Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Vincent Fair (Approved) Vote_lcapVincent Fair (Approved) Voting_barVincent Fair (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Vincent Fair (Approved) Vote_lcapVincent Fair (Approved) Voting_barVincent Fair (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Vincent Fair (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Vincent Fair (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Vincent Fair (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Fair (Approved)   Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Why is there ringing?.....Why is it taking for ever to open my eyes? "Are you alright boy?" I hear someone! Help!...Help!....I'm alive! I'm alive! "BOY!" Vincent then sat straight up in an instant, to be looking straight into the eyes of an old man. "Who are yo-" Vincent passed out before he could finish his sentence. "A weak kid, his body had trouble with the spirit switch." The old man then picked up Vincent and brought him to his home. The home of the old man was a shack located in the outskirts of Rukongai. A place where no one would think of living, this place was covered in trees and life.
Whats that noise? It sounds like someone talking. Vincent sat up and looked around the room and then out the window that was right next him. The old man was standing in front of two bowing men. Its that old man, but who are they? The old man looked at the two men with a deep sorrow and motioned them to leave. "I'm sorry but I can not train you as I have taken in a disciple." Vincent would later find out that the old man is named Horan and that he is a very strong fighter. Also would train Vincent under his teachings.

"5 Years Later"

"Squad 2's Captain step forward please! said by Division 10's Captain. "Your mission for today is take your squad and go on a patrol in the outskirts." the captain then handed squad 2's captain Deigo the mission papers.
Squad 2 wasn't just any group, there job was to hunt down bandits in the Rukongai. " Yes sir! Deigo answered to the captain. Deigo then went to his squads chambers and called for all the members of squad 2 to report in. The members of squad 2 were a bunch of strong and intimidating group of people. "Alright squad 2! Listen up, today we have reports that a group of bandits are hiding in the Outskirts. Our objective is to find them and bring them in for there crimes." as Deigo motioned to leave he shouted "I don't want games played, I want no casualties!" "Yes sir!" they all shouted and then left the room.

It was a normal day for Vincent, training hard under Horan's teachings. Working day in and day out, was put into Vincents mind at a young age, to make it seem normal. Vincent had no one else other then Horan, much less has he really meet anyone of the outside world. Until one day a group of men came to the house demanding that we'd leave and give them it. Horan looked at Vincent and yelled, "Run boy!" Without thinking twice Vincent listened and ran towards the forest and right into a group of bandits. The bandits looked at him with grotesque smiles and one of them stepped closer to Vincent and smiled saying, "Where you off to boy?" The bandit went to unsheathe his sword but was stopped early by Vincent elbowing him in the stomach. Without hesitation the other bandits unsheathed there swords and went after Vincent. Quickly Vincent retaliated by running in the opposite direction of the bandits. While running he ran into a huge man and fell onto the ground. Vincent quickly got up and tried to strike the man in front of him, but the man captured Vincent easily and pinned him to the ground. Struggling to get out of the pin Vincent looked up and saw the other bandits show up, but to his surprise they looked surprised and didn't sheathe there swords. Vincent couldn't look up at the man on top of him but he heard the man that was pinning him say, "So this is what your running from." In an instant he flew off of Vincent and subdued the bandits, without even unsheathing his sword they were done in quickly. He looked at the man with surprise and envy, I want to be that strong! Vincents surprise went away when more people like the man in front of him showed up. "Deigo, sir! We made contact with the other group, sir, they were all defeated. We looked for the person who defeated them, but no one was there." Vincent then stood up off the ground and ran screaming, "Horan!" Deigo looked at Vincent running with surprise and quickly ran after him. Deigo ran after Vincent yelling, "Kid! Kid!" before he knew it, he was at the site where the bandits were defeated. Deigo looked up at a broken down house and watched Vincent running around the house saying, "Horan! Horan! Horan," but stopped yelling when he saw a letter on the table with his name on it. Vincent looked at the letter and said, "Horan," Deigo watched Vincent pick up the letter, poor kid, he then started to walk towards Vincent. He could barely make out what Vincent was saying but what he did hear made him feel sad for the kid.

"Dear Vincent,
I know we didn't live long together but you are my son and I want you to know, that I love you and always will. I write this to let you know that, as I never really told you so. But my one wish for you is to be happy but most of all, live free my boy, and don't live in a cage, remember go with what your heart tells you.
Love,
Horan
"

Vincents eyes wouldn't leave the letter until he heard, "Kid! Kid! Kid!" Vincent looked up with tearful eyes and said, "Horan gone!" Deigo looked at the kid with a saddened look and asked him, "whats your name kid?" While crying and sniffling, he answered the man with, "Vincent." "Well Vincent, why don't you come with me for a while and we can look for this Horan." Deigo said trying to cheer up Vincent. Vincent looked up at the man in the black robes and moved his head up and down.

BOOM! Vincent awoke from dreaming of the past from a loud sound. BOOM! Vincent then feel out of the tree he was sleeping in, dazed and confused, he looked up at a fearsome hollow growling at him. "Jiyuu,Odin!" in a swift move Vincent closed the gap between him and the hollow and grabbed its head, all the while sending an electric current through its body. He then thought to himself, "Live free my boy, and don't live in a cage, remember go with what your heart tells you, huh, I think I have done just that. And I'm happy!" he shouted with a smile while throwing the the dead hollow on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Vincent Fair (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Fair (Approved)   Vincent Fair (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 pm

You did a lot of there and their switches. Their is used for possession, remember that.

A couple errors here and there but nothing deal breaking. APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Vincent Fair (Approved)
Page 1 of 1