Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Kurotsuki (Approved) Vote_lcapKurotsuki (Approved) Voting_barKurotsuki (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Kurotsuki (Approved) Vote_lcapKurotsuki (Approved) Voting_barKurotsuki (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Kurotsuki (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Kurotsuki (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Kurotsuki (Approved)

Go down 
+2
Fuuga Natsu
Menaldi Osen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Menaldi Osen

Kurotsuki (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:04 am

Name: Kurotsuki

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Kurotsuki is a dark grey, above average sized, wolf with black schlera and two different eye colors (left eye yellow; right eye red), light grey claws, and light grey teeth.
Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Kurotsuki speaks in a calm and slow manner usually. His entire mannerisms change when he is excited however. While he is normally in a calm mood, he could go off in violence at a single inconvinience and become calm again just as easily as he turned violent.

Release Phrase: Bare your fangs, Kurotsuki

Family: Shapeshifting, energy

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: In its sealed form, it is a blade of average length without a crossguard and a diagonal crisscross pattern of the colors grey and black on the rectangular hilt; a small gold triangle at the bottom of the design.

Shikai: In Kurowa's shikai, the crossguard is covered by white "fur", while the hilt takes a more circular form, still keeping the design from it's sealed form. The blade is completely black, solid energy with a slight white glow.

Shikai Ability: While the sword is being swung the swords length and curve distorts relative to the amount of force exerted, though the length does not go beyond a foot while the curve can achieve about a 180 degree curve
Techniques:
Rousuru: Kurotsuki releases a flash of light and a high-pitch ringing partially numbing the senses of the opponent for one turn
Range: Close
Charge:1
Duration:1
Cooldown:4
Hanto: Osen swings his blade creating a completely black clone capable of only one action and/or one hit before dissolving
Range: Close-Long
Charge: Instant
Cooldown:3
Hashira: Osen holds Kurotsuki downward while charging energy, then releases it creating a pillar of light
Range: Medium
Charge:2
Cooldown:4

Last edited by Menaldi Osen on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 am

Menaldi Osen wrote:
Name: Kurowa

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Kurowa is a dark grey, above average sized, wolf with black schlera and two different eye colors (left eye yellow; right eye red), white claws, and light grey teeth.
Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Kurowa speaks in a calm and slow manner usually. His entire mannerisms change when he is excited however. While he is normally in a calm mood, he could go off in violence at a single inconvinience and become calm again just as easily as he turned violent.

Release Phrase: Howl, Kurowa

Family: Energy

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: In its sealed form, it is a blade of average length without a crossguard and a diagonal crisscross pattern of the colors grey and black on the rectangular hilt; a small gold triangle at the bottom of the design.

Shikai: In Kurowa's shikai, the crossguard is covered by white "fur", while the hilt takes a more circular form, still keeping the design from it's sealed form. The blade is completely black with a slight white glow.

Shikai Ability: While the sword is being swung, near the end of the arc the blade extends to an extent.
Techniques:
Hanto: Osen charges his reiatsu into his blade and shoots a straight white beam from his sword.
Torimono: As Osen swings his blade, a white, crescent projectile is launched from his blade.
Uchitoru: Osen charges reiatsu into his blade, then rushes towards his opponent and releases the stored energy in a violent slash.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

I'd like to know what makes the blade extend, since it's an Energy type Zanpakuto.

Also, you wrote no restrictions at all on your techniques (charge, duration or cooldown). Before that's done, the Zanpakuto can't really be accepted or denied.

Personally I find the Zanpakuto techniques quite bland, I think spicing them up a little would do wonders, but it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:35 am

I going to change some things over the course of a couple days.

mostly because the techniques are bland.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am

it sightly resembles Kisuke's Benihime and the way it shoots energy from it
some more work and description and it may end up doing fine i think, not forgetting to add the cooldowns and stuff..
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 pm

It's half Benihime and half Shinso, really. Well, and half Team Jacob, but I'll not go into that. Just, change it, please. It's bleck at best.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I guess it looks good now. As always if someone has n issue then let me know.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Is it okay if I slightly tone down the cooldown for Hashira?
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Zaffa i'm the one that told him to lower it. Seven is insane. A fight could be over in seven posts. So I think four would be a more fitting number.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 am

I see no problem then. Must not have noticed that when I originally approved it. 4 cooldown is fine.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki (Approved)   Kurotsuki (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurotsuki (Approved)
Page 1 of 1