Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
A Superhuman Appears! Vote_lcapA Superhuman Appears! Voting_barA Superhuman Appears! Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
A Superhuman Appears! Vote_lcapA Superhuman Appears! Voting_barA Superhuman Appears! Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

A Superhuman Appears! Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

A Superhuman Appears! The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

A Superhuman Appears!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

A Superhuman Appears! Empty
PostSubject: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Virgil had decided to take a stroll after closing up shop, and had found himself going very far away from his usual hangout. He still had his token cigar in his mouth, and was humming an old tune from his days of playing bass on the street corners of Tokyo. Still, something didn't feel quite right.

"The hell is up with this place?" Virgil thought, leaning against a building and examining his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 am

A fast and short blow of wind took place around as Tuwa ran through the district streets before jumping over the roof and stand over there looking toward the forest where the santuary was located. He gave another node in the belt that crossed diagonal over his chest which his old guitar, that hanged on his back, was attached. Tuwa was still worried about the recent encounter with the shinigamis and what kazuki would think about that, knowing he would probably disagree and get upset with all that.

-Why did you ran away from there when things were starting to get interesting...- Yuko's voice, his inner hollow, started to talk inside his head.
-I won't fight if its seems unnecessary or pointless, just like you. Even really wanting to beat hard the face of that crap captain for saying those stupid things...- he silently answered him while giving a small jump backwards and fell his butt on the floor, seating there and making the voice of his inner hollow disappear while wondering if he should go back to the santuary or stay in the town.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:21 am

Virgil had seen something hop over a building, and decided on what he was going to do today: Find out what the hell that was. He quickly gave chase, trying to do a number of things in his head as well. "Wow, this makes a day in the shop seem SO boring... I should go out more often." He thought, and was now intent on finding the creature. Eventually, he found Tuwa sitting on the ground, and was out of breath. "'Scuse me, pal... you wouldn't have happened to see anything... jump over a building, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 am

Hearing someone talking to him Tuwa turned his head to see who it was, spotting some strange guy in black clothes like some crazy biker "No... i don't think so, sorry for that" He answered smiling to Virgil while he hid his zampakuto under his leg covering it. I couldn't imagine that this guy would notice me... i really need to be more careful when walking in the streets... he sighed while thinking about it before turning his attention back at looking to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:24 am

Virgil had his suspiscions, and noticed he was trying to conceal something. "...You got a knife or something?" He said, not knowing that he was concealing a sword. "...Look man, if you're gonna get all stabby on me, at least let me get a five second head start on runnin'." He said, backing up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 am

Tuwa was caught by surprised as he heard that statement and then turned back to him one more time "What... No, thats nothing to worry and what a thing to think huh? you're really funny do you know that" he replied to him laughing after hearing all that stuff and waiting for Virgil response.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 am

"...Look man, don't bullshit me. I can tell you're hiding' somethin', I ain't stupid." Virgil said. His accent gave it away that he wasn't exactly from Japan, and so did his attitude. "...Look, just tell me if you got a shank or somethin'. I ain't gonna rat you out to the cops..." He said, and took a step back, just in case this guy was nuts.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 am

Cops he laughed inside him as he heard that, but trying not to make things worse he decided to go along "Fine then..." Tuwa answered back to him, reaching for his sheathed blade under his leg and than standing there, holding it with his right hand showing it to Virgil from distance. "See, i just bought this the other day from a downtown shop but i don't know if it was rather a good idea" he kept talking to Virgil with his calm happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Virgil raised an eyebrow. Now where'd he see something like this before...? Ah well, it slipped his memory, but he got a weird vibe from this guy. "So.... Why're you running around trying to hide a sword then.... Unless, you already killed somebody with it. You probably did, if I'm right."
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 pm

"Whats that for, some kind of investigation? anyway it wouldn't have anything to do with you" he said while keeping his sword attached to his waist before looking at the time it was on his wrist watch and sighing as time seemed to be walking slowly than the usual for him.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Virgil decided that he'd try to scare this person. "[color=RedReally? Then watch this.[/color]" He said, and bones suddenly grew out from his skin, and the muscles in his arms become huge. "We all got some skeletons in our closet, but it looks like that sword isn't exactly in your closet.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm

"Wow... thats some ability" His eye grew large as he saw the human releasing some reiatsu and started to grow, becoming each time more bulky than before. "With a thing like i bet you don't really need to go to a gym or to workout too much" he said while wondering how dumb he was for not even noticing that Virgil had some kind of spiritual energy within him, before that he never really talked to any superhuman as far he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:36 pm

""Yeah, going to the gym isn't really much of an option.. truth me be told, I'm not even sure how I got these powers... Plus, I can do some pretty crazy stuff when I get pissed enough, for some reason... He said, lookg down at his arms, and trying to figure out what was with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 pm

"Thats cool i don't like to do it either but sometimes its... oh by the way i'm Tuwa" he replied walking toward Virgil "And it seems that you don't need too much to get pissed" he joked as he just reached next to him realizing that Virgil still had his doubts about the sword when he got him looking at it on his waist.
"If you want one too i can show you some shops that sell them to you downtown" he tried to call Virgil attention away from his zampakuto.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 pm

"Nah, who needs a sword when you have a fist can that topple a building?" He said rather boastfully. He appeared to be proud of his power, but something still drew his attention to the sword. "...Alright, I'll bite. The sword's part of some crazy ass costume party or something you're going to, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

"Something like that, don't you like those kind of parties? and also because i liked its style, you know some like toys other guns and some... like swords" he spotted Vincent signal calling for a meeting while talking to Virgil, he was hoping that he could just avoid having to go back there. "sorry but you're...?"
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:10 pm

"Virgil Crowley. Pleased to make your acquiantence." He commented, trying to figure this guy out. "And you are...? He asked, crossing his arms. He COULDN'T figure this guy out, and now it was starting to bug him.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:21 pm

He gave a small augh as he heard that "You don't seem to have a good memory do ya? i'll say again then name is TUWA" now he started to wonder how and what he would have to do in order to make this guy lose track of him as he didn't wanted use his shumpo in front of him and end up having to answer more questions if he saw him again.
"Virgil right? do you always climb up roofs like that to see if theres someone up there?"
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 pm

"Only on weekdays." He replied, cracking his neck. "I take it you don't come up here much to watch the birds, do you?" He asked, taking out a pack of cigarettes. He took one out with his middle and ring finger, and used his pointer finger and thumb to light it. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 pm

"You don't look like a person who watch birds to me, and no i never liked to smoke but thanks anyway" Tuwa answered to him before moving toward the fire escape ladder and stopping next to it and sighing "...i really gotta go sorry still got some serious problems to solve..."
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 pm

""...anything I can help with?" Virgil asked. He was a bit shocked that he'd even extended a helping hand, let alone was actually talking for this long without just walking away. "Far stranger things have happened, I'm afraid..." He thought, taking a puff of his cigarette before putting the pack away.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 pm

"I don't think so. Yeah strange things... maybe we'll started to get used to some of then soon... " he said going into a very low tone and then became silent thinking about what could have happened with Vincent and the others after his leave, before reaching for a small card of a bar downtown and throwing it at Virgil "here, thats a good place to forget problems when watching birds isn't enough to clear up your mind. I'm always round there from time to time" he said and then started to go down using the fire escape ladder.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Virgil threw his cigarette to the ground, stamped it out and caught the card. He shrugged, and followed Tuwa down the fire escape. He DID enjoy the occasional drink. ""If you don't have any money or anything, don't worry, I got you if I see you there." He said, getting onto the ground. He was actually smiling a little bit, for some odd reason... Like he was almost happy.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am

"Its okay no need to worry about it, but.... i really need to do something before going there sorry man" Tuwa stopped as both just reach near the street walking out from the small alley where the ladder just ended, standing quietly there right beside Virgil before pointing to the left with his left hand "We part here, thats the fast way to get there. I won't take too long, at least i hope it doesn't, after that i'll go and meet you there that is... if you're still there when i reach it" he said before finally starting to walk to the other side.

Last edited by Tuwa Cheveyo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Virgil pocketed the card, and made his way off the roof. He sighed, and lit up another cigarette. It burned slowly as he took the card out of his pocket, read it, and smirked. "Funny. I was gonna go there on my way back home already, but... might as well get bombed out of my mind." He thought, and went on his way, whislting an old tune as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Superhuman Appears!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next