he truly was surprised at the relatively low level of strength this man seemed to possess.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

As Tuwa reached closer to their location he sealed back his zampakuto, hiding away his reiatsu so he could try to approach and watch what was going on over there more carefully. As he peeked he recognized it, it really was the captain from the 4th division Diogenes and another captain standing beside him that Tuwa knew that he wasn't a strange face, but couldn't remember of him. The two captains were talking to none less than the problematic rogue Takeshi, that meeting could make things between shinigami and vizard get a lot worse after what happened That fight made the Soul Society go so worried that they sent all these captains here, but... are they here to investigate or to hunt us? they wouldn't send the 4th division to a mission like that...
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 am

"Hold it there, Captain Kurokotsu!" he raised his tone significantly so as to stop the captain's aggressive talking manner. He peered the man searchingly, without a doubt it was face he has met before, and a very familiar one. Anyway, that was not the time to try reminiscing the past; they were entrusted with a mission by the Captain-Commander himself.

"Greetings, vizard, we have not been sent to incite another fight but instead to deter one from happening. A proof of that is me, if you haven't noticed I am the Captain of the 4th Division. I am pretty confident that the previous fight started by a misunderstanding between both sides. We have come here to solve it, but the question is, are you willing to help us with it?" he asked the vizard and stared at him in curiosity, as his answer would decide the stance of the vizards toward the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 am

"Don't raise your tone to me, Diogenes. You may be the senior Captain, but I'm pretty sure you're still in debt to me right now, for that cape. I can talk however I like, as long as I get the mission done. Zafaron has no issue with them, nor do you have any place to try to tell me how to speak," Kurokotsu said, glaring at the other captain with one eye and watching the Vizard with the other. "As opposed to the peace-loving Captain here, I believe you either got orders or went to that location to strike out at the Shinigami there, already occupied with the Hollow assault. I can't imagine someone in your situation would strike out in that manner over a misunderstanding: You'd only strike out if you were certain. An accidental attack would incite rather vicious counter-attacks, as I'm sure you know..." He said with a devilish smirk, letting the tip of his Zanpakuto poke out from his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Vincent watched from a far, keeping his presence hidden at all times, Captains? Hmmmmm... He knew that the more information he could pull from watching is for the better. If it comes to down to it I'll kill all three of them... While keeping his presence hidden he moved closer to the group, so he could hear what the group was discussing. Vincent closed the gap to about 50 yards between them, he felt that was about as close he could get with-out them sensing him.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm

His eyes pierced Kurokotsu's gaze, clearly signaling the anger that was about to erupt. However, he was able to restraint himself from spilling "Captain Kurokotsu, don't be quick to jump to such assumptions, especially those who hold an underlying foul meaning. I have to remind you that some wars started not because of differences between two or more arrays but the arrogant behaviour of their ambassadors. One day, you would be found guilty if you continue this folly." he expressed himself honestly in calm and kind manner, unlike before that he rudely told his partner to shut his mouth.

"Now, lad, we have come here to propose ceasefire between you and us, I am pretty certain that neither of us want to see any deaths of our allies, don't you agree?" he asked the Vizard with a stern face.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 pm

"So, which side had the arrogant ambassador, here? Are you insinuating Head Captain Zafaron is to blame, or is it the leader of the Vizards? Be very careful of your answer here, Diogenes. Either you alienate the Head Captain, or you look very bad in front of the Vizard. Or, the third option, you accept that I'm right and that the actions taken against us before were ordered. I'd rather understand just how our enemy/ally works, rather than assuming arrogance caused such an event when darker motives were at the core," Kurokotsu said, flicking his wrist and sending his Zanpakuto flying up his sleeve, where it locked into place against a holster.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

"I am sorry but I don't think ill of the Head-Captain in any aspect and my example was not meant to attribute the ambassador's wrong actions to his leader but the ambassador himself, who selfishly acted on his own accord. As I said you are quick to jump into assumptions, if possible I would like to discuss it another time, for another matter takes priority." he said with a kind of scolding tone.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 am

Are you two done snarling at each other? You’re like two dogs about to fight for a chunk of meat.” to Takeshi it was ridiculous how the two Captains were about ready to attack each other. “I’m a rogue among Vizards. My actions were my own. I take no orders from anybody.” He was still on his guard, especially for the second captain, the one who acted all cocky. “It was the arrogance of both me and the captain of the second division that started the fight, and we got a little carried away. I was actually told off for doing that. Also seeing that I’m a rogue, I do not know the location of the Vizard HQ. I can only guess what their intentions are, and I’m willing to bet that they sent someone to monitor me.” he eased his guard just a little when he shifted his eyes from one captain to the other, the one who said he was from the fourth division. “Although it is a little reassuring that the fourth is here, seeing that those are unlikely to charge head-first into the battlefield.” With this his guard was up again. He wouldn’t want to get hit by a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 pm

He slowly retreated some steps behind after realizing that Diogenes had just spotted him, Tuwa was confused seeing those two Captains arguing like that, both ready to fight each other as the discussion occurred while Takeshi seemed pissed with all that. Tuwa was ready to interfere if something went wrong there as those three could cause another disaster in that area like the previous fight did, not so far from where they were. As he walked back he spot Vincent, he didn't knew he was around when he used his zampakutou, he probably was jumping over the rooftops during that time.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

"My sincerest apologies for this nuisance that occured, but even a ceasefire is not enough to settle our differences?" he asked the Vizard Rogue, an answer that would decide the things that are about to come. "But before you reply to my question, let us hear everyone's οpinion on this matter, shall we?" he shouted and looked around as if he was waiting for someone to show up.

"This concern as well, so please do us the favor and attend this meeting!" he added vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm

He looked back to Vincent as he heard those words, it would be best for him to go as he had already been spotted by them. Revealing his position to all, Tuwa walked out moving toward them "I really didn't remember the 4th captain to be so aggressive like that. Hi Takeshi, you were already told to not get in trouble again or did you already forget about Kazuki words?" he said as he approached to them, his sheathed zampakuto resting over his left shoulder" what was vincent doing round here? maybe he was the one in charge to look after takeshi today... yeah probably that... he was thinking while waiting for their reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: