Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Vote_lcapNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Voting_barNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Vote_lcapNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Voting_barNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate

Go down 
+5
Tuwa Cheveyo
Vincent Fair
Takeshi Shinobu
Madame Rose
Stauracius Diogenes
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Shinobu

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

Takeshi made a confused face and looked at the newcomer. “..who are you? Oh well, doesn’t matter.” He then shifted his gaze back at the captains. “Don’t worry, no trouble here. Me and the captains are just having a chat, that’s all.” He then spoke to the fourth division captain. “Unfortunately diplomacy is not in my jurisdiction. I really am not the right person to ask for the cease fire. This guys over here though…” he pointed at Tuwa “is probably your best bet, although I’ve never seen this guy around here before so I wouldn’t know.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Vincent flash stepped in between Takeshi and the Captains, with both the Captains focused on Tuwa, they hadn't noticed he was there. He then began clapping loud, with a a grin upon his face, "Look what we have here....two lost Captains, but I'm sorry but this is not the time for Captains to be here. I'm going to have to ask you two to leave."

Vincent's eyes then focused onto Tuwa, Damn it Tuwa you should never have come here. As he waited for the Captains responses Vincent gripped his sword tight.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Tuwa facepalmed his self as he saw vincent, as it was the whole scenario now could easily lead to a struggle at any time, it was only a matter of time until happening. Now he had to worry more about Vincent than to Takeshi actions. He just hoped the captains didn't took Vincent words in a bad way as he heard him.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 am

Yo, Vincent, the hell are you doing. These guys aren’t hostile, they’re only here to negotiate.” Takeshi walked to the side a little so he could see the captains and then addressed the captain of the fourth division. “Sorry about that. I guess the too of us have something in common in the “nuisance occurrence” department.” He smiled as he said that. He didn’t know why, but he didn’t think ill of the fourth division captain.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 pm

"Hmm, so you want us to leave?" Kurokotsu asked Vincent, tracing circles in his haori with the fingers of his right hand. "I'm afraid we can't do that, kind sir. We're here on a mission, sent by our Sotaicho. Having likely been from the Seireitei, I'm sure you all know just what that means. This mission can't really be failed, which is why the two of us were sent. Well, Diogenes here at least. I'm here to be the court jester and/or drag Diogenes away under the cover of shiny objects, should these negotiations fail," taking a breath, Kurokotsu looked Vincent in the eye, trying to figure him out. "Maybe we should hold off on these negotiations for a while, test the waters, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 pm

"Already so tense, what I said now was just a test, to whether you would become hostel or not." Vincent then became very serious, as for the situation called for him to be very careful of what he does and says. He took a step closer to the Captains, "I am Vincent Fair, a high council Vizard, and I was a vice-captain of the 5th division." Vincent took no time in waiting for there names for he quickly spoke. "And as for negotiations, what is there to negotiate?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm

"Actually, I haven't the slightest clue," Kurokotsu said with a chuckle, "I'm mainly here to find a poor, defenseless, weakened Vizard and see what makes them different. As a scientist, there are two major things I simply must know: What, aside from the Hollow-like reishi, keeps a Vizard so different from a Shinigami, and if there's any way to artificially create them. You may not like that idea, but I assure you, it's quite important for my Division. I tend not to trust anybody if I don't know how they work, at least on a scientific level," he explained with a smirk, already expecting a rebuttal from either the Vizard or his fellow Captain.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 am

Tuwa was tired of hear about testings, it was enough for him to have to stand the maker and his wishes whenever he appeared and couldn't control his self after hearing the captain words. "Have you ever considered to test your own brain? cause it doesn't seems like a trustful thing with all those ideas wandering in your mind" he angrily replied to the captain changing to a serious mood "We still don't know what you guys want so we just can't trust you, and now even less after hearing all that junk of yours."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 am

As Tuwa was angrily expressing himself, Takeshi appeared in front of him and signaled him to calm down. He then faced the captain who was talking about experimentation with the Vizards. “I see, so you are from the twelfth division after all.” He then made one of his grins. “Well that’s to be expected. Only they are dumb enough to try and experiment with hollow reiatsu. Unfortunately, I’m going to disappoint you with two things” he looked with his piercing, arrogant stare “one being the fact that you are very unlikely to have the knowledge of creating Vizards, and two being that there are no poor defenseless vizards in this world.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 am

He facepalmed in his agitation of hearing both Captain Kurokotsu and the Vizards pouring more oil in this fire between the Gotei and the Vizards "It's like seeing a fight among toddlers" he expressed himself in distress. "I think it's time for us to leave, Captain Kurokotsu, arguing with them is futile and tedious, at least we got their answer and thus finished the mission. Alas, thing could have been better for both sides." he said to Kurokotsu and waited his answer in return.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

"I'm sorry old man captain, but this Captain here I can not let live."

Jiyuu, Odin

A ball of lightning grow from Vincents palm and with a quick motion he jumped in between the two captains. With the motion of jumping he pushed the ball into the ground causing an explosion that pushed the captains a part. In the smoke Vincent went after the annoying captain.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Smirking at Vincent's outburst, Kurokotsu held his hand out, the one that had been drawing designs on his Haori. "Bakudo number thirty-nine, Enkosen!" He called out, drawing an oval with his index finger. As the shield formed, Kurokotsu also drew his Zanpakuto and set it in front of himself, the blade pointing straight down to the ground. Tapping the blade with his palm, Kurokotsu sent the Zanpakuto spinning in place, rapidly moving counter-clockwise. "Hado number fifty-eight, Tenran," he said as he grasped the handle. As the rotation forcefully ended, a tornado-like wind flew out of the tip of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm

As Vincent charged, the captain spun his sword and stated a kido aloud. A tornado of wind pushed towards Vincent. "Oh snaps!" He pushed of the floor so he would just be pushed into the air.He then stated, "Hado #4 Byakurai" a lightning bolt shot out at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 pm

The tornado sent Takeshi back. So that’s how its gonna be? He unsheathed his sword while still in the air. Fair enough. Vincent was in the air and fired a hado at the captain. That same moment Takeshi was behind the captain, aiming to jam the sword into the captains eye. His plan was to land a blow at the same time the hado would hit.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

"I didn't expect this from you lad..." he said in a serious tone as he held out his hand, pointing his head "Hado number one, Shō" he muttered and let the light-blue beam leave his hand like a bullet, before Takeshi's sword could reach Kurokotsu's eye. From the close proximity between them, it would be likely impossible to avoid it. At any rate, it was not any dangerous spell, just a little pushback.

Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Ducking under Diogenes' kido, Kurokotsu moved his right arm into the path of the Byakurai, blocking it with Enkosen. The shield shattered from the impact, but did its job. Before the shards of reishi scattered, Kurokotsu used Shunpo and appeared in front of Vincent. "Unfurl your wings, heavenly being. Twist their ambitions, demonic host. Hekikaisou..." He whispered, swinging his Zanpakuto in a large arc toward the Vizard. Mid-swing, it transformed from a wakizashi into something that could only be classified as a claymore. It was a giant double-sided blade, coated in what looked like liquid silver. It shone like freshly-polished machine parts as it cut through the air, ready to take the other man's arms off.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Tuwa jumped back after the captain just created a tornado like using some kido, he sure was angry with his last statement but didn't want that to happen, in a matter of seconds that meeting just turned into another fight between the shinigami and the vizards. "Enough already, theres still plenty of humans around this area, or you are wishing so much to fight that you'll just ignore them" He shout back to them, standing aside while watching the struggling between the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 am

A grin appeared on Vincents face, I'm loving this... He watched the captain appear in front of him, as he started to mutter some words. Seems like he's releasing his sword, hmmm it just got bigger.... Vincent took stance waiting for the captain to show some type of new attack from his released zanpakuto.

Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

OOC
It seems Vincent likes big things xD

IC
"Hold there, Captain Kurokotsu." he said as he grasped gently his right shoulder "The mission is accomplished, now nothing is left to do here than heading back." he said and gazed the vizard boy "The lad is right, this street is quite busy and doing any careless actions such as releasing our weapons will prove costly for these humans" he added further so as to convince Kurokotsu in leaving Karakura Town.

"We will settle these matters another time and in another place, lets put the aside for the time being." he said to both Captain Kurokotsu and the Vizards. He turned his back at them, drew his zanpakuto, pierced the air and twisted his wrist.

A Senkaimon appeared before him and opened its doors. He walked towards it and passed its opened doors.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 am

When Takeshi was ready to jump into action, the squad four captain stop all the fighting. Takeshi loosened his combat stance but still had his sword drawn, just in case. “That’s just fine by me, fourth captain-san.” There was still a bit of mistrust in his voice. As the senkaimon was open, he said “Fourth Captain-san. Apologies for this inconvenience. Next time you come to negotiate, you might wanna take a different companion though.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

"Or, how about this. You guys take me to your leader, alone. I wouldn't try to attack back when I'm so heavily outnumbered, but consider my interest piqued. I feel like there's something about the Vizards that Zafaron hasn't told me, but that I must know. Not sure what, call it Scientist's Intuition. I feel like if I have the chance to speak with your leader, I might find it..." Kurokotsu said, sheathing his Zanpakuto as he spoke. He didn't expect Diogenes to respond too well, but he only needed Vincent's approval of the idea. He figured he couldn't pose too much of a threat if he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Vincent began laughing loudly, "There is no one leader among us vizards." He still couldn't help but laugh at the fact that they really have no clue of us. "You either leave now or I'll kill you! You are never to step foot in our lands again, Captain of the 12th division."
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:20 pm

"I don't believe in leaving a research subject go unstudied. So, if you won't do things the nice way, I guess I'll have to cut you to pieces..." Kurokotsu said with a low growl, unsheathing Hekikaisou and instantly releasing it. "Diogenes, tell Zafaron to put on his party hat, because it's unlikely he'll be dealing with me for a while. No, you cannot interrupt, I'm gonna make my point here," he said, eyes flicking between the other Captain and then the Vizards. "Bakudo number sixty-two, Hyapporankan..." He whispered, flinging the bright white pole at Vincent. Not wasting any time, he then used Shunpo to appear behind the Vizard, stabbing forward with his Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

"You will take responsibility of your own actions, Captain Kurokotsu, don't expect the Head Commander to embrace you with his hand opened once you return..." he said in a serious manner, disturbed by the idea of being responsible for his partner's vain actions. "Also, make sure that you don't sustain many injuries!" he said and smile, in an provoking manner as the doors of the Senkaimon closed, before eventually vanishing from the sight.

Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm

He sighed as he saw both Vincent and the captain ready to restart their fighting "Do as you guys want, at least i wont be the one to get its hands dirty" he said loudly to them before starting to walk away from there "By the way the name is Tuwa, sorry to meet you like this" He continued his talking as he walked by Takeshi stopping and standing there for some moment before finally walking away and using his shumpo.

[[exit topic]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: