Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Vote_lcapNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Voting_barNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Vote_lcapNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Voting_barNougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate

Go down 
+5
Tuwa Cheveyo
Vincent Fair
Takeshi Shinobu
Madame Rose
Stauracius Diogenes
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Shinobu

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am

Takeshi sheathed his sword and replied to Tuwa with a simple “Right”. He then looked at the twelfth division captain, thinking abut his proposal. If I was Vincent I’d agree. There doesn’t seem to be anything he could do, so severely outnumbered. Then again… Takeshi then looked into the distance this guys is from the 12th division. You never know what the hell he’s gonna bring out next. He stayed there, just in case Vincent would react irrationally, or the captain would continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Vincent began thinking about bringing the captain to the sanctuary. You know what, I have a better idea..
He then gathered energy into his right hand, and then shot a bright colored blast of energy into the air. I'll just bring the other two high councils for a meeting, and if you say something out of line I'll kill you.

This move should keep Kazuki off my back for a while, so I can keep my moves hidden.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Paying little more than passing attention to the rainbow orb, Kurokotsu instead used Shunpo to appear in front of Vincent. As the Hyapporankan struck the man and shoved him back into a building, Kurokotsu held his empty hand out. "Bakudo number sixty-three, Sajo Sabaku. Bakudo number sixty-one, Rikujokoro!" He called out, directing the bars of light and the chains to the other already-bound man. His plan would be to have the Sajo Sabaku form a type of cone, binding his arms and legs together. Then, the Rikujokoro would snap into place on top of that, circling around his midsection. If all went according to plan, the man wouldn't be able to do a damned thing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Now standing over Karakura Town Kazuki slightly sighed before dropping down. Solidifying the reishi under his feet so he could stand mid-air. under him not that fair away, and within striking distance, Kazuki could only laugh at the situation Vincent was in. Tho he knew he would have to save him Kazuki would allow him to stay as he was. Well out of his way.

"Idiot...."

Turning his attention towards the Captain Kazuki remembered another familiar face. "Kurokotsu...." Shaking his head slightly Kazuki was indeed surprised. he hadn't know much about Kuro only that he was genius, and a hard-ass to boot. He was a Captain during his time, but a young one. Kazuki himself hadn't spoken to him that many times during his illness. And whenever in meetings his mouth had gotten him the cold shoulder from Kazuki. For now it would seem he had another issue to handle.

"Hello. Kurokotsu-san. Long time....."
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 pm

"Let me guess...Kazuki, right? I vaguely remember you, wanting to figure out exactly what happened to you. Judging by how you're here, I'm guessing you work with that guy?" Kurokotsu asked, pointing his Zanpakuto at the unconscious Vincent. "If so, you'd be a, oh what did the Sotaicho call them again?...Vizard? I'm guessing you're here for one of two things. Option number one: You want to dispose of me before I can figure anything out. Option number two: You wish to talk about how our sides can work together. Personally, I'm hoping for option number one. That would give me an excuse to try to knock you out, so I could experiment. I may not be able to become one of you myself, due to Zafaron, but I can at least study one of you. What do you say, ex-Captain Kazuki?" Kurokotsu said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Sighing slowly, and lifting his sword to rest on his right shoulder Kazuki gave Kurokotsu a very long, and hard stare. One of two options. he was right about one of them at least. Tho he doubted the 12th squad Captain would enjoy it very much Kazuki himself hadn't come here for a fight. "I'm sorry Kurokotsu-san. But I have come to settle the differences between our factions. Not to worsen them. So to that sense I must ask you to release the idiot you have capture so we can all talk. Please." Kazuki's voice was both even, and mild. No hint of hostility. he only wished things to be settled so they would further prepare for the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 pm

"The kido is weak, he'll be able to break out easily when he comes to. If I release him now, he might fall on his head. Like he doesn't have enough brain damage, eh?" Kurokotsu spoke with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. "The best way to increase the camaraderie here would be to fight together. There were two Captains sent for that, myself and Diogenes, but only I remain. So, would you mind letting a scientist watch you fight?" He asked with a grin, acting like he had a pen and pad and was scribbling notes.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Using his free left hand, and rubbing the back of his head Kazuki sighed once again. he surely didn't like the fact that they were being studied. Even if it was in the hopes of becoming friends. if that were true they would have been sought out by Soul Society long ago, and not but banished. But Kazuki himself wasn't banished. Actually to be honest he simply disappeared. They knew not where he went as all traces of his spiritual pressure had disappeared. most thought him dead. This gave him an idea.

"Would you prefer to study me in Soul Society. With all your gizmos, and gadgets."

Giving Kurokotsu a cocky, and very arrogant grin Kazuki was openly giving himself to the Captain to be studied. back where he had home court advantage. Even the 12th division Captain couldn't turn this down.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm

"Actually, no. If that happened, I'd only have people crowding you. I have the only instrument I need, right here..." Kurokotsu said, first pointing to his skull, before then pulling out a small box from his haori. "This gizmo can record changes in reishi, which will help with studying. It's beneficial for me to watch you Vizards in your own habitat. Not to mention, I'm sure we could work together easier without being tied down. In the Seireitei, I'd have to keep you in the Research and Development area. Here, I can move and research as you do normally, and best find out what I want to know," he explained as he opened the box up, revealing a black stone no larger than a tomato. "It may not look like much, but trust me, it works just as well as all the crap I have back at the Twelfth."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am

Damn this guy wouldn't take a hint. Not a single one. Kazuki sighed once again, and this time lifted his left foot to scratch the back of his right leg. Along with him already scratching the back of his head with his left hand. He wouldn't allow him to step foot in the Sant. And he needed to get to Soul Society to speak with the Sotaicho. The maker himself wouldn't be to happy about a Captain stopping by to visit, and they couldn't stay in Karakura. Kazuki slightly cursed under his breathe before his reaitsu seriously spiked, and flames erupted from the blade on his shoulder. The sword bursting from it''s sheath as Kazuki wielded the flaming sword with precision, and grace.

"Kurokotsu-san.....i would prefer to go to Soul Society. if we are to become allies i will talk with no one but the Sotaicho. If you cannot allow me this then I shall give you nothing in return. To be an ally is to be able to come to a compromise with your allies. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

"Unfortunately, you seem to think you have the leverage to just walk into the Seireitei without having given anything in return. Nobody would believe you would go there with good intentions, not after this little chat. I was sent to talk, so it happens with me. So, I suggest you change your plans, unless you want a fight. If I win, you get captured anyway. If you win by killing me, you'll have ruined all chances at compromise..." Kurokotsu spoke sharply, not letting his warning be ignored. As he spoke, he placed the small cube back inside his robe and instead places both hands on his Shikai, should Kazuki attempt an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 am

"And you think I'm stupid enough to walk into the Seireitei looking for a fight. With countless Soul Reapers around, and Captains. You however are NOT the Sotaicho, and CANNOT speak for him. But I'll give you a message. Tell the current Sotaicho that the Vizard are not enemies nor allies. We are just looking to bring peace. Besides that. the Espada are more of a threat then you guys no. And they are just the beginning...."

Smiling Kazuki would test Kurokotsu. To see how the Captains of today were. So without warning he swung Rounin Ryuu upward in an up slash. Releasing a compressed wave of fire vertically headed for Kurokotsu.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 am

"So, we're going to fighting, it seems. Guess I get to have my shot at examining you anyway..." Kurokotsu said with a smile, swatting the flames away with the broad side of his Zanpakuto. Once that was out of the way, he released Hekikaisou with his right hand and swung the blade behind himself. "Bakudo number sixty-two, Hyapporankan!" He exclaimed, twisting his body as he threw the javelin-like kido. As it seperated, the pieces would fan out, leaving no place on the ground safe from their flight.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 am

Tuwa was just reaching the place where they were when he noticed a fight between Kazuki and the Captain taking place while Vincent was unconscious and Takeshi and another person that he never saw before watched it. In that same instant Tuwa pulled down his mask becoming way faster than Zenos, who had been racing with him until there, then rushed forward standing some meters away from them, not to far, but enough to be out of range of a attack or to counter it properly.
"Whats the point, Vincent is stupid but you. And heres what you were wishing to see captain" he said with a distorted voice looking to Kazuki and then to the shinigami with his hand resting over his sword hilt, ready for a fast draw.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 am

"Kido. Always a pain in the ass." Taking his sword, Which was now a cross between a board sword, and a chainsaw, tho each section was jagged, and was meant to remove flesh from bone, Kazuki began to swing it around in a pattern. Flames following the trail wildly before becoming compressed around the blade. The Hyapparankan coming into contact with his blade as Kazuki took several steps forward, preforming a combination of fighting style rolled into one deflecting motion. This move came from a combination of the Southern praying Mantis style, keeping his feet square, and controlling the motion of his wasit, while using a more kendo style sword fighting skill, and deflecting most of the incoming Javelin-like kido.

This all happened only seconds before Tuwa popped up with his mask on. Kazuki sighing softly as the flames reduced before his sword returned to it's released form. The tip of the blade tho had quite a bit of steam on it. The blade still scorching hot from the flames.

"Tuwa...That wasn't called you but at least the Captain gets what he wants."
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 am

Naraga casually walked into the area with a smug grin on his face. Hello, Kazuki, Tuwa. Naraga was quite amused with tricking Tuwa into using his energy for a minor race. And who's this? Captain Kurokotsu? Yes, I remember you, I have the memory of an elephant, and no you can't test that theory. So how is negotiations coming along, Kazuki? Naraga was hoping he'd be able to see some old friends from the soul society, specifically Captain Roga to test his abilities since there last fight.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Sendo had just wandered into the area after having felt surges of reiatsu in the area. "Now what is all this about?" he asked his fellow vizards. He looked around until he spotted someone who appeared to be a shinigami captain. While he couldn't place a name on him, he looked familiar. "So, all of this commotion has been started over a soul reaper." Sendo shook his head. As he looked around he noticed Vincent unconcious and wrapped in a what appeared to be a couple of kido. Sendo sighed while looking in his direction. "Idiot...Could someone explain what is going on here?" asked a confused vizard, looking around at the other vizards as well as this shinigami, noticing the captain and the shinigami both in shikai and Tuwa with his mask on.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Naraga smiled in humor at Sendo's inability to understand the situation. Well, it seems as though we had visitors, until Vincent, being the idiot that he is, tried to drive them away. Isn't that right, Vincent? hehehe. Naraga then laughed at how childish the entire situation seemed. All of a sudden, he stopped and looked at Kazuki. I think it's time we sorted out this mess with the Soul Society. I don't want to have to fight old friends.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Now that there were plenty of Vizards around, Takeshi no longer felt that he was necessary. He walked towards Kazuki. “You know how to find me if something goes down.” And with that he disappeared with a shunpou.

(Leaving topic.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 am

Before Kazuki could really express his concerns Takeshi left. Kazuki wanting to tell him to return to the Sant with him. they had a few things they needed to talk about. However Takeshi seemed to be in a hurry, and left. Requiring Kazuki to return to the task at hand. Seeing as several other had arrived. Looked like his orders were disregarded. It didn't sit well with him but whatever. he would deal with it later. The Vizards were falling apart. Kazuki would have to watch the others more closely if he wanted to keep the piece. Mainly Tuwa, who was acting out of character. It surprised him but then again Vincent himself was stepping out of line. Kazuki didn't find that appealing at all.

"So Kurokotsu-san..Are you happy? We have nothing against you. I'm sure your more worried about the Espada then us? Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Sendo looked around, feeling that there were enough vizards here. Now that he knew what was going on more or less, he felt no reason to be there. "Well, everything checks out here. I think I'll be taking my leave. Good luck Kazuki-san," Sendo said to Kazuki as he began to flash step away.

(Exit Topic)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm

((Since he ain't doing it. Kurokotsu leaves the topic and returns to soul society when he starts sensing the other vizards coming near. He only says he will report what he has learned to the sotaicho.))

((((And next time guys lets all follow the new rule so topics don't go psycho like this one.))))
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate   Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nougaty Clusterfuck of Fate
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: